Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675149 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tundedaluja: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Does that attract anothe same fee or lesser? thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2013
tundedaluja: Does that attract anothe same fee or lesser? thanx

That will depend on the company, the terms of your agreement, sometimes it might be lesser than the original payment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
tundedaluja: Thank you so much justi, just what i need to know,may the good lord continue to guid you in all your endeavour.

You are welcome anytime.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2013
@Oga, pls check ur pm pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2013
tundedaluja: Thank you @ Oga; i really appreciate ur kindness in this forum, U and Justi always give accurate leading infos anytime people ask questions, God bless U and all d contributors here. will d renewal of d residence be sponsored again after d expiratio

Yes the renewal if its personal residence permit then the same company that acted as your sponsor will have to renew it again going through all the processes.

But if its an employment resident permit then it will be until the stipulated period stated on your residence permit elapses because some jobs are on contract basis and after the contract ends then you would be given a time period to search for another job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @Oga, pls check ur pm pls

l dont do private e-mails from this thread due to some past incidents against me by wicked agents,post your questions here and l will respond.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2013
HAV GOT APARTMENT NOW @ TIGER BUILDING SHAJAR.......JOB SEARCHING BEGINS TODAY...TANK U ALL
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2013
dapelua: HAV GOT APARTMENT NOW @ TIGER BUILDING SHAJAR.......JOB SEARCHING BEGINS TODAY...TANK U ALL

Wish you all the luck you need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2013
dapelua: HAV GOT APARTMENT NOW @ TIGER BUILDING SHAJAR.......JOB SEARCHING BEGINS TODAY...TANK U ALL

sharperly ?? good to hear that. all the best in your job search..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2013

Nice and welcome to dubai labour market. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2013
@ oga May i wil call you later
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @ oga May i wil call you later

You are free to call me, you already have my cell contact, so sorry that l didn't respond to your mail, many old members of this forum know all l have gone through in the hands of wicked agents who are not happy with what we have done on this thread, the last was when a wicked agent opened up a thread against me and the moderator of this thread, the guy was banned and he keeps coming with different ID's which has also been banned,l received a letter of apology from the managers of the forum, since then, l stopped responding nor replying to e-mails from this forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
@justi4jesu & ogakpatakpata: I contacted the number on that ttsuaevisa link on etihad airway website and they told me I should pay $110 and its in a different account and not the one posted on their website. Should I continue or should I backout? Am already in abuja to sign my credentials but the guys @ the ministry of foriegn affairs says they don't sign any documents and d guys @ ministry of educations says its 5k per credential. So if I do just my B.engr and SSCE will it be ok?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
nattybanta: @justi4jesu & ogakpatakpata: I contacted the number on that ttsuaevisa link on etihad airway website and they told me I should pay $110 and its in a different account and not the one posted on their website. Should I continue or should I backout? Am already in abuja to sign my credentials but the guys @ the ministry of foriegn affairs says they don't sign any documents and d guys @ ministry of educations says its 5k per credential. So if I do just my B.engr and SSCE will it be ok?

(1). I think you should be careful paying money into a strange account, l wont be able to advise you pay money into a fictitious account, why dont you go and meet them one-on-one at their lagos office?

(2). It is not sign but attestation, you can go ahead and do your B.Engr & SSCE, it is between 3,000 and 4,000naira (that was what some forumite who did theirs told me they paid). l think 5000naira is on the high side.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

(1). I think you should be careful paying money into a strange account, l wont be able to advise you pay money into a fictitious account, why dont you go and meet them one-on-one at their lagos office?

(2). It is not sign but attestation, you can go ahead and do your B.Engr & SSCE, it is between 3,000 and 4,000naira (that was what some forumite who did theirs told me they paid). l think 5000naira is on the high side.
Ok bro. Would have to go back there tomorow cos my ATM was just swallowed.so am short of funds
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
nattybanta:
Ok bro. Would have to go back there tomorow cos my ATM was just swallowed.so am short of funds

Okay, try and negotiate with them to come down for you, they could sometimes be funny, although, things might be expensive in Nigeria, l think if you negotiate very well, they will do it less than 5000 naira, you need to cut cost in all you do while in Nigeria because you will need all the cash you can lay your hand on when you eventually arrive the UAE,some of the guys from the forum who arrived recently said they paid less than 5000naira, so negotiate properly with them, they will come down.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
nattybanta: @justi4jesu & ogakpatakpata: I contacted the number on that ttsuaevisa link on etihad airway website and they told me I should pay $110 and its in a different account and not the one posted on their website. Should I continue or should I backout? Am already in abuja to sign my credentials but the guys @ the ministry of foriegn affairs says they don't sign any documents and d guys @ ministry of educations says its 5k per credential. So if I do just my B.engr and SSCE will it be ok?

