Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,972 members, 7,980,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23291 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Movingcoil: aren't u d hypocrite? A landed fool and highly afflicted chunk for imbecili*ty.. A chronic b*astard. Been goin 2ru all ur comments and came 2 realise how stupid whatsoever brought u into this world is, can I ask if u wer born 2ru abortion or miscarriage? Cos itz moronic fibroids like u dat could hav such complicated conception, was ur mother using cement bag for sanitary pad or was her menstration gaseous, did she breast feed u wid acid or omo water? i 4got u hav no mother, u wer breastfed wid s*perm from ur alleged father/mother's di'ck.. Am really sorry 4 U. If u hav notin 2 back up ur upside down brain formulation dat abnormality is normal, y not use a scorpion tail for a Love Machine and 4k ur an*us till u start vomiting venom from all d openings in ur body. U hav luck u don't stay near me, u would by now be singing twinkle twinkle little star to the devil. Useless fool
Hope you know i can't be responsible for your primitiviness. How are you better than Gays with all these garbages coming out of you?
Hypocrisy at its core. That bible you are all quoting was given to you by people who already have the problems of Homosexuality behind them, and you 're here crying, the world is not that backward as you most of you here are seeing it with your one eye.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger:
Hope you know i can't be responsible for your primitiviness. How are you better than Gays with all these garbages coming out of you?
Hypocrisy at its core. That bible you are all quoting was given to you by people who already have the problems of Homosexuality behind them, and you 're here crying, the world is not that backward as you most of you here are seeing it with your one eye.
shey u see ur decayed brain as normal and forward going. A mad man will always see normal people as being mad, primitivity is when a man salivates and starts having erection cos of anoda man ie ur species, in ur species poking anoda man is civilisation I guess... Meeeee ooon
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Klinee: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Movingcoil: so a fool brought this to front page for me 2 see, den i saw it and said my mind and the same fool decided to hide my comment cos he felt threatened by what I said. Even if it means that I'l die carrying out my heart desire, I don't mind. If my son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, or any relations mistakenly becomes gay and I find out and warn him and he continues or opposes me, I'l give him arsenide secretly and before he'l die I'l tell him I did it and if he/she dies, I'l use a very conc. hydroflouric acid to bury him/her
guy u ar on point,send him an errand 2 ancestors.mu.mu gays, dey derseve 2 die simple

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
nayef: Yoruba-Omege or whatever.. You will die a painful death

Thank gosh you weren't talking about me sha
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Oballer: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)
[img][/img]

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger:

See freeburger abi free-meatpie, whatever you call yourself, I know u are one of those warped souls here that tink anything western is right, sorry they are wrong wrong wrong on this and pls don't tink movi.. Is the only one looking for animals like u in our midst, we are so many and we will make sure we roast you people here before God continues it on u in hell. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by kenengineboy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
No matter what u all would or will say in this forum the fact will remain that we all are different so as our ideals, non of us can ever be the same. I think its high time we learned how to respect each other no matter who we are and stop judging others as if we can see through God's eyes. The sure truth is that we are all victims from someone elses standard and if we continue to castigate others using these standards we will end up creating a disturbed society

3 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by tete7000(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sick people bringing up children that will probable kill them
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by tete7000(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
kenengineboy: No matter what u all would or will say in this forum the fact will remain that we all are different so as our ideals, non of us can ever be the same. I think its high time we learned how to respect each other no matter who we are and stop judging others as if we can see through God's eyes. The sure truth is that we are all victims from someone elses standard and if we continue to castigate others using these standards we will end up creating a disturbed society
. Mumu, ode!!!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
tete7000: . Mumu, ode!!!
Tell me, is there no other ways you guy can express yourselves without throwing out insults? It simply reveals the magnitude of the job that needs to be done on you guys.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by kenengineboy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
tete7000: . Mumu, ode!!!
there u go again how do u think we will get better. Well i understand, ignorance and selfishness is a common trait of a typical nigerian
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
kenengineboy:
there u go again how do u think we will get better. Well i understand, ignorance and selfishness is a common trait of a typical nigerian
You neva see anything grin
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger:
You neva see anything grin

LoL dem don come again. grin grin grin

nayef: Yoruba-Omege or whatever.. You will die a painful death
See what this one wished for his mother
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
chief batiatus:

See freeburger abi free-meatpie, whatever you call yourself, I know u are one of those warped souls here that tink anything western is right, sorry they are wrong wrong wrong on this and pls don't tink movi.. Is the only one looking for animals like u in our midst, we are so many and we will make sure we roast you people here before God continues it on u in hell. Oloshi
If God was brutal as you all want him to be, most especially when it comes to homosexuality, people like you don't even deserve to live.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

LoL dem don come again. grin grin grin

See what this one wished for his mother
so a mobile fibroid tissue like u is even of the female prototype. Mehn this is damn serious that you see a female somtn like U and this is the kind of orientation that she has, she is gay? Wtf!!!! So it means that as free-burger will start sweating, panting and start having erection when he sees his fellow man and how he fantasizes about how the a:nus will look like ie. Same way you start having a turgid labia, erect vulva and even start squirting like a menstrating pigeon when u see ur fellow woman. U ar so alien my dear and ur fallopian tube should be used a funnel for bottling acids and caustic soda. Who is the idio*t dat is saying that we ar judging, see this kind of people shouldn't be allowed near others cos they'l one day preach that to my son or daughter or they sons and daughters may preach to mine and sorry to who soever his offspring enjoys such an atrocity. If they want to exist, they should build their own gaycity and stay there cos they stink of doom. No wonder i never liked this elton since ages of time, so this is wat he is doin..... Those children they adopted ar warped 4 life except for God's intervention, they will be like fada like son. If everyone turns gay since itz normal to you guys, how do we procreate, we will all go into extinction, ie. Just a good example dat gayism is absurd, stupid, stinky, warpy, nasty and mostly unnatural

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / Grammy 2024: Burnaboy Loses At All 4 Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.