Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (665470 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ogakpatakpata, pls don't push me into causing wahala lol

grin grin grin...lips sealed; no comments..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ogakpatakpata

Yes, you can arrange for residence & work permit yourself,but, it will be sponsored by a company that has an LLC (limited liability licence), but, be prepared to spend because any company that agrees to do that for you will charge you heavily since you will not be working for them, it can be as low as 8,000AED or it might go up to 10,000,12,000, 15,000AED or even more,the residency could be either 2 or 3yrs and you will also go through all the medical processes to qualify for it and the medicals must be negative.

Notice: a quick addition to the residency issue, base on what l have seen with some of my friends and business associates here in the UAE, l will recommend that when you eventually arrive and choose to do it, tell the company/firm/organisation that you prefer the one that will enable you bring either your wife or family member, all the resident permit are not the same, that to me is the best and hence it is expensive. Enjoy your day.[/quote]

@Oga K
From the above does it mean if I have 10,000AED I can have a residence and work permit in the UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
amos adamu: @ogakpatakpata

Yes, you can arrange for residence & work permit yourself,but, it will be sponsored by a company that has an LLC (limited liability licence), but, be prepared to spend because any company that agrees to do that for you will charge you heavily since you will not be working for them, it can be as low as 8,000AED or it might go up to 10,000,12,000, 15,000AED or even more,the residency could be either 2 or 3yrs and you will also go through all the medical processes to qualify for it and the medicals must be negative.

Notice: a quick addition to the residency issue, base on what l have seen with some of my friends and business associates here in the UAE, l will recommend that when you eventually arrive and choose to do it, tell the company/firm/organisation that you prefer the one that will enable you bring either your wife or family member, all the resident permit are not the same, that to me is the best and hence it is expensive. Enjoy your day.

@Oga K
From the above does it mean if I have 10,000AED I can have a residence and work permit in the UAE?

Yes,l have close friends/business associates who got it at that rate,but, it is not a fixed amount, l also have friends who spent more than that to get theirs, so l am talking from what my friends told me they spent, it basically depends on the company and your relationship to the sponsor, just recently one of my friend also got his and he told me the company that did it for him collected more than 17,000AED, so you can see that it has no fixed price, l like his own because the one he has can enable him bring his wife directly from Nigeria if he wants to, so l will prefer that to the ones you cannot use to sponsor your family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2013
@oga K
Well its fair enough and like u said its not fixed but 17,000AED is like 750,000 naira.
And one can come with the family and the Visa is 3yrs.
You can imagine, chai information is power, some people pay agents the same amount for 2months visa just to get stranded in the UAE..
Tnx bro, the info is gold..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2013
@ogapaktapakta i don't understand o...are u sayin that with one million anybody can secure 3 years visa in dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:26am On Dec 03, 2013
ken1982: @ogapaktapakta i don't understand o...are u sayin that with one million anybody can secure 3 years visa in dubai

Yes you can get 2 to 3years residence permit with less then 1million naira in dubai. But when you eventually get it you cannot stay outside the Uae for more than 6months.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:29am On Dec 03, 2013
amos adamu: @oga K
Well its fair enough and like u said its not fixed but 17,000AED is like 750,000 naira.
And one can come with the family and the Visa is 3yrs.
You can imagine, chai information is power, some people pay agents the same amount for 2months visa just to get stranded in the UAE..
Tnx bro, the info is gold..

That is why we advice people to be informed and not fall for scammers and fraudsters. They charge so much money for no reason because they see people are ignorant of so many informations.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2013
@ken1982

@amos adamu

Yes to both of you, to add to what has been said so far, l am not saying hearsay/ riddles or tales by moonlight stories here, this are my close friends and business associates, we all do businesses together here in the UAE, they work for nobody and they have their residence permits,l know them like the back of my hands, the one that just got his own is also doing his private business here in the UAE, and he spent more than 17,000AED, l saw all the paper works and the company that sponsored the applications ,we talk all the time and we see every week,l dont want to go into too much details here.

Furthermore, the truth is that , with that amount l quoted you can secure your residence permits, but, agents will never tell you this,like has been advised/suggested already you cannot be outside the UAE for more than 6months at a time, all my friends that have it, visit Nigeria monthly, some go to Nigeria stay 2 or 3months with their business and come back again, it is actually the best if you know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jay3012: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2013
tnx for your prompt reply ogakpata...i want to touch nigeria then stay about 2wks maximum before travelling to uae...do u think it is better run it from nigeria...and can i get d visa in dat time frame? pls reply tnxx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2013
jay3012: tnx for your prompt reply ogakpata...i want to touch nigeria then stay about 2wks maximum before travelling to uae...do u think it is better run it from nigeria...and can i get d visa in dat time frame? pls reply tnxx

