Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675148 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

l think it may not be permanent,but, it will be an on-going clean up process, come to think of it, hope you see all the happenings within Deira amongst so many illegal immigrants that cut across different ethnic nationalities, and the worst part is when you see ladies displaying their wares openly in an Arab nation, no responsible government will allow that to continue, they are determine to make it hard for people to enter the UAE...l also had that the management of Etihad & Emirate airlines, different tour agencies where all summoned in a close door meeting with government officials to implement serious screening of visa applicants from different countries, so they really mean business.

Sure I see them at deira. But there is no country without such so they should try and be considerate on the issuance of visa. They shouldn't conclude by using other people's offence to judge other but am sure they really want to clean up the illegal residents they can.

Yes its a government thing so all the airlines and travel agencies are aware of the new adjustment.

Me also am angry about it because it will affect my family, friends and relatives that were planning to spend the xmas here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

Sure I see them at deira. But there is no country without such so they should try and be considerate on the issuance of visa. They shouldn't conclude by using other people's offence to judge other but am sure they really want to clean up the illegal residents they can.

Yes its a government thing so all the airlines and travel agencies are aware of the new adjustment.

Me also am angry about it because it will affect my family, friends and relatives that were planning to spend the xmas here.

The first time l passed through deira, l was like is this for real, in an Arab nation, with all this anti-social vices been displayed openly without fear, it is unfortunate that few bad eggs will make the government to wield the big stick on every one, with what the UAE immigration officer told me, l doubt they will drop this issue so soon, it will be more difficult to obtain the visa as we march towards Expo 2020, except for those who will be coming with either the direct employment visa or the personal residence and it will be damn expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2013

The first time l passed through deira, l was like is this for real, in an Arab nation, with all this anti-social vices been displayed openly without fear, it is unfortunate that few bad eggs will make the government to wield the big stick on every one, with what the UAE immigration officer told me, l doubt they will drop this issue so soon, it will be more difficult to obtain the visa as we march towards Expo 2020, except for those who will be coming with either the direct employment visa or the personal residence and it will be damn expensive.

Yes it will much more expensive except you have to be ready to pay visa and ticket fee for your mum or dad to accompany you down here before they can scale through.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes it will much more expensive except you have to be ready to pay visa and ticket fee for your mum or dad to accompany you down here before they can scale through.

It is really a sad development, it means all those our forumites who are here already must secure a job or else re-applying for a UAE visa might be an herculean hill for them to climb, especially those that are not up to the age bracket.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2013
@oga,whot should i do nw base on whot i told you on phone nw the situation have change according to this new development pls if there is any who can help me with work or job pls help help.dnt wait till i die save my soul plesssssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
@ justi4jesu and ogakpatakpata this news is a very sad one...does it mean that those of us that intend coming over to UAE with the extendable visit visa got little or no hope.

This is very pathetic,so all our plans are in vain,
May the almighty Intervene to avert this if it is the truth now...

Cos I plan coming to Dubai first week of January
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Ogakpatakpata, u have started again today huh? I'm quiet lipsrsealed

@ Phili
Oga Phili, Mr. Henrimoto is best for the job. I'm sure he will explain better than myself. Let me just say he's kind of desert should be imagined in an unusual way democracy is run in Nigeria. Democracy is defined simply as the "government of the people, by the people for the people" right? But in Nigeria the word "people" has a different meaning from what is obtainable within the context of that definition in saner climes like United States of America. So back to Ogakpatakpata's kind of desert. Well, he has women, wines, booze, palm wine, 'point and kill' amongst other luxuries in his own 'desert'. grin . Hope I've not ended up confusing u the more cheesy . Okay lips sealed. Let Mr. Henrimoto handle this grin
Ladies and gentlemen.... the VC has just spoken. he almost got our heads turned upside down with his intellectual coments.. lolzz. we @ the dubai palace are very honoured to be associated with you. @dr. dre. 'VC of shokolokobangoshe university in qatar' we will like you to accept oga philindukwe as one of your students. he needs some upgrading about the golf region. thank you in advance for your understanding. @philindukwe, over to you. congratulations!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @oga,whot should i do nw base on whot i told you on phone nw the situation have change according to this new development pls if there is any who can help me with work or job pls help help.dnt wait till i die save my soul plesssssss

