Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,109 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (262337 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala:

You're just looking for someone to be going back and forth with. . . I kukuma get ur time 2night so lets continue! grin

Remember you asked for proof of male being the head from the bible which I gave, I noticed you accepted that as a golden rule, does that not pre-suppose that you conceed the fact that male is the head or you have a separate rationale for real life apart from the bible. . . lemmie take it a step further. . .

. . . Are u questioning the bible's authority and by inference God's? grin

That one dey between you and baba God.

As per your own verses, the only one that holds water a bit is the 2nd one, since the first one can be said to be a sub set of the 'golden rule' grin

As per that 2nd verse, u do realise u can't stand toe to toe with me, if I have to grant you concession as the weaker vessel? undecided

My dear, with me what u give is what u receive, I could be gangsta and boorish like that and I could be an over pampering gentleman. . . na u go dictate how we go relate by your personality and action towards me.

Btw, I'm enjoying our discourse!

Sorry I will not be able to treat each point because I am mobile.

You asked if I believed that it was do unto others as you want others to do unto you and I said yes. That is the golden rule.

I am not disputing that a man is the head of his home; not a man is the head of a woman. However, we all seem not to understand what that means. Jesus Christ is the head of his church and a man is called to lead his home that way. As a man, ask yourself: how did Jesus Christ head the church? By shedding his glory, coming to earth in human form and dying for our sins. He sacrificed all and led by example. He taught his disciples about service by serving them. He taught them about obedience by been obedient. He taught them forgiveness by forgiving them. Even when they doubted his resurrection, he kept appearing to them etc. A man is the head of his home because he's the source. Ideally, a man decides to build a home and looks for a woman who they would build and achieve their purpose together. Where do you think a person would chase 1,000 and two would chase 10,000 came from?

Feminism may not be the right word as I read some thi
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2013
I did not finish my epistle.

Some branches of feminism wanted to change history to herstory, etc which I think is dumb and doing exactly what the men have been doing.

God created Adam and Eve equal. They were created to dominate and rule the world together. If a man is superior to a woman, God would have added her to what he's to rule. Sin entered the world and everything lost its glory. That was one of the remdemptive work of Christ. He redeemed us to our original state.

Sorry for the epistle. I don turn this thread to sermon. Carmelion, sorry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by wbankz(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 8:51pm On May 20, 2013
bukatyne:

Sorry I will not be able to treat each point because I am mobile.

You asked if I believed that it was do unto others as you want others to do unto you and I said yes. That is the golden rule.

I am not disputing that a man is the head of his home; not a man is the head of a woman. However, we all seem not to understand what that means. Jesus Christ is the head of his church and a man is called to lead his home that way. As a man, ask yourself: how did Jesus Christ head the church? By shedding his glory, coming to earth in human form and dying for our sins. He sacrificed all and led by example. He taught his disciples about service by serving them. He taught them about obedience by been obedient. He taught them forgiveness by forgiving them. Even when they doubted his resurrection, he kept appearing to them etc. A man is the head of his home because he's the source. Ideally, a man decides to build a home and looks for a woman who they would build and achieve their purpose together. Where do you think a person would chase 1,000 and two would chase 10,000 came from?

Feminism may not be the right word as I read some thi

causewahala: [size=20pt]My dear, with me what u give is what u receive, I could be gangsta and boorish like that and I could be an over pampering gentleman. . . na u go dictate how we go relate by your personality and action towards me.[/size]

Your eyeballs are too sexy and beautiful to notice this, I understand, thats why I quoted it! tongue

I'm also sorry to disappoint you. . . I AM NOT JESUS CHRIST! As such I refuse to lie down and let u ride rough-shod over me in the name of feminsim or emulating Jesus Christ! I was watching cheaters yesternight, na so the guy kneel down dey beg the babe all the while the babe kept screaming, I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'RE AN I.D.I.O.T.

This is after this babe has been caught on camera cheating on the guy ooooh! Na that one you want from me shey? If na like that my bags are packed to go to hell fire this very night but I'm sure hell sef go reject me cos hell fire nor be for sharp guys! grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mutaino7(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2013
Sorry to bust ur bubble although christ died 4 us, his death was to mend the broken link between man and God. Why do u think we avnt return naked and seeing God face to face lyk Adam did. Man body has been corrupted and only his soul nd spirit is redeemable by the blood of bros.J . So the law still stands.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 8:57pm On May 20, 2013
bukatyne: I did not finish my epistle.

Some branches of feminism wanted to change history to herstory, etc which I think is dumb and doing exactly what the men have been doing.

