Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23288 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
These ones wey dey suck breast, wetin don use am achieve?
Babies that sucked their mother's breasts achieved nothing my brother. Those that suck their daddy's di.ck sure will achieve much more in life, wont they? *sagamite's got some new friends, I guess*
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hardfact: Babies that sucked their mother's breasts achieved nothing my brother. Those that suck their daddy's di.ck sure will achieve much more in life, wont they? *sagamite's got some new friends, I guess*
I can't get your point.
Sagamite is a long time friend, we 've been friends even b4 you knew about NL. grin
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nostradamu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
mehn.....ol boy i dnt understand again oooo; as much as i like "free thinking" i must confess i'm at a loss for words as regards this show of height of maddedned madness....i no even no wish giramar to use sef take qualify this need-to-be-assasinated idiots....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nostradamu: mehn.....ol boy i dnt understand again oooo; as much as i like "free thinking" i must confess i'm at a loss for words as regards this show of height of maddedned madness....i no even no wish giramar to use sef take qualify this need-to-be-assasinated idiots....!!!!
Are you rapping or talking? But you ain't Nas.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hardfact: Babies that sucked their mother's breasts achieved nothing my brother. Those that suck their daddy's di.ck sure will achieve much more in life, wont they? *sagamite's got some new friends, I guess*

YOU ARE ONE DISTURBING BOY
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Ignorance. Not everone that supports human rights is gay.
. . .not everyone that preaches gay is a human right activist.

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hardfact: . . .not everyone that preaches gay is a human right activist.

I hope you can eventually make a point.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hardfact: . . .not everyone that preaches gay is a human right activist.
boths of you are right.
@ Hardfact, are you saying, that people who find it shameful seeing one human-being invading the other man's privacy are all Gays?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
I gat no time to engage myself in this trash of a topic.All i know is that they should not be allowed to adopt children since they dont wish to make babies they should not be allowed to reap from another person's effort.In life you reap what you sow and not what others sow.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
chingyjant: I gat no time to engage myself in this trash of a topic.All i know is that they should not be allowed to adopt children since they dont wish to make babies they should not be allowed to reap from another person's effort.In life you reap what you sow and not what others sow.
So try to find a way of putting an end to the general adoption rights, this time, Gays or no Gays undecided

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
So try to find a way of putting an end to the general adoption rights, this time, Gays or no Gays undecided
My friend keep your insanity to yourself and don't draw me closer.Am not game for all these your bullsh.it arguments.Can you imagine this dude sticking on this thread replying to every comments?Dont get me angry i beg of you
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Guys,
paris10: Stop promoting disgusting things. There's nothing good about shoving d.i.c.k into another man's anus. its unnatural, defile morality and totally garbage. Stop trying to westernize us. We've had enough.
End of story.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
chingyjant: I gat no time to engage myself in this trash of a topic.All i know is that they should not be allowed to adopt children since they dont wish to make babies they should not be allowed to reap from another person's effort.In life you reap what you sow and not what others sow.

When you say they don't wish to make babies, how do you mean? There are lots of processes out there where two parties don't even have to phuck each other anymore. Like the rumor of Beyonce not carrying her child but using a surrogate, etc. On that point, I do not agree with you though.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

When you say they don't wish to make babies, how do you mean? There are lots of processes out there where two parties don't even have to phuck each other anymore. Like the rumor of Beyonce not carrying her child but using a surrogate, etc. On that point, I do not agree with you though.
Manny4life how body?Pls i will like you to go back and do your research on surrogate and also confirm your story on Beyonce.Have a wonderful day
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by johnkent(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
chief batiatus: Am so disappointed in elton john as an animal, am so disppointed at the british society that can allow 2 men who cannot naturally give birth to a child to keep one and nuture as their own. I am so disappointed generally in the west for giving the hating islamic world one more justification for bombing them and infact all civilization to hell. May God punish only Elton John, the British Govt, the British prime minister and all the warped souls that can afford to contemplate this obvious and brazen transgression of the very essence of morality. Very soon I see the british allowing a dog or animal that has money been allowed to keep a child as far as it can pay the bills! So if 2 men think they are husband and wife and are normal then why can't the govt also allow them to give birth to their own baby? Pls if there is anybody on this thread that can make cameron hear this, tell him his grandchildren will one day be adopted by a dog that can pay their bills