Well, this is the development now, it is going to be pretty difficult to get the tourist/visit visa based on what is happening now, this is purely government policy, nobody, not even the airlines can do anything about the policy, mind you it is the UAE immigration that determine who is allowed into the country, lets hope they soften their heart,but, from my conversation with a senior immigration officer, it will be pretty hard for people to come to the UAE,it is not just about Nigerians alone, they want to flush illegal immigrants out of the country and also stop the issuance of visa to under -age visitors who refuse to leave the UAE even when their visa expires.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2013
henrimoto: Ladies and gentlemen.... the VC has just spoken. he almost got our heads turned upside down with his intellectual coments.. lolzz. we @ the dubai palace are very honoured to be associated with you. @dr. dre. 'VC of shokolokobangoshe university in qatar' we will like you to accept oga philindukwe as one of your students. he needs some upgrading about the golf region. thank you in advance for your understanding. @philindukwe, over to you. congratulations!!!

falls and faints....... grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
hugochris: @ justi4jesu and ogakpatakpata this news is a very sad one...does it mean that those of us that intend coming over to UAE with the extendable visit visa got little or no hope.

It is indeed a sad news, since they are emphasizing now on age and been accompanied by parents if you don't meet the age requirement, but, if you are married and with evidence of your marriage certificate, you will be fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2013
[q
u
ote author=ogakpatakpata].

It is indeed a sad news, since they are emphasizing now on age and been accompanied by parents if you don't meet the age requirement, but, if you are married and with evidence of your marriage certificate, you will be fine. [/quote]

Oyea...there is hope if I am with my marriage certification,with this I can be granted the visit extendable visa
If so that means I'm still good to go
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
hugochris: @ justi4jesu and ogakpatakpata this news is a very sad one...does it mean that those of us that intend coming over to UAE with the extendable visit visa got little or no hope.

Your plans are not in vain, due to an additional info I got again is that the UAE government issues 2types of cards to travel agencies involved in tourist or visit visa processing. These cards are tourist card and service card, which are both sold by the government to agencies but theses travel agencies only buy the tourist card because it is cheaper than the service card which they can use to process tourist or visit visa for people. So the government has noticed that most travel agencies go for the less expensive card, so now the government has made it mandatory for travel agencies to get a secured card other than a tourist card. If any travel agency has the secured card then they can process visa for people below 40years but if they possess only the tourist card then they can only process visa for people above 40years.

So now the issue is that if the travel agency gets the secured card on a high rate which is expensive then the end users will pay more money to get a tourist visa or visit visa.

So keep your fingers crossed because I don't know how true it is.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
l think the card issue is correct because l also heard that both Etihad and Emirate airlines, some tour agencies are also facing severe penalty/sanctions and fines to the government because it was discovered that once visa is approved/issued to a client and he refuses to leave at the expiration of his/her visa, the sponsor(er) will incure fine from the UAE immigration, so the whole issue will have a multiplier effect for new visa applicants, hence the delay and in some cases outright denial of visa to some people.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ oga, ok but the only solution to me nw is direct employment visa.now y must someone or a brother charge 1400usd to get me job and visa. @ the end the job salary will be 700AED is too poor considering the service charge. somebody should help me out of this matter am serious oh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
@justi4jesu... weldone.. i have a proposal 4 you.. business o, no be .... ehenn...somebody should nt come and rough handle my me shirt! i can't fight. so how do i relate it to you ? how do i reach you ? seriouly and urgent
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @ oga, ok but the only solution to me nw is direct employment visa.now y must someone or a brother charge 1400usd to get me job and visa. @ the end the job salary will be 700AED is too poor considering the service charge. somebody should help me out of this matter am serious oh

The salary is too poor. Get in contact with people around so you can have idea of walkin interviews. Thats your best bet.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

Your plans are not in vain, due to an additional info I giot again is that the UAE government issues 2types of cards to travel agencies involved in tourist or visit visa processing. These cards are tourist card and service card, which are both sold by the government to agencies but theses travel agencies only buy the tourist card because it is cheaper than the service card which they can use to process tourist or visit visa for people. So the government has noticed that most travel agencies go for the less expensive card, so now the government has made it mandatory for travel agencies to get a secured card other than a tourist card. If any travel agency has the secured card then they can process visa for people below 40years but if they possess only the tourist card then they can only process visa for people above 40years.

So now the issue is that if the travel agency gets the secured card on a high rate which is expensive then the end users will pay more money to get a tourist visa or visit visa.

So keep your fingers crossed because I don't know how true it is.

