Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,150 members, 7,890,879 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667806 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2013
valen2ony :
I GΩT MΨ TICҜΣT ΨΣSTΣRDΔΨ @RШΔΠDΔ ΔIR ΩҒҒICΣ IΠ LΔGΩS.

ШILL βΣ MΩ∇IΠG ΩΠ MΩΠDΔΨ (βΨ THΣ SPΣCIΔL GRΔCΣ ΩҒ βΔβΔ GΩD).

ΔΠΨΩΠΣ,ΩΠ THΣ SΔMΣ RΩUTΣ ШITH MΣ

ΔΠD TΩ MΨ βRΩTHΣRS ΔΠD SISTΣRS ΔLRΣΔDΨ IΠ DUβΔI PLΣΔSΣ ΔLL IΠҒΩ CΩΠCΣRΠIΠG JΩβ ΩPΣΠIΠGS ШILL βΣ ΔPPRΣCIΔTΣD.

ΔΠD ШISH MΣ LUCҜ, βUDDIΣS!!!

Nobody can read this character.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2013
justwise:

Bros, I developed an headache trying to read thru ur post, haba! Use a more eligible xter na

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 9:05pm On May 25, 2013
valen2ony :

ΔΠD TΩ MΨ βRΩTHΣRS ΔΠD SISTΣRS ΔLRΣΔDΨ IΠ DUβΔI PLΣΔSΣ ΔLL IΠҒΩ CΩΠCΣRΠIΠG JΩβ ΩPΣΠIΠGS ШILL βΣ ΔPPRΣCIΔTΣD.

justwise:

[quote author=valen2ony ]
below is the translation>>>>>>>>>

I GOT MY TICKET YESTERDAY @RWANDA AIR OFFICE IN LAGOS.

WILL BE MOVING ON MONDAY(BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF BABA GOD).

ANYONE, ON THE SAME ROUTE WITH ME

AND TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
ALREADY IN DUBAI PLEASE ALL INFO
CORCERNING JOB OPENINGS WILL BE
APPRECIATED.

AND WISH ME GOODLUCK, BUDDIES!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 9:21pm On May 25, 2013
valen2ony :

Bros please check www.1dubaijobs.com or www.dubaijobber.com for jobs. or you can contact recruitment agencies in dubai, click on> www.dubaijobber.com/recruitment-agencies-in-dubai/ and see list of recruitment agencies in dubai. cheers! , i wish you goodluck. pls when you get the job in dubai, dont forget to share your testimony here. SAVE JOURNEY

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2013
justwise:

@justwise,peaceheartt and every one on this thread,
I'm very sorry for using those characters.
I stand corrected.
@truelove.com,
thanks for taking the pain to translate on my behalf.
you are appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2013
valen2ony :

@justwise,peaceheartt and every one on this thread,
I'm very sorry for using those characters.
I stand corrected.
@truelove.com,
you are appreciated.

Apology Accepted.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 9:16am On May 26, 2013
valen2ony :

@truelove.com,
you are appreciated.
cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 9:39am On May 26, 2013
justi4jesu:
I don't understand why you have to pay money for visa and work permit after you have been offered a job, it smells like scam to me, when you get a job here in dubai, automatically ur visa and work permit issue is ur company's issue and not yours.
sup justi4jesu,ve dis qus.if I get a 2yrs contract job and after working for a year I got a better offer from another coy,is it possible to terminate your contract witout getting any issue.nd wen we say 4-6 people stay in a room,pls how big is room(a self contain or two bedroom flat).thanks nd happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2013
People no dey hear at all..

good luck tho!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2013
[b][/b][b][/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable here is 6 or 8people will share a room, But if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai.finally, if u violate switch of jobs under labour zone visa without going tru all l hv said above, u will attract a 6months ban from the ministry of labour in dubai. Getting a good job or offer wether with a freezone or labour visa is purely all l hv explained above + GOD'S FAVOUR. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
oneshowguy: sup justi4jesu,ve dis qus.if I get a 2yrs contract job and after working for a year I got a better offer from another coy,is it possible to terminate your contract witout getting any issue.nd wen we say 4-6 people stay in a room,pls how big is room(a self contain or two bedroom flat).thanks nd happy sunday.
[b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
oneshowguy: sup justi4jesu,ve dis qus.if I get a 2yrs contract job and after working for a year I got a better offer from another coy,is it possible to terminate your contract witout getting any issue.nd wen we say 4-6 people stay in a room,pls how big is room(a self contain or two bedroom flat).thanks nd happy sunday.
[/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2013
Justwise, am so sorry, my system got messed up while responding to a question, hence the multiple post, l tried deleting them, but it wasn't responding, it wasn't intentional. l hope u understand. Thanx.[b][/b][b][/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable here is 6 or 8people will share a room, But if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai.finally, if u violate switch of jobs under labour zone visa without going tru all l hv said above, u will attract a 6months ban from the ministry of labour in dubai. Getting a good job or offer wether with a freezone or labour visa is purely all l hv explained above + GOD'S FAVOUR. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
[b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
[/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:27am On May 26, 2013
hahhaha........truelove.com u make me laugh.lol , u dont like her job offer?
truelove.com:

