Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667424 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2013
nattybanta:
Thanks bro I finally did the one of ministry of education today but its late for me to continue d oda one so I have to retire. It was exactly as u explained. Thans again
You're welcome. All the best at the Foreign affairs commission.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
U.I:

Thanks

You are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2013
colo$$u$:

You're welcome. All the best at the Foreign affairs commission.
Please can you give me the easiest way to do it in d foreign affairs commission!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2013
nattybanta:
Please can you give me the easiest way to do it in d foreign affairs commission!

This was colo$$us advise/suggestion to you below, follow it in detail and l think you will be fine, try and negotiate well:

After Min. Of Edu, next is Min. Of Foreign Affairs.
They won't attend to you on a thursday or friday except you tip an agent who in turn tips the secretary (you can b charged 2k or more so don't dull sha but d person will never accept below 2k). Can't recall sha but to attest is 500naira per document if u DIY at Foreign Affairs.
Foreign Affairs attestation has two seals n two signatures.
So go early for Min. Of Edu so u can meet up with foreign affairs b4 closing hour of the same day else you'll conclude everything the next day. Cheers!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
ogapaktapakta thank you for the advice...morning to the house. hope everyone is Aighti
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2013
ken1982: ogapaktapakta thank you for the advice...morning to the house. hope everyone is Aighti

You are welcome my brother, wishing you all the best as you prepare for your trip.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2013
nattybanta:
Ogakpatakpata tnx.
The easiest way is for you to go there yourself. Its not difficult and tedious like Min. Of Education. But don't go on a thursday or friday sha except you wanna give out 2k upwards.
GO EARLY!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2013
@colo$$u$...............you are welcome.Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
good morning every bory... top of the day to you all. @nattybanta,lolzzz very funny dude. i know the easiest to reach the foreign affairs ministry and do your attestation so easily without stress! go back to those people that ask you to pay 5. thousand naira per page! lolzzz. that is the easiest way. abi ? since 3. hundred per page is hard..( ko ba haka ba ?) @igwee...SURU-LERE ! he that is patience, owns the world..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2013
@henrimoto.............that will not be a good idea for him grin grin, they will clean him up, it is better he goes with colo$$u$ suggestion, l guess he will be fine, it is not really a big deal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2013
U.I:

Thanks, The interviewer asked me if am ready to relocate to tripoli. Tripoli is in Libya, am i right.
the lord will sure finish that he has started in you.. the last time i went to church, i remember my pastor said that "God has no abandon project" lolzzz . @u.i, but tripoli is in italy naw... *i should prove it !?* ok, where is napoli situated ? when you get to italy, after napoli, you get tripoli. lolzzzz@justi4jesu, you knnw the history naw... they both have french connections..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @henrimoto.............that will not be a good idea for him grin grin, they will clean him up, it is better he goes with colo$$u$ suggestion, l guess he will be fine, it is not really a big deal.
no no no no no no.....if cooked fish is hard for the teeth to chew,it should try the dryed ones.. lolzz .. which other way is easier to the way given by oga colossus ? igwee, at times people reject quality items because they look and sound cheap!... lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2013
please my one month extendable visa wll be out nxt week. But i just wana relax and enjoy the xmas with my friends and family before leaving. My qstn is How long do i have ones d visa is out to travel? cos i intend leaving in jan. @Ogakpatakpata and other council members i great,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: the lord will sure finish that he has started in you.. the last time i went to church, i remember my pastor said that "God has no abandon project" lolzzz . @u.i, but tripoli is in italy naw... *i should prove it !?* ok, where is napoli situated ? when you get to italy, after napoli, you get tripoli. lolzzzz@justi4jesu, you knnw the history naw... they both have french connections..
u too funny ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
mcfrank88: please my one month extendable visa wll be out nxt week. But i just wana relax and enjoy the xmas with my friends and family before leaving. My qstn is How long do i have ones d visa is out to travel? cos i intend leaving in jan. @Ogakpatakpata and other council members i great,

The visa start counting as soon as you step your foot into the borders of the UAE and your passport is endorsed by the UAE immigration,but, make sure it doesn't expire in your hands before arrival or else it becomes invalid, alternatively confirm from either Etihad/Emirates airlines or your sponsor to get the correct position of things, because their rules keeps changing, you should be fine to enjoy Christmas season with your family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
mcfrank88: please my one month extendable visa wll be out nxt week. But i just wana relax and enjoy the xmas with my friends and family before leaving. My qstn is How long do i have ones d visa is out to travel? cos i intend leaving in jan. @Ogakpatakpata and other council members i great,

Tbe date when your visa expires is written on your E-visa, you would see where they wrote valid until xx/xx/xxxx.

