Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (26276 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by kagel: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
BetaThings: "Recent Miracle in Egypt"

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/egypt-murder-miracle.shtml

Detailed Analysis
This widely circulated email relates the story of two little Egyptian girls who survived 15 days buried alive due to the intervention of a supernatural saviour with white clothes and bleeding hands who is later identified by rescuers as none other than Jesus Himself.

There is no credible evidence whatsoever to support an email story claiming that two young girls survived for fifteen days buried alive because Jesus visited them in the grave every day and fed them.
As well as circulating via email, the piece has also been posted to innumerable religious forums and blogs where it has generated substantial and often heated debate.

According to the story, a Muslim man in Egypt murdered his wife and then buried her along with his still living daughters, one 8 years old, the other still an infant. However, Jesus came to the children every day, feeding the eight year old and "waking" the dead mother so that she could nurse the baby. It was not until the children were discovered alive and rescued from their premature grave 15 days after being buried that the miraculous experience came to be told. Or so this wildly fanciful tale would have us believe.

Not surprisingly, there is not a single shred of evidence to support the story. I could find no credible news reports about such a miraculous rescue, nor any information about an Egyptian man who murdered his wife and buried his children alive. Naturally, if true, such an amazing event would have certainly garnered a great deal of media attention, not only in Egypt, but around the world. And a miracle like the one described would also have been thoroughly investigated by both Muslim and Christian organizations. The total absence of any credible confirmation of the story along with the absurdity of the claims mean that the story is surely a work of pure fiction.

Even if entirely fictional, religious parables have their place and can serve to strengthen the faith of believers and effectively illustrate a particular worldview. However, rather than being a parable designed to reinforce a Christian ideal, this particular piece of nonsense seems more intent on denigrating and undermining the Muslim faith. In a world troubled by faith-based violence and misunderstanding, false stories such as this can only add to existing divisions and circulating them will serve no good purpose.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/egyptian-miracle.htm

As with many contrived stories, this one has no names and details about when or where the alleged story took place. In other words, there aren't enough facts to allow confirming the story if it were true.

Some versions of this email claim it is an excerpt from an Egyptian newspaper but that the name of the paper is "being kept confidential."

HEY! DID YOU KNOW WHY IT HAS BEEN KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE SOME OF YOU MUSLIM WILL GO AND KILL EVERYBODY IN THE NEWSPAPER OFFICE BELIEVE ME OR NOT YOU ARE CARNIVOROUS!

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by hotwax: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Christians all over the world should be thankful to Austria.

Austria fought against Jihadis (Ottoman) when they wanted to take Islam to Italy.

Roman Catholic did not fight for Christians.
Roman catholic was minding her business.

Austria is Christendom hero.

Christianity would have been wiped out or become second largest religion.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
tbaba1234: I usually don't comment on such stories. Most muslims do not know that there is a multi million dollar industry led by missionaries to spread lies against Islam. They have so much money and unfortunately most of the ummah is sleeping while shaytan is working overtime.

Most people are fed so much anti Islam propaganda.The easiest way to become a millionaire is to write an anti Islam book. Any other faith would have been destroyed with the kinds of lies they peddle but Allah will perfect His light whether muslims are sleeping or wake up to their responsibility.

please can you name ONE of such industries-no offence just curious!
And probably one of such book!

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Shoulda dig the thread if only I bow to the sun and my gal covers her face with hijab.

Now I didn't have the patience to read through all that totally boring post, copied and pasted by the Weed intoxicated Op, but one thing I could picked out from bits and piece of the subsequent equally boring posts is the "Animosity towards the Christians

Stop the obsessions and insecurities my Mohammed adoring brethrens. Believe it or not, the Christians don't think about you at all.

One thing I also don't get is what this hate thread is doing at front page?

Seconded,what they don't know is that 'an average', christain don't think about you ppl,they jus want to live their lives without any fear of bomb or explosion...
Again i don't know why we have to go this far to proof whether 'something' is true or not;must you post all this to show that islam is not false?

TRUTH is always Victorious,if what you believe is FALSE,you will need FORCE(do all that you can) to keep people in it,but if it is TRUE...TRUTH is always victorious.
TRUTH has the ability to defend itself,
TRUTH is never afraid of a LIE.
It is a LIE that fears the knowledge of the TRUTH!

7 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by collins123(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm not Muslim but I know this it a hate thread.

