Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason (9223 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by oddy4real(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

u dey mind the fool? we are talking about how his children will have a better tomorrow, he is much more concerned about todays grammer. can that one ever be a good parent at all?
Demdem:

u dey mind the fool? we are talking about how his children will have a better tomorrow, he is much more concerned about todays grammer. can that one ever be a good parent at all?
na_joke:

Mumu......if you dont have work beg Seun to employ you to check all post on nairaland for grammatical error. Jobless a$$$$
Awon werey. confused ACN bigots
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Symphony007: A thief and a band of thief, which would you pick? This so called "mega party" what is their manifesto? What is their big plan for the nation? Give nigerians a reason to vote for you cause if you're relying on anti-PDP sentiments, nigerians will just stick to the devil they know and who will dash them fish to vote rather than the angel they don't and who might teach then how to catch fish to survive.

are u aware that the process is ongoing? are u aware that the governors just gave their nods that discussions towards merger should continue. Dont worry, all that will be revealed with time. Its not even necessarily in the Nigerian context because even the ruling killing party doesnt. Apart from the leaking umbrella u know about them what else again?

If their only manifesto is to erase the curse on the land which is the killer party and all those that has association with them, i think its even more than enough.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:

Foool, Ffuck ACN. Dont give a damn about them and they dont sustain me. try APGA cool
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Freestyl(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
It depends, I vote for candidates not party! but hey, i am done with PDP..
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by najoke: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:

Typical PDP a$$$ Licker.....attacking the messenger and not the message.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by bosunolu(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na PDP. Chikena.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin see as ppl dey vote pdp.UP PDP,POWER TO THE PEOPLE.,there is no other party in nigeria that accomodate all tribes without problem as pdp.there is enough for everyone so pls stop wasting ur time on mega crooks and pls come and join the PEOPLES DEMOCRATICE PARTY.THE PARTY WHERE ALL NIGERIANS BELONG
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^^

Do u want me to pray for u?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
bosunolu: Na PDP. Chikena.
thank you,this vote makes it
pdp=36
mega looters(acn &co)=19
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem: ^^^^

Do u want me to pray for u?
i dont need ur prayers ,thanks
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Olaolufred(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire: There are shining examples in PDP and there are also shining examples in the proposed Amalgamated Regional Mega party. But it happens that most of the personalities in the conglomerate of regional parties are PDP drop-outs and very selfish persons like Tinubu, and Islamist spokes person like Buhari. I think I will stick my guns with PDP since GEJ has laid road map for 247 Electricity, thoroughly improved Airports and Airlines intervention is in process, the Federal roads are improved, and how can I forget the rail-lines. I will stick with the minds that hijacked power from military, they have greater experiences than any other. But how can I forget, that these amalgamation of regional parties have no clear manifesto except to criticize PDP's manifesto. Hmmnnn...Personally, I think myself and my team in the FRESH AIR Activists Network will stick on People's Democratic Party.

Well I know that no university in the world will allow a student who had failed 13 years to remain a student of a 4-year course.
That is why I stick to a change.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi:
i dont need ur prayers ,thanks

fear don grip the morrafucker grin grin grin grin This reminds me of retardeen Jonathan that refuse to say Amen on corruption prayers
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by najoke: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olaolufred:

Well I know that no university in the world will allow a student who had failed 13 years to remain a student of a 4-year course.

GBAM!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bless u my friend
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by daremajek: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Let wait and see 2015 is still far.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by chreldb(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olaolufred:

GBAM!!! You've said it all.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

fear don grip the morrafucker grin grin grin grin
grin[quote author=Demdem]

grin grin grin grin
up pdp ,we lead while others shout and become champion debaters on nl.this mega criminal party is bound to crash nd scatter the moment it takes off.acn will never never never win a presidential election in nigeria
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ngooka: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP if jonathan contest
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Bigflamie(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: grin see as ppl dey vote pdp.UP PDP,POWER TO THE PEOPLE.,there is no other party in nigeria that accomodate all tribes without problem as pdp.there is enough for everyone so pls stop wasting ur time on mega crooks and pls come and join the PEOPLES DEMOCRATICE PARTY.THE PARTY WHERE ALL NIGERIANS BELONG
I'm voting PDP because of Ebele Jonathan and no other person. He's a silent working man. One that doesn't abuse the power of his office despite all the fuv.king a$$holes trying to pull him down. grin Ebele for all. Biko nu
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega Party all the way. PDP has nothing left to offer after 14 years of ruling us.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by YemiCrown: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
i will go with PDP even with all their imperfections, they seems to have a structure and they have been consistent in terms of a pseudo-transparency in their convention and selection process when compared with ACN that seems to be the brain behind the merger.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ujawissy: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
I will never vote for pdp change is all we need in this country.if u love the future of your children i think it is hightime we build a strong opposition and vote in strong calibres like buhari/fashola enough of monopolous party.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Mustymohd2: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
4uk pdp up mega party
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tayooluwole: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Am in mega party already....dont ask me why
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
See people killing themselves over nothing.
Who told you ur votes would count? MEGA party only merged so that their rigging would be higher than that of PDP.
PDP would now tighten their grip to ensure they out-rig the MEGA party.

May the best rigger win.

9ja would neva change
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by LeStylo: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
There should be a poll attached to this.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ujawissy: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
It is only a clueless fellow that will try to associate buhari with boko haram and i want to assure u that buhari will win the race by the grace of God "prouldly xtian"
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tpapi: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: Last time i read ur comment, i mistake you for a Northerner (Hausa) becouse you talk like them! Have you forgoten when Azazi said ''...I told GEJ to arrest Buhari and interogate him...''
don't mind dat frustrted monkey
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by AsuquoEKenn(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party mega problem.Honestly we should learn to take our fate by ourself. Let not somebody out there deceive u for what ever reason. U see ds pple are birds of same feather. They flock together and wine together.There is no basic differrence bw both.Who are the prominent members of the mega party? Can we forget in a hurry the role of de Ikimi of d Jos Obasanjo congress, the Audu, Atiku and their group. Are the not the same pple trying to come up in another skin.Nigerian let them not deceive us pls.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by DEastman: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
I will be so disappointed if we allow PDP to return to power in 2015.Since they took over government what sector of the economy would we say there is a remarkable improvement rather we keep hearing of looting in BILLIONS and the poor keep suffering and dying of hunger .When President Jonantan took over i thought he was committed to the interest of Nigerians though i did not vote him. Looting in every sector ,police pension fund,Aviation ,Power,Manufacturing sector is dead,Poor facilities in our hospitals while they fly abroad for the best treatment while poor Nigerians die due to lack of medicine and facilities in our hospital.The worst of it all is those involved in these high level looting are PDP members while the government claim to be fighting corruption.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.I am from Imo state and a christian,its not about the religion of the candidates but those committed to improving the living standard of ordinary Nigerians and someone who has the will power to fight corruption.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.GOD RESCUE NIGERIANS,AMEN.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
tpapi: don't mind dat frustrted monkey

Killer member, ur days are numbered grin grin
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
ukpaku: I so much believe in the MEGA PARTY because of BUHARI. He is a deciplinarian and he doesn't do any thing for money. PROUDLY CHRISTIAN
We are only talking of politics here, we did not ask you of ur religion... After praising Buhari, you called urself Christian, so that we would say Christians are also in support of him!
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: We are only talking of politics here, we did not ask you of ur religion... After praising Buhari, you called urself Christian, so that we would say Christians are also in support of him!

of cos Xtians are, only bigots wont.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: First Female Governor In Nigeria Emerges / N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials / Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.