Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,910,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (259955 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2013
esere826: NNa

see dolls everywhere on this thread
e be like king solomons mine
where have I been?

*parks his jeep and pulls off top to reveal his zer0 pack*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 190: 12:36pm On May 11, 2013
can i get a single lady here for marriage please embarassed embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Jennydoll, Oldjenny, jennybig, carmiedoll, i think you have to come up with something for old peeps married peeps like Jenny. They cannot also be dolls na, can they? Besides, Jenny, you're highly welcome.

Lol,maybe dollish Mama,or Mama dollagrin.But I know she might wanna keep her name.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by esere826: 12:54pm On May 11, 2013
@carmelion

Behold i am here
the heavens tell me say u dey call me grin

so, i don show
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 11, 2013
190: can i get a single lady here for marriage please embarassed embarassed

you're too young for marriage. Go and make money first!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by esere826: 2:42pm On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Aunty, Aunty
what of me?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

Aunty, Aunty
what of me?

I lyk ur sense of humour. How much is in your bank account? undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 190: 5:48pm On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

who says

im a proud owner of an s4, s3, bold 2, z10 and an ipad 3 and i have two cars
a 190 and a 2005 C- class angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by esere826: 6:11pm On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

I lyk ur sense of humour. How much is in your bank account? undecided

I have small something there
But i have potential

i hear that a good woman will not look at a mans account b4 she falls in love
are u not good? sad
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2013
190:

who says

im a proud owner of an s4, s3, bold 2, z10 and an ipad 3 and i have two cars
a 190 and a 2005 C- class angry angry

Pictures!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

I have small something there
But i have potential

i hear that a good woman will not look at a mans account b4 she falls in love
are u not good? sad

Dt rule was working for people in 1920, we're in 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by esere826: 6:47pm On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Dt rule was working for people in 1920, we're in 2013

OK
if u promise to wait for me for 5 yrs
i will ARRIVE and come back for u

I just finished my exams
I will soon get goood job
then buy car, and rent 3 bedroom flat
then furnish the house
then keep some savings aside

then i will have ARRIVED and welcome u with open arms kiss

just wait ehn
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

OK
if u promise to wait for me for 5 yrs
i will ARRIVE and come back for u

I just finished my exams
I will soon get goood job
then buy car, and rent 3 bedroom flat
then furnish the house
then keep some savings aside

then i will have ARRIVED and welcome u with open arms kiss

just wait ehn

I doubt if she gat dat amount of time....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:20pm On May 11, 2013
2s£xy:
I am same person...

The point of focus should be how you guys broke up...

From all you have stated, I will assume she was at fault.

When it happened, did she apologise and has she ever apologised? If yes, how long did it take her to say sorry? If 'no', then just know that you are not respected.

Also note that how she says it is very imperative because sometimes these girls feel they control you, especially when they are wholly aware that you love them like mad...

Therefore, they feel they have the master key to your heart and can come in anytime they want or hang out all they want while the keep you on reserve.

My ex erraneously assume that she could come in at anytime. Thus, she saw no reason to apologise. She just picked up the phone one night and gave me a call at night while I was in class reading... And being all chatty. A girl that hardly called me and she felt I would will effortlessly accept her back.

NOTE: some of these girls attraction to you is directly proportional to your success.

To be continued!

That is just life bro. Sometimes people take advantage of those who are deemed too soft,weak,naive or just plain clueless.We have all been culpable one time or the other,let us forget the matter and move on.Hakuna matata.
GOD bless ure hustle.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 11, 2013
Good... To me, I will advice you look for someone else. Abi u too wor wor ni?

Lol...

ichidodo: That is just life bro. Sometimes people take advantage of those who are deemed too soft,weak,naive or just plain clueless.We have all been culpable one time or the other,let us forget the matter and move on.Hakuna matata.
GOD bless ure hustle.

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 9:13pm On May 11, 2013
2s£xy:
Good... To me, I will advice you look for someone else. Abi u too wor wor ni?

Lol...

