Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,477 members, 7,897,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora (17580 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes, George, I read everything you wrote. You've boasted so much about your father and his supposed wealth--- while trying to put others down--- it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Try to recall that you called me out first by automatically assuming---without any proof--- that you were brought up in a more financially stable environment than I was. So, don't try to play the saint now. If the 18th is too close, I gave you other dates. If Manhattan is too far, Abuja and Lagos shouldn't be. Maybe because of the abject poverty you grew up around--- while ur family was the hood superstars--- u automatically think everyone else is broke. I see you even fo.olishly assumed that because people take out a mortgages in the United States they're broke. It's clear you just love writing checks with ur mouth that ur aszz can't cash. You wanna bet that that "Robbery" on campus was probably cus u boast too goddamn much?!

Anyway, best call ur Father and explain to him that someone just pulled yalls cards and that it's necessary he comes defend your family's honor or else ur rep as the golden cash money boy of Nairaland is in danger of being tarnished forever.

LOOOOOL, i see you misunderstood virtually everything i said. First of all you sound so, Iono.. Bitter? I'm not calling myself a saint and i have obviously said this over and over but I'll repeat it again, I don't brag, boast or whatever.... I basically just state the obvious; if you see that as bragging its entirely up to you. Secondly i never said or stated that people who use mortgages are broke like TF my aunt mortgages her house and she earns about $120,000 a year... She's definitely not broke but shes not rich or wealthy. This is because she doesn't own that home till shes done paying every penny of it.
Now finally i could careless what people on this forum think about me..... Like!! I cannot be bothered and i won't be little my Dad by bringing him to have any sort of discussion with a nitwit like yourself.

P.s the tone of your text sounds so bitter though, do you have a problem?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2013
kufre2010: The logic is that majority of Nigerians in diaspora are politician children who stole d country and send their children abroad. Majority of our politician children don't stay in Nigeria. Politicians investment are abroads, their children school abroad, they go medical check up abroad. Our politician embezzled the money in Nigeria to developed other countries. They are white men in black bodies.

You see it's this kind of mentality i find utterly disgusting but if I'd say anything, I'll probably be labeled arrogant and all sort of rubbish..... Well screw that;

The Nigerians in diaspora are politicians kids? Please how many politicians are there in the country? Do you have an idea how many million Nigerians are in the diaspora? Like!! What is this rubbish

Many of politicians kids don't stay in Nigeria? Please how many do you know, where are your goddamn facts man?!

Politicians investments are abroad..... You do know that being a politician is not a "career" choice right, you do know these politicians were engineers, doctors, accountants, practicing graduates for years before they joined politics.. Yes? and that they currently earn salaries for whatever post they have been assigned by the government?

Do you know that there are broke politicians? Nahh I'm sure you wouldn't know that....

Frankly your very myopic view of things is just astonishing, like! What is this? You should hide your face somewhere... Really
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Pataki: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Truckpusher: chai see frustration wey get teeth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....this bros dun wash plate tire..smdh

Another glorified eeediot has responded to me. There are a few Nairaland members who know me in reality. If I were to even be a plate washer, there is dignity in labour. Unlike what is obtainable in Nigeria, where labour is cheap and under-valued.

Keep shaking your head, whilst you are not sure when next PHCN will restore your electricity. Maaad COW.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Pataki: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Arsenate: you are the biiiigggger eeeedddddiiiiooott. so because the super eagles are earning big money abroad nigerians should not celebrate the success they brought the country? you guys are purely sadistic creatures that are hell bend on making the NINs sad and hopeless while at the same time pretending like u care. we celebrate super eagles victory and we are still celebrating. go hang yourself. sadist. mtcchewww

I do not take offense to the nonsense you have written. I am rather offended that there are several millions of Nigerians who have the same ediotic reasoning as you. Years of bastardized leadership, gross ineptitude by your government has demented your ability to reason properly.

Pray tell, what has the useless cup brought to you on terms of development on the street? Your policemen live far worse than a dog. Your secondary schools, are an eyesore all across the country. And you call me a sadist? I see poverty all across Nigeria. Little kids who should be in school are beggars on the streets. And you call me a sadist? If the state in which Nigeria is currently in does not sadden you, may your future generation continually curse you for keeping quiet!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Arsenate(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Pataki:

I do not take offense to the nonsense you have written. I am rather offended that there are several millions of Nigerians who have the same ediotic reasoning as you. Years of bastardized leadership, gross ineptitude by your government has demented your ability to reason properly.

