Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675438 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 9:08pm On May 27, 2013
nuhu: U can do it sameday I just did mine today bt it will cost u 3000 per certificate. The cost covers both ministry of education and foreign affairs.

Thank u boss, so 6k for two certificates, and where will I go first. Mins of edu or foreign affairs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23am On May 28, 2013
Wat nd wat dit u attest??@nuhu
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2013
idogesimeo: pls house. which of these do i legalize to enable me get job ASAP in Qatar/UAE.
1. O level
2. B.sc result
3. NYSC certificate.
thanks in advance.

kaffy4tope: 1 and 2
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nuhu(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2013
I did just ssce, bsc and pgd. U can send someone to do it on your behalf just the way I did.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2013
I commend everyone's contributions to this thread. May God continue to bless you all. Amen.
I've gone through the whole thread and I seem not to understand something I would want to ask question about here.
I understand Airlines help process visa and can help book hotel accommodation. But since hotel fees are too expensive and one cannot get shared accommodation directly from naija here, how many days hotel accommodation should one book?

Also, how is one able to get shared accommodation on arrival in Dubai?

Answers to these questions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On May 28, 2013
U can make 5 or 7days hotel reservation online urself. when u arrive go to deira area in dubai we hv cheap hotels and accomodation within that vicinity, on checking into the hotel, u will see some nigerians within deira area, mingle with them cautiously and ask for shared accomodation and am sure u will meet some honest and sincere guys to assist u.Hope l hv answered ur questions?
Optimisticgondy: I commend everyone's contributions to this thread. May God continue to bless you all. Amen.
I've gone through the whole thread and I seem not to understand something I would want to ask question about here.
I understand Airlines help process visa and can help book hotel accommodation. But since hotel fees are too expensive and one cannot get shared accommodation directly from naija here, how many days hotel accommodation should one book?

Also, how is one able to get shared accommodation on arrival in Dubai?

Answers to these questions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 10:36am On May 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: U can make 5 or 7days hotel reservation online urself. when u arrive go to deira area in dubai we hv cheap hotels and accomodation within that vicinity, on checking into the hotel, u will see some nigerians within deira area, mingle with them cautiously and ask for shared accomodation and am sure u will meet some honest and sincere guys to assist u.Hope l hv answered ur questions?

@ ogakpatakpata where can both of meet in dubai if u do mine pls reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:44am On May 28, 2013
l hope there is no problem? maybe u can pm tru nairaland and as soon as l get it l will respond. Hw are u enjoying Dubai?
tosin@Awo:

@ ogakpatakpata where can both of meet in dubai if u do mine pls reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: U can make 5 or 7days hotel reservation online urself. when u arrive go to deira area in dubai we hv cheap hotels and accomodation within that vicinity, on checking into the hotel, u will see some nigerians within deira area, mingle with them cautiously and ask for shared accomodation and am sure u will meet some honest and sincere guys to assist u.Hope l hv answered ur questions?
Thanks and God bless. Is it easy to get to Deira area in Dubai and how? Sorry for asking too much question but it's good I ask now cos its said that someone who asks for direction does not go astray.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2013
Yes. when u arrive dubai, ask any taxi or bus driver, and they will assist u.
Optimisticgondy: Thanks and God bless. Is it easy to get to Deira area in Dubai and how? Sorry for asking too much question but it's good I ask now cos its said that someone who asks for direction does not go astray.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 1:23pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=nuhu]I did just ssce, bsc and pgd. U can send someone to do it on your behalf just the way I did.[/quo. @nuhu. Pls did u send ur original copy of ur waec certificate to him, nd if yes pls hw did u do dat.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2013
nuhu: U can do it sameday I just did mine today bt it will cost u 3000 per certificate. The cost covers both ministry of education and foreign affairs.
wat? #3000 per certificate? how?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosinAwo: 3:37pm On May 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l hope there is no problem? maybe u can pm tru nairaland and as soon as l get it l will respond. Hw are u enjoying Dubai?