God created Adam and Eve equal. They were created to dominate and rule the world together. If a man is superior to a woman, God would have added her to what he's to rule. Sin entered the world and everything lost its glory. That was one of the remdemptive work of Christ. He redeemed us to our original state.

Sorry for the epistle. I don turn this thread to sermon. Carmelion, sorry

Lets not even go the route of Adam and Eve cos we both know what led to their expulsion, abi na Adam give Eve apple chop? undecided

The deed has been done all thanks to Eve! Get with the current programme which necessitate that there be a boss in any relationship, abi una nor get oga@thetop for ur work place? So its applicable in every sphere of life, this equality thing will lead to hobbesian state if we're to uphold it because all man/woman go wan flex muscle!

Thanx for an insight into the mind of a feminisit, abi u wan renounce am? tongue

Have a blessed night! wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 10:34pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala:

Your eyeballs are too sexy and beautiful to notice this, I understand, thats why I quoted it! tongue

I'm also sorry to disappoint you. . . I AM NOT JESUS CHRIST! As such I refuse to lie down and let u ride rough-shod over me in the name of feminsim or emulating Jesus Christ! I was watching cheaters yesternight, na so the guy kneel down dey beg the babe all the while the babe kept screaming, I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'RE AN I.D.I.O.T.

This is after this babe has been caught on camera cheating on the guy ooooh! Na that one you want from me shey? If na like that my bags are packed to go to hell fire this very night but I'm sure hell sef go reject me cos hell fire nor be for sharp guys! grin

tell them o. Nobody be Jesu Christi, if dm want man wey dm go ride ova make dm go marry a guy without d cajounie. #make una go tell ur mama say she and una papa na equal na.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 10:37pm On May 20, 2013
Mutaino7: Sorry to bust ur bubble although christ died 4 us, his death was to mend the broken link between man and God. Why do u think we avnt return naked and seeing God face to face lyk Adam did. Man body has been corrupted and only his soul nd spirit is redeemable by the blood of bros.J . So the law still stands.
preach on preacher. I am loving it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2013
Ehen! Wetin we dey talk again...woman is superior to man, evribody don agree? undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 10:41pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala:

Lets not even go the route of Adam and Eve cos we both know what led to their expulsion, abi na Adam give Eve apple chop? undecided

The deed has been done all thanks to Eve! Get with the current programme which necessitate that there be a boss in any relationship, abi una nor get oga@thetop for ur work place? So its applicable in every sphere of life, this equality thing will lead to hobbesian state if we're to uphold it because all man/woman go wan flex muscle!

Thanx for an insight into the mind of a feminisit, abi u wan renounce am? tongue

Have a blessed night! wink
no o, all of them na equal for work place, dm no dey answerable to anybody. Causewahala, I believe u. A daniel has come to judgement.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2013
Been busy... But finally sent you a mail.

temi4fash:

boss am not cin anything in ma box oo...

just drop ur email let m mail u directly..

mine is temifashola@gmail.com
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala:
As such I refuse to lie down and let u ride rough-shod over me in the name of feminsim or emulating Jesus Christ!
But it is ok for the woman to lie down and let you ride rough shod over her abi? Mtshew
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 20, 2013
alutacontinua: Ehen! Wetin we dey talk again...woman is superior to man, evribody don agree? undecided
Woman is not superior to man and man is not superior to woman grin
Gender equality is the way forward wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 11:15pm On May 20, 2013
Passion, get ur crazy a.r.s.e in here, we've got fellis to troll on! grin

fellis:
But it is ok for the woman to lie down and let you ride rough shod over her abi? Mtshew

Madam feliis, kindly quote where I stated I was gonna lord it over any babe? This remains the bane of your feminisim, so quick to assume what you know nothing about!

. . . I'm waiting for your quote oooh! angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala: Passion, get ur crazy a.r.s.e in here, we've got fellis to troll on! grin
Madam feliis, kindly quote where I stated I was gonna lord it over any babe? This remains the bane of your feminisim, so quick to assume what you know nothing about!

. . . I'm waiting for your quote oooh! angry
Did you see the question mark at the end of my post? angry
I asked a question, I didn't say you implied anything.
So you and your band of trolls can disband and go home grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 11:31pm On May 20, 2013
I'ma troll u solo hun! cool

fellis:

Why the question if it wasn't pre-meditated in your mind that I was gonna ride rough-shod on her? Better still why didn't you ask me how I intend to treat her right. . . oh I forgot, u already got me figured as that uncouth n.igga that disrepect his girl, right?

