Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (262331 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2013
Can someone tell me 2 good reasons why dis thread with unserious Dolls keep elongating day in and day out or else, i will smash this thread b4 9pm tonight.

***waiting***

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by eimuhb(f): 10:57pm On May 13, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:41pm On May 13, 2013
I think say I see where persin refer persin come this thread?, the persin neva reach?. Or she see d comments come get tension?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by BeautifulNaija(f): 5:11am On May 14, 2013
Single Naija girl cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2013
Nice thread... rules might not work but believe me three things that will surely work in your favour getting the right guy(not just any guy) is being your self,being balanced and adding value.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by jeeblo(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2013
This is just to inform u that New Profitable Paying Hyip Just Launched today.
take advantage now before it too late.. invest wisely..

https://moneytwist.biz/?ref=jeeblo4all

http://bestinstantly.com/?ref=jeeblo4all
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2013
Hello dolls and gents...

It really has been a while, hope there’s healing going on in this room? Very much kudos to the instigator and my dear friend carmdoll for such a ‘clinic’. One importance of the thread is feedback: dolls in the house who have benefitted from this thread should feel free to let us share in their joys (not just sadness). I, for one have learned how to curtail my anger and be subtle when relating to people.

That being said…. There’s this little story I would like to share once again to benefit the dolls in the house. We all want to be happy whether personally or collectively… but we forget that there is no predestined path to that happiness.
Service year was a year of great enthusiasm for me, as I had so many expectations and aspirations especially romantically….so camp opened up for me with lots of ‘wonderfully and fearfully’ created dolls.

This one especially dark and figured-8 in stature, just beautiful… surprising enough she was from above average family, money wasn’t her problem at all. But there was this guy she was always with in camp and before camp ended he proposed to her and begged her to marry him….. The guy was a handsome young chap with lots of swag, most girls would see him as a player wanting nothing but sex, or just fun….truth is you can never know. Sometimes you just have to count on your sense of perception.

So he begged for like two months but d pretty girl who is always getting attention from varied guys and men refused. Reasons being that the guy had no see-able future: no car, or house or lump sums to throw around. What a silly reason! And she enjoyed the rest of her service year, travelling and flexing men’s money.

Two months after service she logged on to facebook and saw the wedding pictures of the said guy she refused to marry because he had no fore-see-able future. It was like a big bell fell on her and she went dumb for minutes. The funny thing is that the wedding was elaborate (though I cannot say if he has a car) but it wasn’t a cut-n-nail wedding.

So my sexy, beautiful, young, old, not-so-pretty dollies…

1. don’t be so quick to say no. The guys who don’t have money now are yet to be the world’s most influential....even the bible says never forsake humble beginnings. They will keep their plans in mind just to test your love, if you pass you will stnd to enjoy but if you fail...

2. If you must say no, please and please let it not be for flimsy excuses like; he doesn’t have a car, or he must be in a 3-bedroom apartment, or I don’t like his family,…let your reasons be genuine, so you don’t have cause to regret. Yes, he has money today or cars...is that a guarantee that he will have it forever?? BE WISE! It is called future because nobody knows what it entails.

3. Life is a risk, and deciding not to take a risk is also a risk. Lean forward, stretch out your heart and let it learn how to love, trust and forgive.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 15, 2013
simayanki4real: Hello dolls and gents...

It really has been a while, hope there’s healing going on in this room? Very much kudos to the instigator and my dear friend carmdoll for such a ‘clinic’. One importance of the thread is feedback: dolls in the house who have benefitted from this thread should feel free to let us share in their joys (not just sadness). I, for one have learned how to curtail my anger and be subtle when relating to people.

That being said…. There’s this little story I would like to share once again to benefit the dolls in the house. We all want to be happy whether personally or collectively… but we forget that there is no predestined path to that happiness.
Service year was a year of great enthusiasm for me, as I had so many expectations and aspirations especially romantically….so camp opened up for me with lots of ‘wonderfully and fearfully’ created dolls.

This one especially dark and figured-8 in stature, just beautiful… surprising enough she was from above average family, money wasn’t her problem at all. But there was this guy she was always with in camp and before camp ended he proposed to her and begged her to marry him….. The guy was a handsome young chap with lots of swag, most girls would see him as a player wanting nothing but sex, or just fun….truth is you can never know. Sometimes you just have to count on your sense of perception.

So he begged for like two months but d pretty girl who is always getting attention from varied guys and men refused. Reasons being that the guy had no see-able future: no car, or house or lump sums to throw around. What a silly reason! And she enjoyed the rest of her service year, travelling and flexing men’s money.

Two months after service she logged on to facebook and saw the wedding pictures of the said guy she refused to marry because he had no fore-see-able future. It was like a big bell fell on her and she went dumb for minutes. The funny thing is that the wedding was elaborate (though I cannot say if he has a car) but it wasn’t a cut-n-nail wedding.