there is no issue i just want meet you in person if you are around, i stay in sharjah, college accomodation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2013
ok. l live at Alqouz, but sometimes l go to deira on thursdays or fridays when am less busy from work, maybe u can pm tru nairaland and we can meet one of this days. Hv a pleasant stay in dubai.
tosin@Awo:

there is no issue i just want meet you in person if you are around, i stay in sharjah, college accomodation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2013
Help ooo. I'm trying to process my cousin visa application on the Etihad website www.ttuaevisas.com, but seems the site is incorrect. Pls which is the correct Etihad website and where do we start the application? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Help ooo. I'm trying to process my cousin visa application on the Etihad website www.ttuaevisas.com, but seems the site is incorrect. Pls which is the correct Etihad website and where do we start the application? Thanks
Its www.ttsuaevisas.com and not www.ttuaevisas.com

This is etihad contact address;
Block c,unit A&B
Falomo shopping centre,
Ikoyi.
Lagos Nigeria.
Phone:+234 121 20 231
Emergency number:08129112358,08129112348,08129112352
Email:info@ttsng.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2013
I need some clarifications from you• You flew on rwanda airline and so how did u process your dubai visa` i assume it was definatly not from rwanda airline` and also why do dubai employers collect our international passport for keeps when you are working for them•
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 7:25pm On May 28, 2013
nuhu: I did just ssce, bsc and pgd. U can send someone to do it on your behalf just the way I did.
The question I want to ask is that who did u send can i make use of the same person...pls I need your response becos I will be leaving for Dubai a weeks time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 7:43pm On May 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: ok. l live at Alqouz, but sometimes l go to deira on thursdays or fridays when am less busy from work, maybe u can pm tru nairaland and we can meet one of this days. Hv a pleasant stay in dubai.
Ogapatakpata...pls I need your input on this, I was given a 3month visa after I paid 120k to an agent tru. My dad
He said he would link me up with someone in Dubai who would help me to find job and that I can stay with him for a while..
Though he has not promise any job but he said I can get some easily. And since I have been following this thread since I have him money 3weeks ago. And I hv seen a lot even though I was almost regretting I did after some ppl were discouraging on this thread by saying Dubai is. Not a good place to go to.
My question and perhaps what I want clarification on is this. I hv HND in computer Science, Comptia A+ and my Masters result is not yet out. Am currently working as an account office in constrution company here in Nigeria although my salary is just 30k but I earn from marketing is about 10k weekly... Do u advice I quit ... Becos the agape not said I shld try and get my ticket between Nw and next week Friday....pls include in ur info. How I can get helped when arrived and what cert. courses I can easily do to help get a good job
And lastly do I need to legalize my cert before coming
Thank you...you are one of the few good ppl we have around here...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2013
The decision to quit or stay in ur job rest with u, l cant suggest u resign and l cant also say u shld come to dubai, u hv to weigh all the options available to u and make an informed decision. l will suggest u attest ur certificates if u can but l hv seen lots of guys working without attestation. since already u hv an agent handling ur job, why dnt u consult more with him so that he can help u as he has already done ur visa. Education is damn expensive in dubai, l dnt think u can afford the high tuition for courses in dubai, l strongly suggest u forget about doing any course or program for now, get a job and once u settle down, u can navigate ur ship to any direction u choose. Remember to ask God for favours and directions as u make ur trip to dubai. Finally, u need to also come with enough cash because u will need money for feeding,accomodation & hotel, and transportation b4 u get a job.
tobensin84:
Ogapatakpata...pls I need your input on this, I was given a 3month visa after I paid 120k to an agent tru. My dad
He said he would link me up with someone in Dubai who would help me to find job and that I can stay with him for a while..
Though he has not promise any job but he said I can get some easily. And since I have been following this thread since I have him money 3weeks ago. And I hv seen a lot even though I was almost regretting I did after some ppl were discouraging on this thread by saying Dubai is. Not a good place to go to.
My question and perhaps what I want clarification on is this. I hv HND in computer Science, Comptia A+ and my Masters result is not yet out. Am currently working as an account office in constrution company here in Nigeria although my salary is just 30k but I earn from marketing is about 10k weekly... Do u advice I quit ... Becos the agape not said I shld try and get my ticket between Nw and next week Friday....pls include in ur info. How I can get helped when arrived and what cert. courses I can easily do to help get a good job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2013
truelove.com:

