Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,092 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati (14616 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Obasanjo Is A Good Farmer But A Bad Economist - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by aare07(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
ABATI IS WORKING TO OVERCOME , HON MAKU, MINISTER OF INFORMATION , THAT IS WHILE HE , ABATI , IS THROWING BAD WORD TO NIGERIA TITAN- OBASANJO.
IS OBASANJO NOT A titan.......?
inorder to be the Minister Before 2015 comes, He knew that his BOSS GEJ , WOULD NOT EMERGE ON THE PLATFORM OF PDP...........................
SULE LAMIDO FOR PRESIDENT 2015
join me On
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by franchizy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Obj deserves the insult, let him go and rest and stop ranting. He wants GEJ to shed blood like him. A shame
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Ozegbe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
They keep giving us statements to argue about, while they secretly whine and dine together planning how to rule come 2015.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
two elephants fighting and a mosquito is biting one... Abati thread carefully.

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Olucheye(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
Who is Abati to come and attack the Ex-president. It is clear that the GEJ government has failed in addressing the security issues being faced in the country. An General is giving you a tactical approach to it and Abati is sounding like a drunk glutton.

If truly GEJ could handle it, then he should come outside with his concrete approach and strategy to tackle them rather than allowing BH give birth to numerous offsprings like JAMB! And Abati should be cautioned to stop spewing trash on social media in the name of the office of the presidency
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by dammytosh: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Obasanjo is COnfused and Unstable but your Boss is Reta*rded and CLueless.

i honestly think i prefer the former.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Roland17(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Odechukwu is threading on a very thin line, especially if he wants to retain Aso Rock, fighting OBJ is like punching glass in PDP, OBJ has buried the political relevance of so many, especially those within the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by dederocs(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abati see ur big head,u don chop small money now come sell ur consciences n soul-history will judge u.money hungry hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by daryoor(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
obj obj, keep runing your mouth as if yaradua took over a paradise when u left. I can remember people swearin for that niga and cursin the day the voted him in under the rain.

Gej ma hommie, the russians will tell nigerians how difficult it is fightin terrorist, cause the left afghanistan in shame when the took on mujadeen,
the americans shoulld tell nigerians how much they spent and hw many life the've lost in afhgan.
Terrorism is more confusin and tact demanding than nigerian civil war sef.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by etalker: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dis Abati guy talks anyhow. At least Obasanjo did something during his time and the attack on soldiers was curtailed, what is Jonathan doing to Boko Haram? He has done nothing other than to watch thousands of Nigerians killed and his ever ending "paper condemnation and condolences".

If he isn't massaging the case how then can a terrorist group be holding the whole North to ransom for almost 5 years?

How long will it take him to strategize and dialog before we are free from dis menace?
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by crackhaus: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
According to this poster's report, Obasanjo spoke his opinion via CNN, Jonathan replied through Abati via Twitter. Hehehehe, I think its clear who has bigger balls here.
Ex-lecturer Jona please show some respect to Ex-general Obj, for your own sake please.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by MAYOWAAK: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
Looks like it's getting juicier and messier by the day. I need to watch this fight closely as our traducers tear each other apart. Two presidential agbayas going naked in public is excellent entertainment. President Jonathan, via Reuben Abati, has just done another full double palm flashing "waka" to somebody we were told he respectfully calls Baba just two weeks ago. Speaking from one of the four busy compass points of his mouth, Abati now says that Obasanjo is "confused and unstable". That is throwing unadulterated "waka" in the direction of the founder and father of modern Nigeria. I hope the owners of Reuben Abati cooked him properly when he was born. He is dragging his vegetable head on the path of Ebora Owu, a man who once advised Africa to march on Pretoria with juju and drive out Pieter Botha and his bunch of Apartheid Boers. If Baba believes that his African remote control could deal ruthlessly with White South Africans, what makes Abati think himself safe unless he is properly cooked?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oh Abati,what have they turned you into ? It's not always about money,politics come and go but a good name matters a lot.you were a better man when you were in guardian but now,you've lost your soul because of money.prosterity will judge you sir.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Mospring(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Abati is obviously very familiar with confused and unstable people considering who his boss is.
All head is sick!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by bodejohn(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
For once I want to agree with Obj's position.
Looking critically at the BH problem, I see a criminal side and an injustice side.
It is criminal for any body to carry arms against his or her country and fellow citizens but we have also seen and heard of the many atrocities that our military men commit with the cover of fighting terrorism.

Part of the demands of BH has been compensation for crimes against humanity to women and children in the north by the JTF, even though it might not be their main intention, it is still a fair point.

So Obj is right, use the stick on the criminal BH arm and find ways of compensating those who have been wrongfully killed or maimed by the security operates.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by BTT(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sule Lamido ko, Sanusi Lamina ni.

Hmmm hmm like I was going to say before the mosquito bite, Obj's position looks contradictory, but it is not. Though as a nobody, who am I to seek to clarify Obj's point? But my understanding of his words and actions are consistent. He went to Borno to see the Haram boys; that was 'carrot'. He saw they didnt yield, he advised Gej to borrow a leaf from Odi; that is 'stick'.

