Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,410 members, 7,978,294 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (678361 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Honesty, l will leave the decision for u to make, coming to dubai with your master's degree and other professional certificates wont really make much difference, dubai is already saturated with American's/European's,Asian's, Arabs and migrants from Africa and different part of the world with same or even higher qualifications. Gulf Experience might be a negative for u, but that doesn't mean u can't come and try ur luck, l think u hv good qualifications, but dubai places more premiums on GULF EXPERIENCE. Again, l am sure u will find a job in dubai that will pay u more than 80k u are been offered in nigeria, why dont u seat down, weigh all the options available to u and make an informed decision. Futhermore, seek the face of ur creator, ask him if dubai is the right place for u to come now, whatever he tells u , pls stick to it, because HE KNOWS ALL THINGS, SEES ALL THINGS AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS UR FUTURE.
pls bros are u aware of suspending of 5years qatar visa by their government?. I have plan to secure Qatar visa, then from there i will be entering dubia to look for job instead of going from Nigeria to dubia just for one month permit, which the probability to get job within the stipulated period is not totally feasible.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2013
ASPchris: I will advice u to read this thread from the beginning so that u stop asking irrelevant questions.
Must you comment if you dont know what to say? Did I tell you I havent gone through the whole thread? If you read my post thoroughly, you would see I was asking about the present situation of things. I know there are jobs in Dubai right,but I want to know if jobs are still easy to find within a month like before. PURE and SIMPLE!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Must you comment if you dont know what to say? Did I tell you I havent gone through the whole thread? If you read my post thoroughly, you would see I was asking about the present situation of things. I know there are jobs in Dubai right,but I want to know if jobs are still easy to find within a month like before. PURE and SIMPLE!
okay now i understand u. Big boi(lol)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2013
Guitarlife: hello people i just stumbled on this thread and am impressed already. i need urgent advise. i am 26years old. i have a B.Tech Electrical engineering, I am rounding up a M.ENG Electrical Engineering degree now from a federal univrsity. i have experience in electrical power and machines and i also have Internationally recognised IT certifications (Kiindly google CCNA and CCNP).
I have been thinking hard on the way forward for me when I round up my programme in a few months time.
I got an offer from a private polytechnic for lecturing and the pay is around 80K. I want experienced people in Dubai to advise me if they were in my shoes, knowing what they know now in hindsight, would they travel to Dubai for greener pastures ?
my parents are just civil servants and I was just thinking of picking up the 80K job while I enroll for a PHD programme in Electrical Engineering in a Nigerian university. PLease would any of you stay in NIgeria or Travel to Dubai in search of job if they were in my shoes ? Urgent response needed. THanks.
. @ guiterlife. I read ur writing and i was impreased how far u have gone in your academics bearing in mind u are just about 26yrs old, u said u still had some months to conclude ur masters program and also u had a job offer of about 80k monthly, if i where to advise u i would tell u to relax and eschew on due haste in ur life tins have already started shaping up for u so need of too much haste, again u said ur parents are civil servants so they are not currently depending on u or other children they are having income so whats sup, ogakpatakpata has advised u, if u take up d' lecturing job and do ur phd program before u finsh u might get a better university job offer with plenty salary and handout money self to join. With all ur pally and certification d' job u might get in dubai for d' next one yr to two yrs fit be security work and living with five or seven people for d' same room, and wen u are doing dat security work u cant further ur education anymore becos no time and also no cash to go dubai univeristy.imagin how far u will archieve in 2 yrs doing ur phd and teaching. Diffrent stroke for diffrent folks most of d' jobs i have seen or heard of in dis 28 page forum na security and low paying jobs. Anyhow if u love to travel by all means i will advise u to start applying online for d' avilable jobs in dubai and if God favours u, maybe u will get a decent job right from home instead ofrunnin healther skelter on d' street of dubai wen u have a job standby for u at home.anyhow tink about am sha, me i wan enter church for my all night program

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2013
goodtalk: . @ guiterlife. I read ur writing and i was impreased how far u have gone in your academics bearing in mind u are just about 26yrs old, u said u still had some months to conclude ur masters program and also u had a job offer of about 80k monthly, if i where to advise u i would tell u to relax and eschew on due haste in ur life tins have already started shaping up for u so need of too much haste, again u said ur parents are civil servants so they are not currently depending on u or other children they are having income so whats sup, ogakpatakpata has advised u, if u take up d' lecturing job and do ur phd program before u finsh u might get a better university job offer with plenty salary and handout money self to join. With all ur pally and certification d' job u might get in dubai for d' next one yr to two yrs fit be security work and living with five or seven people for d' same room, and wen u are doing dat security work u cant further ur education anymore becos no time and also no cash to go dubai univeristy.imagin how far u will archieve in 2 yrs doing ur phd and teaching. Diffrent stroke for diffrent folks most of d' jobs i have seen or heard of in dis 28 page forum na security and low paying jobs. Anyhow if u love to travel by all means i will advise u to start applying online for d' avilable jobs in dubai and if God favours u, maybe u will get a decent job right from home instead ofrunnin healther skelter on d' street of dubai wen u have a job standby for u at home.anyhow tink about am sha, me i wan enter church for my all night program
[b][quote author=goodtalk].

