Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (25706 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2009
uzwu:

Stella's Siblings i guess undecided
rofl
belingo2:

emeka nzeribi-stella's new hhusband!!!! looks cute tho,
Emeka or Lanre undecided
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by belingo2: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
uzwu:

Stella's Siblings i guess undecided

that is Emeka Nzeribi NOT Lanre. is Lanre as chubby as that? the girl is Emeka's sister.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by MrCrackles(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
Topic

I read somewhere she has remarried!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by belingo2: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2009
the 3 foto is Lanre and the others are Emeka, i must be very close to stella 2 have gotten em pics!!!!

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by tpiah: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
does this lanre have a Yoruba mother?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by teissys(f): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
belingo2:

the 3 foto is Lanre and the others are Emeka, i must be very close to stella 2 have gotten em pics!!!!

You deserve an applause for getting so close to Stella Aboderin. But wait, were you a gatecrasher? shocked

And that Emeka is sooooo "handsome"
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by belingo2: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2009
teissys:

lol @ gatecrasher, does any of the pics seem like a social gathering??
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by teissys(f): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
belingo2:

lol @ gatecrasher, does any of the pics seem like a social gathering??

No, it looks like a political one
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:27am On Feb 21, 2010
Jaynie, this your hatred never do? This thread started almost 4yrs ago; at least your mindset over the matter suppose don go down; you've always ask reader on this post to watch out that events will unfold, so far non of the atrocities you claimed Stella committed has been confirmed. Biko, my people say if you chase someone and you no catcham, he better make you leave am alone. you no look at post for over 1 year and after you do; na stella damascus, na wetin?
[color=#770077][/color]

Hiiiii! I'm back again! I said time will tell and I think it has! When Stella remarried (Emeka Nzeribe) last February, I thought, 'thank God, the girls will have a stable family life now'. Now this marriage is in serious trouble - serious accusations of Stella being unfaithful & bossy towards her husband! Some will say 'the wicked press, they have started again'! These are grave allegations so why hasn't she sued the tabloids? I would have for the sake of my children and family name!

Or perhaps its just another 'wicked' family like the Aboderins, abi? Or Jaynie's so-called 'hatred'?

Time is beginning to tell.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Omolulu(m): 4:34am On Feb 21, 2010
Let the dead bury their dead, the woman cannot burn herself because her husband is dead, if mourning for years as some of you want her to do could bring him back, fine, but since it cant, let the woman live her life,
Uwane:

I totally agree that Stella's mourning of Jaiye is quite questionable, and for those who think the speed with which she moved on was ok well I guess u've never lost a loved one and don't understand that even nature takes a process, move on with her life yes but now I wonder how much Jaiye meant to her
so u have lost a lost one, how long did it take to bring him back to life??

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by MrCrackles(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2010
tpiah:

does this lanre have a Yoruba mother?
How is that relevant to the thread Tilapia
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:59am On Feb 21, 2010
"Let the dead bury their dead, the woman cannot burn herself because her husband is dead, if mourning for years as some of you want her to do could bring him back, fine, but since it cant, let the woman live her life",

Please read what I said carefully - I said 'I was happy when Stella remarried' especially for the children's sake! My beef with her has always been that she allowed the press and fans blinded by her beauty and talent to crucify the Aboderins and paint a very false and negative picture about them! And this is the family of the man she claimed to have loved dearly! That's it! Because being close to that family, I know what they went through. By all means she should get on with her life but she shouldn't create wrong impressions and try to pull people down just to make herself look good.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2010
uio
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
Awwwwwww, what a shame! It's such a pity when people have to resort to insults to get their point across. This sort of attitude may limit your progress in life. This is my humble advice to you. In the meantime, if anyone has any civilised/positive comments to add, I look forward to hearing from you.

Datope, take care dear.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
ss in life[/b].
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by lawrence83: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Datope and JAynie
Una no de tire shocked
dis na the fourth year weh una don de loggerheads untop this matter embarassed
Abeg e don do now. cheesy grin
Ah ahn
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2010
Oga Lawrence,

Thank you very much o. Really, I am not at loggerhead with Jaynie or anyone on the forum for that matter.

It's just that there is need to react to some very negative remarks and write-ups.

Afterall,

Nobody Holy Pass.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2010
Datope, reacting to 'negative reamarks' is still no excuse for insults! Everybody has a right to their opinion and also a right to discuss whatever they want. Anyone who feels that the issue is overflogged or doesn't want to know should say so or ignore the comment.

Lets all behave in a mature fashion - there is absolutely no excuse or need for insults!

Take care and God bless.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2010
when such is directed at me.

T
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2010
Oooooo - temper, temper! so passionate in defence of her heroine!

