Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (738651 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: No we didnt do 'it'
Yes you did, I ve the evidence
Can we strike an incestious deal?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Am here now. Who are those waiting for me? And those who want to tell me their mind.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:
And for princesa, the level of addiction to Mazi is getting to
frustration and desperation which has caused some aggressive tendencies.

I won't doubt that you do have wet dreams of Mazi fighting u , over
powering u and r.aping u.
Its like you love it rough.
Mazi pls save her life , give her what she wants
Because you couldn't give me what 'i want'?
He wouldn't too cool

please......guys like him don't tickle my fancy...and u sir ar beginning to bore me...

whatever cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
petokey:
Am here now. Who are those waiting for me? And those who want to tell me their mind.

space reserved

*rushes to buy popcorn*cheesy

let another show begin!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
petokey: Am here now. Who are those waiting for me? And those who want to tell me their mind.
To start, with you are a big foolish hypocrite, pretending that you have repented when your hand cannot resist the nipples of a woman, I can see your overly jealous of the Mazi's harem. Thank God Mazi is not from some part of the country where the owner of the house gives out one of his wife to his guest, I know u for they visit am every day.
Tell glu01 what is in your mind, maybe she could give you a chance instead of this overbearing covetous act you are trying to act.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2013
finished first rap of popcorn while refreshing this page...

are you guys gonna bicker or what
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:
To start, with you are a big foolish hypocrite, pretending that you have repented when your hand cannot resist the nipples of a woman, I can see your overly jealous of the Mazi's harem. Thank God Mazi is not from some part of the country where the owner of the house gives out one of his wife to his guest, I know u for they visit am every day.
Tell glu01 what is in your mind, maybe she could give you a chance instead of this overbearing covetous act you are trying to act.

shockedshockedshocked
THAT WAS ITBOMBING,
shockedshocked

but wait, is that all you have in your mind for me? You better spit everything out. Am waiting patiently.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sharon96265: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Plastic Identity Card Printers Authorized Reseller in Nigeria. Hadey Global Technologies ltd. Sales enquiries Pls Call Bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com. www.hgtl.com.ng
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
nothing hereundecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
petokey: Am here now. Who are those waiting for me? And those who want to tell me their mind.
ehen, jst came bk frm a very powerful service n may d peace of d Lord be wit u al.
Petokey, wat r u doin here sef, u nor go go ur thread b4 i pour acid 4 ur moniker n wipe ur name frm nl...
Peace
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:
@petokey, u hv deaded. Wait let me cal mazi so he'l c u 4 who u are.
After u wil say u hv repented...*shouts at d door -m...a...z...i....come o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
mabebe1:
@petokey, u hv deaded. Wait let me cal mazi so he'l c u 4 who u are.
After u wil say u hv repented...*shouts at d door -m...a...z...i....come o

Mababy.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
mabebe1: .*shouts at d door -m...a...z...i....come o

Come do wetin nau?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Who is petokey Whats going on here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
jahjehova , I see u Abeg fall in with your holy water and bell , we need serious cleansing here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
mabebe1:
ehen, jst came bk frm a very powerful service n may d peace of d Lord be wit u al.
Petokey, wat r u doin here sef, u nor go go ur thread b4 i pour acid 4 ur moniker n wipe ur name frm nl...
Peace

shocked but the last time i checkd u invited me here, remember?tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Who is petokey Whats going on here

shockedshocked i cant believe this.

K, i am he, the kaduna nigga.
To know more about me click here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1026780/kaduna-nigga-adventure-repentant-soul
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: jahjehova , I see u Abeg fall in with your holy water and bell , we need serious cleansing here

meaning?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Who is petokey Whats going on here

To know more about me click here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1026780/kaduna-nigga-adventure-repentant-soul
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by petokey: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: jahjehova , I see u Abeg fall in with your holy water and bell , we need serious cleansing here

meaning?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
petokey:

meaning?

Okey... Leave yabbing for those of us wey get bad mouth and swift fingers. Go concentrate on updating your thread.

Another thing. ITBomb, stop harassing my boy, you will answer to me if you continue. Na your eyes im carry look woman?
undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
petokey:

meaning?

You have a thread at this section

ITBMB, what are you waiting for?

#evil grin# where's that thread self?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
*walks out* undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
petokey:

uhmmm. . . Okay i yaff now know.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You have a thread at this section

ITBMB, what are you waiting for?

#evil grin# where's that thread self?

Yepa... Mazi had killed someone o... Seriously Mazi, lets go and derail his thread grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Come do wetin nau?
no wori, petokey don beg me tire bt if ur babe leave u, u knw wer 2 luk 4 her...foxy abeg mk we neva derail d thread
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
@maishot, tank God ur here..4 d record, m female. Sory 4 derailin d thread, we tot we were spicin it up. M a very peaceful persn n frm nw on i wil b a silent folower so dat nobody go c me finish. Tanx
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
mabebe1:
any witness 2 dat effect...i'l bring my lie-detector test kit 2morw..@gluv, mk sure u gv my godpikin bobby 2 suck o.
Gud nyt @br3nd4,gluv

You no well grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
hahahahaha
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:

Over and over again I'll say, no room for anyone else to occupy my heart. It's too fragile
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb:
Yes you did, I ve the evidence
Can we strike an incestious deal?

So she lied to me huh? ITbomb I know you too can't betray my trust. Where is the evidence plz?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
gluv01:

So she lied to me huh? ITbomb I know you too can't betray my trust. Where is the evidence plz?
You always look sexy whenever u say plz.
Just come closer and see it. I won't disappoint you

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.