Very gud advice, seconded!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2013
goodtalk: . @ guiterlife. I read ur writing and i was impreased how far u have gone in your academics bearing in mind u are just about 26yrs old, u said u still had some months to conclude ur masters program and also u had a job offer of about 80k monthly, if i where to advise u i would tell u to relax and eschew on due haste in ur life tins have already started shaping up for u so need of too much haste, again u said ur parents are civil servants so they are not currently depending on u or other children they are having income so whats sup, ogakpatakpata has advised u, if u take up d' lecturing job and do ur phd program before u finsh u might get a better university job offer with plenty salary and handout money self to join. With all ur pally and certification d' job u might get in dubai for d' next one yr to two yrs fit be security work and living with five or seven people for d' same room, and wen u are doing dat security work u cant further ur education anymore becos no time and also no cash to go dubai univeristy.imagin how far u will archieve in 2 yrs doing ur phd and teaching. Diffrent stroke for diffrent folks most of d' jobs i have seen or heard of in dis 28 page forum na security and low paying jobs. Anyhow if u love to travel by all means i will advise u to start applying online for d' avilable jobs in dubai and if God favours u, maybe u will get a decent job right from home instead ofrunnin healther skelter on d' street of dubai wen u have a job standby for u at home.anyhow tink about am sha, me i wan enter church for my all night program
thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2013
@goodtalk and all,
I m so very sorry for the lack of infor from me....
my tecno n3 has refused to be configured for browsing despite all my effort to get online immediately i landed.

to the main gist.
i flew rwanda air and i went directly to their office in marina lagos and the price is approximately 99k directly.its around $627.

VISA
is not cheap at all.infact i was not happy with the person that did it for me.100k is what i paid for a 2month visa.
i left on monday evening(4.30pm).
we were less than 20 passengers on the plane.
stopped over in rwanda around 8:30pm and continued around 12.15am.this time the plane was bigger,better and filled up.

we got to dubai around 8.30am.

Dubai.
hmmmmmmm........so much to say about dubai,but lets start with the most important infor.
majority of the people here dont have self pity.instead they will find ways to cheat you out of the little you have.
the last time i said,that dubai is now more competitive than it use to be.the reason is non other.

some nigerians over here have shown that talent of giving the green passport holders a bad image.
now,some companies dont want to have anything to do with nigerians.
according to them,after getting the 2years permit some will run off and its mostly nigerians that does that.

instead of a fellow country man to connect you to get job,they will tell you to pay from 700dr and some people pay as much as 3000k dr just to secure a job.this agent works together with the indians incharge of employment.

i got a carwash link,the person incharge does not want blacks.
i got a delivery job but could not ride okada.

if you have a talent,you can come down to.dubai and be employed.......
but please,try and come with enough money.
sooooo.....much gist about this place but no time cos i still dey find work.

thanks for your prayers ....
i know we will all testify to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 01, 2013
ASPchris: Guy pls write well so that we can understand ur point.
guy read well..so dat u can undastand my points..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2013
ASPchris: pls bros are u aware of suspending of 5years qatar visa by their government?. I have plan to secure Qatar visa, then from there i will be entering dubia to look for job instead of going from Nigeria to dubia just for one month permit, which the probability to get job within the stipulated period is not totally feasible.
Qatar Visa is not suspended, where did you get the information
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:27am On Jun 01, 2013
goodtalk: . @ blaze. Infact thats t'he mathematics i have been trying to work out i know rwanda air is about 90k and d' dubai visa for one month na about 18k everytin na like 100k plus.but one of d' ways to get d' visa is tru d' airline e.g etihad na to buy d' air ticket from them.and dat go they push d' cash level into 150k or thereabout. Thats why i have bin asking valentoney how he got his visa since he flew rwanda airlines. All dis investigation na to c if d' money matter fit reduce small.valentoney valentony valentony how many times i call u, answer my question cos if i come meet u for dubai u go know how far o
goodtalk, i dey feel d cut and minus wey u dey try to do. no b only u dey wait 4 valentoney report. me self dey wait 4 him report. one luv boda.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2013
bros goodtalk, i hail. na better talk u troway so. eemm.. guitarlife, look into dis talk. well well. truth dey the talk.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks to all who have been assisting me here so far and all other forumites for their wonderful contribution.
I have three relatives (2 male and 1 female) planning to go to Dubai after explaining things I learnt on this thread to them. But my concern is the issue of getting job within 1 month of getting there.
Please is it still easy to get job within one month in Dubai since Etihad says they can only be issued 1 month visa? Please I need reply from those presently in Dubai. God bless.