If you are in Nigeria, apply from there, although, it says it can be gotten between 5 to 7 days officially,but, sometimes it doesn't work like that, it can go beyond 7days, we have some forumite whom theirs took 3weeks, 1month and in some cases more than 1month, several factors could cause the delay and only the UAE immigration can tentatively tell you the cause for the delay.

lastly, if you think there might be delay in getting it faster from Nigeria, when you return back to Qatar, apply from there like l suggested to you yesterday, with your Qatar residence permit you will be fine. l doubt if you can get it within 2weeks in Nigeria based on what some few members of the forum went through recently,but, there is no harm in trying. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes you can get 2 to 3years residence permit with less then 1million naira in dubai. But when you eventually get it you cannot stay outside the Uae for more than 6months.

thank you justi ....i wonder...won't the uae consider other factors as other necessary sources of funds....bank statements
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ken1982

@amos adamu

Yes to both of you, to add to what has been said so far, l am not saying hearsay/ riddles or tales by moonlight stories here, this are my close friends and business associates, we all do businesses together here in the UAE, they work for nobody and they have their residence permits,l know them like the back of my hands, the one that just got his own is also doing his private business here in the UAE, and he spent more than 17,000AED, l saw all the paper works and the company that sponsored the applications ,we talk all the time and we see every week,l dont want to go into too much details here.

Furthermore, the truth is that , with that amount l quoted you can secure your residence permits, but, agents will never tell you this,like has been advised/suggested already you cannot be outside the UAE for more than 6months at a time, all my friends that have it, visit Nigeria monthly, some go to Nigeria stay 2 or 3months with their business and come back again,

ok...but goin by through look of things u must have more funds den for livid expenses and all tat

it is actually the best if you know how to go about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

If you are in Nigeria, apply from there, although, it says it can be gotten between 5 to 7 days officially,but, sometimes it doesn't work like that, it can go beyond 7days, we have some forumite whom theirs took 3weeks, 1month and in some cases more than 1month, several factors could cause the delay and only the UAE immigration can tentatively tell you the cause for the delay.

wow...so i should not expect my visa soon?...the lady said i should contact her on Thursday

lastly, if you think there might be delay in getting it faster from Nigeria, when you return back to Qatar, apply from there like l suggested to you yesterday, with your Qatar residence permit you will be fine. l doubt if you can get it within 2weeks in Nigeria based on what some few members of the forum went through recently,but, there is no harm in trying. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013

wow...so i should not expect my visa soon?...the lady said i should contact her on Thursday

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ken1982

@amos adamu

Furthermore, the truth is that , with that amount l quoted you can secure your residence permits, but, agents will never tell you this,like has been advised/suggested already you cannot be outside the UAE for more than 6months at a time, all my friends that have it, visit Nigeria monthly, some go to Nigeria stay 2 or 3months with their business and come back again, it is actually the best if you know how to go about it.
@ my ogapaktapata i hail o, u just give a vital information oo , the truth is dat if u want to do shengen visa agent will tell u 600k. Ok last nite.Agent told me dat france visa go for dat amount and i told dat him DAT MONEY IS TOO MUCH, if u can get dubai resident visa for 1m is very ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
namqul: @ my ogapaktapata i hail o, u just give a vital information oo , the truth is dat if u want to do shengen visa agent will tell u 600k. Ok last nite.Agent told me dat france visa go for dat amount and i told dat him DAT MONEY IS TOO MUCH, if u can get dubai resident visa for 1m is very ok.

Well, be careful of agents, they are everywhere and on the prowl for victims to swindle, a forum like this is meant to enlighten whoever care to be informed.Information is a vital key to whatever you do in life and it cut across every sphere of human life.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
@ken1982

The company that does the sponsorship will use all their legal documents, like bank statement, limited liability licence ( LLC ), and other relevant documents to process the entire application with the UAE immigration (residency affairs), that is why they charge heavily to do it for whoever wants it, all the processes is legal, the only part you play is your money which they charge you, your medicals must be successful and you are good to go.

Notice: as per your tourist/visit visa, dont get it twisted, read my comments very well, hope you saw what happened to some few forumites weeks ago who said they are yet to get their visa's after more than 3weeks of application through Etihad airlines,although, they eventually got it, the standard procedure/days is between 5 to 7days,but, due to several factors from the UAE immigration, it can go beyond the stipulated 5 or 7days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
true...d lady actually told me that...i hail Baba...good mornin and happy new month...please o any health and safety related jobs on ground please put me in mind o...will still come chh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
*check u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
ken1982: true...d lady actually told me that...i hail Baba...good mornin and happy new month...please o any health and safety related jobs on ground please put me in mind o...will still come chh

Good that you have also confirmed it from her; wishing you the same goodwill and all the luck for the new month. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
justi4jesu: Join us for our recruitment open day at JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts Dubai in Deira on December 3rd and 4th from 8am to 6pm.

