Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,011 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (738652 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:
You always look sexy whenever u say plz.
Just come closer and see it. I won't disappoint you

Now you're hitting on my darling!!! I hope your 'lioness' of a girl won't devour her for me.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
crycry Now i know the only friend i have in nairaland is foxybone. crycry

hey, but wait, foxy did u just call me your boy?

Have you forgotten OBI IS NO LONGER A BOY BUT, OBI IS A ....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FRR1: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
*panting heavy*
*drinking pure water to quench thirst*
Abeg make una fast runners slow down small for me, e joo...#pp 79
#Project Like...is still ongoing...Join d team...Like as many mazis uploads as possible....Its d least u can do...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2013
@maishot you should mind the way you talk to people it's so annoying how can you say am derailing mazi's thread how many times did i comment there angry like seriously dis is the main reason i love been a silent reader so that people like you won't insult me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Cute bliss: @

I've never seen you this angry before. Take it easy, please, don't get your self worked up, we're all trying to catch some fun.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2013
ITbomb:
You always look sexy whenever u say plz.
Just come closer and see it. I won't disappoint you

#comes closer with expectation in her eyes#

Where is it? embarassed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by nwanjilove(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi this is nice I have not done anything today just reading thru this? and more story?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I've never seen you this angry before. Take it easy, please, don't get your self worked up, we're all trying to catch some fun.
don't worry i know my limits
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2013
gluv01:

#comes closer with expectation in her eyes#

Where is it? embarassed
Aren't you a bit too overdressed for the situation , come let me unburden you, my lady
*ears wide open for any sound of machete*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by fairygeh(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
OMG,I think I am getting addicted to this thread shocked, Just on page 12 and I have abandoned other threads sinc yesterday.mazi,nice piece of work I must confess.#backtoreading
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
ITbomb:
Aren't you a bit too overdressed for the situation , come let me unburden you, my lady
*ears wide open for any sound of machete*

oya leave it sef, you are not loyal to your oga. Ah ahn, for what?
#shouts out...Maaazzzziiii o, come and hear what ITbomb said o# lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by awangeragena(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hmmm,i hv exam 2maro and am stl on nairaland smilin lyk 1 idiaaat:-Dmy friend tinks i nid jesus ;DHmmm,i hv exam 2maro and am stl on nairaland smilin lyk 1 idiaaat:-Dmy friend tinks i nid jesus
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by chygoz3(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Finally done with the thread after reading for more than a week now. Stumbled upon if after the link to the tread was passed across two of my facebook friends. Mazi, all i can say is: you too much!!!. Moving onto your next thread!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by opeoluwa2(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
fairygeh: OMG,I think I am getting addicted to this thread shocked, Just on page 12 and I have abandoned other threads sinc yesterday.mazi,nice piece of work I must confess.#backtoreading

Hey hey, fairygey
Same thing happened to me oh.I ran away from our section*winks*
Good to see u here.
Wattsap

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
No Trespassing!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chumarh(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2013
adeniyi00: finally i get to d page 48 within 2 days. I tried. Kudos to me. This story is fuckinly interesting. I jst learnt new hypothesis 'rule of middle finger' diff frm rule of thumb we were thought in engineering.
Lol I'm done within 8hrs
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FRR1: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2013
fairygeh: OMG,I think I am getting addicted to this thread shocked, Just on page 12 and I have abandoned other threads sinc yesterday.mazi,nice piece of work I must confess.#backtoreading
E kpele ma...Youve got some serious journey ahead of ya. Good luck n welcome...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Uch74(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
Touching story! smiley But this one na Introduction, Ȋ̝̊̅ wan hear the main koko na! grin grin ..lol. Mazi U̶̲̥̅̊ too much!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Vansnickers: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2013
Finally Finished!!!! Awesome Thread, Awesome Story. I used to think this section was Dead but Mazi has proved me wrong.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Van snickers: Finally Finished!!!! Awesome Thread, Awesome Story. I used to think this section was Dead but Mazi has proved me wrong.

You're welcome!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Hashimu: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
MAZI,This one wey you de say copyright and prcocessing ur work in any way......what do I do with my Alomo that I just bought?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Hashimu: MAZI,This one wey you de say copyright and prcocessing ur work in any way......what do I do with my Alomo that I just bought?

Lol...that one is allowed!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Beaconofhope(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Mhen! Mr Madu, badt guy! R u so sure these were 4rm an imaginative mind? U sure say u no true true do them? #winks# Jxt thinking aloud anyway. Thumbs up 4 u though. Emmmm, take note of this mistake: 'bother' and 'border'. U replace border with bother. I think they r 2 different words. 'Bother' fits into the context of what u r writing, nt 'border'Mhen! Mr Madu, badt guy! R u so sure these were 4rm an imaginative mind? U sure say u no true true do them? #winks# Jxt thinking aloud anyway. Thumbs up 4 u though. Emmmm, take note of this mistake: 'bother' and 'border'. U replace border with bother. I think they r 2 different words. 'Bother' fits into the context of what u r writing, nt 'border'Mhen! Mr Madu, badt guy! R u so sure these were 4rm an imaginative mind? U sure say u no true true do them? #winks# Jxt thinking aloud anyway. Thumbs up 4 u though. Emmmm, take note of this mistake: 'bother' and 'border'. U replace border with bother. I think they r 2 different words. 'Bother' fits into the context of what u r writing, nt 'border'
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mebad(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Big up to d creative writer Mazi. Said I wasn't going to get enslaved by this thread but the Thot of as u de shine Congo de bring me back... Good one
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
The poster deserves an award for having the most popular and the most commented on topic on Nairaland in the last one year and this topic seems to be more important to members of Nairaland than Boko Haram and other life threatening national issues, meaning that it is the opium of the masses of Nairaland.
It is enough proof of the mental state of the majority of those on the largest and most visited Nigerian website.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Orikinla: The poster deserves an award for having the most popular and the most commented on topic on Nairaland in the last one year and this topic seems to be more important to members of Nairaland than Boko Haram and other life threatening national issues, meaning that it is the opium of the masses of Nairaland.
It is enough proof of the mental state of the majority of those on the largest and most visited Nigerian website.
meaning?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mistuurDhavid(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] winkMazi, am impress with Ɯα†̥ чou are giving, keep ιτ opp!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
.....Just passing by.... wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by viruz007(m): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Imanuelle:

Boss, 80% of uniport girls are either into runs, or waiting for the opportunity.
Theatre arts no b my dpt, but uniport is my skool.
Theatre arts and linguistics girls are topping the ladder in promiscuity (my opinion)
So whatever it is that struck u about sonia, u haven't seen nothing yet.

guy tell dem... UP girls dnt dull at all... aluta continua. .. unique I hail u...

mazi I am catching up... just had to hail my uniport brother. shld get here by d afternoon.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by viruz007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
finally finished reading this.... Twas great reading.

Nice one Mazi...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mebad(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
viruz007:

guy tell dem... UP girls dnt dull at all... aluta continua. .. unique I hail u...

mazi I am catching up... just had to hail my uniport brother. shld get here by d afternoon.

Uniport girls ? Dem bad gan. I No regret my stay for dat sch

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.