Love it!

grin
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2010
Whatever,
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Okay – ‘madam know-it-all’, I’ve been keeping quiet while dodging your insults and ‘bullets’. I think it’s time for an English lesson now:

1. ‘Stella Damascus’ - its Damasus

2. ‘I want to give you an advise’ - should read, ‘i want to give you some advice (with a ‘c’ not ‘s’) and you can’t ‘give an advise’, you can only ‘give advice’

3. ‘In other word, get a life’ should read, ‘in other words

4. ‘get a life and stop making innuendo about another man’, should read ‘get a life and stop making innuendoes about another woman, (she’s a woman or you can say ‘another person’)

5. ‘not at loggerhead’ - as your ‘oga lawrence’ said correctly, its ‘loggerheads

6. ‘there is and will always be an excuse for every deserved insults’. Should read ‘there is and will always be an excuse for every deserved insult’. (no ‘s’)

These are the main ones. There are a few others but we can find ways to justify them. And I’m sure you now realise that the ‘advise’ you used in several places is meant to be ‘advice’. Can’t go into the grammatical details love, sorry – no time.

So at least your English will improve a little more after your exchange with me.

The moral of this story: Before you insult people make sure your English is solid!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2010
Thank
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2010
Thank you madam English!

I was not writing waec, jamb or communicating with someone that need me to promptly and correctly dot my i's or cross my t's. You are nobody, an ordinary hater! who find it difficult to cover up her hatred and jealousy. I don’t need to be meticulous in my writings to you! Anything goes for haters!

You can sit down all day with a copy of your “Dictionary” and Common Mistakes in English to correct my grammar. Makes no different about how I feel about you!

My dear Datope,

Nevertheless, I will continue to correct you and unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it in the same way that I can't do anything about your immature insults! You only need to compare my approach to the topic and yours to realise that mine is much more intellectual, controlled, mature and reasonable!

ENGLISH GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS

1. 'someone that need me' should read 'someone that need[b]s[/b] me'
2.'who find it difficult' should read 'who find[b]s[/b] it difficult'
3. 'Makes no different' should read, 'Makes no differen[b]ce[/b]'

'I don't need to be meticulous in my writings to you' (questionable but we can leave it like that). You don't need to be meticulous where I am concerned but you need to be meticulous for your employer or if you're trying to send a business letter etc to a serious company on behalf of a serious company etc.

And finally, I didn't have to sit down with any book (I'm hot, aren't I? wink and it only takes me a few minutes to correct your grammar, depending on how bad it is.

So my dear, continue to hate me and insult me - the English lesson will continue! (Please don't thank me - it's just one of my contributions to the development of mankind)

Take care.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
uuuyyyyy
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hiya!

Would love to be your personal assisstant and help you improve your overall packaging (inner and outer, especially inner - ie make you sound more sophisticated etc). Unfortunately honey, you can't afford me.

But let me see how I can help. Let's look at a few things:

1. You can't hide your bad English behind pidgin English - nairaland knows the extent of your English grammar.

2. But yes, I think it's great that you are choosing to communicate in pidgin English with me - obviously you are so much more comfortable with it! (You sabi am well well!)

3. I can see that you are giving us different options for some words to make it seem as if your grammatical errors could be deliberate - it's not working.

4. To re-emphasise my second point, yes - you definitely flow better in pidgin and also you will not be exposing your limited English that way!

Smart Girl!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
uuuuu
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2010
Let's face facts Datope, your English is terrible! Yes, pidgin or any other language for that matter, is allowed in nairaland but there is life outside nairaland! No doubt you would have shot and will continue to shoot loads of 'bullets' in your everyday life. Unless you face facts and address this matter. There is no way it won't hold you back in life. You would never get far if you were working in a serious company speaking that kind of English. Get a copy of 'First Aid English' and of course, a dictionary (not too advanced so that you don't get confused) and study them well.

Don't hide behind 'hating me' and fighting for Stella - she is getting on with her life in spite of our exchanges and she doesn't know you from Adam! Face your problems - improve your English and do as much reading as possible so that you can develop more intellectually and learn to state your case without throwing childish insults at people.

Let me know how it goes. Actually, you don't need to let me know anything: if you continue to write in pidgin, I will know that you're not developing yourself and will feel 'honoured' though disappointed (for your sake) that you've chosen this method of communication because of me. If you choose to write in English and there is an improvement, it means you would have taken my advice to better yourself. Don't 'cut your nose to spite your face' or 'throw the baby out with the bath water'. (I hope you understand those expressions). In other words, hate me if you like but work on improving yourself - it's for your own good not mine!

Good luck!

NB: I will correct your grammar anytime you're brave enough to write in English, especially when you are addressing me. This is how I can help since you really want me to be your pa.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
Merci…
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
Cute smiley - your English has already improved a bit! You're obviously taking more time which means I've had a positive influence on you! I also notice that you’ve added some French (though it’s very basic)! C’est bon – tres bien!

You're still lacking in the area of intelligent discourse but that will come with time and practise.

Keep up the good work!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
Oh - will do the corrections on your last write-up later - I've got to dash! Glad to be of help.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
ooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Star In ‘Shadow Parties’, Yoruba Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.