Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason (9298 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tpapi: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

Qoute Azazi word for word and verbatim. By doing that u will realise that what u wrote up there is just a figment of ur imagination.
retardeen u cud not even get d point d guy was makin
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by harrisnimasa(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
i prefer any party be it Mega or any Than PDP .i predicted that PDP (obasanjo)second tenure will be worse and it was so,predicted that Jonathan will deliver nothing to nigerians and is happening..when i saw his cabinet,i laugh! infact Obasanjo regime is far better than wht we are seing..the only permanent thing is Change.PDP must go!!!!
i am frm middle belt living in Lagos,i noticed that it is easier to deceive the southerners politically inspite their high leve of education..an illiterate notherner is politically literate than a professor in the south.sorry to say the southerners are political illiterate..and most of the people supporting PDP falls into that category.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ozegbe(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Even if my vote won't count, I will not leave my house to vote anybody until after the debate....No debate = no vote from me.

with that being said.....I don't think there is anyway this new party will be worst than pdp, they can either be like pdp or better than them.

IMO I just want change.

imagine a scenario were you contest for a position in your school and always win every year irrespective of your bad reputation and arrogance. Then suddenly all other contestants who people perceived to be good, teamed up together to defeat you the following year and fortunately for you, you won again. As an individual in this position, it's clear in your mind that you are unbeatable.

To be honest, in this scenario would you become better or extremely worst than you use to....

What am saying in essence is that even if they have ulterior motives, they are still the best we have against pdp, who has failed us without doubt.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
tpapi: retardeen u cud not even get d point d guy was makin

Fool, whatever point he could be making that is based on a lie is null and void.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by AMvanquish: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have seen what PDP had 2 offer for the Last 13 years so I rather go with something new for a change. Not like I ever voted for them anyway..
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party with Rochas and Tinubu who are well known political prostitutes?
Rochas is there to grab presidential ticket and whereby he is not given, he will scatter the party and run. How can Rochas just enter APGA and displace
Gov. Obi who has been there and one of those who built the party? What Rocas did to Buhari in ANPP in 2003 is about to play out again.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Olaolufred(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
See people killing themselves over nothing.
Who told you ur votes would count? MEGA party only merged so that their rigging would be higher than that of PDP.
PDP would now tighten their grip to ensure they out-rig the MEGA party.

May the best rigger win.

9ja would neva change

Nothing changes when nothing is done.
You want a change? Then take action.
Do you like PDP leadership to continue? If yes, then vote them.
Do you want PDP regime terminated? If yes, vote them out.
To keep waiting for a change to come on its own is imbecilic.
Vote for a change first, later after 4 or 8 years, we may bring PDP back.
By then, "ori won a ti pe"(they would have been refined to respect any power given to their trust).
Both way, Nigerian citizen will gain a lot. Not the politicians only.
Remember Newton's 1st law of motion.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
AMvanquish: I have seen what PDP had 2 offer for the Last 13 years so I rather go with something new for a change. Not like I ever voted for them anyway..
come and join the wining party and enjoy the party
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by bappahman: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party
Becouse we need change,even if its more corruption let anoda set steal
Let try anoda set of ppl and see if they are betterr nd if not den in 2019 return our knw evil
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Gojebor: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Cpc is responsible for boko haram...dey dont care abt d masses they can sacrifice dem at wil to gratify dier urge for power......screw d Mega party. Jonathan wil nt b as harmful as dey wil eventually become...polities of personal interest.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by amtheone(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olaolufred: I will go for Mega party.

(1) It is only a fool that keep doing same thing same way but keep expecting different result.
(2) An Angel, known or unknown is better than any devil,known or unknown.
Having said this,
We Nigerians must decide to take our destiny in our hands.
If we want a change, PDP should first be told to their face that they did not use their opportunity well.
While we give the Mega party a chance, It does not mean we can not kick them out after 4 years.

However, When PDP comes in again, they will be very careful with how they handle leadership and Nigerians.
BOTH WAY, IT IS THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS THAT MATTERS NOT THAT OF PDP OR MEGA PARTY.
THANKS.

Olu u have spoken well. Some people don't know what Nigerians are going through in the midst of abundance.

The day we have leaders with the interested of Nigerians at heart, the result will within a short time show forth.