Its www.ttsuaevisas.com and not www.ttuaevisas.com

This is etihad contact address;
Block c,unit A&B
Falomo shopping centre,
Ikoyi.
Lagos Nigeria.
Phone:+234 121 20 231
Emergency number:08129112358,08129112348,08129112352
Email:info@ttsng.com
oh ok. Thanks very much. Glad to have forumites willing to help here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2013
The decision to quit or stay in ur job rest with u, l cant suggest u resign and l cant also say u shld come to dubai, u hv to weigh all the options available to u and make an informed decision. l will suggest u attest ur certificates if u can but l hv seen lots of guys working without attestation. since already u hv an agent handling ur job, why dnt u consult more with him so that he can help u as he has already done ur visa. Education is damn expensive in dubai, l dnt think u can afford the high tuition for courses in dubai, l strongly suggest u forget about doing any course or program for now, get a job and once u settle down, u can navigate ur ship to any direction u choose. Remember to ask God for favours and directions as u make ur trip to dubai. Finally, u need to also come with enough cash because u will need money for feeding,accomodation & hotel, and transportation b4 u get a job.
tobensin84:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2013
tobensin84:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2013
¤ ogagbatagbata¤ please why do employers in dubai always collect t'he passport of there workers• This makes it impossible for them to move without informing t'he employers for example u may like to vist a friend in saudi during your day off but it becomes impossible because ur passport is confiscated• Employers can also deal with it workers by refusing to realise there passpor if they want to change there jobs and t'he employers dont want to realise you expecially if u are very good on your job• Tell me is there added advantage if someone speack any other foreign language like russian and friench will it help to get a job on time when i arrive at dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2013
1. from my thorough investigation/inquiry in Dubai, l was told that it wasn't so b4, that what really happened is that citizens of bangladesh,pakistan, nepales and some small south east Asian countries where allowed to be brought in by different companies by the UAE govt to work in dubai, most of them are illiterate and unskilled migrants, some of them came tru dubious agents in their various countries, b4 arrival they agreed on salary which most of this guys didnt know was not a big income, but on arrival they discovered that d salary is between $100 or $200 per mth, meanwhile they hv done all the medicals, sign the offer letters and where issued residence visa.

2. when most of this unskilled workers began to mingle with other migrants and heard what others earn per mth, majority decided to quit there jobs and become illegal immigrants in dubai, when the govt of UAE heard of this sharp practices they placed an embargo on visa issuance to citizens of bangladesh up till today.

3. The govt decided to give amnesty to anyone who falls into that category and allowed them to leave dubai voluntarily without fine or sanction

4. It is still illegal for companies to keep someone's passport, but most companies still do it.

5. whenever u want to leave dubai at any time, THE LAW STATES THAT YOUR PASSPORT MUST BE RELEASED TO U BY UR EMPLOYER UNCONDITIONALLY OR U CAN GO REPORT TO IMMIGRATION DIRECTLY AND IMMIGRATION & POLICE WILL MANDATE UR PASSPORT TO BE GIVEN TO U.

6. About 3weeks ago, a Nigerian security officer wanted to leave his job, but his employers refused to give him his passport, he went to immigrattion and the police to report, Dubai police and immigration summon the company to labour court, and the judge asked the company are u the one that brought this nigerian from his country, the company said NO, the judge now directed the company to release the passport immediately to the nigerian guy, the passport was given to this guy by the company.

