Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason (9224 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
I do not see myself voting any mega party over PDP at this point. Unless Rochas is the Presidential flag bearer.

I envisage the mega party broken up along tribal lines from some post i have read so far.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by disboy: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
noblezone: PDP are MEGA party are all the same or are the politicians in the MEGA party to be imported?

I will vote any of them depending on who flies the flag.

If PDP fields Jonathan MEGA party fields bad news like Buhari then I will vote for PDP.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Fashola then I will vote for MEGA party.

If PDP fields Atiku and MEGA party fields Buhari, I will vote for Tom and Jerry at home.

It is not the party that makes the men, it is the men that makes the party.

In summary,u will only vote 4 a southerner.

If any body think that it is all about political parties and names, then such a person is yet to understand Nigeria.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Morgan1092(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP all d way, if only GEJ na dia candidate. Chikina
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Give me d names of the leaders of the parties that makes up mega party and tell me which of dem is beter dan the leaders in d PDP.. Let's compare..! Then we go ahead and talk the posible candidates dt will be fielded by these parties...
As far asam consernd... Na PDP I dey folow 4 now exept late shagarri or late Gani fawehinmi is d presidential candidate of the mega party... Muhehehe, I laf in amanpour..!
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by honestivo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Les we 4get 80% of these people r incombent politcian, in wat ways hv they help to show dat they defrnt species.old drink in a new bottle
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ukpaku: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
I so much believe in the MEGA PARTY because of BUHARI. He is a deciplinarian and he doesn't do any thing for money. PROUDLY CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by chreldb(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: from the number of vote cast in thi thread so far pdp is leading and winning .pdp ni joor .

BIG LIE!!!! I was actually counting (in the spirit of joblessness at the moment grin). As of your post it was MEGA party =17, PDP=10+1 (you), while some people were on the fence. As foe me its MEGA party. Making it MP=18, PDP=11.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Akpan107(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
take dat: Why you no vex when the past PDP governors emptied the state treasury?
As for corruption... PDP, ACN, APGA, ANPP etc, are all all the-same. PDP is a Nigerian Party, while the rest are regional (sectional) Party.
ACN - South West = Yoruba(wa)
ANPP/CPC - Northern = Hausa(zo)
APGA - South East = Igbo(bia)
The WA-ZO-BIA Parties can never represent the whole of Nigerians... That is why the above parties can nevr see the light of the day. Up PDP!

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by chreldb(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
chreld_b:

BIG LIE!!!! I was actually counting (in the spirit of joblessness at the moment grin). As of your post it was MEGA party =17, PDP=10+1 (you), while some people were on the fence. As foe me its MEGA party. Making it MP=18, PDP=11.

MEGA PARTY=19, PDP=13. As of this post
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by oddy4real(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

Prof Soyinka called the PDP Nest of killers
Late Azazi regards the PDP to be Evil Boko, for that he was slaughtered

PDP = Killer party.

They may not be saints but they are actually not as worse as the killer party [b]who has taken
it as a norm/culture.[/b]
it is 'HAVE', not 'has". Retardeeen oshi.
and because Wole Soyinka made a pronouncement, does it add credence to the fact? isnt Tinubu Ojuyobo a killer and thief too?
next time u want to throw stones, ensure your own house is wooden and not a glass house.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by lacasa: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP ke

Wen i'm not cursed.

i dropped PDP in 2011.

i wasn't brought up to suffer and be Shmiling na grin
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tpapi: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
D mega party is jus a conglomerate of noise makers,
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ZeusI: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
ondo_boi: i will go for the MEGA PARTY, maybe that will make the PDP sit right and make them realize they aint UNSHAKEABLE anymore. but honestly, unseating pdp in the forth coming election will futher tighten our democracy and provide real competition in subsiquent elections.
'Ondo boy in a dream land' is a nice movie, due to be released in 2015.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by holyvirgin: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party abi fools party are just wasting their time. Buhari is a failure and since he is one of the founding fathers, I dnt want to associate myself with failure.