Thats the latest date you would be allowed to use the visa before it eventually expires.

Am sure you can stay and enjoy your xmas because they always give 60days grace.

As soon as the Immigration stamps your passport then you would start counting your days..dont Forget because some people forget to count their days and overstay.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: the lord will sure finish that he has started in you.. the last time i went to church, i remember my pastor said that "God has no abandon project" lolzzz . @u.i, but tripoli is in italy naw... *i should prove it !?* ok, where is napoli situated ? when you get to italy, after napoli, you get tripoli. lolzzzz@justi4jesu, you knnw the history naw... they both have french connections..

Mr Henrimoto grin grin grin I really dont know about your findings because am really lost here ooooo..you wont kill me with laugh.. I know napoli is one of the biggest cities in Italy and Tripoli is the national capital of libya...so I dont see any french connection there na..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: no no no no no no.....if cooked fish is hard for the teeth to chew,it should try the dryed ones.. lolzz .. which other way is easier to the way given by oga colossus ? igwee, at times people reject quality items because they look and sound cheap!... lolzz

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
U.I:

Thanks, The interviewer asked me if am ready to relocate to tripoli. Tripoli is in Libya, am i right.
...and my reply would be "are u ready to triple my remuneration package?" grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr. Dre:

...and my reply would be "are u ready to triple my remuneration package?" grin

That will be a red flag answer, although, a good response considering the general state of lawlessness and insecurity in Libya since the demise of Mohammed Ghadaffi .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

That will be a red flag answer, although, a good response considering the general state of lawlessness and insecurity in Libya since the demise of Mohammed Ghadaffi .
A red flag question deserves a red flag answer. If it's not, then why is he in Dubai, sitting in that interview room? He should pack his bags and head down there instead of asking me to go down there while offering peanuts grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr. Dre:

A red flag question deserves a red flag answer. If it's not, then why is he in Dubai, sitting in that interview room? He should pack his bags and head down there instead of asking me to go down there while offering peanuts grin

Your comment made me laugh so much that l almost slipped from the top of Burj - Khalifa,but, l have climbed down safely today heading back to the desert, no more funny jokes from you. Thanks. grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls @oga, can someone get job to a friend or brother and send his visa to him or her to come and start work with out him been present in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Pls @oga, can someone get job to a friend or brother and send his visa to him or her to come and start work with out him been present in dubai?

YES in capital letters, l have explained it several times on this thread, for emphasis sake and for the benefits of others let me repeat it here again:

1.It is called direct employment visa, which means your agent/friend/family member secures a job for you without your presence and the company will forward the employment visa to you.

2. In my honest opinion, it will lead to pain/regret and tears if you do not know the terms of your contract with the so called company.

3.I have seen so many slave like contracts here with so many guys who arrived with the so called employment visa

4. Any job been proposed to you through your friend/family member/agent that you are not carried along in all the procesess, run away with your two legs as fast as you can,because most times it ends up with big disappointment when you arrive.

5. l shared a story 3weeks ago of two Cameroonians who came to see me for advise, their so called wicked brother secured a house -keeping job for them, he lied to them in cameroun that they will earn millions in Dubai,but, when they arrived with the so called employment visa, the company offered them a salary of 800AED, they stupidly signed the offer letter and now they are trapped with a slave wage for 2yrs, l gave them a number to call at the ministry of labour that will help resolve their issues.

6. It is better you arrive,network, search, and secure a job yourself, once you secure a job, you can negotiate your salary and sign your offer letter.

