Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (26278 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by sino(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2013
These guys are in hate mode, they just can't reason properly.

Sometimes i wonder what kind of people are these, do they even think at all?

Several post on lies concocted against muslims, none is condemning such acts, instead, they keep attacking Islam and Muslims.

I really pity them, no one even tried to be objective.

You claim you've been killed by some muslims in the north, if we were to take a survey i am sure 98% of those posting nonsense here are not a direct victim of BH, or any of their family members affected. But you can come on here and castigate law abiding Muslims, who suffer more cos of the attrocities committed by a group that hide under the banner of Islam.

I have a friend who is a christian and a northerner, a direct victim of BH, never did he speak ill of Islam, why, cos he is enlightened, something which most people on here lack.

Someone was writing about the pains of a victim of BH, i shake my head, does that give you the right to lie against Islam and Muslims?

Your people lied about Islam and Muslims, it is glaring, admit it, condemn it, next time, be careful what information about Islam you peddle, don't try to look for excuses or justification it only makes you complicit, and that is bad, very bad!

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Isiri: 1:27am On Apr 20, 2013
@ prettyprecy.... Tell dat to ur pastor ok. @Tbaba Allah will continue to bless u..check ur mail
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Isiri: 1:34am On Apr 20, 2013
@ prettyprecy.... Tell dat to ur pastor ok. @Tbaba Allah will continue to bless u nd all the muslim here..check ur mail
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Isiri: @ prettyprecy.... Tell dat to ur pastor ok. @Tbaba Allah will continue to bless u nd all the muslim here..check ur mail

I got it. Congrats
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2013
BTW Pamela Geller is not a Christian!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 20, 2013
The usual. A lot of vile flying about. Bokoharam is no different.

By the way, how can anyone in his right mind say "son of God" or "only begotten son" I find that talk asinine, why? it presupposes God is of the physical and that He has and needs an heir.

Saying "son of God" shows you have no grasp of the term "God". The Infallible, the ONE and ONLY, owner of all sovereignty and all things. And then you turn around to associate "a son" with him?

But again, wetin concern me, "all man shall carry his own cross..."
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Mintayo:

Seconded,what they don't know is that 'an average', christain don't think about you ppl,they jus want to live their lives without any fear of bomb or explosion...

You don't think about us? But the average educate Christian canes our daughters for wearing in a public school
Will mail to his/her brethren fabricated stories
As for explosions, Christians are the largest exporter of arms

Mintayo:
Again i don't know why we have to go this far to proof whether 'something' is true or not;must you post all this to show that islam is not false?

We went this far to expose how far you guys can go to malign Islam.
The thread is not about Islam per se but the bodyguard of lies that accompany enemies of Islam

Mintayo:
TRUTH is always Victorious,if what you believe is FALSE,you will need FORCE(do all that you can) to keep people in it,but if it is TRUE...TRUTH is always victorious.
TRUTH has the ability to defend itself,
TRUTH is never afraid of a LIE.
It is a LIE that fears the knowledge of the TRUTH!

Alhamdu Li Llah, truth is on our side. Instead of you guys to spend your time getting closer to God, you have started an industry devoted to lying about Islam
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2013
nwando: Boston bombers are Muslims
Boko haram same
What other evidence do we need

Don't get this logic
Should we charge every one in Aba with kidnapping because some of them kidnapped school children a few years ago?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2013
sino: These guys are in hate mode, they just can't reason properly.

Sometimes i wonder what kind of people are these, do they even think at all?

Several post on lies concocted against muslims, none is condemning such acts, instead, they keep attacking Islam and Muslims.

The worst Christians on earth are in Nigeria
They don't believe in fairness, objectivity. A crime is an offence committed by a non-Christian or against a Christian
Several months ago they were praising Israel only to be confounded with stories of Israelis official policy of sterilising Black Jews from Ethiopia as a population control measure

sino:
Someone was writing about the pains of a victim of BH, i shake my head, does that give you the right to lie against Islam and Muslims?