Ethihad Visa is 1mth, with 1 mth extension, making 2mths.

Depends on their luck, if they are not lazy, they will find job. Expecially the lady.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:52am On Jun 01, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Ethihad Visa is 1mth, with 1 mth extension, making 2mths.

Depends on their luck, if they are not lazy, they will find job. Expecially the lady.
kaffy4tope, i greet bros. how work? how ur side...weldone bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk and all,
my tecno n3 has refused to be configured for browsing despite all my effort to get online immediately i landed.

to the main gist.
i flew rwanda air and i went directly to their office in marina lagos and the price is approximately 99k directly.its around $627.

VISA
is not cheap at all.infact i was not happy with the person that did it for me.100k is what i paid for a 2month visa.
stopped over in rwanda around 8:30pm and continued around 12.15am.this time the plane was bigger,better and filled up.

Dubai.
hmmmmmmm........so much to say about dubai,but lets start with the most important infor.
majority of the people here dont have self pity.instead they will find ways to cheat you out of the little you have.
the last time i said,that dubai is now more competitive than it use to be.the reason is non other.

some nigerians over here have shown that talent of giving the green passport holders a bad image.
according to them,after getting the 2years permit some will run off and its mostly nigerians that does that.

instead of a fellow country man to connect you to get job,they will tell you to pay from 700dr and some people pay as much as 3000k dr just to secure a job.this agent works together with the indians incharge of employment.

valentoney. thanks 4 the report , i apprieciate ur kindness. i no go tel u say no worry, uunn-uunn, worry smal, but d good lord wil surely give u a job. i dey feel how u dey take hussle 4 d job, u need am! 4 dat okada side, na one clue u drop so , 4 dose wey dey come hussle job 4 dubai. thank u. once more valentony. dont 4get this, 'ur miracle is around d corner'
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2013
l am just hearing about the suspension here, but, maybe, they might be reducing the yearly quota's they hv for different countries, but as far as l know, it is not suspended.
ASPchris: pls bros are u aware of suspending of 5years qatar visa by their government?. I have plan to secure Qatar visa, then from there i will be entering dubia to look for job instead of going from Nigeria to dubia just for one month permit, which the probability to get job within the stipulated period is not totally feasible.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l am just hearing about the suspension here, but, maybe, they might be reducing the yearly quota's they hv for different countries, but as far as l know, it is not suspended.
Thanks bros for ur tip of information, you are really a correct guy.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2013
Ur are welcome, wishing u all the best.cheers !!!!
ASPchris: Thanks bros for ur tip of information, you are really a correct guy.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk and all,

to the main gist.

VISA

Dubai.

More from you bro...so as to be more prepare before coming!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engineerjt(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk and all,

to the main gist.

VISA

Dubai.

Pls tell us about the accomodation expenses after the agent took 100k and the flight 99k, was there an earlier arraangement for accomodation or you scout for it when you get there? And how was the immigration officers reaction towards you? Thanks best luck in your job search
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Hi all, pls can the house give me info on what kind of business can I do in dubai to raise money within 2mths on 2mths tourist visa, I havf no job here in Naija and for some reasons I can't get residence visa in Dubai so I can only come and stay for maximum of 2mths and leave and since I know I can't work on tourist visa, I'm thinking of other kind of businesses or hustling I can do within this period pls I will appreciate contributions from the house esp those who are staying there, i'm not new to dubai i'v been there several times already but need to know how I can raise money legally
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2013
samee72: Hi all, pls can the house give me info on what kind of business can I do in dubai to raise money within 2mths on 2mths tourist visa, I havf no job here in Naija and for some reasons I can't get residence visa in Dubai so I can only come and stay for maximum of 2mths and leave and since I know I can't work on tourist visa, I'm thinking of other kind of businesses or hustling I can do within this period pls I will appreciate contributions from the house esp those who are staying there, i'm not new to dubai i'v been there several times already but need to know how I can raise money legally

Smart question, bt coming frm someone who's nt new to Dubai, I just wonder........I shld think u re d best person to tell us abt d hustling levels in dubai, seeing u ve visited severally! ........anyways over to d gurus in d hse, no knowledge is waste!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk and all,

to the main gist.