Pray tell, what has the useless cup brought to you on terms of development on the street? Your policemen live far worse than a dog. Your secondary schools, are an eyesore all across the country. And you call me a sadist? I see poverty all across Nigeria. Little kids who should be in school are beggars on the streets. And you call me a sadist? If the state in which Nigeria is currently in does not sadden you, may your future generation continually curse you for keeping quiet!
abegi make we hear word jare. All this pretext that you care about Nigeria will not work on some of us again. What exactly have you done to help, in your own little way, with any of the situations you listed in your post? People that truly care are down here in Naija doing the little they can to help but all the likes of you do is sit thousands of miles away and criticise (not even constructive criticism) without proffering any solution. Kindly allow us to celebrate Eagles victory. Let us at least have a reason to smile for now. I don tire for all this pretenders.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Demainman1: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Arsenate: abegi make we hear word jare. All this pretext that you care about Nigeria will not work on some of us again. What exactly have you done to help, in your own little way, with any of the situations you listed in your post? People that truly care are down here in Naija doing the little they can to help but all the likes of you do is sit thousands of miles away and criticise (not even constructive criticism) without proffering any solution. Kindly allow us to celebrate Eagles victory. Let us at least have a reason to smile for now. I don tire for all this pretenders.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this ur stupid comment. What exactly do you want him to do? Build schools? build roads? provide chairs and desk for school children? You see, years of misrule has done a terrible thing to your thinking faculty that you now think that citizens should be providing those things the government is elected to do for the citizens.

Ok, let me answer your question as to what he has been doing on the ground. He has been part of the NID that send an average of $10Billion dollars to Nigeria yearly for developments; He has been helping his family in his own small way; He has been looking after his parents from living abroad, some many of these parents do not receive any support from the government (things that are taken for granted in the western society where he lives). Some guy stole N23Billions from the police pension the other time. My father was affected as he did not get paid his entitled pension for several months because of this wicked act by a son of the devil. If not that I am here cleaning ‘toilets’ as you guys will put it, maybe, just maybe hunger would have killed my dad.

You come here and criticize NID because they moan a lot that things can be done faster and better than they are currently being done by your thieving leaders (You probably are one of them).

You guys will come here and brag that you can only come abroad on holidays. Ask yourself, why is it that the people you travel to their countries on holidays do not care to reciprocate your 'good' gesture? Why don't you guys go to Somalia and Sudan for studies, trainings and holidays?

Whether you want to believe it or not, Nigeria is a big MESS. Messed up by vagabonds! I personally have since concluded that NIGERIA is where the DEVIL himself lives. With the way things are be run, no meaning development can ever come out from that country. We will just be going round in circle.

And listen to this, GIVE ME A FREE HAND TO FIX NIGERIA ELECTRICITY PROBLEM, I WILL FIX IT IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS AND I WILL ENSURE THAT LAGOS STATE WHICH IS THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA GETS AT LEAST 12-18HRS OF ELECTRICITY IN LESS THAN 8MONTHS. AND THIS IS NOT A BOAST!!

Now let me ask you a question. What does a Nigeria SENATOR do to justify him getting more salary than the president of AMERICA? Think about it! There goes the problem with your NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Good numbers of Nigerians back home are very ignorant!
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Godogwu:

LOOOOOL, i see you misunderstood virtually everything i said. First of all you sound so, Iono.. Bitter? I'm not calling myself a saint and i have obviously said this over and over but I'll repeat it again, I don't brag, boast or whatever.... I basically just state the obvious; if you see that as bragging its entirely up to you. Secondly i never said or stated that people who use mortgages are broke like TF my aunt mortgages her house and she earns about $120,000 a year... She's definitely not broke but shes not rich or wealthy. This is because she doesn't own that home till shes done paying every penny of it.
Now finally i could careless what people on this forum think about me..... Like!! I cannot be bothered and i won't be little my Dad by bringing him to have any sort of discussion with a nitwit like yourself.

P.s the tone of your text sounds so bitter though, do you have a problem?

George, George, George.....smh

Oh, of course,Im really bitter. Bitter at the fact that try as you may to sound smart, you always end up sounding even more idiotic. Your view of the world is just so...... pheeew!

I'm also bitter that you keep getting two likes for every comment you make from your new gay friends. Two utterly ignorant clowns like yourself (Manny4life and the red-eyed Truckpusher).

You moro.n, the fact that a person hasnt finished paying for a home out here does not indicate whether they are wealthy or not. Gawwd, you still have a long ways to go to understand how this place works, dont you? So, you think if Leonardo Di Caprio, Eddie Murphy, or Miley Cyrus decided to buy a $20million mansion, and they put up a down payment and signed a 15 or 30-yr Mortgage it would mean they are "definitely not broke, but they are not rich or wealthy" because they did not foo.lishly plunk down the whole cash? My boy, they will buy your father. And since we are in boasting season.... I'll probably be able to buy your father. And If I cant, I know my Father definitely will be able to.

Oh, your Dad wont talk to a nitwit like myself? Long story, bro. Ive given you dates and locations. Bring him through and lets see you put your boasts to action.

P.S: Has anyone ever told you that your grammar composition and spellings are abysmally poor? Maybe you need to spend more of your spare time scrolling through a dictionary because (non-existent) words like "BE LITTLE" just dont cut it.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
all4naija: Good numbers of Nigerians back home are very ignorant!

