Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23290 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger: Wishing them the best.
which best? tufiakwa! evil. Small time person go dey london de analyse give say 18%of Naija ppl get mental problem. Na wetin we go call dese 2 mumus

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by remadebayo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Disgusting!!!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by dopeJemi: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
These ones wey dey suck breast, wetin don use am achieve?

Come.. U be Gay?

4 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by MumZ(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Uuuuhmmm
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Another funny thing is that, countries that legally accept these acts can only prosper, and these who think they have 've got the right to invade others privacy are just sinking.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
dopeJemi:

Come.. U be Gay?
Give me a break.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by DukeNija(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
I feel for those Kids!
Denied the irreplaceable Motherly care and Love.
These kids will most likely be gay, as 'Daddy' and 'Mommy' are both Men.
Gosh! The simple thought of it makes me sick. Two grown as$ elderly men, playing Mommy and Daddy.

They want to be Gay, and still have Kids? Why didn't they ask themselves, If Men were meant to be Married to Men, why can't Men get pregnant? Why resort to a Woman to carry your kids? Isn't that enof reason to know they re on the wrong side?

Gay Men should not have Kids. #EOD

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
If you want to see intolerance at it's peak, post a GAY topic on NL. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
dopeJemi:

Come.. U be Gay?
No, it wouldn't be a tragedy if i was one.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by bigfat03(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=25pt]this guys are my role model,i just wish i had a AK 47 TO sort out some issues here...[/size]
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life: If you want to see intolerance at it's peak, post a GAY topic on NL. cheesy cheesy
I won't expect anything less from narrow minded people.
@ all hating on Elton John and his spouse, what if your own child happen to be Gay will you take the life of that child?

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by DukeNija(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger: Another funny thing is that, countries that legally accept these acts can only prosper, and these who think they have 've got the right to invade others privacy are just sinking.

You are one gay as$ dude. Hope she knows.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
bigfat03: [size=25pt]this guys are my role model,i just wish i had a AK 47 TO sort out some issues here...[/size]
Give me a break.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by kosalabaro: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
They are possesed by evil spirits, real demons!!!
They need to be exorcised of thses demons before they can
return to their normal selves.

Unless a man is born-again, he is nothing, but a [b]'sitting duck'
[/b]in the hands of the Devil.

Sad cry
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Duke_Nija: I feel for those Kids!

Feel for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by vanstanzy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
@ all hating on Elton John and his spouse, what if your own child happen to be Gay will you take the life of that child?

GOD FORBID BAD THING! angry angry angry angry This abomination will never and can never happen.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by yuzedo: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
I don die!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by specialguest(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
I can imagine what happens when daddy sends the kid to call mummy.. In this case, the kid would run off screaming daddy, 'daddy' is calling you. Mtsheew some things just aint nautural.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
REMAINING CHARLEY BOY & DENRELE
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy:

GOD FORBID BAD THING! angry angry angry angry This abomination will never and can never happen.
Because you 've got every power to make your kids what you want them to be or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by sharpman1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is so disgusting.......and to think that some people think this is normal.

MAD people.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by SELFWORTH: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Garbage news about garbage people heading to garbage in Hell!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: The pikin no go suck b.reast? na wetin the children go dey call them? daddy and mummy abi? mtscheeew!
Maybe na their di.cks e go dey suck. And e go dey call dem di.ckheads!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger, you're wasting your time.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
look at people with zero tolerance in their head, but want to be toletated everywhere they go. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by drharry: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
the aberration called ADAM & STEVE...
The end is near......
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by paris10: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Stop promoting disgusting things. There's nothing good about shoving d.i.c.k into another man's anus. its unnatural, defile morality and totally garbage. Stop trying to westernize us. We've had enough.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freedom

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Arsenate(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
Freiburger:
Give me a break.
Freiburger:
Feel for yourself.
Freiburger:
Because you 've got every power to make your kids what you want them to be or what? undecided
guy you are so gay...nothing do you.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby / Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.