@justi4jesu ,I can breathe fresh air at least for this later news you just shared...do u advice I call etihad airways or I should still wait for verification on what they have,if its the tourist or service license they have?
Thank you once again for this latest development u are indeed a sweetheart
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ henrimoto see me oo way i told u dat by 2015 i will com over to u a e, now hope is lost. I supos to hav come over since but i decrease d age on my passport so because of thier age limit i cannot mak it since, so i believe by 2015 i will grow by den. But now hope is lost. Though am married sha i will show them my marriage certificate. LOL haaaaaaa am still gud to go ooooo @ ogapatakpata tell me what ur government is going to do to dis oooo?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: @ oga, ok but the only solution to me nw is direct employment visa.now y must someone or a brother charge 1400usd to get me job and visa. @ the end the job salary will be 700AED is too poor considering the service charge. somebody should help me out of this matter am serious oh

The salary is really poor, tell whoever is mediating your employment visa in the UAE to look for a reasonable job for you than this slave contract they want to put in your hands, make sure you know the terms of your contract and the total package.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
namqul: @ henrimoto see me oo way i told u dat by 2015 i will com over to u a e, now hope is lost. I supos to hav come over since but i decrease d age on my passport so because of thier age limit i cannot mak it since, so i believe by 2015 i will grow by den. But now hope is lost. Though am married sha i will show them my marriage certificate. LOL haaaaaaa am still gud to go ooooo @ ogapatakpata tell me what ur government is going to do to dis oooo?

lf you are married then you can go around the wall, l also hope they will not start seeing marriage certificates like they have not been seeing before, lets hope they soften their heart,but, l think the whole process is to stop people that might be potential illegal immigrants from entering the country.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
so before, you dont want to say the truth ? no wonder! you always ask your questions like were lionel messi wants to dribble. @philindukwe.. multiply 700 by 44 naira ? it might even be a two years slavery offer.. igwee, pls, say something.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
henrimoto: @justi4jesu... weldone.. i have a proposal 4 you.. business o, no be .... ehenn...somebody should nt come and rough handle my me shirt! i can't fight. so how do i relate it to you ? how do i reach you ? seriouly and urgent

Hmm Mr henrimoto, hope am safe. Why wiuld anyone want to rough handle you?

Well you can PM me and I will reply and hope am safe once again. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
henrimoto: so before, you dont want to say the truth ? no wonder! you always ask your questions like were lionel messi wants to dribble. @philindukwe.. multiply 700 by 44 naira ? it might even be a two years slavery offer.. igwee, pls, say something.

Its real slavery, 700dirhams is 30,198naira and am sure its labour zone meaning if you find a better job you cannot leave in less than 2years else you would have a ban.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
henrimoto: so before, you dont want to say the truth ? no wonder! you always ask your questions like were lionel messi wants to dribble. @philindukwe.. multiply 700 by 44 naira ? it might even be a two years slavery offer.. igwee, pls, say something.

l have responded to him both on and offline, it is indeed a slave wage, very ridiculous offer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
hugochris:

@justi4jesu ,I can breathe fresh air at least for this later news you just shared...do u advice I call etihad airways or I should still wait for verification on what they have,if its the tourist or service license they have?
@hugochris just try and calm down everytin will be in control for u and odas in jesus name. Say amen to dat.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
hugochris:

Yes try and breath all the fresh air so you can be strong at least. smiley its not the end of the world.

Anyway am still keeping my ears open for more infos.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes try and breath all the fresh air so you can be strong at least. smiley its not the end of the world.

Anyway am still keeping my ears open for more infos.

nice
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aibisoye: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have bought tickets & booked hotel & paid for a lot of stuf & sent in my application. I hope they dont do me strong thing o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

Hmm Mr henrimoto, hope am safe. Why wiuld anyone want to rough handle you?

Well you can PM me and I will reply and hope am safe once again. smiley
no need of PM.. this is it! do you have any information website ? or have you thought of having one, like naming it 'Emirate tatafo dot com' walaii ! you will gather good traffic o. **lolzzz** this is nt a laughing matter issue. this is a million dollar idea! @justi4jesu, you are very good @ sharing this emirate news! lolzzz. but seriously. we can even involve dr. dre, he can be giving us some infos about his own side. @monchouu...abadiee ? it's been a while. hope you doing fine.? how you are aware about the latest development..how your side well ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
aibisoye: I have bought tickets & booked hotel & paid for a lot of stuf & sent in my application. I hope they dont do me strong thing o

l think you will be fine, you should have obtain your visa first before paying for your tickets and accommodation, hope for the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Since this UAE stuff isn't working out this year, a beg make una tell me way to enter either IRAN, AFGHANISTAN, OMAN, JORDAN or any other country that might be favourable cos I have made up my mind on not spending Xmas here in Nigeria. A beg I need urgent answers since I still dey ABUJA.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aibisoye: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
I paid to wakanow o..... I hope my money has not gone o

l think you will be fine, you should have obtain your visa first before paying for your tickets and accommodation, hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.