Ignorant is not even the word........
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2013
kingoflag:

George, George, George.....smh

Oh, of course,Im really bitter. Bitter at the fact that try as you may to sound smart, you always end up sounding even more idiotic. Your view of the world is just so...... pheeew!

I'm also bitter that you keep getting two likes for every comment you make from your new gay friends. Two utterly ignorant clowns like yourself (Manny4life and the red-eyed Truckpusher).

You moro.n, the fact that a person hasnt finished paying for a home out here does not indicate whether they are wealthy or not. Gawwd, you still have a long ways to go to understand how this place works, dont you? So, you think if Leonardo Di Caprio, Eddie Murphy, or Miley Cyrus decided to buy a $20million mansion, and they put up a down payment and signed a 15 or 30-yr Mortgage it would mean they are "definitely not broke, but they are not rich or wealthy" because they did not foo.lishly plunk down the whole cash? My boy, they will buy your father. And since we are in boasting season.... I'll probably be able to buy your father. And If I cant, I know my Father definitely will be able to.

Oh, your Dad wont talk to a nitwit like myself? Long story, bro. Ive given you dates and locations. Bring him through and lets see you put your boasts to action.

P.S: Has anyone ever told you that your grammar composition and spellings are abysmally poor? Maybe you need to spend more of your spare time scrolling through a dictionary because (non-existent) words like "BE LITTLE" just dont cut it.

Hahahahahaha! Whatever makes you happy bro.... I'm done with you.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by NovusHomo(m): 12:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Back to the topic...Its great, long as you stop expecting Western Union remittances from Nigerians in (the) Diasopra. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by defbond1: 4:06am On Feb 16, 2013
Godogwu:

And I'm meant to do this to please you?..... I have actual lab reports to do aii....but I'll see.

Loan though, really? Hahahaha ! You can do better

No response? sad
Why am I not surprised?

Take my advice, leave nairaland, go and study. Do your lab report. Understand how science works. You have the opportunity to study abroad, use it well. Learn all you can while you can. Don't just get the degree. Understand how it works. Hopefully with that you might be able to help nigeria, since you want to return home. I.e. if the association of mechanics allow you to thrive.. Worst case scenario if you can't beat them you join them and if you can't join them just follow them.
All the best to you.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Godogwu:

Hahahahahaha! Whatever makes you happy bro.... I'm done with you.

Whatever, Georgie Boy, just bring your father along for the ride is all I ask.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Skywalker5(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2013
lol @ I have actual lab reports to do aii grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Whatever, Georgie Boy, just bring your father along for the ride is all I ask.

Wida oo, my name isn't George, find something else man, i don't even like that name. How abou Gregory?... I guess that's cool.

Nahh G, go find some other VIP thats gonna sponsor your "events" aii. Cheers
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2013
Godogwu:

Wida oo, my name isn't George, find something else man, i don't even like that name. How abou Gregory?... I guess that's cool.

Nahh G, go find some other VIP thats gonna sponsor your "events" aii. Cheers
lol if ur name wasn't George I wouldn't call you George.

If ur name wasn't George u wouldn't even bother correcting me. Smh ur problem is u talk too much... Real life, online... Same nasty attitude.

G'ahead and deny that ur last name ain't Odogwu either. Dummy.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2013
kingoflag: lol if ur name wasn't George I wouldn't call you George.

If ur name wasn't George u wouldn't even bother correcting me. Smh ur problem is u talk too much... Real life, online... Same nasty attitude.

G'ahead and deny that ur last name ain't Odogwu either. Dummy.

Haha my last name is definitely Odogwu but u got the first name wrong. Stop trying to famz yo.... You don't know me smiley
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2013
Godogwu:

Haha my last name is definitely Odogwu but u got the first name wrong. Stop trying to famz yo.... You don't know me smiley
Oh, shut it George.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 6:02am On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Oh, shut it George.

K
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2013
Godogwu:

K

Georgie Boy, are you gay? Not like I have a problem against your kind o, but only chics and homos use "K" to reply to texts which they are not happy about.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag:

Georgie Boy, are you gay? Not like I have a problem against your kind o, but only chics and homos use "K" to reply to texts which they are not happy about.

LOOOOOOOOL K.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Godogwu:

LOOOOOOOOL K.
Yup, exactly as I thot. Well, in MA and NH ure good, but if u hop on that plane and end up in Nigeria....different jurisdiction buddy. 14yrs in the Pen out there and boy o boy I'll bet anything u won't survive a day there what after living a fantasy life in ur head filled with caviar and champagne. Have u seen their Police college? Ok then.
Re: A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora by Godogwu: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Yup, exactly as I thot. Well, in MA and NH ure good, but if u hop on that plane and end up in Nigeria....different jurisdiction buddy. 14yrs in the Pen out there and boy o boy I'll bet anything u won't survive a day there what after living a fantasy life in ur head filled with caviar and champagne. Have u seen their Police college? Ok then.

K.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.