'
YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL, CHAI!!!.....BABE CAN I BE YOUR LAST BUSTOP, THE SUGAR IN YOUR TEA, THE MILK IN YOUR GARRI AND THE WATER YOU USE IN BATHING? PLS.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 12:21pm On May 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Justwise, am so sorry, my system got messed up while responding to a question, hence the multiple post, l tried deleting them, but it wasn't responding, it wasn't intentional. l hope u understand. Thanx.[b][/b][b][/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable here is 6 or 8people will share a room, But if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai.finally, if u violate switch of jobs under labour zone visa without going tru all l hv said above, u will attract a 6months ban from the ministry of labour in dubai. Getting a good job or offer wether with a freezone or labour visa is purely all l hv explained above + GOD'S FAVOUR. l hope l answer ur questions. contract[b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract[/b]U can terminate ur contract on or before 1yr either in labour or freezone, the only difference is that if u must end ur contract under labour zone visa, u must get an offer of 5000dhs as a waec holder, 7500 as a Diploma holder and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, But under freezone visa u can change ur job anytime u get an offer irrespective of the salary.Again, u must bear in mind that it takes a miracle + God's favour to get a job that pays u 5000dhs as a fresher and new employee. Experience+ the company invovled + the kind of certificates u hv+ God is the key to a better offer in Dubai, probably that may also apply to other middle east countries.The rooms for 6people is 10ft by 14ft and for 8people is 10ft by 28ft. Again, some big companies hv self contain, 2bedroom and 3bedroom for their staff, that also depends on your position in the company. But generally, what is obatainable. here is 6 or 8people will share a room, Bur if u choose to get an apartment for urself, u hv to discuss with ur HR, again, this also varies from company to company. Accomodation is damn expensive in dubai. l hope l answer ur questions. contract
oboy,d accomodation issue over there nah boys hostel tins again sha.9ja still make sense 4 smtins oh.God dey,so I shld enjoy my room as much as I can b4 coming.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by NEGZY(f): 12:42pm On May 26, 2013
truelove.com:

'
YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL, CHAI!!!.....BABE CAN I BE YOUR LAST BUSTOP, THE SUGAR IN YOUR TEA, THE MILK IN YOUR GARRI AND THE WATER YOU USE IN BATHING? PLS.

Tnx 4d compliment. I av reached the last bus stop. I'm married
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 12:51pm On May 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hahhaha........truelove.com u make me laugh.lol , u dont like her job offer?
I LIKE IT, BUT THE MONEY FOR VISA AND JOB IS 2MUCH
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2013
@truelove.com

Sorry i have to hide some of your posts because of the post you quoted.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2013
@NEGZY

Please no Ad here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 12:58pm On May 26, 2013
NEGZY:

Tnx 4d compliments. I av reached the last bus stop. I'm married

Wow!...your husband is lucky 2have you as his wife............
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 1:08pm On May 26, 2013
justwise: @truelove.com

Sorry i have to hide some of your posts because of the post you quoted.
OK BOSS!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2013
I have been following this thread,and i must admit that u people are doing a good work here.I'm a bachelor's degree holder,pls i want to know which is better,getting a job b4 travelling to dubai or travelling.And i will appreciate it if a nlanda could help me secure a job nd accommodation.God bless u all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2013
Principe: I have been following this thread,and i must admit that u people are doing a good work here.I'm a bachelor's degree holder,pls i want to know which is better,getting a job b4 travelling to dubai or travelling.And i will appreciate it if a nlanda could help me secure a job nd accommodation.God bless u all
. @principe, Travellin b4 getting a job is d best alternative as this will provide an avenue to secure a favourable job, because most jobs often offer to those who ar nt in Dubai falls in d labour Zone wch renders u a zero degree of freedom. Get ur visa, travel to Dubai nd search 4 job. U might be lucky to get a job within 2weeks of ur arrival. Hope dat answers ur questn

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33am On May 27, 2013
Delotion: . Delotion u are not correct, the jobs offered to u in dubai has nothing to do with ur location, wether in dubai or not, freezone or labour zone, both zones have their challenges, l hv seen lots of graduates in freezones earning peanuts, while at the same time l hv seen lots of graduates working in labour zones with good salaries, the only difference between both zones is that in freezones u can change job anytime, but that does not translate into getting a bigger offer, whereas in labourzone u can also change jobs if u get an offer of 5000dhs upwards, so either way u look at it, it boils down on luck as some people will say but l call it (experience + qualification + the company invovled+ THE GOD FACTOR).@Principle, l suggest u arrive dubai first b4 searching for jobs, sometimes, some employers prefer to deal with u when on ground than outside dubai. @principe, Travellin b4 getting a job is d best alternative as this will provide an avenue to secure a favourable job, because most jobs often offer to those who ar nt in Dubai falls in d labour Zone wch renders u a zero degree of freedom. Get ur visa, travel to Dubai nd search 4 job. U might be lucky to get a job within 2weeks of ur arrival. Hope dat answers ur questn
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On May 27, 2013
yes its possible to terminate after you have worked for 1year. its like squeezing people into one self contain, its called a studio here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MrEniola: 1:11pm On May 27, 2013
Dnt realy av much 2 ask, most question and as bn posted.....@trulove.com,ogapatapata,justi4jesu,delotion,kaffy4tope,oneshowguy and odas.....WE LUV U ALL....tnks a million can wait 2 join u, Av a great week..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by omarion44: 3:48pm On May 27, 2013
Good afternoon pals,

A quick one, i will be leaving Nigeria for Doha sometime in July, i need some important info having been following this trend from page one till now.

A what are the most important document i need carry along to be able to pass the immigration officers in here and over there

And how much BTA do i need to carry with me.

Looking forth for your prompt responses.

Thank you very much.

CAN SOME PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2013
omarion44:

A what are the most important document i need carry along to be able to pass the immigration officers in here and over there

Unfortunate, but true
Most important dollar bills for bribe!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 6:44pm On May 27, 2013
worry 359:

Unfortunate, but true
Most important dollar bills for bribe!

Hello house, please how many days will it take me to attest my result in Abuja..thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nuhu(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2013
U can do it sameday I just did mine today bt it will cost u 3000 per certificate. The cost covers both ministry of education and foreign affairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.