Why again, was it moved to the front page?

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by supaeagles(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
As long as people continue to use the differences in their religious or spiritual beliefs to engage in conflict with each other there will never be peace. It is very ironic considering that the central theme taught by any religion is peace yet it's followers never abide by it.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Burger01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
the_ripper2: What diffuse nonsense is dis.? By the way, the Boston bombers are Muslims.
All bombers, terrorists, boko harams are muslims of the same Islam serving the same Allah of the same religion of 'piss'..

So much trouble for the world.

sad

5 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

Read my statement again.

It is one well funded industry. An investigative report by the center for American Progress (CAP). Entitled “Fear, Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobi Network in America,” indicates that much. Google is your friend.

I can't go about advertising garbage books.

4 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by gidiMonsta(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

The Satanic Verses - Salman Rushdie. Lizzie even knighted the weasel for the book of lies, that's how far your terrorvangelist brothers will go to discredit Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Boston bombers are Muslims
Boko haram same
What other evidence do we need

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by kkkp: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Y dis idiot hyd my post??
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by kkkp: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
So wots d big deal Or did we force u to accept islam??
nwando: Boston lumbers are Muslims
Boko haram same
What other evidence do we need

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mosquitoNet(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Christians! Christians!! Christians!!! Repent today, tomorrow maybe too late! Remove any shame from your heart, accept Allah! The lord of Jesus (Isa), Moses (Musa), Jacob (Yaa'kub) and the rest of the prophets. Stop displaying your hatred, don't let it deny you from following the right path. Jesus is not you God! Don't be deceived by these missionaries, they are evil. Use your brains!

My 2 kulikuli cool

Alhamdulillah!

8 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by gidiMonsta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
hotwax: Christians all over the world should be thankful to Austria.

Austria fought against Jihadis (Ottoman) when they wanted to take Islam to Italy.

Roman Catholic did not fight for Christians.
Roman catholic was minding her business.

Austria is Christendom hero.

Christianity would have been wiped out or become second largest religion.

The Austro-Hungarian was a roman catholic empire, so what the hell are u talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ukuba: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
so much work to paint black, white!

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Exactly wat d OP is tryin to preach agaisnt is wat d ignorance xtains are still peddlin ip and down, showin wat dey knw to do best; ignorance and peddlin lies.
O ma se ooo. May God open u ppl heart, eyes and ears.
Amin,

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Despite d struggle dat d OP take to show dis ignorance peeps d lies agaisnt peace lovin muslims, d ignorance ones are still adamant in wallowin in hatred. No wonder, d Holy Qur'an said, dey are blind, deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
How about this? is this also a lie? atleast we saw one of your northern Muslim brother getting married to 13yr old girl from Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by DJDOLA(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Well I still don't no why people still bealive muslim is bh...does fools are not muslim there is no verse in alqurean dat muslim should kill non muslim..
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
ovo4u: shut up if I should post here about your islam religion trust me, you won't have a word to say.

post am na. Who is stoppin u?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
gidiMonsta:

The Satanic Verses - Salman Rushdie. Lizzie even knighted the weasel for the book of lies, that's how far your terrorvangelist brothers will go to discredit Islam.

i am not in for arguments,but when we have to go the length of lying just to make a point,then i will not be a part of that!

Its like your knowledge about this guy, Salman rushdie is 'small'!
Do you know that he was born a muslim?
That he became an atheist later on.(he was never a christain).
He was knighted based on His work in literature?
He married four wives(d guy still v a little of islam in him) and divorced all?
The book caused alot of 'atrocities',in the islamic countries that 10 of these countries ban his book and thousands of ppl were killed,bookshops burnt,by our muslim brothers,etc.
A 'fatwa' was place upon him by 'almighty' Ayhatollah-he should be killed by any muslim...even after Ayhatollah's death,the fatwa was not removed and the money placed on him was increased 3 times($2.2m,$2.3m and $3.3m).
I can go and on but the truth will still remain the truth,no matter how much we try to defend a lie!

Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/salman-rushdie

5 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who cares as long as bombs keeps going kaboom in the North and your wild islamist cave men called boko haram keep posting videos claiming responsibility.....btw what's this rubbish(To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.).....you can gag your women but you can't gag the free world....RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by defemz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
The two muslim brothers from chechnya who recently bombed innocent marathon runners in boston are part of the lies against islam grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? / Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.