Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Christ Is Head - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is Head (8279 Views)

A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2013
BARRISTERS:

GBAM!!! i no fit laugh again o, my brother!

well back to the topic, enough evidence has vindicated us! jesus is NOT the Almighty, GBAM!GBAM!! GBAM!!!
you've derailed..the topic is about Christ.. the Head.
Re: Christ Is Head by BARRISTERS: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2013
you've derailed..the topic is about Christ.. the Head.
head of what, was God almidgty included in Christ headship or not, put it in the right perspective pls.

it baffles me that you evade all question directed at you on page 9, can i pick them again one by one for you again?

1 Like

Re: Christ Is Head by Boomark(m): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Enigma: ^^ The Trinity argument in its basics is quite simple: the Bible says God is ONE; the Bible also says that the Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

The intellectual aspect of the doctrine (e.g. from Nicea) is both complex yet simple as well. smiley

And that One God according to the bible is the Father. Can you prove me wrong? NO.

The word Jesus speaks came from the Father(God) who put His word in his mouth. Anyone who rejects the word/message from Christ rejects the word of God(Father).

Same goes with rejecting/lying against the Holyspirit. It means such one rejects/lie against God(the Father) who sent him. Because everything(prayer etc) is going back to God for approval. That is what happened here: Acts 5:1-4. "OF" means "belonging to," so spirit of God means "spirit belonging to God(Father). Sane thing with "son OF God" etc.

Go and know the meaning of the term "God," then, you will now know why we all, including Christ have ONE GOD. Rev 3:12, 1Cor 8:5-6.

Trinity cannot debunk the above. Infact, this is a summary debunkation of trinity. cheesy wink
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Boomark:

And that One God according to the bible is the Father. Can you prove me wrong? NO.

The word Jesus speaks came from the Father(God) who put His word in his mouth. Anyone who rejects the word/message from Christ rejects the word of God(Father).

Same goes with rejecting/lying against the Holyspirit. It means such one rejects/lie against God(the Father) who sent him. Because everything(prayer etc) is going back to God for approval. That is what happened here: Acts 5:1-4. "OF" means "belonging to," so spirit of God means "spirit belonging to God(Father). Sane thing with "son OF God" etc.

Go and know the meaning of the term "God," then, you will now know why we all, including Christ have ONE GOD. Rev 3:12, 1Cor 8:5-6.

Trinity cannot debunk the above. Infact, this is a summary debunkation of trinity. cheesy wink
What are you trying to deduce,that there are two Father's in Heaven?Christ is the Eternal/Everlasting Father Ish9:6.please do Google the meaning of Eternal/Everlasting to broaden your prospective on there issue. .
Re: Christ Is Head by Boomark(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
i.chuka:

What are you trying to deduce,that there are two Father's in Heaven?Christ is the Eternal/Everlasting Father Ish9:6.please do Google the meaning of Eternal/Everlasting to broaden your prospective on there issue. .

title! title! title! That is where the problem is.

Father(meaning): a male parent of a child or an animal; a person who is acting as the father to a child.

The normal text applies to God(the Father) while the bolded is for Christ.

All things are "from" God and all things are "through" Christ, 1Cor 8:6. In revelation and even now, Christ is doing to us what a father does to his children.

Rev 3:12 will help you see that Christ have a Father who he calls his God.

If you have a father, it does not mean you will not become a father some day. Adopt a kid today and he/people will call you PAPA. cheesy
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Boomark:

title! title! title! That is where the problem is.

Father(meaning): a male parent of a child or an animal; a person who is acting as the father to a child.

The normal text applies to God(the Father) while the bolded is for Christ.

All things are "from" God and all things are "through" Christ, 1Cor 8:6. In revelation and even now, Christ is doing to us what a father does to his children.

Rev 3:12 will help you see that Christ have a Father who he calls his God.

If you have a father, it does not mean you will not become a father some day. Adopt a kid today and he/people will call you PAPA. cheesy
You are still not getting it the verse said Eternal/Everlasting Father not something temporary.

Re: Christ Is Head by Boomark(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Christ Is Head by yougayz: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2013
BARRISTERS: @Youguyz

didnt you say that you did not get the message earlier?

and by the way what i said about you is not an insult! manmustwac himself needs to know that you want to take advantage of him, you actually posted on the religious site that 'you have feelings for men' im i lying,

and a pastor in your fathers church never help you out but aggravate it!'that is what you said, i have never say anything outside what you have said about yourself in your 'profile' i dont think repeating what someone says of himself is an insult, moreover you did not deny it! respect is earned ok? i dont think truthislight really need that, pls if manmuswac think fairness is nothing, then pls let him ban my post! im ok! moreover you started the insult because im replying Bidam when you say: this insult
youguyz to barristers:

anywar i dont think you worth my time, but if you dare me, i will finish you, so you better gap barristers.ok?

pls manmuswac you can ban me pls, i dont fear it in anywaywhatsoever, youguyz is been bragging of you as his man so i dont take bully, go on pls! a beg
you may sometimes be an asshole,but you are right am a menance to the society
Re: Christ Is Head by ijawkid(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: you may sometimes be an asshole,but you are right am a menance to the society

Lol.......
Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol.......
the kid is back..how na..u no try..na so bible say make yoiu be your bro...keeper abi? we might disagree on issues but we are one in Christ na..
Re: Christ Is Head by Yooguyz: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
please ignore any posts my anyone claiming to be me
Re: Christ Is Head by truthislight: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: you may sometimes be an asshole,but you are right am a menance to the society

This ID and this below are not the same.

Yooguyz: please ignore any posts my anyone claiming to be me

what is happening in this forum?

Mod. Pls, do something.
Re: Christ Is Head by ijawkid(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bidam: the kid is back..how na..u no try..na so bible say make yoiu be your bro...keeper abi? we might disagree on issues but we are one in Christ na..

My bro bidam I pin gidigbam o.......na your brake lights wey I never dey too see these days......how u dey na??...any thing for your boy??....cheesy...........you're my brother I know fully.....
Re: Christ Is Head by ijawkid(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
truthislight:

This ID and this below are not the same.

what is happening in this forum?

Mod. Pls, do something.

Some one wants to tarnish yooguyz image ooo......moderators make ona come handle this matter ooo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thinking Out Loud! / A Picture Of OBJ And Pa Oshoffa In The 70's / What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.