Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason (9225 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2013
If you will vote for the Mega Party ''like'' this post.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by igben(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=omenk :a][/quote]

Is the sunrise and sunset, 24hrs/day, 7 days/weekly, 365days/monthly not over and over and over again? Then who is a fool?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by luc26(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
I won't vote 4 any!am tired mehnnnn
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ahmedie25(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
if u wil vote 4 mega party like this post

9 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by takedat(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Never will I cast my vote for PDP, I'll rather not vote for anyone if I am uncomfortable with the Candidate of the Merger.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ejine(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
I think I'll go for Night Party.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by udemzyudex(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
From the way i SEE things,they didn't merge because they want things to change in Nigeria,they are merging because they want to stop the reign of pdp..

as for voting,count me out because i'm not voting for anybdy not even pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by olapinto(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin... mega party ni ooo.... enough is enough 4 pdp...
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by solelymade: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nothin will make me vote PDP @ d federal level anymore especially jonathan if d opposition does not present any credible candidate i will rada stay away for d polling unit

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Jlow2: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pdp has failed nigerians,even with trillions of naira @ der desposal,gej was voted out of sentiments,hw can a public servant stl 40billion pension fund,n be givin an option of fine @ d court of law,while a woman spent 6months in kuje prisions 4 hawkin pure water,wer is d 600,000 dollar bribe otedola gave 2 farouk lawan,y is east/west road still an eyesour,wer re d promises of subsidy removal?dis re questns n many mo pdp has 2 answer

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Asis(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
Emmm is it the party we should b considering or d canditates @ d moment?well let's watch out...all izz well
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by touchmehard: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
You know what, for we the average Nigerians, the issue is not about which party is in power or which party is not in power.
What we want is good governance and accountability in leadership. Can the merged opposition parties guarantee these to us if they take over power?
Or will they see the taking over of power as their own opportunity to embark on their own looting and corruption?
This is my concern.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
yeye4live: As long as dier s CPC in d mega party even if it s own by my father or my father s a presidential candidate I wil neva vote 4 dem, I hate CPC wit my last blood, usles crowd of pple
Your own even better sef! Me, I dont like to hear the word ''CP...'' talkless of CPC. I still dey vex for Nasarawa State wey dem even get governor...
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by redcliff: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
noblezone: PDP are MEGA party are all the same or are the politicians in the MEGA party to be imported?

I will vote any of them depending on who flies the flag.

If PDP fields Jonathan MEGA party fields bad news like Buhari then I will vote for PDP.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Fashola then I will vote for MEGA party.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Buhari, I will vote for Tom and Jerry at home.

It is not the party that makes the men, it is the men that makes the party.

If any body think that it is all about political parties and names, then such a person is yet to understand Nigeria.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]MOST SENSIBLE COMMENT I HAVE READ ALL DAY[/font]
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
yeye4live: As long as dier s CPC in d mega party even if it s own by my father or my father s a presidential candidate I wil neva vote 4 dem, I hate CPC wit my last blood, usles crowd of pple
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by takedat(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: Your own even better sef! Me, I dont like to hear the word ''CP...'' talkless of CPC. I still dey vex for Nasarawa State wey dem even get governor...
Why you no vex when the past PDP governors emptied the state treasury?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ocelot2006(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
My money's on PDP.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tchaik(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
take dat: Never will I cast my vote for PDP, I'll rather not vote for anyone if I am uncomfortable with the Candidate of the Merger.

THE BEST ANSWER
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by OluEmmaAss: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Whoever votes for PDP should be shot.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Fanpay: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Non of them.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ocelot2006(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jlow2: Pdp has failed nigerians,even with trillions of naira @ der desposal,gej was voted out of sentiments,hw can a public servant stl 40billion pension fund,n be givin an option of fine @ d court of law,while a woman spent 6months in kuje prisions 4 hawkin pure water,wer is d 600,000 dollar bribe otedola gave 2 farouk lawan,y is east/west road still an eyesour,wer re d promises of subsidy removal?dis re questns n many mo pdp has 2 answer

Was the pension fraud cprit not rearrested? Is Farouk not in jail awaiting trial? And what this talk of subsidy promise? Weren't you guys the ones that took to the streets to protest aginst the subsidy removal causing the president to halt the process temporarily? Even with the halt, the marketers who defrauded the country through the subsidy scandal are currently in EFCC's net, and current supplies are thoroughly vetted by the Ministry of Finance before any payment is made.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
I don't vote for parties. I vote for candidates.
The flag bearer depends on d party ill go for. If Mega party fields Buhari,and PDP fields Goodluck, ill vote for Goodluck again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Depends on who the presidential flag bearer is[b][/b]
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

Prof Soyinka called the PDP Nest of killers
Late Azazi regards the PDP to be Evil Boko, for that he was slaughtered

PDP = Killer party.

They may not be saints but they are actually not as worse as the killer party who has taken it as a norm/culture.
Last time i read ur comment, i mistake you for a Northerner (Hausa) becouse you talk like them! Have you forgoten when Azazi said ''...I told GEJ to arrest Buhari and interogate him...''
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by rosamaris: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
I think we should vote personality, integrity, patriotism not party.If a Fashola or a Rochas or an Oshiomole or an akpabio comes under PDP vote for PDP because you know he will deliver not the party.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tomakint: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: Last time i read ur comment, i mistake you for a Northerner (Hausa) becouse you talk like them! Have you forgoten when Azazi said ''...I told GEJ to arrest Buhari and interogate him...''
No, I guess he was in far away France then, abeg free that guy undecided
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ZeusI: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
There is a glaring lacunae between Illumination and black-out. PDP is the former! My political mentor(OBJ) has insighed me on sitting on an elephant where horses are the chairs.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by afosdan: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
I would prefer mega party because pdp has not done nothing for the nation,pls let us give the mega party a chance.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by nlofficial(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega Party

Change is all I want. PDP is a plague.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by orgasticdance: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
If we are still having this debate, then maybe we are not ready as a nation to evolve
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Joey82(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
just hw mega can this mega party be?
for me, i dont vote for parties, i vote for individuals who i feel are worth my vote.
i wont be choosing who to vote until i know who the aspirants are
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
from the number of vote cast in thi thread so far pdp is leading and winning .pdp ni joor .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Kwara Debt Is Currently N30.2 Bn, Not N50.2 Bn - Demola Banu / United Nations Writes/Commends Yahaya Bello For Promoting Women Inclusiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.