I reckon that following the Boston incident, people should also be moaning about thousands of Muslim children killed by American drone attacks

And the Jews should be lying forever about the Christians since Christian German murdered 6million jews in cold blood

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Policewoman: I get confused a times and need clarification. Why do the imams say that Bokoharam are not Muslims, yet in their statements they always quote the Quran and Allah. They even say they want to Islamise Nigeria. So how can u guys convince us they are not Muslims with a Jihadist intention? Thanks.

Why does CAN say that Bishop Kukkah and Cardinal Onaiyekan don't speak for Christians in general?
Why does CAN say that Rev King is not one of them, afterall he quotes the Bible?
Pastor Kris Okotie denounces Pastors Chris Oyakhilomen and T B Joshua but they too quote the bible, worship Jesus etc?

We also know that Jonathan wants to Christianise Nigeria. So how can you convince us you guys mean well

BTW - this topic is not about Boko Haram. Why do CHRISTIANS LIE against ISLAM?

5 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by adconline(m): 4:34am On Apr 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Don't get this logic
Should we charge every one in Aba with kidnapping because some of them kidnapped school children a few years ago?

Your folks are busy killing people in the name of Allah and you are defending them. Tell us how many times Christians have attacked Muslims? Or when a Muslim was attacked in a predominantly Muslim country like Saudi by a Xtian?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 4:38am On Apr 20, 2013
kagel:

HEY! DID YOU KNOW WHY IT HAS BEEN KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE SOME OF YOU MUSLIM WILL GO AND KILL EVERYBODY IN THE NEWSPAPER OFFICE BELIEVE ME OR NOT YOU ARE CARNIVOROUS!

Did you read the story?

So why was the TV station not burnt and the reporters killed? and you claim knowledge. Christians are like Late Adedibu. Christians (Adedibu) would lie and back it up with scriptural injunctions (witnesses)

She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, ‘This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!’

The extreme muslims kill in single digits. Christians kill in hundreds of thousand and millions
Jews can testify to that
Japanese will also bear witness

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2013
time 2 change 2 movingcoil..... I love threads like this.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2013
how come itz only vexdacool, tbaba, betathings and deols that are commenting here? Is vexdacool in any way trying to exonerate islam from itz proposed good tidings? An average sane homo sapien know the course of islam without any slightest doubt despite we the followers try as much as possible to paint it and cushion itz resonating effect.
Letz not 4get that there is some atom of truth to any bigoting rumor no matter how infinitesimal it may look. Am surprised egghead haven't surfaced to tone the atmosphere with abysmal confusion and delusion, just wish he could prove me right as usual.
We are the religion of peace. Isha allah
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by badassnigga(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2013
gud thread ...am following smiley
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by collynzo2(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2013
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims, that's a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Wow no single condemnation [/size]( for all this lies and slander against Islam) so in essence all the Christians who have so far posted on this thread accept lying as a "good" vehicle for promoting their evangelism by lies? This is disturbing, a religion begins to fail when its adherents can no longer distinguish between good and evil, how would you Christians be here cheering lies? remaining silent at lies and slander, then how do you expect any sane individual to believe your path is true? or are you people practicing:

if by my lies the truth abideth then why call me evil
? ----Paul

while muslims always condemn the wrong other muslims do, either here or in the real world

http://www.whyislam.org/faqs/islam-on-violence/why-are-muslims-not-condemning-terrorist-acts/
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2013
^^^^

Please moderator could the above rubbish be hidden as it has no correlation with the topic at discussion which is lies done by Christians against Muslims.