VISA

Dubai.

Bros, tnx for sharing, May God bless you, we re praying for you, God will surely surprise you soon IJN, jst b sure to come share d testimony here!

Best of luck!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Since u hv been to Dubai several times, l guess u already hv a first hand info on hw things run in Dubai, we hv so many people working in Dubai illegally and i wont encourage u to thread that path because it can backfire on u if u are caught or u overstay ur visa, it attracts penalty and sanctions, l will suggest u come to dubai with enough cash when next u are coming on ur 1or 2mths visa, when u arrive, try and network with as many sincere people u can wether Nigerians or other nationalities for any job openings, but do it with caution, then u can at d same time enter the market in deira city or baniyas square, u can buy cheap ladies bags,shoes, jewellries and children cloths etc,. so if u dnt get a job within d 2months u can cargo ur goods and go back to Nigeria and sell, u would hv used l stone to kill 2birds. l dont know if my suggestions make sense to u.
peaceheartt:

Smart question, bt coming frm someone who's nt new to Dubai, I just wonder........I shld think u re d best person to tell us abt d hustling levels in dubai, seeing u ve visited severally! ........anyways over to d gurus in d hse, no knowledge is waste!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
peaceheartt:
@peaceheartt like I said earlier i'v been there to get goods to sell back in Naija but that has not worked for me so I want to now go there for 2 mths to hustle so as to raise money as my business is not doing good anymore

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=samee72][/quote]@peaceheartt like I said earlier i'v been there to get goods to sell back in Naija but that has not worked for me so I want to now go there for 2 mths to hustle so as to raise money as my business is not doing good anymore
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
l dont understand what u mean by hustling, have u tried different lines of biznesses, because l know people who buy goods/things twice every week and send to nigeria, so try different goods and ask people in d market about what is in vogue to sell, but to come to Dubai as a lady and hustle, am afraid, be careful so that ur desperation wont lead u to do the wrong things.
samee72: @peaceheartt like I said earlier i'v been there to get goods to sell back in Naija but that has not worked for me so I want to now go there for 2 mths to hustle so as to raise money as my business is not doing good anymore

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: u can buy cheap ladies bags,shoes, jewellries and children cloths etc,. so if u dnt get a job within d 2months u can cargo ur goods and go back to Nigeria and sell, u would hv used l stone to kill 2birds. l dont know if my suggestions make sense to u.

Gud response, bt she says she had tried dis, bt its nt working for her
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l dont understand what u mean by hustling, have u tried different lines of biznesses, because l know people who buy goods/things twice every week and send to nigeria, so try different goods and ask people in d market about what is in vogue to sell, but to come to Dubai as a lady and hustle, am afraid, be careful so that ur desperation wont lead u to do the wrong things.

I guess u've said it all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
@justwise i'm sorry abt my repeated post but i'm new here so dn't really know how to reply a particular code yet, pls pardon me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l dont understand what u mean by hustling, have u tried different lines of biznesses, because l know people who buy goods/things twice every week and send to nigeria, so try different goods and ask people in d market about what is in vogue to sell, but to come to Dubai as a lady and hustle, am afraid, be careful so that ur desperation wont lead u to do the wrong things.
[quote][/quote]
@ogakpatakpata tnx, I think I will come and try that your suggestion of asking what is in vogue thanks once more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk and all,

to the main gist.

VISA

Dubai.

. @ valentoney. My dear brother good to hear from u, infact i love ur hussling attitude in just one week of ur arrival u have made so much inroad in ur job seach, with dis kind of mind u will get a job in no time, our brothers nigrians any were dem dey they must show themselves so no let dat worry u. Well d' best bet is to use d' airline visa package it will definatly be cheaper than ur two months visa of 100k dat u used. Hmmmmmmmm dis world na wah o, see me trying to go to dubai infact on two various occassions i have flown through dubai airport on my way from moscow and on those two occasions i never felt too comfortable at d' securities or dubai police d' way dey behaved at d' airport like say dem be god. Wereever d' will is strong their will be a way so all my brothers intending to travel buckle ur shoes, chin out, be brave and take dat calculated risk dat can change ur life for ever. Never be a victim in life always dot your i's and cross ur t's properly cos living in a foreign land no be rice and beans, haVe d' resolve of a popular american pastor dat told God give me india or i die( 4got his name) u most be resolute and dogged in life. My brother valentoney i prayed for u at t'he all night in my church yesterday, u see shortly and u will give a testimoney say baba God don do am .

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (401)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.