Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (737914 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
somethings never just die,
like my ex-editor would say: 'sex sells' undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fourcade(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Am done reading!
Took me 4days to go thru all.
Maxi big ups to you o.I swear it was very interesting.And to the commenters you all spiced it up. cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fourcade: Am done reading!
Maxi big ups to you o.I swear it was very interesting.And to the commenters you all spiced it up. cheesy
I thought your father paid all your school fees complete. Why did you skip the English classes?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by candy21(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dammm!!!!!! finally i have finish reading this. i was so addicted to this write up. Mazi i wish i can have a look at ur face and c wat u look like cause i cant stop imagining what was making all those babes fall for u. hmmmm i wish i will have a chance with u anyway ......... :olol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by wisevic: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is awesome and makes an interesting read...I'm new on Naira-Land...I hav no regrets...!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fourcade(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
ITbomb:
I thought your father paid all your school fees complete. Why did you skip the English classes?

It's influenced by my french..le verbe 'commenter'...Sir! whats wrong with it?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
candy21: Dammm!!!!!! hmmmm i wish i will have a chance with u anyway ......... :olol

Be careful what you wish for. . .cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
wisevic: This is awesome and makes an interesting read...I'm new on Naira-Land...I hav no regrets...!

You're welcome dear.

Fourcade: Am done reading!

Thanks for the comment.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by fmdot1: 3:07am On Apr 13, 2013
i luv ur fiction style u a good writer man keep it up
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by johnsh: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Joystick huh?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
fmdot1: i luv ur fiction style u a good writer man keep it up

Fiction huh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kboy3(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2013
candy21: Dammm!!!!!! finally i have finish reading this. i was so addicted to this write up. Mazi i wish i can have a look at ur face and c wat u look like cause i cant stop imagining what was making all those babes fall for u. hmmmm i wish i will have a chance with u anyway ......... :olol

Good you have finally finished ,
meet us here

https://www.nairaland.com/1243124/nysc-ppa-place-promiscuous-assignment
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
Where is that keke napep driving man?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Where is that keke napep driving man?
hahaha...u are wrong. Say 'private jet' rider.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: hahaha...u are wrong. Say 'private jet' rider.

I can't believe our chit-chat took a page o... Mazi will crucify me.... Damn!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I can't believe our chit-chat took a page o... Mazi will crucify me.... Damn!!!
he wont. He will see u apology
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: he wont. He will see u apology

But why you no even hear word self when I warn you?

If Mazi tells you about something, it means he is tired of keeping quite
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

But why you no even hear word self when I warn you?

If Mazi tells you about something, it means he is tired of keeping quite
wait a minute. Are that scared of mazi? Who is he?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: wait a minute. Are that scared of mazi? Who is he?

You should be scared of the owners of thread if you don't want to get banned.

If you get the jerk, if you derail, be ready to get scared cos if the owner reports you himself, you are sure to get banned.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: wait a minute. Are that scared of mazi? Who is he?

He is d oga at the top...

and dat what kinda rude...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You should be scared of the owners of thread if you don't want to get banned.

If you get the jerk, if you derail, be ready to get scared cos if the owner reports you himself, you are sure to get banned.
forget that thing. I was banned today. But u can still see me commenting online. D tin no surprise u?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: forget that thing. I was banned today. But u can still see me commenting online. D tin no surprise u?

But this time your comment is softer... your ars.e was kicked off your high horse.

Come to term with it man, you can't go back there and start all them Private Jet things....

Another thing, you could get banned for 6 months for having double IDs. Pray no one reports you.

I've been there, done that.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
temi4fash:

He is d oga at the top...

and dat what kinda rude...
temi, i wasnt trying to be rude. I was so surprise how people quivered when his name is mentioned.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: temi, i wasnt trying to be rude. I was so surprise how people quivered when his name is mentioned.

You are getting it all wrong my man...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

But this time your comment is softer... your ars.e was kicked off your high horse.

Come to term with it man, you can't go back there and start all them Private Jet things....

Another thing, you could get banned for 6 months for having double IDs. Pray no one reports you.

I've been there, done that.
Hahaha...my ar'sed kicked? No one can try that. I just tot mazi is tired of me and that am spoiling his thread thats why i decided to be soft. Even ryt now, i believe mazi is a happy man now. (no more private jet).
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6:
Hahaha...my ar'sed kicked? No one can try that. I just tot mazi is tired of me and that am spoiling his thread thats why i decided to be soft. Even ryt now, i believe mazi is a happy man now. (no more private jet).

Lol.... You sure is funny.... You should not be tired of your own Private Jet na... Go back there and continue...

Well, I dare you grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You are getting it all wrong my man...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Lol.... You sure is funny.... You should not be tired of your own Private Jet na... Go back there and continue...

Well, I dare you grin grin
if u dare me, lets bet.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Whats the price? I'l take the dare
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mencade6: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Br3nd4: Whats the price? I'l take the dare
br3nd4 foxy should name the price. Let him talk na.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
mencade6: br3nd4 foxy should name the price. Let him talk na.

Let's go for 5k.... You will get banned 10 minutes after posting your private jet comments..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
What are the terms? I get banned 10mins after the private jet eish u get 5k i dont get banned i get 5k. Right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.