7. The UAE is full of wicked agents, scammers, con men, guy men, hawks, tigers, lions and crocodiles, and they may be your family members / brother /relatives /childhood friend, they are waiting to devour or make you stranded, l have seen and settle so many cases here in the UAE, SO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
@oga, in as much as i no desert is am empty Land no water,no food no living things talk more of house, whot ar you doing in desert always is your own desert different, or do u mean another thing as desert which i dnt no pls explain to me ooooo? loz

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @oga, in as much as i no desert is am empty Land no water,no food no living things talk more of house, whot ar you doing in desert always is your own desert different, or do u mean another thing as desert which i dnt no pls explain to me ooooo? loz

Dr.Dre and henrimoto knows better, let me allow them explain to you. grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
by ogakpatakpata(m):
2:23pm
PHILINDUKWE: @oga, in
as much as i no desert is
am empty Land no
water,no food no living
things talk more of house,
whot ar you doing in
desert always is your own
desert different, or do u
mean another thing as
desert which i dnt no pls
explain to me ooooo? loz
Dr.Dre and henrimoto knows
better, let me allow them
explain to you. Nw over to Dr.der and henrimoto
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bogolobango(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata na you big ooo

Good day sir am silent and gentle follower of this thread ill like come down to dubai for jobs what are chances in obtaining and what type of visa will be suitable for me in a obtaining a job pls i need ur help sir

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Your comment made me laugh so much that l almost slipped from the top of Burj - Khalifa,but, l have climbed down safely today heading back to the desert, no more funny jokes from you. Thanks. grin cheesy grin
Ogakpatakpata, u have started again today huh? I'm quiet lipsrsealed

@ Phili
Oga Phili, Mr. Henrimoto is best for the job. I'm sure he will explain better than myself. Let me just say he's kind of desert should be imagined in an unusual way democracy is run in Nigeria. Democracy is defined simply as the "government of the people, by the people for the people" right? But in Nigeria the word "people" has a different meaning from what is obtainable within the context of that definition in saner climes like United States of America. So back to Ogakpatakpata's kind of desert. Well, he has women, wines, booze, palm wine, 'point and kill' amongst other luxuries in his own 'desert'. grin . Hope I've not ended up confusing u the more cheesy . Okay lips sealed. Let Mr. Henrimoto handle this grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Ogakpatakpata, u have started again today huh? I'm quiet lipsrsealed

@ Phili
Oga Phili, Mr. Henrimoto is best for the job. I'm sure he will explain better than myself. Let me just say he's kind of desert should be imagined in an unusual way democracy is run in Nigeria. Democracy is defined simply as the "government of the people, by the people for the people" right? But in Nigeria the word "people" has a different meaning from what is obtainable within the context of that definition in saner climes like United States of America. So back to Ogakpatakpata's kind of desert. Well, he has women, wines, booze, palm wine, 'point and kill' amongst other luxuries in his own 'desert'. grin . Hope I've not ended up confusing u the more cheesy . Okay lips sealed. Let Mr. Henrimoto handle this grin

Falls twice, faints, falls again from the camel heading to the desert. grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Larminess: Could you plz give me d exact location of d place in deira? Coz I tried my best but I couldnt locate.

Submit ur CV as a Security Officer to the following company:

1: G4 Security
Enter metrol to: Non Islamic Bank ask for the company

2: Transgrand Security Group
rita.corley@transguardgroup.net

3: Gentur security
enter metro to Burjman metro station take exit 2, cross to other side, the building next to Bubai Islamic Bank. 3rd floor room 309 tell fonu no 043962268
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
bogolobango: ogakpatakpata na you big ooo

Good day sir am silent and gentle follower of this thread ill like come down to dubai for jobs what are chances in obtaining and what type of visa will be suitable for me in a obtaining a job pls i need ur help sir

Thanks

1. I want to believe what you said as a silent and gentle follower of this thread, if you are, take your time and read backwards, all your questions concerning the general living conditions, schooling, business and tourism has been dealt with several times.

2. Your chances of securing a job and how to go about it has also been addressed in the thread

3. The visa category you need to come to the UAE has also been dealt with.

4. Contact Etihad airlines with this numbers +234 1212 0231, + 234 8097 122384 and 08129112348 or Emirates with this number +234 1271 7600. They will tell you all their requirements and fees,but, make sure you arrive with the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa.

5. By the time you are done with reading, you will be an adviser here.

Enjoy a robust reading.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.