The difference will be like comparing darkness with light.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ukpaku: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: We are only talking of politics here, we did not ask you of ur religion... After praising Buhari, you called urself Christian, so that we would say Christians are also in support of him!
Atleast for some to know that i'm not speaking base on centiment.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Olaolufred(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Gojebor: Cpc is responsible for boko haram...dey dont care abt d masses they can sacrifice dem at wil to gratify dier urge for power......screw d Mega party. Jonathan wil nt b as harmful as dey wil eventually become...polities of personal interest.

Isn't your assertion a sign that goodluck is not the commander-in-chief?
If he knows that CPC is boko haram, why would he not prosecute CPC.
Ok, I know that two PDP lawmakers have been arrested and granted bail for having link with boko haram.
COULD IT BE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
grin
pdp cruising to victory come 2015,

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Trudprism: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
I do not support a party. I support people. People change things and not party. When the time comes, I will look at the candidates and go for the one that has what it takes to turn around our circumstances.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by efyguy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
would nairalander give the mega party a chance of survival?pdp has to go....sure
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ujawissy: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
From the votes so far mega party are still toping.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by troy20(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
noblezone: PDP are MEGA party are all the same or are the politicians in the MEGA party to be imported?

I will vote any of them depending on who flies the flag.

If PDP fields Jonathan MEGA party fields bad news like Buhari then I will vote for PDP.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Fashola then I will vote for MEGA party.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Buhari, I will vote for Tom and Jerry at home.

It is not the party that makes the men, it is the men that makes the party.

If any body think that it is all about political parties and names, then such a person is yet to understand Nigeria.
my guy sorry 2 say bt u cant saperate a candidate 4rm his party.dis is politicks.as americans voted in obama as a democrats it cost republicans seats as bush left office in his poor performance.and for d record, d party partly makes d man.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ujawissy: From the votes so far mega party are still toping.
theif ! count am well na pdp dey lead
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ladipodeal: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Will vote Gen Buhari (rtd) if he contest. The only Nigerian that can boast of over well 3 million votes based on his personality irrespective of party.
Won't vote buhari if he pairs with Tinubu.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tinkinjo: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Let them have a name first then I'll know where to stand. Let me quickly add though that I'm not impress with the names being bandied about.
I even hear rumours of a polished party on the way.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Babaken(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: i will stick with pdp ,
. If pdp try de dirty game in de next presidencial election that is were de revolution will start.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by qplus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Will d votes be counted?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by bappahman: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
The name is “ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS“ (APC)
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Aladdin1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
I rather vote 4 a madman and a party of lunatics than vote 4 pdp.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Ujawissy: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi:
theif ! count am well na pdp dey lead
pls onatisi wake up ! ! It seems u are o.k with nigeria democracy don't because of "dat presido na my people" only a strong opposition is wat we need.pls take america as a case study.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by aduboy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thank God for choice. APC is an alternative available to chase pdp in every move. APC all the way...
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by blackbeau1(f): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP all the way.the so called 'new mega party' is just an almagamation of Old politicians with selfish interest so its basically the same thing as PDP.new party name,same people,same agenda.abeg,I will stick to d devil I know jare
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by blackbeau1(f): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
harris@nimasa:
i prefer any party be it Mega or any Than PDP .i predicted that PDP (obasanjo)second tenure will be worse and it was so,predicted that Jonathan will deliver nothing to nigerians and is happening..when i saw his cabinet,i laugh! infact Obasanjo regime is far better than wht we are seing..the only permanent thing is Change.PDP must go!!!!
i am frm middle belt living in Lagos,i noticed that it is easier to deceive the southerners politically inspite their high leve of education..an illiterate notherner is politically literate than a professor in the south.sorry to say the southerners are political illiterate..and most of the people supporting PDP falls into that category.
Nigerians are easily decieved.this are the same people leading the nation.one way or the other and what change have the members of d APC recorded? Nothing.most of them are in that party just because they fell out of favour with PDP.so stop acting as if they are the messiahs.thay are not.they are just looking for their own opportunity to devour the national cake
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by OneNaira6: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Neither. The new mega party is still pdp with a new coat. Every member is a past pdp menber that lost their share of the political cake are they not? You can change your clothes but you can't change your face.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by T9ksy(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Have not voted since 2003...............

Mega party or not however if it boils down to a choice between Jonathan & bokobuhari again then i guess its "Home Alone"

for me, come 2015. That of course, is assuming the bloody country is still in existence by then.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ayomidefalaye(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Mega or pdp is not our problem who is presidential candidate they are All selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” / 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents / Zodaic Signs: Date Of Birth, Know The Type Of Human You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.