Join the opening orchestra of the JW Marriott Tripoli and be part of a unique team! 

•Food and Beverage

•Engineering

•Security

•Housekeeping

•Front Office

•Finance

•Human Resources

•Kitchen

•Concierge

I attended the job working interv post. The job interv was organized very well. I arrived their some minutes past 9.00 am, i meet a lot of kenya, philip and other nationality. After pass the 1st interv, they directed me to another room for 2nd interv. It was there they asked some technical questions.
After, the interv, i was told to go online to do assesment test. Hope my chance still bright.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
U.I:

I attended the job working interv post. The job interv was organized very well. I arrived their some minutes past 9.00 am, i meet a lot of kenya, philip and other nationality. After pass the 1st interv, they directed me to another room for 2nd interv. It was there they asked some technical questions.
After, the interv, i was told to go online to do assesment test. Hope my chance still bright.

You have to keep your hope alive, if you did well in the online assessment test, they will call you for another round of formal discussion to negotiate your salary/benefits and other critical reasoning/thinking questions to assess your mental capacity, but, if you don't hear from them after the assessment , it means they may have selected those that meet their requirements, meanwhile, continue your job search and put this interview behind, don't be discouraged.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Could you plz give me d exact location of d place in deira? Coz I tried my best but I couldnt locate.
U.I:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
U.I:

Thats good to know, atleast I have one person that has testified from the series of posted walkin interviews..

Am glad you have attended and scaled through the first stage, Mariott is well known and organised people and have recruited so many people I know so dont relent just do your assessment test well and you are good to go.

The online assessment test consists of 40questions which has to do with your personality and how honest you are, so just answer each question as true as possible and you are good to go.

God's Speed..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Larminess: Could you plz give me d exact location of d place in deira? Coz I tried my best but I couldnt locate.

Its at Abu baker Metro Station, Al siddique road, next to Hamarain Shopping centre deira and try to go as early as possible because lots of people will always turn up.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
colo$$u$:

I believe it was one of the agents at the ministry you met. To attest a document at Min. Of Edu is 300naira per document. So if you are attesting your B.engr and SSCE its just 600naira. Go to min. Of edu, make 3photocopies of whatever u want to attest, buy WAEC s card n print ur result (make photocopies also), take a lift or use the stairway to the 5th floor (can't rmbr d number on d door) I guess 2nd or 3rd door on ur right. You will b given a file then you ve to go n make payment at skye bank in maitama. When u ve paid u get back to d ministry and convert your teller to receipt at the 2nd floor. After that is done den get back to the 5th floor to submit it. Then it will be signed and sealed.
NB: there's a sadist who's gonna delay u, u must tip him if u can't wait for 3hours (make use of the security man at dat door on the 5th floor cos he'll be ur link wit d sadist - 500naira or 1k is enof)
Below is the teller, receipt and attestation.
Min. Of Education carries 1 seal n 1 signature per document (original n photocopies)
Thanks bro I finally did the one of ministry of education today but its late for me to continue d oda one so I have to retire. It was exactly as u explained. Thans again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Larminess: Could you plz give me d exact location of d place in deira? Coz I tried my best but I couldnt locate.

Enter metro to Abu Baker Al Siddique, on getting to the station come out from the station ask anybody u meet on d road that u are going to marriot Hotel. They we direct you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 3:37am On Dec 04, 2013

You have to keep your hope alive, if you did well in the online assessment test, they will call you for another round of formal discussion to negotiate your salary/benefits and other critical reasoning/thinking questions to assess your mental capacity, but, if you don't hear from them after the assessment , it means they may have selected those that meet their requirements, meanwhile, continue your job search and put this interview behind, don't be discouraged.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 3:42am On Dec 04, 2013
justi4jesu:

Thats good to know, atleast I have one person that has testified from the series of posted walkin interviews..

Am glad you have attended and scaled through the first stage, Mariott is well known and organised people and have recruited so many people I know so dont relent just do your assessment test well and you are good to go.

The online assessment test consists of 40questions which has to do with your personality and how honest you are, so just answer each question as true as possible and you are good to go.

God's Speed..

Thanks, The interviewer asked me if am ready to relocate to tripoli. Tripoli is in Libya, am i right.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2013
U.I:

Thanks, The interviewer asked me if am ready to relocate to tripoli. Tripoli is in Libya, am i right.

Yes; Tripoli is the capital of Libya. Wish you all the luck you need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by UI1: 4:50am On Dec 04, 2013

Yes; Tripoli is the capital of Libya. Wish you all the luck you need.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2013
U.I:

Yes it is.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.