collynzo2: Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims, that's a fact!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism I see you want to keep up the spirit of evangelism by lies
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Don't get this logic
will u say that some sort of kidnapping activities haven't taken place where u reside? Can ur people also be referred to as kidnappers, mr man stop making it obvious that u ar defending islam of what we all know it is
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Arysexy(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
SMH @ ISLAM and AL-TAKIYA cry cry cry cry
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
vedaxcool: [size=18pt]Wow no single condemnation [/size]( for all this lies and slander against Islam) so in essence all the Christians who have so far posted on this thread accept lying as a "good" vehicle for promoting their evangelism by lies? This is disturbing, a religion begins to fail when its adherents can no longer distinguish between good and evil, how would you Christians be here cheering lies? remaining silent at lies and slander, then how do you expect any sane individual to believe your path is true? or are you people practicing:

if by my lies the truth abideth then why call me evil
? ----Paul

while muslims always condemn the wrong other muslims do, either here or in the real world

http://www.whyislam.org/faqs/islam-on-violence/why-are-muslims-not-condemning-terrorist-acts/
No single condemnation of which lies against islam? Who made this case? A christian or a muslim? Since itz a muslim whose only sole objective is to salvage the nefarious remains of islam by all means, how do u expect the judgement of a christian when u dug out ur claims all by urself, twisted it all by urself and presented it all by ur islam mindset and even went so far to say that the so called woman is a christian just to score points, ie wat I call pathetic allutrupuration of the mind. I never knew the boston bombers were muslim, never wanted to get interested in that news till now cos i knew who those kind of activities are synonymous 2 but alas my suspicion wasn't wrong after'all

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2013
vedaxcool: ^^^^

Please moderator could the above rubbish be hidden as it has no correlation with the topic at discussion which is lies done by Christians against Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism I see you want to keep up the spirit of evangelism by lies
am Still contemplating the true meaning of ur evangelism of lies in this context, okay lemme go 2ru dz lane in a diplomatic arizuzu. If u wanna convene ur message 2 someone who has a free right to existence and worship, won't u try to use any conceivable and appealing conjectures to win the person's interest ie wat somehow u'l see in christianity but this ur particular evangelism of lies is just the usual propaganda muslims use to seek out 2 deir deficits in this struggle but wait, how would a muslim spread his religion if not through attracting self pity like the op, violence as the mohammed and the boko haram are doing and propaganda against christianity as the likers of the op's comment are doing. Please can one muslim explain to me how mohammed died ie his life and death cos I don't want to be said that am lieing against islam if I believe the one I heard.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by 2innocent(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2013
it is very usual n not surprising for islamist to defend deir wicked acts which is supported by their faith, i want to ask u guys a question n i plead for answers,what do u hv to say about the bombings n killing of Nigerian christians, imagine even a hrtless soul like kabiru sokoto pleaded not guilty to the charges related to his mandala bombing,even d leader of the boko haram grp is asking d government to apologise to dem after all dey had done,n everywhere these powerhungry islamist. y is it dat every where u find moslems with other religion there will always be violence.is it not d islam dat believs in conversion by jihad.islam denies people of their fundamental human rights n is d cause of the trouble in d world today.i knw u wont accept dis facts but i want u to disproof me.n i heared sombody talking about evangelism by lies, lets be sincere, who actually evangelises by lies,i was meant to understand dat islam means peace,does the activities of moslems in the world today preach peacef,look at seria,egypt,america,england,kenya,Nigeria,burma all over the world.hw about the sort of radical extreamist teaching in d mosque(a supposed peacefull religious house).n hw about those hypocrits who secretly sponsor these extrmist n later come out openly to condem d acts.what do u hv to say about these happenings. u are here to correct d fabrication against mosims so correct me if am wrong.who actually is evangelising wt lies.may God bless us all
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Did you read the story?