Its better you visit them at their office to be on the safe side.

Yes your B.engr and Ssce is good. Things are increasing so if you are told it is done for 5,000 and you plead with the man and he doesnt accept then you have to pay and attest your certificates. And the attestation will carry a signature at the back of the documents with a seal, so they will tear off a small portion on the laminated documents and sign on it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
nattybanta: Am already in abuja to sign my credentials but the guys @ the ministry of foriegn affairs says they don't sign any documents and d guys @ ministry of educations says its 5k per credential. So if I do just my B.engr and SSCE will it be ok?
I believe it was one of the agents at the ministry you met. To attest a document at Min. Of Edu is 300naira per document. So if you are attesting your B.engr and SSCE its just 600naira. Go to min. Of edu, make 3photocopies of whatever u want to attest, buy WAEC s card n print ur result (make photocopies also), take a lift or use the stairway to the 5th floor (can't rmbr d number on d door) I guess 2nd or 3rd door on ur right. You will b given a file then you ve to go n make payment at skye bank in maitama. When u ve paid u get back to d ministry and convert your teller to receipt at the 2nd floor. After that is done den get back to the 5th floor to submit it. Then it will be signed and sealed.
NB: there's a sadist who's gonna delay u, u must tip him if u can't wait for 3hours (make use of the security man at dat door on the 5th floor cos he'll be ur link wit d sadist - 500naira or 1k is enof)
Below is the teller, receipt and attestation.
Min. Of Education carries 1 seal n 1 signature per document (original n photocopies)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
After Min. Of Edu, next is Min. Of Foreign Affairs.
They won't attend to you on a thursday or friday except you tip an agent who in turn tips the secretary (you can b charged 2k or more so don't dull sha but d person will never accept below 2k). Can't recall sha but to attest is 500naira per document if u DIY at Foreign Affairs.
Foreign Affairs attestation has two seals n two signatures.
So go early for Min. Of Edu so u can meet up with foreign affairs b4 closing hour of the same day else you'll conclude everything the next day. Cheers!!!

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larryjay1: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
justwise: Make your enquiries/contributions about Qatar and UAE visa here.

If you have knowledge about their visa requirements and processing please feel free to help those who need such information.

Please, please and please no: Call me for more info or promotion of any agent here, this is purely on DIY bases.
Am planning to move to dubai to stay and
work, I saw 2000AED(550dollars) on dre
site, bt d agent told me its 800dollars, hw
cme? Pls if any knw abt, enlight me pls Am
planning to move to dubai to stay and work,
I saw 2000AED(550dollars) on dre site, bt
d agent told me its 800dollars, hw cme? Pls
if any knw abt, enlight me pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Larry jay: Am planning to move to dubai to stay and
work, I saw 2000AED(550dollars) on dre
site, bt d agent told me its 800dollars, hw
cme? Pls if any knw abt, enlight me pls Am
planning to move to dubai to stay and work,
I saw 2000AED(550dollars) on dre site, bt
d agent told me its 800dollars, hw cme? Pls
if any knw abt, enlight me pls

1. Call Etihad airlines with this numbers + 234 1212 0231, + 234 80 99122 384, 081 2911 2348 and Emirates airlines with +234 1271 7600

2. They will tell you all their requirements and fees

3. If your intention is to work in the UAE,make sure you arrive with the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa

4. Although, the official price for the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa is about $100 dollars,but, due to corruption amongst the staff of both airlines, you might end up paying more than that.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larryjay1: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

1. Call Etihad airlines with this numbers + 234 1212 0231, + 234 80 99122 384, 081 2911 2348 and Emirates airlines with +234 1271 7600

2. They will tell you all their requirements and fees

3. If your intention is to work in the UAE,make sure you arrive with the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa

4. Although, the official price for the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa is about $100 dollars,but, due to corruption amongst the staff of both airlines, you might end up paying more than that.

Goodluck.
can I work wit tourist/visit visa and come back to naija every 6months like multiple visa, and I heard dat b4 u can work wit 1month visa u will need to exit from uae and come in with appointment letter, and I need to stay dre for some month and work then later do d multiple visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Larry jay: can I work wit tourist/visit visa and come back to naija every 6months like multiple visa, and I heard dat b4 u can work wit 1month visa u will need to exit from uae and come in with appointment letter, and I need to stay dre for some month and work then later do d multiple visa

1. You cannot work with 1month tourist visa,you can only work with the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa

2. You cannot leave your job every 6months and go back to Nigeria ( except you have the personal residence, even at that you cannot stay more than 6 months outside the UAE or else your residence whether personal or company sponsored becomes invalid) read 2pages back on this thread, it has been addressed.