7. The Uae law allows u to change ur job anytime wether from labour or freezone as soon as u get a bigger offer, l hv personally witnessed and seen alot of people switching jobs without any issue, but the only clause is that if u are switching from labour zone, u need a new job offer of 5000dhs waec, 7000dhs Diploma, and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, this is the law and anyone can prove me wrong here. The writer personally called UAE ministry of labour and was given all this info, it is also in the current UAE LABOUR LAW which has been amended to justify this switch of jobs. but with a freezone visa , u can switch anytime u get a better offer.

8. But u must understand that wether labour or freezone, both zones have low salaries, l hv seen graduates working in freezones earning 1500dhs per mth + accomodation+ transport. l hv also seen graduates earning 2000dhs per mth in labourzones+ transport+ accomodation. so whichever zone u are is not a big deal.

9. speaking another language is a plus for u but not a guarantee that u will earn 1million dhs as a fresher.

10. finally, to succeed in Dubai, this is my submission arrive dubai+ submit ur CV'S+ mingle with sincere nigerians and put ur ears on ground for walk in interviews+ Ask God for open doors and favours for u+ gather the 1yr or 2yrs experience,be patient and avoid criminality. Then u will go places in dubai or anywhere in the middle east. u can go on vacation after 1yr if u desire, NO COMPANY CAN STOP U FROM VACATION AFTER 1YR.
goodtalk: ¤ ogagbatagbata¤ please why do employers in dubai always collect t'he passport of there workers• This makes it impossible for them to move without informing t'he employers for example u may like to vist a friend in saudi during your day off but it becomes impossible because ur passport is confiscate
d• Employers can also deal with it workers by refusing to realise there passpor if they want to change there jobs and t'he employers dont want to realise you expecially if u are very good on your job• Tell me is there added advantage if someone speack any other foreign language like russian and friench will it help to get a job on time when i arrive at dubai

6 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 10:35am On May 29, 2013
pls I need help on how to get my certificates legalized...currently my office can't allow me to travel to Abuja on personal issue....those anyone in the house knows who can help out
Thanks....,waiting
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2013
¤ogakpatakpata¤ i really appreciate ur candid` swift and passionate answers to questions it really helps people to take quality decisions God bless u• I have over read dis tread from begining till ending infact no dull moment• ;d' from my personal experience living abroad is not for boys at heart but for t'he men at heart so all u guys that wants to take d' decision just preaper ur heart and take d'. Bull by d' horn• Pls clarify how easy is it for nigerians to get visa to other eu and d' americas after living in dubai for a while•
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 29, 2013
is easy, u must hv worked here in dubai, with ur residence permit, u qualify for visa anywhere, u must also hv a functional bank account of about 6months plus all other supporting documents like invitation + the grace of God then u are good to go............brb
goodtalk: ¤ogakpatakpata¤ i really appreciate ur candid` swift and passionate answers to questions it really helps people to take quality decisions God bless u• I have over read dis tread from begining till ending infact no dull moment• ;d' from my personal experience living abroad is not for boys at heart but for t'he men at heart so all u guys that wants to take d' decision just preaper ur heart and take d'. Bull by d' horn• Pls clarify how easy is it for nigerians to get visa to other eu and d' americas after living in dubai for a while•
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: 1. from my thorough investigation/inquiry in Dubai, l was told that it wasn't so b4, that what really happened is that citizens of bangladesh,pakistan, nepales and some small south east Asian countries where allowed to be brought in by different companies by the UAE govt to work in dubai, most of them are illiterate and unskilled migrants, some of them came tru dubious agents in their various countries, b4 arrival they agreed on salary which most of this guys didnt know was not a big income, but on arrival they discovered that d salary is between $100 or $200 per mth, meanwhile they hv done all the medicals, sign the offer letters and where issued residence visa.

2. when most of this unskilled workers began to mingle with other migrants and heard what others earn per mth, majority decided to quit there jobs and become illegal immigrants in dubai, when the govt of UAE heard of this sharp practices they placed an embargo on visa issuance to citizens of bangladesh up till today.

