Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,022 members, 7,903,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? (26547 Views)

Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online: Issues!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by akinalabi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2009
The cards work for me very well. I use both GTB mastercard
and Acces Bank VISA cards.

Fantastic stuff. . .
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by WafiJoe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2009
akinalabi:

The cards work for me very well. I use both GTB mastercard
and Acces Bank VISA cards.

Fantastic stuff. . .

Please, please help me akinalabi I want to buy goods online from amazon or ebay, can u give me the procedures to get this cards. And tell me, do they really work
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by showskill(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2009
WafiJoe:

Please, please help me akinalabi I want to buy goods online from amazon or ebay, can u give me the procedures to get this cards. And tell me, do they really work

Its better you use paypal in order to protect your money and privacy online because many hackers do hack into shop administrator every times.

A little word is enough for the wise
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by adamawa: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2009
Try Oceanicbank Mastercard
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by emal(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2009
I HAVE USED A MASTERCARD ( WEB SURFER ) FROM ZENITH BANK FOR UP TO TWO YEARS NOW ONLINE. I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH ITS PERFORMANCE ONLINE.
SITES LIKE CLICKBANK DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM NIGERIA. SOME OTHER SITES AT TIMES REJECT IT BECAUSE IT IS FROM NIGERIA AND I WILL ENTER INTO CORRESPONCE WITH THEM, EXPLAINING THAT IT WAS ISSUED BY A BANK. MOST TIMES THEY DEMAND THAT I SCAN THE FRONT AND BACK AND EMAIL TO THEM. WHAT THEY FEAR IS STOLLEN CARDS, AND SINCE I DID NOT STEAL IT I DO ALL THE EXPLAINATIONS.
2CHECK.COM HAD TO CALL ME ON PHONE FOR VOICE VERIFICATION. THEY LATER APOLOGISED AND ACCEPTED MY ORDER. FOR HOSGATOR WE DID MORE THAN SIX CORRESPONDING BEFORE MY CARD WAS ACCEPTED.
FOR ALL I KNOW THE SINCERE SITES ONLY CARE TO KNOW THAT THE CARD IS NOT STOLEN.
ALSO I COMMUNICATE WITH THE CARD SERVICES DEPT OF ZENITH BANK DURING WORKING HOURS BY EMAIL OR PHONE WHEN EVER I WANT AND THEY ARE FANTASTIC. I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED USING IT FOR ON-LINE PURCHASES.
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by iroko09: 4:32pm On May 13, 2009
the problem with Nigerian master cards is that Most Merchants in the US and UK(Pay pal,Click Bank) do not recognize Nigeria.So it becomes difficult to make payment with your card or through Pay pal.
It is really a problem to us that love doing online transaction.For instance, I wanted to purchase one book online but presently I am finding it difficult even with my money.t is just as if one is using this card for show.
Our Banks really need to step up in the area of international diplomacy to get them enlisted by these Merchants.It will pay them more.
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by mrsb(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2009
I have an FCMB card. It worked fine in the UK recently and I've also used it online to pay some bills.
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by fachmann: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2010
Coming soon
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by winwinx: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2012
I need to make an online payment to click Bank Account for a software. But click bank is not available to Nigerians.
however the only source of payment to the merchant is clickbank, Let me know if there can any other means that
I can make payment to clickbank as they do not accept Nigerian debit cards
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by infogenius(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
winwinx:

I need to make an online payment to click Bank Account for a software. But click bank is not available to Nigerians.
however the only source of payment to the merchant is clickbank, Let me know if there can any other means that
I can make payment to clickbank as they do not accept Nigerian debit cards

I can help you make the purchase.Call 08036169013
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by mimiwems(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
JUNE12: I actually used a card issued by First bank to pay for KLM ticket ,so it works.
A few of my friends use that issued by Zenith and Standard chattered bank.
Shell nigeria generally give credit card issued by Zenith Bank to staff when they are travelling and I guess that it works.
my firstbank master card inst working.i have reported,sent mail to no avail.
Re: Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? by darey04(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls help I couldn't add my GT master debit card to my PayPal account.

Hw do I resolve that please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance / Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity / “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.