Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,892 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati (14614 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Obasanjo Is A Good Farmer But A Bad Economist - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Ayorh4you(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
I pity Abati
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by kabba7(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
sure there is system breakdown Are his father and mother alive if he don' know yet obj don' forgive . His people could as well begin to prepare his obituary except that are 'strong enough too '
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by deletrue: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Abati you are a big idi0t! If carrot and stick means genocide and dialogue to you, what you make us understand now is that Jona's approach to the people in Maiduguri is strictly genocidal because thousands of innocent people have been mauled by the Soldiers in that place.

You are not ashamed to tell us genocide was committed in Odi. What have you done to bring the perpetrators to book? Nothing, playing cheap politics with the souls lost in that crisis. Your Oga took the oath to defend the people of Nigeria but does nothing to ensure justice for the dead?

Shame on your rotten soul!!! May the souls of those murdered daily in that crisis continue to hunt you all daily, Animals!!!
In those good hey days, the like of Obasanjo is supposed to be respected going by his age, considering the different trainings under the military, he was also the president for eight years. What does a normal individual wants to go through in life to acquire wisdom other than what Obasanjo has gone through. You remember when a nigerian musician sing a song and i quote: Nigeria jaka jaka, meaning nigeria is without direction, Obasanjo then responded like this: Na your father be jaka jaka.Unquote. This childish remarks made reasonable people to describe him has as an old empty individual who talks before thinking!
Certainly, obasanjo is highly confused and indeed not stable. My God, how I wish obasanjo can behave like Nelson of south Africa. These are the set of deviants that has lowered this country to where we are today. Now match him, side by side with pastor Bakare who feels comfortable abusing another man's wife. What do you make out of these men? i think it is common sickness with the yorubas.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Smykell(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abati or wot is ur name called. U better be careful OBJ made ur boss who he is Today and mind u he is not ur mate u may hate him But some IGBO like me Love him u are d only person who is confuse and dont no what to tell nigerian on BH issue had it been that ur wife or mother was among those murdered by those heartless beast u wont sit in dat ur office and be compering d BH issu with odi matter.. Dose innocent soul murdered will hurt u all down soon
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
OBJ is man that shoots without aiming.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
SPEECHLESS....sobs, laments,sobs again, sobs some more
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Truckpusher: OBJ is man that shoots without aiming.
are u sure ?give me a politicat target or politician he aimed,shot at and missed?
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
onatisi:
are u sure ?give me a politicat target or politician he aimed,shot at and missed?

Gbam!

Even Atiku trembles at his name cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by badesco(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
End of Abati is on sight, so we look forward to see that happening soon.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by KwoiZabo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm not suprised, Obj is a yoruba man i.e a hypocrite & fool. He'll say something to the local media & another to abroad media. Thats d attitude of a typical yoruba man. I'm sori yoruba folks but its d truth. Rubbish betrayers.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
onatisi:
you see this is the problem with Nigerians they don't read and digest properly before commenting after they'll resort to curse and insult.
When I said that OBJ is a man who shoots without aiming all I'm saying is that he's talking anyhow without thinking abt the ripple effect that will be caused by a silly statement coming out from a man of his calibre because he's not an ordinary Nigerian citizen so he needs to watch what he says.
And for his blind supporters , how many times have you heard George Bush quarreling or condemning Obama's action.if GEJ has some balls and Nigeria is a serious country OBJ would be going to Hague to answer for genocide in Odi and Zaki Biam...
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
pDude:

Gbam!

Even Atiku trembles at his name cheesy
the fear of baba is the begining of wisdom at least withing pdp.there are three most likely options available ,number 1 baba will not support gej ,gej can either use his presidential powers and pwer of incumbency to force himself on the party which might lead to the party breaking up into two or gej may decide to quit pdp and join another party or lastly back down and support another candidate who will listen to him and be loyal to him .overall it will be a quite interesting political battle .let the political fire works begin
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Remii(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
cytell Property: uhhhmmmmmm Abati, anu mi se e o
wrong

cytell Property: uhhhmmmmmm Abati, anu e nse mi o
correct
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
KwoiZabo: I'm not suprised, Obj is a yoruba man i.e a hypocrite & fool. He'll say something to the local media & another to abroad media. Thats d attitude of a typical yoruba man. I'm sori yoruba folks but its d truth. Rubbish betrayers.
cheesy grin
thanks we will take ur insults as compliments ,that is what political tolerance is all about.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Gbenge77(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
jadakiss213: ODE i think you are so daft...i dont find that hilarious tho.
Who asked for your response?Your post is inconsequential.olodo
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by fdigital(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abati should thread carefully.
This surpose to be Ocupe's job,
I see. ocupe is a wise dude, him de use his head. He will never attack baba cos he knows what his capable of plus his former boss.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by zikclassiq(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
What?! Na my obj dis guy dey insult lyk dis?
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by adonismuller(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: fi sile ore mi anu awon molebi lo nse mi,omo ale jati jati
this is a social network!yoruba is not the only tribe dat has a language in nigeria!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by MenimenOseni: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmmm...abati I pity you, remember you r insulting a General not a civilian like you...Papa n Pikin dey talk you dey pokenose!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by goodmike7: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Obj talks too much,what has he contributed as an ex president to the curbing of the menace,he talks as if he has not occupied that office before and yes he is confused. Why should a former president go on an international media to lash the president,if he were to be in power would he accept it??
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by BAMMZ(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
blame it on tweeter!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
g
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
gej is a goner

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
gej sorry oooo , na abati spoil everything for you oo

Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Napoleondegreat: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
onatisi: grin
abati has started smoking igbo plus ogogoro

No he has started smoking yoruba plus ogogoro
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Dee60: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by tomakint: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
I don't understand how pple reason here, for goodness sake let man be man and God be God! Obj should respect his old age for once and stop acting around. He was given 8 yrs and what did he do with it? He is just tryin to denigrade Jona's govt against 2015 and whether he likes it or not Jona will still carry the day! Haba Baba Iyabo, you are not that relevant politically again!
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by dainamo90: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
i tot Oga Jonathan has warned his aides not to run their mouths on OBJ anymor?
By the way, creativity and purposefulness in tackling BH menace dat has taken thousands of lives
These people are good for nothing dumbasses
Wen it is time,people shall liberate themselves... Fools.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Eziachi: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
When will Nigerians react to anything based on the facts of the matter rather than already programmed like or dislike of people involved. In as much as I believe that GEJ is a rubbish president and inept politician, there is no doubt they have got a point here.

One minute OBJ is saying that this govt is not tough enough like he was in Odi, while playing to the domestic audience, then while playing to the international audience, he resorted to carrot treatment. I can't remember him dialoguing with Odi people he massacred. Its either he is confused or he is what he has always been, a hypocrite.
I can't understand why anyone will even say that he is right, just because you don't like the messenger and his boss.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by Afolabs101: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
GENOCIDE is an extremely weighty allegation to throw against someone. If Abati-GEJ-Govt is saying Obj committed genocide, shouldn't they at least question him for it? Erm SSS anybody?

I bet you Abati will eat his words!!

#quotedoutofcontext
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by mascot87(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
@deletrue: I stand to be corrected but has it is now, I have no other word to use than to call u a stufid and an irresponsible fellow. People like you are meant for dogs and vultures.
Re: Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
But oga joe has wrned dem not to insult obj.has he forgotten?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / Amina Mohammed Represents Buhari At Africa Day In Morocco / Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.