So my sexy, beautiful, young, old, not-so-pretty dollies…

1. don’t be so quick to say no. The guys who don’t have money now are yet to be the world’s most influential....even the bible says never forsake humble beginnings. They will keep their plans in mind just to test your love, if you pass you will stnd to enjoy but if you fail...

The bolded strucked a cord... I don't tell my plans-- That's why my ex said I don't plan ahead( albeit she also used that as a reason to end it)... Fast forward to present day, she is regretting and yet to a 'real' guy that truely loves her like I did...

I have had no good experience with most ladies because of this, but trust me, I spend most of my time building my future little by little and I don't tell them a thing. Even as I am now still serving, I am on job hunt which by God's grace should be done before I finish my service...

There seem to be one who has passed that test though, but I am not gonna give her complete credit just yet. She still has more... More to undergo.

I intentionally told her I dont have money etc... She still stuck with me but I am still not gonna let my guard down because this ladies are like weather.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:

The bolded strucked a cord... I don't tell my plans-- That's why my ex said I don't plan ahead( albeit she also used that as a reason to end it)... Fast forward to present day, she is regretting and yet to a 'real' guy that truely loves her like I did...

I have had no good experience with most ladies because of this, but trust me, I spend most of my time building my future little by little and I don't tell them a thing. Even as I am now still serving, I am on job hunt which by God's grace should be done before I finish my service...

There seem to be one who has passed that test though, but I am not gonna give her complete credit just yet. She still has more... More to undergo.

I intentionally told her I dont have money etc... She still stuck with me but I am still not gonna let my guard down because this ladies are like weather.

Sweetie pie, don't you think it's time you stopped talking about this your ex? You have very strong feelings for this lady: Love or Hate...and you have to let it go. Abeg, it's enough. Let her go and stop talking about her. Her issue comes up in about 85% of your posts on nairaland. Ejo, please, O TI TO!

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2013
Aluta, I understand how you feel but this thread was meant to right the wrongs...

Haba, iya, that your statistics pass exaggeration na... The only time I talk about it is when I come here. Why no tell the house other places i post on nairaland... Huh?

You sabi give stats shey? Here is mine: over 90% naija ladies would prefer to date several guys before they choose one and by then, they are already over 26 into their 30s. before that age, they wanted to catch 'fun' even if they met a serious minded guy before that time, they would say they dont want to be tied down. Most even crying would prefer to date bad boy than nice caring guy because they assume the latter is boring...

Whether that ex likes it or not, she just got to see me rise, soar and fly... Na God!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2013
@simanyaki,longest time.

I concur with what you said. Personally,and I mean it,a Car does not mean rich to me. Where I stay,some guys drive latest model of cars,but they don't have a house. I mean they squat!

So I pity for ladies who go after guys ,just because he has a car.
Something can happen to the Car the next minute and that same car would become a liability. That's when we will know who is rich. When your mechanic hands you the bill,you will know how far.

@ all the dolls in the house ,Its not about cars o!,things change. Can he step up the game in years to come?

The picture below would explain better.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2013
Who are u?
Vanneni: undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2013
@2sexy and any other guy here who believes in I-wont-tell-you -my-plan theory.

I don't subscribe to that. Though it might work for you but let it not be a platform for you to know who really loves you/or who will make a good wife for you.

When you are in a relationship,(a serious one please),give your girl a sense of belonging by letting her into your life. Every woman wants her man to be successful. You might not want to be 100% open with her,but let her know you are working towards something. Who knows she might even have one or two links .Just maybe.

If am in a relationship and my man(a corp member)and he keeps me in the dark about his future plans,I would just assume he is lazy. C'mon I want to see some efforts. You are the man

Well,if he does not tell me,I would ask,and If I don't get any reasonable answer,I would suggest Ideas.

He better starts implementing mine(since he cannot come up with his own),else I would start seeing you as unserious.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Who are u?
I'm I supposed to answer this
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 15, 2013
Yuck!
Vanneni: I'm I supposed to answer this
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2013
Telling or not telling is no big deal to me... If a lady is really interested in me and cares much, she will see those signs without asking or me telling her... If she is my friend, it wont be hard to decipher, honestly.

I really don't have that time... Just less than 3 weeks ago, my elder brother said to me: 'You are stronger than you look' that's what many, especially the ladies dont understand. I can be very difficult to understand though and it took my elder brother a lot of time to really understand me and that was because he decided to develop interest by taken note of the things I do or talk about, which only someone close to me can easily observe. Carm, you wont really understand.

Offline, I hardly talk much...

My believe is if she is interested, she will definitely see them. I don't need to tell her.

carmelion: @2sexy and any other guy here who believes in I-wont-tell-you -my-plan theory.

I don't subscribe to that. Though it might work for you but let it not be a platform for you to know who really loves you/or who will make a good wife for you.

When you are in a relationship,(a serious one please),give your girl a sense of belonging by letting her into your life. Every woman wants her man to be successful. You might not want to be 100% open with her,but let her know you are working towards something. Who knows she might even have one or two links .Just maybe.