3. There is nothing like multiple visa + you have a grace period of 60days (2months) to search for job or else you leave the UAE, and if you choose to stay, you become an illegal, and the consequences are not too good if arrested by the police.

4. Once you secure a job, you must exit with both your tourist/visit visa + the new employment visa your company will issue to you

5. You re-enter the UAE with your employment visa

6. You go for medicals, if successful, you are issued with either 2yrs or 3yrs residence permit, depending on the organisation that employs you.

7. If your medicals is positive , you are subjected to automatic removal from the United Arab Emirates by the immigration authorities.

8. Take your time and read backwards, all your questions regarding, how to live, work, school and do business in the UAE has been answered.

Enjoy a robust reading.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ogakpatakpata, that combination u listed earlier is a perfect recipe for falling from mountain top or palm wine tree lol. I hope everyone takes note of that. No one should hold me responsible for ur falling from anywhere cos I didn't say anything lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ogakpatakpata, that combination u listed earlier is a perfect recipe for falling from mountain top or palm wine tree lol. I hope everyone takes note of that. No one should hold me responsible for ur falling from anywhere cos I didn't say anything lipsrsealed

Which combination Dr.Dre?.....l don't get it, can you please elucidate, don't even start any funny drama today, l am currently sleeping on top of Burj-Khalifa, l move there yesterday to raise the UAE flag, l will come down tomorrow and go back to the Arabian desert, please no funny comments from you, where l am now is very high. Thanks. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
What kind of dilemma are u trying to put me Ogakpatakpata? I like the height u are right now but at the same time I can't elucidate so u don't fall and I'm held responsible. I guess I'd have to wait till tomorrow when u get back to the desert before I say anything again. At least if u fall there (for any reason) the damage will be minimal compared to where u are at the moment.

By the way, my eyes caught some interesting posts here some pages back. Seems I'm missing alot happening here. I'm seeing words like 'bride price', 'dowry', 'wife', etc. Can anyone pls tell me what is happening? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dr. Dre:
What kind of dilemma are u trying to put me Ogakpatakpata? I like the height u are right now but at the same time I can't elucidate so u don't fall and I'm held responsible. I guess I'd have to wait till tomorrow when u get back to the desert before I say anything again. At least if u fall there (for any reason) the damage will be minimal compared to where u are at the moment.

By the way, my eyes caught some interesting posts here some pages back. Seems I'm missing alot happening here. I'm seeing words like 'bride price', 'dowry', 'wife', etc. Can anyone pls tell me what is happening? grin

Okay, henrimoto will soon come and explain, l have no idea what you mean by those terms you mentioned, besides, when l come down tomorrow from Burj-Khalifa, l will expect your explanation about the combination you talk about. grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ogakpatakpata, pls don't push me into causing wahala lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jay3012: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
ogakpata and other nairalanders pls this question goes to you...i am in qatar presently but i want to enter dubai in search of a job...an agent over here told me the visa costs 200k but from what i read here i can get it through ethihad or emirates airways...pls my question goes like this
1. can i apply through ethihad or emirates airways in nigeria since i am currently not in nigeria.i.e will they require my presence?

2.how long does the process take and what is the requirements

3. is it getting the extendable visa a thing of try and luck since or will i definately get it once i apply nd pay the flight tickets
pls reply me urgently thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ oga, i hope there is no inplication of sending my CVs and passport information to organisation online
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
jay3012: ogakpata and other nairalanders pls this question goes to you...i am in qatar presently but i want to enter dubai in search of a job...an agent over here told me the visa costs 200k but from what i read here i can get it through ethihad or emirates airways...pls my question goes like this
1. can i apply through ethihad or emirates airways in nigeria since i am currently not in nigeria.i.e will they require my presence?

2.how long does the process take and what is the requirements

3. is it getting the extendable visa a thing of try and luck since or will i definately get it once i apply nd pay the flight tickets
pls reply me urgently thanks

1. Why dont you apply from Qatar?, since you are not in Nigeria,putting your visa application in Nigeria while you are based in Qatar currently, might be too complex, your presence might be required, even at that, once the visa is issued to you by either Etihad or Emirate airlines,they automatically becomes your sponsors and you MUST fly with their airlines, so it is going to be an uphill task for you to climb.

2. Read the thread thoroughly, it has been addressed several times, l just answered another forumite a while ago.

3. You will get it once you apply for it, it is not a try and luck issue.

4. As long as you have your Qatar residence permit, put your application from Qatar, approach either Emirates or Etihad in Doha and asked them of their requirements if applying from Qatar, it might not be the same as when applying from Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @ oga, i hope there is no inplication of sending my CVs and passport information to organisation online

Yes, as long as it will be used for either employment or visa applications.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.