3. The govt decided to give amnesty to anyone who falls into that category and allowed them to leave dubai voluntarily without fine or sanction

4. It is still illegal for companies to keep someone's passport, but most companies still do it.

5. whenever u want to leave dubai at any time, THE LAW STATES THAT YOUR PASSPORT MUST BE RELEASED TO U BY UR EMPLOYER UNCONDITIONALLY OR U CAN GO REPORT TO IMMIGRATION DIRECTLY AND IMMIGRATION & POLICE WILL MANDATE UR PASSPORT TO BE GIVEN TO U.

6. About 3weeks ago, a Nigerian security officer wanted to leave his job, but his employers refused to give him his passport, he went to immigrattion and the police to report, Dubai police and immigration summon the company to labour court, and the judge asked the company are u the one that brought this nigerian from his country, the company said NO, the judge now directed the company to release the passport immediately to the nigerian guy, the passport was given to this guy by the company.

7. The Uae law allows u to change ur job anytime wether from labour or freezone as soon as u get a bigger offer, l hv personally witnessed and seen alot of people switching jobs without any issue, but the only clause is that if u are switching from labour zone, u need a new job offer of 5000dhs waec, 7000dhs Diploma, and 12,500dhs as a degree holder, this is the law and anyone can prove me wrong here. The writer personally called UAE ministry of labour and was given all this info, it is also in the current UAE LABOUR LAW which has been amended to justify this switch of jobs. but with a freezone visa , u can switch anytime u get a better offer.

8. But u must understand that wether labour or freezone, both zones have low salaries, l hv seen graduates working in freezones earning 1500dhs per mth + accomodation+ transport. l hv also seen graduates earning 2000dhs per mth in labourzones+ transport+ accomodation. so whichever zone u are is not a big deal.

9. speaking another language is a plus for u but not a guarantee that u will earn 1million dhs as a fresher.

10. finally, to succeed in Dubai, this is my submission arrive dubai+ submit ur CV'S+ mingle with sincere nigerians and put ur ears on ground for walk in interviews+ Ask God for open doors and favours for u+ gather the 1yr or 2yrs experience,be patient and avoid criminality. Then u will go places in dubai or anywhere in the middle east. u can go on vacation after 1yr if u desire, NO COMPANY CAN STOP U FROM VACATION AFTER 1YR.
ogakpatakpata: 1. from my thorough investigation/inquiry in Dubai, l was told that it wasn't so b4, that what really happened is that citizens of bangladesh,pakistan, nepales and some small south east Asian countries where allowed to be brought in by different companies by the UAE govt to work in dubai, most of them are illiterate and unskilled migrants, some of them came tru dubious agents in their various countries, b4 arrival they agreed on salary which most of this guys didnt know was not a big income, but on arrival they discovered that d salary is between $100 or $200 per mth, meanwhile they hv done all the medicals, sign the offer letters and where issued residence visa.

You have really done a wondaful job here.Your detailed contribution on this thread has impact on nairalanders nd myself inclusive.May God almighty continue to strenghten you and grant all ur heart desires.Same goes to other contributors who took their precious time to share all the vital info on this thread.Thank you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2013
Thanks alot, l am humbled, l appreciate ur prayers.
cydophobia:

You have really done a wondaful job here.Your detailed contribution on this thread has impact on nairalanders nd myself inclusive.May God almighty continue to strenghten you and grant all ur heart desires.Same goes to other contributors who took their precious time to share all the vital info on this thread.Thank you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2013
i left Nigeria on monday and arrived dubai tuesday.
i ve done a couple of cvs and trying to network with people that are already here.
Please my fellow nairalanders in dubai,i need your help in getting all job info.
and for those that are not in dubai,i need your prayer SERIOUSLY.
Thanks....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
valen2ony :
i left Nigeria on monday and arrived dubai tuesday.
i ve done a couple of cvs and trying to network with people that are already here.
Please my fellow nairalanders in dubai,i need your help in getting all job info.
and for those that are not in dubai,i need your prayer SERIOUSLY.

It is well with ur soul.The sky will be ur limit.You will come back with testimony.
Thanks....

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.