Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,411 members, 7,920,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (460954 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by dotman2(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2011
dot_man:

Hello house, pls how can someone pay for the application fee of the ( federal skilled worker scheme), pls its urgent, i need someone to pleaaaase answer, thanx
pls can somebody answer this questn. . . Abegi
Re: Travelling To Canada by sparkles1(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2011
Hello house,i'm glad i discovered this thread. I have to get it right this time.
Is it possible to use two people as sponsor i.e my dad and my uncle,with my uncle being the primary sponsor?
@ Bullstriker,please send me a sample of Affidavit of sponsor,and sponsor letter. My email add is tjsoblessed@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by keemzy1(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2011
@ debosky i really learnt a lot from your response to Vic questions thanks to you. Apart from the fact that am also a Gunner, i will love to ask some other questions. I will appreciate if u can add me on skymoh40@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate it. Thanks

debosky:

No worries bro - always good to see a fellow Gooner. wink

It all depends - strictly speaking, it doesn't/shouldn't matter what your status is, be it PR citizen or work permit. What the employers are required to ask is whether 'you have legal authorization to work in Canada'. Once the answer to that is yes, then the specifics are not important.

Some employers will extend that to do you have 'unlimited/unrestricted' authorization to work in Canada, but that's quite rare.

In terms of competing though, it often comes down to something known as 'Canadian experience' - if you haven't worked in Canada before, even though you as an MSc were competing with a BSc who has done an internship in Canada, the BSc may have an edge over you.

The employment market is quite reliant on these types of contacts - internships, previous jobs, etc. Many/most jobs tend to get given out this way. This is not to say you can't get jobs without internships and the like, but if you can secure an internship during your study, DO IT!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
I just got my study permit with 2 years multiple entry visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada by readymade: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congrats cuddlemii!, which College r u going,
Where is chukkie94?
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I just got my 2 years multiple entry visa. I sent the embassy an email yesterday morning at 5am for my status update, they didn't respond till 9:41am today. Their reply was simple: that I should go to my courier. I just got back from there. I am ecstatic because my course is just 8months. My visa durations starts from 28th of this month & school start October 11th. God is indeed faithful.
@cuddlemii, CONGRATULOBIA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by lee007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congrats Cuddlemi, This Thread is the BOMB!
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
@cuddlemi
Congratulations. It was not easy after your years of planning. we have been following ur thread I guess it was worth the wait. All the best matey. Your contributions have been of immense help to most of us following this thread. All the best.
@iso savvy. Hope you are aclamatizing ( hope dt oyibo correct) . Thanks for all ur response to me it helped me a lot . All the best too .
@newcaa I hope u get urs soon too for @ least winter session regardless of all the medical mumbo jumbo

and to the other mentors whom we follow that are yet to recieve a decision ,a positive response is the only answer for u from them.

Cheers matey's

We 2012 hopefuls are very very hopeful all thanks to this thread I must say. (read from pg one till date)
Re: Travelling To Canada by ibifemi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ CUddlemii, i have been following your thread and am so very happy for you.

Do have a safe flight and please do not forget the thread oh,
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Cuddlemii, Congrats!! I knew u will get it cuz u r so positive to everyone else. which of the schools will you be attending? Have a safe trip
Re: Travelling To Canada by webstradamus: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congrats Cuddlemii ,  at long last!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by webstradamus: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
@cuddlemii
congratulations,u more than deserve this study permit .Try to Keep in touch to the house,so that we(winter hopefuls)can benefit from yr guidiance.
@newacca
yours is undoutedbly on the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada by gel03: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I just got my study permit with 2 years multiple entry visa.

