Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (460091 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by johnolas: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ namebedis. pls how did you go abt wit your canada visiting visa. will like to visit Canada soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada by sssob: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
hi people, am keen on studying in Canada this new year , i would really appreciate help on what to do , i found simon frasier school and would like to know the next step, please i really need someone to put me through ,
Thanks a bunchies
Re: Travelling To Canada by bubsykay: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2010
Hello there! I will like to recognize to wonderful job you guys are doing here. you are are simply the best. Pls I am a masters student in cyprus and I will like to do my theses research work in any university in canada, can somebody pls help with information on any university where I can do my thesis research work. thanks for your aniticipated response.
Re: Travelling To Canada by barry6968: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen and yes if you are having problem with  a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf  kingly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
@barry6968

Is this ur xmas and new yr trap that u are busy dropping all over NL?
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
i arrive Canada safely. Wishing every one a happy new year. Canada is really nice and with nice people
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
where are u in canada?
I am now in waterloo.School resumes on the 4th of january.
I stay in waterloo.
Once u have a phone pls let me know via nairaland so that i can send my cellphone number to you.
Canada is a very lovely place to study.
I was schipol airport?Hope u did a lot of window shopping?
Welcome to canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2010
@Lanreade and Harryman

See my mehn in Canada. So happy for you guys. Thank God for journey Merci. I will be entering Toronto Tomorrow. I can't wait. Still thanking God for everything.
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ lanreade,
am in Regina, Saskatoon. School resumes 4th January. the people here are nice , caring and willing to help. But the problem is the cold. I will let you have my number as soon as i get one. which service provider are you using and also cheaper for cals to nigeria?. mean while we can talk with skype. my username is "engineerharry". you can also check me on face book with it
Re: Travelling To Canada by obietrix: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
@charlie ,lanreade and every other winter guys already in canada, I am happy for u guys.Enjoy ur stay and get use to the cold qickly.Please dont forget this forum cos we still need u guys here.

@all, compliments AND WISHING YA ALL THE VERY BEST THIS NEW YEAR.
Re: Travelling To Canada by IrishBebey: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
We want more Canadians and Canadian based people to visit our free dating website: www.bebeye.com and utilise the freedom in the site.
We also want to encourage those who haven't yet started to enjoy the benefits to visit www.bebeye.com , hoping to hear testimonies from everyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2010
harry, my service provider is telus.It is very cheap.If u want to call Nigeria you will need a phonecard.Go to any walmart u will get one for 2dollar 50 cent
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2010
@lanreade,
can i have your phone number pls
Re: Travelling To Canada by sosodat: 4:57am On Dec 30, 2010
Harry, Congrats.

How's really the cold? Will leave Naija for Canada tomorrow. Any tips on your first landing. Charlie, safe trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada by IrishBebey: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2010
We are also calling on people living in or travelling to Canada to take advantage of our free dating website: www.bebeye.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.bebeye.com
Great job, much appreciation at www.bebeye.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Irish, please stop advertising your crap on these travel threads. Use your brain for once.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Good day 2 u all, have beeen folowing this thread for sometime now, and will love to

apply for an undergraduate degree in canada, come fall 2011, pls 4 those

who av applied in d past, will like 2 know d list of needed document to be

provided through out d application period, both to d uni and embassy, estimate of money

needed 4 processing, do i need to use an agency? (no 2 get money to throw away) or DIY,

will also love 2 have a link to the low tuition schools, my field is sciences, Thanks inn anti

cipation for your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada by kentro201: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
you can hook me on kentrolevels@yahoo.co.uk, or for more details
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ sosodat
nice to know you are coming. are you carrying food stuffs?, if yes then before entering canada ( i mean inside the plane), you will be give a form to fill , in the section ask " are you bringing in any food items and stuffs like that", tick no. If you say yes, it might delay process of giving you a study permit since they will have to check your baggage, and you might end up spending a longer time at the airport. I did not spend upto 10mins at the immigration section in the airport. I was ask my mission in canada, prove of payment of fees, where i will be staying and a copy of my admission letter and passport. then after i was given my two years Study permit. Wishing you safe landing. As for the cold, my side is the coldest( temperature of -23 degrees). the people are all nice.

Note: if you have never travel out before, you will turn JJC for some hours, especially the way things are been done in janky . It happen to me
Re: Travelling To Canada by DisGuy: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
sosodat:

Harry, Congrats.

How's really the cold? Will leave Naija for Canada tomorrow. Any tips on your first landing. Charlie, safe trip.

very cold, I'm sure you have been watching the news and done your research grin

get your hats and coats ready
Re: Travelling To Canada by sosodat: 2:28am On Jan 02, 2011
Am in Canada now, just entered on new year day. Thanks Harry. Bro, your advice paid off cos I came with food spices and stuff but didnt spend up to 8minutes in getting my permit.

Beautiful country with friendly people.

Write more soon,
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2011
@ Sosodat,
You are welcome. have a nice stay. My school starts 2morro
Re: Travelling To Canada by benom(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2011
@Delta 007, u are the main man, more power to ur elbow this 2011.
@Charlie, congratulations on your study permit. pls let me know when u get a phone. benom55@yahoo.ca
@sosodat, harryman and lanreade, congrats too. Hope u all settle down very fast.
@Rare, the book work suppose don finish na, abi?
Happy new yr to all my peeps
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nicesoul(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2011
All of una way don dey canada y una no reply 2 ogbeche77 post,from his post I think he's scared of fallin victim 2 scam agents and believe he can receive 1st hand info frm u guys, u can b of help by letting us know d various step required to process a student permit (undergraduate) to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nicesoul:

All of una way don dey canada y una no reply 2 ogbeche77 post,from his post I think he's scared of fallin victim 2 scam agents and believe he can receive 1st hand info frm u guys, u can b of help by letting us know d various step required to process a student permit (undergraduate) to canada

This question have be ask so many times and the answer provided. Let him take the pain by going thru all the 85 pages of this thread, i bet you, he will find out all that he needs.
Re: Travelling To Canada by MARCLEO(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
men guys happy new year ooo bck from home and still no reply from this people i mailed them before leaving lag and they gave me a reply saying

Dear Sir,

We are doing verifications on your file. As this is done through contact with issuing institutions and other outside bodies, we have no control over the time required to complete the process. While it is possible we may have a replies by month end, we can provide no guarantee to that effect.

up till now no response men am confused and school resumes on the 7th what do i do now

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
What progam did you apply for? Background?
You ay want to go to the CHC tomorrow or soonest.
MARCLEO:

men guys happy new year ooo bck from home and still no reply from this people i mailed them before leaving lag and they gave me a reply saying

Dear Sir,

We are doing verifications on your file. As this is done through contact with issuing institutions and other outside bodies, we have no control over the time required to complete the process. While it is possible we may have a replies by month end, we can provide no guarantee to that effect.

up till now no response men am confused and school resumes on the 7th what do i do now

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada by aliogor: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
i fel u guyz men, U guyz r great delta and buddies in here one love, I wil b apply for permit from school pending when south-east strikes ends cuz im stil in held back. Keep da ball rolling i dey una back one love naija boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (189)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.