Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (738020 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
gluv01:

Don't vex ma... wink was just confused on how to spell the name. My apologies plz
Yea when u are on antenatal some things might appear confusing , just relaxed your mind and pls don't reply this comment it may give you more headache and confusion . Remember its a boy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Yea when u are on antenatal some things might appear confusing , just relaxed your mind and pls don't reply this comment it may give you more headache and confusion . Remember its a boy
lipsrsealed

grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Remember its a boy
no its a girl
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: no its a girl
Don't talk to me , I said make you come woo me u no gree
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Don't talk to me , I said make you come woo me u no gree
say what Ure my son for chrissakes
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: say what Ure my son for chrissakes

I told you! Let's get rid of him!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I told you! Let's get rid of him!
You had your chance during the 9 months , now it's too late.
If you are not ready to give me siblings , I will do what is expedient to keep the bloodline pure.
You may have to go cos I will ' Slay the overbearing father, disparage his legacy, and gain power by shining the koko in my own way.'
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: The concluding part of this work. . .

www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment

Thanks for staying put. Please do minimise the chats so we don't have to get to 300 pages grin

thank God, d chit-chat dat presumably drove d likes of Efe away will definitely subside...God, you are great!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by samzy1: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well m finally hia; do I go ryt wen IT bomb z nt left or do I go left wen gluv z nt ryt? Anyway, @Mazi, iwu ezigboteh dachi, iburoh Messi, but Nwanne ikpa ga ha, and ife ba ra aba aba go, mokwero iba, iteh ya vaseline. Tuale 2 a gud writa lyk giwan. And eji kwam style na ana ba ta owem officialy na diz ogba koh of diz igwe nmadu. Ka odi kwa ka aneh me.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Does anyone has a translated version of the above in English?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
undecided angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
You may have to go cos I will ' Slay the overbearing father, disparage his legacy, and gain power by shining the koko in my own way.'

Now I've got to change my mind about your mum. Still value my life!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
You had your chance during the 9 months , now it's too late.
If you are not ready to give me siblings , I will do what is expedient to keep the bloodline pure.
WTF? IT hope all is well.. Do i have to call the police. Thats a threat ya know
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
I believe in destiny, its not by mistake that i stumbled into this work, and its not by mistake that for the first time ever i have followed a post page to page from genesis through revelation...Thanks sir mazi, # to my self, this guys damn good#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
^ ^ thanks sir for the kind complement.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by BE811APP: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wheeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At last i have reached d last page...
Kudos!!!!
am sure if u start a religion today... u go get plenty followers grin

notwithstanding...dnt mind dos dat come to pull u down...focus on ur work... u will get der...
when i started reading ur piece... even my wife had to complain... wetin dey go on Nairaland.. shocked

will follow ur oda works...tho i started with d sex addict(calabar) tread...

i doff ma hat 4 d Boss!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FRR1: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2013
@Mazi
Project Like has already begun. If you notice, you older posts are smiling with Likes.
Pardon me for not contributing much. Im still struggling to catch up with you (page 60 right now). I dont want to post some bunch of retrogressive comments.
Pray that I catch up so dat we can b in sync. Happy new week my compatroits. Love you all...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FRR1: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
The crowd screamed and jumped up hysterically as I opened my eyes and wondered why they were laughing at me. I was not the first player that fell on the pitch that day, why all the excitement at my falling.
My team mates rushed towards me with looks of excitement, all 10 of them with the goalkeeper.

What was so special about my fall?

Then I heard the sounds of goal as my team mates jumped on top of me; all 10 of them.

I felt like I was fainting, I struggled to breathe, the pain in my head was gradually subsiding but that on my hips was fierce.

Finally, my team mates stood up and Sanni dragged me up and hugged me.

"You just saved us!" He exclaimed.
This is d best goal celebration Ive ever read. I could see myself standing just beside d right-side goal post. I even celebrated too...You are good...

I couldn't tell why the keeper decided to dive in a direction opposite to where my gaze was fixed. Maybe he thought I was bluffing, but I wasn't. I kicked the ball exactly at the right hand side of the goalkeeper where my gaze was earlier fixed, but he dived towards his left and the ball rolled into the net.

The shouts and cheers that followed was unprecedented! My team mates rushed towards my direction, but remembering the suffocating experience I had earlier on, I had to run away. . .
Keepers and their presumptions ehhh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2013
^ ^ yea, I noticed that too. My fans learnt a lot from you, my next work, the concluding part of this work started yesterday and they have been clicking the lick button in appreciation.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by donnelly(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2013
mazi you are too much,for keeping me glue to nairaland, i have to loggin to comment on your write up.kudos and keep the good work.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by slavia(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko you are a Nairaland god.
YOU ALMOST MADE ME ANSWER QUERY IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE OF MY LOUD UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER....it was when i was reading the part when you told a babe something about God doesn't dwelling in a dusty place abi na dirty place just to get into her pants.
ABEGI 10 GBOZA FOR YOU JARE
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
And where is mabebe now? I come in Peace, not war plz smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01: And where is mabebe now? I come in Peace, not war plz smiley

Babe, don't let the fans get to you. Don't e-dump me now!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
m here, go n cal all d trouble makers here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

i hope m nt d fans ur talkin abt, ur babe na my padi. If i vex, i'l gv her any oda mazi dat wil nt even luk @ anoda e-babe...hehehe
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
mabebe1:
i hope m nt d fans ur talkin abt, ur babe na my padi. If i vex, i'l gv her any oda mazi dat wil nt even luk @ anoda e-babe...hehehe

mmmuuuuaaaaahhhhh!!! kiss That's why I have a friend
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Shey you want to enjoy? I trusted you...I boasted proudly about you. And now this? Except your fans, did you do it with her?
cry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
No we didnt do 'it'
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: No we didnt do 'it'
any witness 2 dat effect...i'l bring my lie-detector test kit 2morw..@gluv, mk sure u gv my godpikin bobby 2 suck o.
Gud nyt @br3nd4,gluv
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2013
Kai...una no dey tire? Na wao!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2013
lookin for d concludin part? undecided
here it is...
www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment/ grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Where is that akporoko petokey wey dey run mouth like vulture.
U wan do notice me, fvrk u!!!!!!
If u wanna incite anyone again amma gonna arrange for your prolong ban.
And for princesa, the level of addiction to Mazi is getting to frustration and desperation which has caused some aggressive tendencies.
I won't doubt that you do have wet dreams of Mazi fighting u , over powering u and r.aping u.
Its like you love it rough.
Mazi pls save her life , give her what she wants

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.