The handsomness of a man lies in his pocket. What do i have to worry about, my looks?Come on bro, am young (28),relatively successful on the basis of my age,(thank GOD for !Technology) independent And very very comfortable. People complain of unemployment these days but i just thank GOD for my life.Look at my profile pic of 6 months and tell me u dont spy those round cute chubby cheeks.No?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Moji12(f): 10:15pm On May 11, 2013
Hello house,dis Mojidoll saying hi n welldone for d wonderful job displayed in here,it has really help to lift ma spirit.Kudos ladies n to d guys aswell. Winx.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 12, 2013
You are really cute... Yeah, technology is the thing, bro. I was close to a £3k deal while serving...

But our youth are waiting for the government to solve their problems...
ichidodo: The handsomness of a man lies in his pocket. What do i have to worry about, my looks?Come on bro, am young (28),relatively successful on the basis of my age,(thank GOD for !Technology) independent And very very comfortable. People complain of unemployment these days but i just thank GOD for my life.Look at my profile pic of 6 months and tell me u dont spy those round cute chubby cheeks.No?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Liadi2(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2013
Good day to people on this forum, ever since i was born i haven't have a serious minded relationship because all lady's have met are always after money and am student, but can't someone see through love without money interference in it, and getting tired and confuse everyday i see my friend with their lady. pls i need your advice what else do you think i can do.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Liadi2(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2013
in case if you want to reach me personally you can add me up on 2go @ abbey483 or what's app on 07062817783
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:19pm On May 12, 2013
2s£xy:
You are really cute... Yeah, technology is the thing, bro. I was close to a £3k deal while serving...

But our youth are waiting for the government to solve their problems...
I gave up on the Feds like a million years ago we have got to be in this race for ourselves, that is the reason we'got this single ladies issue in the first place where you see beautiful,smart and wonderful single ladies pining away in solitude,where are the single brothers? In my tribe, this is becoming a socio-cultural problem, where is everybody?! And then i realize something, the ones making good out of their lives currently are the lucky ones,we are the ones who gotta away because most of the blokes we started life with are either dead, as a result of high-risk hustling or washed up cuz they cant or aint brave enough to be imaginative ,the rest just took their game abroad and aint coming back. If not for the miracle of !Technology at this age i shoulda been on the cargo ship to Liberia enroute to Spain just like my washed up cousins before me.With technology and a little creativity plus copious amount of sweat,we can, at the click of a button, broker those deals we have always wanted, make dreams come true and add a lil bit to the GDP of our Nation. I just wish there was so many of us for all the single ladies out there.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 12, 2013
I tell you... The funniest thing is that these youths are so glued to job opportunity like tick to a dog's back( there is nothing wrong in getting a job, but what happens when it is not fortcoming?), thereby putting their brains in pertual coma and denying it the creativity, which it was designed for.

At the NYSC section( I am still serving), they almost crucified me when I said I would save my money and make more money. Some didn't believe I earn hard currency (though not to the level I want) as a corper. One castigated me, saying: 'na your type dey eat food without meat and you dey claim say u get money' simply because I said I don't eat camp food or queue up... I showed them prove and all of them couldn't say a word. Infact, they avoided that thread till it died... But in shame and disappointment.

Last year I left school with nothing because I had exhausted all I had on project. Out of nothing, I raised 80k fresh out of school oh, the rest as they say is history. Since that time till now, I dont think any of my class mates has made as much as I have... That is the secret of self development.

As for the £3k, I had already planned out a way to make nothing less than 1 million without touching the £3k...unfortunately, it didnt click. I wouldn't say it didnt click though because they have not said they aren't interested, they just have not replied us yet. Though its been over a month now. There were 2 interested parties-one pulled out and the 2nd hasnt replied us yet, even after series of emails.

Yet our youths are waiting for the government...

There is a 22 year old friend on nairaland who has made what his mates would ever dream of having. He is a forex trader and possibly a millionaire at that age or almost. Damn, you would love to hear this guy talk. His future plan is the oil sector... Yet, the youths are waiting for the government to solve their problems.