If am in a relationship and my man(a corp member)and he keeps me in the dark about his future plans,I would just assume he is lazy. C'mon I want to see some efforts. You are the man

Well,if he does not tell me,I would ask,and If I don't get any reasonable answer,I would suggest Ideas.

He better starts implementing mine(since he cannot come up with his own),else I would start seeing you as unserious.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Yuck!
undecided Na u sabi.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 15, 2013
Omo, break down... Na play i dey oh make u no begin reason another thing.
Vanneni: undecided Na u sabi.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 15, 2013
In addition to Aluta'a post, it isn't as if I have not moved on even the opposite is perceived from my posts.

I only talk about it when I come on here and that's only IF a post reminds me of the incident, which has been the case.

At that point, i start talking about it but most times. I do it so that people could also learn a thing or two from it... Specifically the case here.

This thread will not be complete without the men sharing their own views so as to constructively reshape some belief or conceptions help be some ladies on here.

Since post of people tend make me talk about it, I guess I have to avoid any thread that could lead to it. Hence, it's good bye from here.

I wish the dolls wedding testimonies before the year ends...

The only thing I have to say is, whatever relationship you find yourself, do your best to keep a clean conscience and no regrets...

Good bye and God bless you Carm...

#Unfollow
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Omo, break down... Na play i dey oh make u no begin reason another thing.
Na you sabi. undecided undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
In addition to Aluta'a post, it isn't as if I have not moved on even the opposite is perceived from my posts.

I only talk about it when I come on here and that's only IF a post reminds me of the incident, which has been the case.

At that point, i start talking about it but most times. I do it so that people could also learn a thing or two from it... Specifically the case here.

This thread will not be complete without the men sharing their own views so as to constructively reshape some belief or conceptions help be some ladies on here.

Since post of people tend make me talk about it, I guess I have to avoid any thread that could lead to it. Hence, it's good bye from here.

The only thing I have to say is, whatever relationship you find yourself, do your best to keep a clean conscience and no regrets...

#Unfollow
You too talk. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:

#Unfollow

Guy... i tire for u ooo..

Chai dont tell m u gonna quit cos of d general assumption...

then i guess u might not av healed from watever she must av caused u...

#ma opinion though#

plus i sent u p can u pls reply...

or better still send me ur email cos dis PM here is kinda problematic for m..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 15, 2013
Thank you...
Vanneni: You too talk. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 15, 2013
I hope I am safe oh. Anyways, I have replied u..
temi4fash:

Guy... i tire for u ooo..

Chai dont tell m u gonna quit cos of d general assumption...

then i guess u might not av healed from watever she must av caused u...

#ma opinion though#

plus i sent u p can u pls reply...

or better still send me ur email cos dis PM here is kinda problematic for m..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Thank you...
Why are you thanking me? See this guy o! undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
I hope I am safe oh. Anyways, I have replied u..

U are very safe jawe

Any ways av not seen ur reply jawe...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 15, 2013
temi4fash:
check ur spam
U are very safe jawe

Any ways av not seen ur reply jawe...

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 10:32pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
I guess I have to avoid any thread that could lead to it. Hence, it's good bye from here.
another reasonable albeit proud nd kind of boastful poster don go because of aluta continua, victoria ascertae. E bn dey pain/jealouse u say im dey talk about im babe (ex)
like that?, why una dey take style chase ppl wey me dey like their comments for here?. Causewahala where arth thou?.
2s£xy:
#coughs#

2s£xy:
e go hard dm o, especially d clean conscience part, gals dm sabi hide things bt dm like to knw ur plans.

2s£xy:
#Unfollow
eyahhhhhhhhhh.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2013
Eziokwu, 2segzy! na true yarns Aluu knack give u o! U and I no u still attached to your so called "Ex". Haba! My ex dis my ex dat, since last year u no gree die her matter, dem jazz u? Enter market go wire new opeke,u no go dey compare, contrast, interview etc... Wots wrong wiv u? undecided undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 15, 2013
passionate88: another reasonable albeit proud nd kind of boastful poster don go because of aluta continua, victoria ascertae. E bn dey pain/jealouse u say im dey talk about im babe (ex)
like that?, why una dey take style chase ppl wey me dey like their comments for here?. Causewahala where arth thou?.
#coughs#

e go hard dm o, especially d clean conscience part, gals dm sabi hide things bt dm like to knw ur plans.

eyahhhhhhhhhh.

The only difference between the two of us is that I told him in a nice way while you're saying it in a stylish way. Your own accusations are even waaaaaaaaayyyyy worse than mine. I was nice enough and said it in a nice way, if he wants to leave, i don't think I can make him stay because i don't see any reason why he's leaving from that post. It's like u guys are now using the 'i'm leaving' thing to threaten us sef. Since the people that left dissappeared, has the thread ceased to exist?

Abeg, no fex me oooooo....I'm sorry if that was harsh but seriously, if he's leaving because of that post, then, carmellion should permit me to give him transport fare. angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 15, 2013
Aluta... U misunderstood it all or d reason behind it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.