So why was the TV station not burnt and the reporters killed? and you claim knowledge. Christians are like Late Adedibu. Christians (Adedibu) would lie and back it up with scriptural injunctions (witnesses)

The extreme muslims kill in single digits. Christians kill in hundreds of thousand and millions
Jews can testify to that
Japanese will also bear witness
I believe when u said jews will testify to christian terrorism, which instances wer u refering 2? Israel vs palestine or the hitler's massacre of the jews? When you talked about the japanese, were u refering to the hiroshima bombing? Mehn u ar a sunk ship.
Are jews christians? Ask a normal palestine his personal motto? He believes that why allah hav sustained him is to wipe out the jews, someone with such mentality coupled with the fact that his religion supports his mindset, how do u relate dat to this context? Jews aren't christians and are fighting for their survival in the midst of vampires, jews fighting cos of their survival, palestines fighting cos of their religion, ie d typical muslim. Hitler's killings of the jews is war related, don't know but whatever he was doing then can't be seen as promoting Christianity just like how most muslims promote islam 2ru bombing eg boko haram and for the japanese bombing is also war related not to promote christianity. Hope u ar getting my drift
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by SimplySEA(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2013
DJDOLA: Well I still don't no why people still bealive muslim is bh...does fools are not muslim there is no verse in alqurean dat muslim should kill non muslim..
o yea, maybe u are not a good muslim afterall... Read ur koran again!

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2013
SimplySEA: o yea, maybe u are not a good muslim afterall... Read ur koran again!

It is called Quran..
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2013
all I have to say on this matter is that for every one of your hoaxes and lies,a simple search will turn up hundreds of very similar incidents which are very true,to confirm;put in the subject of each of your hoaxes in google's search Field eg Islam child marriage,Islam Child Brutality,Islam Massacre ...etc etc ...before you start screaming Christian hater;I am neither Christian nor Muslim...
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2013
koonbey: all I have to say on this matter is that for every one of your hoaxes and lies,a simple search will turn up hundreds of very similar incidents which are very true,to confirm;put in the subject of each of your hoaxes in google's search Field eg Islam child marriage,Islam Child Brutality,Islam Massacre ...etc etc ...before you start screaming Christian hater;I am neither Christian nor Muslim...

Type anything about Islam on google and you get 10 hate sites out of every 20 results... Sites with no other agenda but to look for the worst stories about muslims even if they are lies and present it as Islam.

This is huge money been pumped into this:

Read the report by the center of American progress:

http://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2011/08/pdf/islamophobia.pdf

Some of the facts:

The funding
• More than $40 million flowed from seven foundations over 10 years.

• The foundations funding the misinformation experts:
Donors Capital Fund; Richard Mellon Scaife Foundation;
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation; Newton and Rochelle Becker
Foundation and Newton and Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust;
Russell Berrie Foundation, Anchorage Charitable Fund and William
Rosenwald Family Fund; Fairbrook Foundation.

The misinformation experts
• Five experts generate the false facts and materials used by political leaders, grassroots groups, and the media:
• Frank Gaffney at the Center for Security Policy
• David Yerushalmi at the Society of Americans for National Existence
• Daniel Pipes at the Middle East Forum
• Robert Spencer ofJihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America
• Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism
• These experts travel the country and work with or testify before state legislatures calling for a ban on the nonexisting threat of Sharia law in America and proclaiming that the vast majority of mosques in our country harbor Islamist terrorists or sympathizers.
• David Yerushalmi’s “model legislation” banning Sharia law has been cut and pasted into bills in South Carolina, Texas, and Alaska. His video on how to draft an anti-Sharia bill and his online tools have been picked up nationwide.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Salore4real(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2013
They intend to put out the light of Allah with their mouths BUT Allah will perfect His light no matter how averse the unbelievers are to it.....
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mko2005: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2013
Movingcoil: No single condemnation of which lies against islam? Who made this case? A christian or a muslim? Since itz a muslim whose only sole objective is to salvage the nefarious remains of islam by all means, how do u expect the judgement of a christian when u dug out ur claims all by urself, twisted it all by urself and presented it all by ur islam mindset and even went so far to say that the so called woman is a christian just to score points, ie wat I call pathetic allutrupuration of the mind. I never knew the boston bombers were muslim, never wanted to get interested in that news till now cos i knew who those kind of activities are synonymous 2 but alas my suspicion wasn't wrong after'all
Muslims struggle to protect islam- Why ?
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? / Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.