Sai jonathan
Sai pdp
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
There are shining examples in PDP and there are also shining examples in the proposed Amalgamated Regional Mega party. But it happens that most of the personalities in the conglomerate of regional parties are PDP drop-outs and very selfish persons like Tinubu, and Islamist spokes person like Buhari. I think I will stick my guns with PDP since GEJ has laid road map for 247 Electricity, thoroughly improved Airports and Airlines intervention is in process, the Federal roads are improved, and how can I forget the rail-lines. I will stick with the minds that hijacked power from military, they have greater experiences than any other. But how can I forget, that these amalgamation of regional parties have no clear manifesto except to criticize PDP's manifesto. Hmmnnn...Personally, I think myself and my team in the FRESH AIR Activists Network will stick on People's Democratic Party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by vanstanzy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mega party or not should not be the question, but who will deliver?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Bigflamie(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP all the way. grin
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by aryzgreat: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
i will support PDP if the Mega party front any hausa man or buhari as President

Hausa/fulani should cool their head for now, they have charged the polity so much and won't get my vote.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Akpan107: Last time i read ur comment, i mistake you for a Northerner (Hausa) becouse you talk like them! Have you forgoten when Azazi said ''...I told GEJ to arrest Buhari and interogate him...''

Qoute Azazi word for word and verbatim. By doing that u will realise that what u wrote up there is just a figment of ur imagination.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by ritux: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Bigflamie: PDP all the way. grin
pdp =20
mega crooks =10
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
No, I guess he was in far away France then, abeg free that guy undecided

lets even assume that was exactly what he said. when did interrogating someone suggest to u both that such is guilty. i for one has been qouted to have questioned why Buhari havent been questioned so far as regards the post election violence. Both of u sounds dumb IMO. Anyway, none of this changes the fact that the PDP is the killer party.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tomakint: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: from the number of vote cast in thi thread so far pdp is leading and winning .pdp ni joor .
You dey mind dem, Nairalanders and their pretending lifestyles cheesy
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
this mega party is just a collection of mega looters , mega criminals and mega crooks
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by tomakint: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: this mega party is just a collection of mega looters , mega criminals and mega crooks
Please go and sleep you have said it all...(((***GBAM***))))
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:

Fool, i never knew we dey for English board. Na when u have nothing to say or about to dish out morronic comments, thats when u hide under grammer. Ode oshi.

and because Wole Soyinka made a pronouncement, does it add credence to the fact?

Of cos, a credible being made such and the killer party never deem it fit to deny such. it suggest acceptance to me cool

isnt Tinubu Ojuyobo a killer and thief too?

Who among ur household has he killed? probably the reason why is not yet a known fact. By the way is Tinubu also a political party in Nigeria? U are daft oooo

next time u want to throw stones, ensure your own house is wooden and not a glass house.

What house are u talking about and what stones? we are talking about the killer party here dumbo.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by oddy4real(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi: this mega party is just a collection of mega looters , mega criminals and mega crooks
yes o. A collection of digruntled elements who were brought up by the PDP and who now have a grouse with the PDP because them no see anything chop again. Mamon cannot chase out mamon.

PDP ALL THE WAY
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by chreldb(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
onatisi:
pdp =20
mega crooks =10

Very PDP like. ELECTION RIGGERS!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by najoke: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
oddy4real:
and because Wole Soyinka made a pronouncement, does it add credence to the fact? isnt Tinubu Ojuyobo a killer and thief too?

Mumu......if you dont have work beg Seun to employ you to check all post on nairaland for grammatical error. Jobless a$$$$
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
na_joke:

Mumu......if you dont have work beg Seun to employ you to check all post on nairaland for grammatical error. Jobless a$$$$

u dey mind the fool? we are talking about how his children will have a better tomorrow, he is much more concerned about todays grammer. can that one ever be a good parent at all?
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by Symphony007: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
A thief and a band of thief, which would you pick? This so called "mega party" what is their manifesto? What is their big plan for the nation? Give nigerians a reason to vote for you cause if you're relying on anti-PDP sentiments, nigerians will just stick to the devil they know and who will dash them fish to vote rather than the angel they don't and who might teach then how to catch fish to survive.
Re: PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
chreld_b:

Very PDP like. ELECTION RIGGERS!!!
thank you ,you cant but like us,and by the way which party doesnt rig in nigeria?acn?the various election tribunal judgements in lagos coucil polls have shon that all political parties in nigeria rig elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials / Bashir Salihi Magashi: Nigeria To Beef Up Border To Avoid Chadian Influx / Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.