U DON'T KNOW Poo ABOUT ME, SO THREAD SOFTLY!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:32pm On May 20, 2013
fellis:
hey, if u get better contribution to make drop am, no b to dey insult. Just talk nd wait. Na wa. Na so e pain u reach?.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:34pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala: I'ma troll u solo hun! cool

Why the question if it wasn't pre-meditated in your mind that I was gonna ride rough-shod on her? Better still why didn't you ask me how I intend to treat her right. . . oh I forgot, u already got me figured as that uncouth n.igga that disrepect his girl, right?

guy, just ignore her. If na wetin she wan do just bone her go sleep. Good night.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 11:37pm On May 20, 2013
^^^
How can i go and sleep when their oga@thetop. . . subomiluv is here? grin

Viewing this topic: Subomi-luv(f), causewahala, passionate88, Omo Daddy354(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2013
fellis:
Woman is not superior to man and man is not superior to woman grin
Gender equality is the way forward wink
Well said sis. Dnt mind these boys. They can go for village girls. And we will go for 21st century educated, well mannered and open minded men
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala: ^^^
How can i go and sleep when their oga@thetop. . . subomiluv is here? grin

Viewing this topic: Subomi-luv(f), causewahala, passionate88, Omo Daddy354(f) and 1 guest(s)

LMFAO you got jokes grin grin, take a seat
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 20, 2013
causewahala: I'ma troll u solo hun! cool
Why the question if it wasn't pre-meditated in your mind that I was gonna ride rough-shod on her?
@bold,
So why were you calling passionate before? Unsure of your solo trolling skills? smiley
Better still why didn't you ask me how I intend to treat her right. . . oh I forgot, u already got me figured as that uncouth n.igga that disrepst his girl, right?
Got you figured for wetin? Lolz.
Oya causewahala answer me this question; will you attempt to control your wife's actions after marriage?

No need to shout man, I mean no harm.
Peace cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 11:41pm On May 20, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Well said sis. Dnt mind these boys. They can go for village girls. And we will go for 21st century educated, well mannered and open minded men

Does it not bohoove ur 21st century self to read up on the foregoing b4 spewing balderdash? undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 20, 2013
passionate88: hey, if u get better contribution to make drop am, no b to dey insult. Just talk nd wait. Na wa. Na so e pain u reach?.
Yes. . . . It is paining me well well cry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:43pm On May 20, 2013
Subomi-luv:
chai, na u go toast d guy?, na d question I still dey ask d so called feminist. Na u go approach d dude?, d 21st century, well mannered nd open minded men na u go pay im groom price?. As una b equal whatever im do for ur head u go also do for im head too ba?.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 20, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Abi o! All these village boys don't know that we above their level grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:46pm On May 20, 2013
fellis:
Yes. . . . It is paining me well well cry
then go take panadol na, or u start d change u want to see. Start doing d things guys were/are expected to do for girls.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 11:46pm On May 20, 2013
fellis:
@bold,
So why were you calling passionate before? Unsure of your solo trolling skills? smiley
You be the judge of ma skillz, passion is ma boy, just love his witty inputs!

fellis:
Got you figured for wetin? Lolz.
Oya causewahala answer me this question; will you attempt to control your wife's actions after marriage?
Read up on my post so far, you'll get ur answer therein. Don't judge me like you know me!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 20, 2013
passionate88: chai, na u go toast d guy?, na d question I still dey ask d so called feminist. Na u go approach d dude?, d 21st century, well mannered nd open minded men na u go pay im groom price?. As una b equal whatever im do for ur head u go also do for im head too ba?.
first of all, anybody can toast anybody tongue
Boy can toast girl or girl can toast boy, e nor mean. Toast na toast.
Secondly, paying bride price is barbaric and it has no place in civilised society so nobody should be paying bride price; men or women.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:48pm On May 20, 2013
Empty can make d loudest noise. My own b say, go do wetin man dey do b4 u come here begin talk. No b to dey for keyboard dey type heaven nd earth.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 20, 2013
passionate88: then go take panadol na, or u start d change u want to see. Start doing d things guys were/are expected to do for girls.
That's not a problem for me

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:51pm On May 20, 2013
fellis:
first of all, anybody can toast anybody tongue
Boy can toast girl or girl can toast boy, e nor mean. Toast na toast.
Secondly, paying bride price is barbaric and it has no place in civilised society so nobody should be paying bride price; men or women.
u don ever toast boy b4?. Talk true. U don do am b4?. So na wetin subomi, aluta, nd d rest like?, make guys no pay bride price for dia head?. Ok. May it be according to how una don talk am for here in JESUS NAME.. Amen. No man go pay bride price for una head im go just f#*k una give una belle carry una pt for house then im go take una as equal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.