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL. SEE U THERE NEXT YEAR. MAKE I WAIT FOR MY PR VISA,
Re: Travelling To Canada by seedgie(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2011
congratsssssssssssssss cuddlemii. HE IS ALIVE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by papy4real: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2011
Big Congrats to you Cuddlemii, i've been following this thread for a while now cos i kinda like the cooperation between you guys here though i'm still an undergraduate also planning to study my master's programme in Canada. Wishing you all the best & hope you don't forget this thread cos many people here love you(as you can see) mainly cos of your kind words and readiness to help, Keep on doing the good work till we all meet at the top. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2011
Many big thanx to readymade, trodon, Lee007, Oluweri, ibifemi, hotstepper, webstradamus, bullstriker, gel03, seedgie, papy4real.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 4:00am On Sep 30, 2011
@ cuddlemi: congrats men. u finally made it. what state are u coming to? if its toronto, ontario, let me know so i can help u out with arrivals and all. Im happy for u once again. cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2011
tolualds:

@ cuddlemi: congrats men. u finally made it. what state are u coming to? if its toronto, ontario, let me know so i can help u out with arrivals and all. Im happy for u once again. cheers!

Nope calgary but thanks for the offer and all. how is ur studies and the lady in green? hope ur double blessing has been rewarding, be good & study hard. lady in green as been scarce. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada by vic4vi(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2011
Good God! i wasn't here on time for the celebration mood, any way congrat cuddleme i just know they (CDHC) have no choise but to grant you your permit.
Go mate and do yourself, your family, nairaland inclusive lol, and Nigeria proud.
I always lol @ your name each time in read your post alway have the impression of a kid loll just BTW.
Re: Travelling To Canada by sparkles1(f): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS@Cuddlemii, i'm sooooo happy for you.
@ Bullstriker,please i'm still expecting your mail. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2011
@Cuddlemii,

Congrats, the shout of victory will not seize in your house.

@All,

I think its time for us, the January 2012 hopeful, starts gathering ourselves together. This will allow us to have one-house and to also update ourselves on every new developments.

God that did it for the September 2011(fall) hopefuls' is still alive, and I pray will surely bless us this time with double portion, amen
Re: Travelling To Canada by gogedda: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2011
holla at the girl @cuddemii, you've been helpful and i really appreciate it, with God all things are possible, am still planing on applying for winter 2012 though since SAIT won't send this admissin letter for my BAPT program on time, God dey sha,
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2011
@ cuddlemii: finally u got it! congrats gurl!! u rock. way to go.u see told u not to worry.cos u resuming in october nt hey fully aware of that.wen did u submit ur application?im actually still waiting on em for a reply. ah na wa oh. 4 months now. anyways have a nice one.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2011
@ readymade: im here ur highness! anything for the boiz? sup wi u now?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
chukie94:

@ cuddlemii: finally u got it! congrats gurl!! u rock. way to go.u see told u not to worry.cos u resuming in october nt hey fully aware of that.wen did u submit your application?im actually still waiting on em for a reply. ah na wa oh. 4 months now. anyways have a nice one.

Thank you shawty. I thought you submitted a new date. Has your start date not passed? have you sent them an email again to remind them. It was only 4 packages they sent to Fedex red star yesterday. I sent them an email yesterday and my visa date carries yesterday's date so please do the same.
Re: Travelling To Canada by readymade: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ chukie94, just wondering if you have landed in London Ontario,
ok, just keep me posted,
ALL THE BEST!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ntwk
check yr mail.
@sparkles
check yr mail.of course,your uncle can be yr primary sponsor .
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ cuddlemii, congrats girl wish you the best in canada.
@ all please will cdhc observe the holiday on monday?
Re: Travelling To Canada by sparkles1(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
@bullstriker, i got d mail.tnx a bunch.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ cuddlemii: i actually defered to January as they cudn't reach a decision on my application n didnt want em to deny me on basis that i didnt give em enof time, besides my college advised me on doing that.so yea gotta wait till January.were u at the embassy yesterday??

@ readymade: not arriving till January. so see you then.

@ all: those deferred their admission till January, hv u gotten any reply from the embassy yet??
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
chukie94:

@ cuddlemii: i actually defered to January as they cudn't reach a decision on my application n didnt want em to deny me on basis that i didnt give em enof time, besides my college advised me on doing that.so yea gotta wait till January.were u at the embassy yesterday??

@ readymade: not arriving till January. so see you then.

@ all: those deferred their admission till January, hv u gotten any reply from the embassy yet??

No I wasn't but my twin sister went there while I went to the courier place just in case the embassy needed my presence tongue tongue Were u the guy dt asked her if she was cuddlemii?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.