Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,696 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667785 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2013
valen2ony :
i left Nigeria on monday and arrived dubai tuesday.
i ve done a couple of cvs and trying to network with people that are already here.
Please my fellow nairalanders in dubai,i need your help in getting all job info.
and for those that are not in dubai,i need your prayer SERIOUSLY.
Thanks....

promise to pray for u tonight cos i will also join u soon

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2013
¤ Valentony ¤ congratulations on your safe arrival to dubai• Pls give us your exact view on situations on ground has u see it in dubai from t'he eye of a fresher• And also pls clearify how u got your dubai visa cos u flew somalia airline becos it was d' cheapest airline or so •was it d' airline dat got u d' visa or how• Abeg tell us how u do am so many others can benefit thanks• Now as for t'he prayers close ur eyes make i pray for u [raba shata kara libos neketuka inta suka lekebus• May it be well with u in dubai may your job come to u easily and speedily amin[he spoke in tongues partly]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2013
goodtalk: ¤ Valentony ¤ congratulations on your safe arrival to dubai• Pls give us your exact view on situations on ground has u see it in dubai from t'he eye of a fresher• And also pls clearify how u got your dubai visa cos u flew somalia airline becos it was d' cheapest airline or so •was it d' airline dat got u d' visa or how• Abeg tell us how u do am so many others can benefit thanks• Now as for t'he prayers close ur eyes make i pray for u [raba shata kara libos neketuka inta suka lekebus• May it be well with u in dubai may your job come to u easily and speedily amin[he spoke in tongues partly]

Point of correction, he flew on :

www.rwandair.com/
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
[b][/b]
tzetzefly:

Point of correction, he flew on :

www.rwandair.com/
. o boy is that t'he main issue¤ abeg allow d' guy provide d' info we Are asking him about• Your correction is noted even a blind man know say na mistake so u dont have to point it out• My broder valentoney abeg answer my question cos i still dey wait•
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2013
valen2ony :
i ve done a couple of cvs and trying to network with people that are already here.
Please my fellow nairalanders in dubai,i need your help in getting all job info.
Thanks....

Dnt worry, u will ve a glorious testimony to share wt us here very soon! Go forth n prosper, d Lord is on ur side!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 8:12am On May 30, 2013
valen2ony :
Thanks....

My heavenly father will FAVOUR you before this week ends IJN
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2013
valentony... God wil nt forsake u. as long as u keep caling him. just keep ur mind open and positive. your miracle is just around d corner. its wel brother!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2013
goodtalk: ¤ Valentony ¤ congratulations on your safe arrival to dubai• Pls give us your exact view on situations on ground has u see it in dubai from t'he eye of a fresher• And also pls clearify how u got your dubai visa cos u flew somalia airline becos it was d' cheapest airline or so •was it d' airline dat got u d' visa or how• Abeg tell us how u do am so many others can benefit thanks• Now as for t'he prayers close ur eyes make i pray for u [raba shata kara libos neketuka inta suka lekebus• May it be well with u in dubai may your job come to u easily and speedily amin[he spoke in tongues partly]
@goodtalk,
thanks.dubai is kind of more competitive than it use to be before now(information from people already here).
getting a visa is please i will get back to you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2013
valen2ony :
Thanks....
please my dear brother visit this site maybe it can help
http://dubaiemploymenttips.com/jobsites/

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 9:52am On May 31, 2013
Emma8043: please my dear brother visit this site maybe it can help
hello nairalanders pls one of our own is in dubai,pls 4 those over there can we try and assist him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olapite: 10:25am On May 31, 2013
how can i get some-one to help be with the Qatar or the dubia visa and whats the cost pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2013
olapite: how can i get some-one to help be with the Qatar or the dubia visa and whats the cost pls