Bro, let's not derail... Over to you dolls and we apologise for the shift.
ichidodo: I gave up on the Feds like a million years ago we have got to be in this race for ourselves, that is the reason we'got this single ladies issue in the first place where you see beautiful,smart and wonderful single ladies pining away in solitude,where are the single brothers? In my tribe, this is becoming a socio-cultural problem, where is everybody?! And then i realize something, the ones making good out of their lives currently are the lucky ones,we are the ones who gotta away because most of the blokes we started life with are either dead, as a result of high-risk hustling or washed up cuz they cant or aint brave enough to be imaginative ,the rest just took their game abroad and aint coming back. If not for the miracle of !Technology at this age i shoulda been on the cargo ship to Liberia enroute to Spain just like my washed up cousins before me.With technology and a little creativity plus copious amount of sweat,we can, at the click of a button, broker those deals we have always wanted, make dreams come true and add a lil bit to the GDP of our Nation. I just wish there was so many of us for all the single ladies out there.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2013
stumbled on dis thread and read more dan half of previous comments..I dunno if males re allowed to officially introduce demselves or just comment, but 4give me of any disrespects.....am sukanmi. male in lagos....
Women are indeed d beauty of d world, even in d animal kingdom, female species are d most charming....Imagine a very handsome guy attend an ocassion alone....single gals will stare at him, but if dsame guy attends wit a stunning woman, more gals will stare and even men will envy
But its so sad dat its hard to find GRACEFUL women in dis era
sincerely, its a wonderful thread of meaningful ladies...now ff d thread
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 12, 2013
Hi,I'm Olajide 29 till july 27,2013 university graduate and working,leaving alone,christian,yoruba,5.8ft,I'm single n searching for a graduate and working class lady that is ready for marriage by next year. (pin:25E06C5F )07063831176(text only)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 13, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2013
does dis thread look lik an advertisements thread....

2sexy how far.. how can we relate na...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2013
Why is complicated to get married after 25 Its just a ximply principle of life!since Gone those days when ladies roll out with unsettled guy,the effect is gone are those days when guys who have arrived who settle down easily without out showing those ladies that he has it now buh not for them! Finely settle with a teen!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:36am On May 13, 2013
This is to all the guys advertising themselves here,phone numbers,emails and PINs.Someone even uploaded picture.lol

Trust me no sensible lady will call, to start a friendship with you.

Women are not wired that way.We want to be approached,not the other way round.Sorry,but that's our nature.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:39am On May 13, 2013
Moji12: Hello house,dis Mojidoll saying hi n welldone for d wonderful job displayed in here,it has really help to lift ma spirit.Kudos ladies n to d guys aswell. Winx.

Hi,Mojidoll,welcome to you and all the new posters.smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fpeter(f): 10:36am On May 13, 2013
I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD FOR SINGLES LIKE YOURS TRULY.. smiley
I'M GOING THROUGH A PHASE TOO RIGHT NOW BUT THIS WILL HELP ME HEAL.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2013
fpeter: I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD FOR SINGLES LIKE YOURS TRULY.. smiley
I'M GOING THROUGH A PHASE TOO RIGHT NOW BUT THIS WILL HELP ME HEAL.

You are welcome sweet.It's like almost everyone has been through a 'lonely phase'.I was once down too,but trust me AM FINE NOW!smiley

You will be fine tookiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by blaise26abj(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2013
missblanche:
Thanks a lot and i admit that what i did was wrong...i just get lost in my work at times and i'm just trying to balance everything..thanks again smiley

Whoever started this thread, God bless you.

It is good that you accept it was wrong. But honestly, did you consider that the guy too must have been hurt several times and was actually giving you both a shot? And he gets treated that way. Put yourself in his shoes. It doesn't justify his reaction but again we react differently. A lady did just that to me twice recently and the 2nd episode,i called to ask what happened and she didn't even bother to return the missed call. After the 3rd day, i quietly deleted her. Fast foward to when i saw her, she approached smiling and told her she lacks courtesy and manners and i don't have time for such people.

I totally understand burying urself in ur work/business after a heartbreak(s) ( i'm doing the same thing grin). But never give up on people. keep trying to get that balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.