2, There's nothing wrong in what Abati has done. He is a PhD guy working for a PhD guy without a focus. To keep his job, he must be seen to be working. My brother, there are no jobs anywhere.

3. Well, this administration likes to act like the 3rd wife of a leper. Always bitter about everything! They must respond to every comment/criticism from the public, esp Obj. So, I know the rofo-rofo fight (Part IV?) just dey begin. Oya, enter Okupe, center stage left. Maku on cue to enter through the isles. Allow Madam 'gozi to 'waka-pass' upstage left with placard reading 'obj's interview on cnn, pengassan, NL's posts, Frustrating Subsidy Payments'.Then enter the big masquerade himself, Center Center. The presidency must respond.

We, helpless audience, are busy enjoying the show with our cups of garri.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by peace3: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
I DEY LAUGH OH
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MAKE DEM KILL THEMSELVES
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Lbrasi: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
4yr term go complete,even if una get 2015 that one sef go complete.people wey get liver pass your boss try am den regret am.your boss nor get shoe when e small but the one wey hin dey find now na oversize.
Abati the shoe wey u and your boss dey wear now pass una o.
OBJ still get sense pass your boss.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by jadakiss213(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
i n as much as i respect Baba,i think his recent outbursts are at best unnecessary..lets face it,those two statements are contradictory.. i saw him 2 weeks ago at the American Embassy.knew he was upto something.Nevertheless,Both of them know what the real issues are.all this could be part of a gameplan..
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Mentcee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Damn all of you comparing Goodluck wit Obj. How on earth can u do that in view of the latter's evil and heartless atrocities in Nigeria as president. Damn! I think most of you are clueless, and are swayed by the 1st persons to comment. You guys are unreasonable fools!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Gbenge77(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
On a lighter mood,someone thinks that Abati is so dark that his kid would get scared if he saw him in the dark.I found that very hilarious
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by nibeachu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Leboska(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
i laugh each time i see obj claiming 2 b patrotic. 8yrs was enough 4 him 2 be productive & patriotic 2 his country but he prove other wise. Real funny man.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by jadakiss213(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gbenge 77: On a lighter mood,someone thinks that Abati is so dark that his kid would get scared if he saw him in the dark.I found that very hilarious
ODE i think you are so daft...i dont find that hilarious tho.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by jmaine: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abati is correct .. I wonder why peeps are banging their over plain and pristine fact
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by bemagnify: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
If obj is realy a fada, he shud of quietly go 2d aso rock and ofa a perfect solution 2d boko haram issue dan publicly criticise d govt! I tink sumtin is wrng sum were..
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by crackhaus: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
You really didn't need to go all pro insult champ dude, there's a thing called anger management bro

Mentcee: Damn all of you comparing Goodluck wit Obj. How on earth can u do that in view of the latter's evil and heartless atrocities in Nigeria as president. Damn! I think most of you are clueless, and are swayed by the 1st persons to comment. You guys are unreasonable fools!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by ortopazz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Olucheye: Who is Abati to come and attack the Ex-president. It is clear that the GEJ government has failed in addressing the security issues being faced in the country. An General is giving you a tactical approach to it and Abati is sounding like a drunk glutton.

If truly GEJ could handle it, then he should come outside with his concrete approach and strategy to tackle them rather than allowing BH give birth to numerous offsprings like JAMB! And Abati should be cautioned to stop spewing trash on social media in the name of the office of the presidency

who is Abati? Well the Presidentz spokesman, doing his job, i mean, obj shud shut tie 4ck up if u think he doesnt deserve the insults that wud be hauled at him in the nxt few weeks, he is his own problem, when George bush dn fall ma hanz as this moroooo.n, abati do ur job, obj talk more and get insulted.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whats the difference between OBJ and Retardeen
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by wengerjay(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Jonathan,Jonathan,hw many times did i call u?Your chance of getting second term is going going.You give ur aide an encouragement to attack Ebora Owu,such an attack is 'suicidal'.Many a time,ur aide wld say something and u wld come out to contradict him.I wil nt be surprised if u disown Abati tomorrow for his attack on obj.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by kabba7(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
i thought there use to be a head hospital called i think ARo ( has it been sold to Dangote?)please if that place is there someon should advice GEJ to energize himself with two bottle of 1st grade ogogoro before signing a presidential order moving OBASANJO there to cool him down in any case he never fully graduated from that HOLA prison so ARO will be a good place to finally finish his thesis .
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Akiika: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
OMG, look at what the great Abati that used to write those excellent pieces have been reduced to...attack dog!
Well, Mr Abati, let me assure you that you are the casualty here. You'll soon be rendered irrelevant, m.u.m.u.
Both OBJ and GEJ will both be accountable for their shameless deeds soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If / 2019: PDP Panel Grills Atiku, Saraki, Makarfi, Others Thursday / Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.