Please read this thread and do it yourself, don't invite visa agents here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2013
olapite: how can i get some-one to help be with the Qatar or the dubia visa and whats the cost pls
they ve answerd dis question so many time, kindly go back to previous thread. ypu will see it there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2013
rwanda airline is dammmmn cheap meahnnnn!!! not upto 100k for return ticket. but i dnt think dey provide visa. so you still have yo go via ethihad or emirate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 10:34am On May 31, 2013
Emma8043: please my dear brother visit this site maybe it can help
http://www.expatriates.com/cls/19758424.html any lady interested in a receptionist job can open dis link and call the no there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 31, 2013
hello people i just stumbled on this thread and am impressed already. i need urgent advise. i am 26years old. i have a B.Tech Electrical engineering, I am rounding up a M.ENG Electrical Engineering degree now from a federal univrsity. i have experience in electrical power and machines and i also have Internationally recognised IT certifications (Kiindly google CCNA and CCNP).
I have been thinking hard on the way forward for me when I round up my programme in a few months time.
I got an offer from a private polytechnic for lecturing and the pay is around 80K. I want experienced people in Dubai to advise me if they were in my shoes, knowing what they know now in hindsight, would they travel to Dubai for greener pastures ?
my parents are just civil servants and I was just thinking of picking up the 80K job while I enroll for a PHD programme in Electrical Engineering in a Nigerian university. PLease would any of you stay in NIgeria or Travel to Dubai in search of job if they were in my shoes ? Urgent response needed. THanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by BEMMATRAVEL(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2013
Please Nairalanders be careful not to fall into the hands of any agent who tells you to bring money for QATAR 5YRS WORK PERMIT.Please we understand that it has been suspended by the Qatari government because the employment pool for immigrants has reached its peak.
However there is hope for the future as it is only temporary.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2013
BEMMATRAVEL: Please Nairalanders be careful not to fall into the hands of any agent who tells you to bring money for QATAR 5YRS WORK PERMIT.Please we understand that it has been suspended by the Qatari government because the employment pool for immigrants has reached its peak.
However there is hope for the future as it is only temporary.
my brother thanks for the information. Pls when did they pass the law, because i gave an agent money last two weeks for 5years Qatar visa. And if that is the case, what type of visa can one use to enter Qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:29pm On May 31, 2013
ASPchris: my brother thanks for the information. Pls when did they pass the law, because i gave an agent money last two weeks for 5years Qatar visa. And if that is the case, what type of visa can one use to enter Qatar.
contact ethihad airline or maybe qatar airline. i think they give one month tourist visa to qatar, but am not sure
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2013
truelove.com:

contact ethihad airline or maybe qatar airline. i think they give one month tourist visa to qatar, but am not sure
okay, thanks. Pls are u aware of the suspension of the 5years Qatar visa and if yes, pls i need the source of the information.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2013
Thanks to all who have been assisting me here so far and all other forumites for their wonderful contribution.
I have three relatives (2 male and 1 female) planning to go to Dubai after explaining things I learnt on this thread to them. But my concern is the issue of getting job within 1 month of getting there.
Please is it still easy to get job within one month in Dubai since Etihad says they can only be issued 1 month visa? Please I need reply from those presently in Dubai. God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2013
Guitarlife: hello people i just stumbled on this thread and am impressed already. i need urgent advise. i am 26years old. i have a B.Tech Electrical engineering, I am rounding up a M.ENG Electrical Engineering degree now from a federal univrsity. i have experience in electrical power and machines and i also have Internationally recognised IT certifications (Kiindly google CCNA and CCNP).
I have been thinking hard on the way forward for me when I round up my programme in a few months time.
I got an offer from a private polytechnic for lecturing and the pay is around 80K. I want experienced people in Dubai to advise me if they were in my shoes, knowing what they know now in hindsight, would they travel to Dubai for greener pastures ?
my parents are just civil servants and I was just thinking of picking up the 80K job while I enroll for a PHD programme in Electrical Engineering in a Nigerian university. PLease would any of you stay in NIgeria or Travel to Dubai in search of job if they were in my shoes ? Urgent response needed. THanks.
ogakpatakpata, greetings to u sir. pls sir, help us out. ur wise,useful, and priceless advice is needed here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks to all who have been assisting me here so far and all other forumites for their wonderful contribution.
I have three relatives (2 male and 1 female) planning to go to Dubai after explaining things I learnt on this thread to them. But my concern is the issue of getting job within 1 month of getting there.
Please is it still easy to get job within one month in Dubai since Etihad says they can only be issued 1 month visa? Please I need reply from those presently in Dubai. God bless.
I will advice u to read this thread from the beginning so that u stop asking irrelevant questions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2013
ASPchris: my brother thanks for the information. Pls when did they pass the law, because i gave an agent money last two weeks for 5years Qatar visa. And if that is the case, what type of visa can one use to enter Qatar.
agent,last 2wks...lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2013
omoteamac: agent,last 2wks...lolz
my broda no bi small thing, that is why i want to confirm the source of the information.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2013
henrimoto: valentony... God wil nt forsake u. as long as u keep caling him. just keep ur mind open and positive. your miracle is just around d corner. its wel brother!
valentoney, how u dey? how are u coping with d new environment there in dubai.....we 've nt heard 4rm u since u promised 2 gist us about ur early arrival observations. i wish u all d best bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
ASPchris: my broda no bi small thing, that is why i want to confirm the source of the information.
yes bro...u rily av to...over 500k no be moimoi..bt why didnt u operate on d "do it yourself'' level..u might even get to knw more tinz in d process(w.r.t d qatar5yrsvisa)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2013
omoteamac: yes bro...u rily av to...over 500k no be moimoi..bt why didnt u operate on d "do it yourself'' level..u might even get to knw more tinz in d process(w.r.t d qatar5yrsvisa)
Guy pls write well so that we can understand ur point.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2013
Guitarlife: hello people i just stumbled on this thread and am impressed already. i need urgent advise. i am 26years old. i have a B.Tech Electrical engineering, I am rounding up a M.ENG Electrical Engineering degree now from a federal univrsity. i have experience in electrical power and machines and i also have Internationally recognised IT certifications (Kiindly google CCNA and CCNP).
can i get some empathy ? Nobody's even offering to advise me. I thought we were pals on here ?? Was i mistaken ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2013
Honesty, l will leave the decision for u to make, coming to dubai with your master's degree and other professional certificates wont really make much difference, dubai is already saturated with American's/European's,Asian's, Arabs and migrants from Africa and different part of the world with same or even higher qualifications. Gulf Experience might be a negative for u, but that doesn't mean u can't come and try ur luck, l think u hv good qualifications, but dubai places more premiums on GULF EXPERIENCE. Again, l am sure u will find a job in dubai that will pay u more than 80k u are been offered in nigeria, why dont u seat down, weigh all the options available to u and make an informed decision. Futhermore, seek the face of ur creator, ask him if dubai is the right place for u to come now, whatever he tells u , pls stick to it, because HE KNOWS ALL THINGS, SEES ALL THINGS AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS UR FUTURE.
henrimoto: ogakpatakpata, greetings to u sir. pls sir, help us out. ur wise,useful, and priceless advice is needed here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2013
blaze007: rwanda airline is dammmmn cheap meahnnnn!!! not upto 100k for return ticket. but i dnt think dey provide visa. so you still have yo go via ethihad or emirate
. @ blaze. Infact thats t'he mathematics i have been trying to work out i know rwanda air is about 90k and d' dubai visa for one month na about 18k everytin na like 100k plus.but one of d' ways to get d' visa is tru d' airline e.g etihad na to buy d' air ticket from them.and dat go they push d' cash level into 150k or thereabout. Thats why i have bin asking valentoney how he got his visa since he flew rwanda airlines. All dis investigation na to c if d' money matter fit reduce small.valentoney valentony valentony how many times i call u, answer my question cos if i come meet u for dubai u go know how far o

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Honesty, l will leave the decision for u to make, coming to dubai with your master's degree and other professional certificates wont really make much difference, dubai is already saturated with American's/European's,Asian's, Arabs and migrants from Africa and different part of the world with same or even higher qualifications. Gulf Experience might be a negative for u, but that doesn't mean u can't come and try ur luck, l think u hv good qualifications, but dubai places more premiums on GULF EXPERIENCE. Again, l am sure u will find a job in dubai that will pay u more than 80k u are been offered in nigeria, why dont u seat down, weigh all the options available to u and make an informed decision. Futhermore, seek the face of ur creator, ask him if dubai is the right place for u to come now, whatever he tells u , pls stick to it, because HE KNOWS ALL THINGS, SEES ALL THINGS AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS UR FUTURE.
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.