Move back to Nigeria!!!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
chingyjant:
Dont get me angry i beg of you[/b]
What the hell are you waiting for? undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by HezronLorraine(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Most of u ds retarded fuctards here on Nairaland are always quick to bash and lash out at anything gay posted here,and some idiots second dm with stupid arguements dy can't support.i don't know where u heard that gay parents are deranged,secondly,that a same-sex union affects a kid psychologically and makes them intellectually incompetent.firstly let me remind u dt medical associations in the western and most eastern bloc nations have deattached homosexuality to have any psychological effect whatsoever on both the practicioners,the society at large since early 90's.also be reminded dt dse of u brainwashed idiots dt attach it to a psychological effect should know dt no african medical association nor ur nigerian medical association has carried out a research based on sexuality and come about ur conclusion.all her hypocrisies dt are based on self-findings backed by religious and trad-cultural believes.before u say such,pls make reference to a finding here in africa.lastly,i read an article lately where a professional NBA basketballer raised by 2 lesbian parents joined a group for equality in professional basketball,many others have heard and seen,and ds men and women where once kids raised in a same sex union doing perfectly well in all ramifications life.note,85% of them are straight,having gay parents didn't make them potential gays.BIGOTRY WITHOUT DEEP KNOWLEDGE IS HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY.U HOMOPHOBES HERE ON NL.PLS GROW UP.HATE WITH REASON THAT CAN STAND.

3 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Chinwem(f): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
1Cor 6:9
Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.Do not be deceived. Neither ther sexually immoral nor idolaters nor ho.mosexual perverts/ men who have sex with men.......

I thought the older you become the more sense/ wisdom you should have.........just a thought o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
nagoma:

So acceptance of gay relationship brings prosperity to nations? is that your argument?

Who are you to decide what other people want? Mind your own business!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: 1Cor 6:9
Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.Do not be deceived. Neither ther sexually immoral nor idolaters nor ho.mosexual perverts/ men who have sex with men.......

I thought the older you become the more sense/ wisdom you should have.........just a thought o undecided
Are you growing wiser or just taller?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: 1Cor 6:9

Throw that book away, It makes you look stupid!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Chinwem(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
^^^^ wiser by Gods grace

What's with my height? Have you seen me before ?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifeness:

Throw that book away, It makes you look stupid!
grin grin
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Chinwem(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sorry, I m not gonna ever throw what you call ' that book' away............never
Don't really care how you see me
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: ^^^^ wiser by Gods grace

He said that because you talk silly.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: Sorry, I m not gonna ever throw what you call ' that book' away............never

Hang on to it slave!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: ^^^^ wiser by Gods grace

Lol @ wiser by God's grace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
chingyjant:
Manny4life how body?Pls i will like you to go back and do your research on surrogate and also confirm your story on Beyonce.Have a wonderful day

Bros, I dey.. Research ke? Isn't surrogacy carrying someone's child? That's why I said that it was a rumor na, abi do you have all the details?

Anyway, let's forget it, all I was just tryna say is that there are fertile methods out there that have encourage child birth. Science and Technology has come a long way in this process, though it will be nice a man and woman naturally sleep together, and the natural process of conceiving, however, other methods of child bearing exist.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: Sorry, I m not gonna ever throw what you call ' that book' away............never
It's O.K dear, don't get mad at my question.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Chinwem(f): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Like I said, I don't really care how I m viewed/ perceived

I talk silly? So be it. The word of God......

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.Do not be deceived. Neither ther sexually immoral nor idolaters nor ho.mosexual perverts/ men who Be Intimate with men.......

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Chinwem: Like I said, I don't really care how I m viewed/ perceived

I talk silly? So be it. The word of God......

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.Do not be deceived. Neither ther sexually immoral nor idolaters nor ho.mosexual perverts/ men who Be Intimate with men.......

God wrote a book? Silly girl!

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Chinwem(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
The word of God......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.