Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23250 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: I love the show on HGTV network. Most of the rich successful house buyers are gay couples. And they're so cute and content.

So that means my opportunity of going into real estate is TOAST? undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
johnkent:

Did you know that most gays were raised in what you would describe as a "traditional" family (comprising a man and women)?. So your assumption that these kids would turn out to be gay is completely stupid!!

Don't mind ignorant Nigerians.
No research has proven that children brought up in a homosexual home are significantly different from children bought up in a traditional home. And definitely research has actually thrown out the claim that they'll turn out homosexual.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Friburger 4 Gay critics 0.
Keep them coming in.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
please elton remove that name ELIJAH before fire will consume you
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by onitshaigbo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why is Nairaland being inundated suddenly with Atheists and Homosexuals? Let's track their addresses and kick them out of Nigeria so we are not punished along with them by Almighty God!

3 Likes

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
onitshaigbo: Why is Nairaland being inundated suddenly with Atheists and Homosexuals? Let's track their addresses and kick them out of Nigeria so we are not punished along with them by Almighty God!
That is what your religion taught you. kicking people out. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

So that means my opportunity of going into real estate is TOAST? undecided

Why?

You don't want to sell to homosexual couples?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by onitshaigbo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
The Bible taught us we are responsible for our community. If someone does something abhorrent, then we must rebuke them or refuse to associate with them. Since your kind is obviously deadset on being against the ways of God and are intent to pursue your wicked lifestyles of sodomizing and atheism, we must separate you so as to not be punished with you guys. It's simply a matter of self-preservation.
Freiburger:
That is what your religion thought you. kicking people out. undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
I won't expect anything less from narrow minded people.
@ all hating on Elton John and his spouse, what if your own child happen to be Gay will you take the life of that child?
@ all loving on gay Elton John and his male wife, what if your own child happens to run mad will you take no urgent steps to redeem the life of that child, possibly cure him?

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by cameronese(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Funny thing is, same-sex marriage last longer than opposite-sex marriage cheesy grin cheesy

To what purpose? It shouldn't be called marriage in the first place!

It is contrary to nature - and those engaging in it is working against human-race!

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Betty White on gay marriage:

[size=18pt]“I don’t care who anybody sleeps with. If a couple has been together all that time — and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones — I think it’s fine if they want to get married. I don’t know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.”[/size]

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Why?

You don't want to sell to homosexual couples?

I don't care who I sell to, you know Nigerians, they'll label and use their words to kill you before you started.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by maskid(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
soe: 1st to comment

for ur PLASTIC mind
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
manny4life:

I don't care who I sell to, you know Nigerians, they'll label and use their words to kill you before you started.

Forget Nigerians, Manny. Do what you want to do when you want to do it.
Nigerians will label you regardless of what you do.

Lol PS: I could care less about Nigerians and their opinions where my success is concerned. Neither should you. Nigerians are nothing but obstacles, tbh.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
onitshaigbo: The Bible taught us we are responsible for our community. If someone does something abhorrent, then we must rebuke them or refuse to associate with them.
I thought the bible asked you to kill them. like most of your governments are doing.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why will Gays activist like Obama be allowed to visit a country like Nigeria?
Una nor serious undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Hardfact: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger: Another funny thing is that, countries that legally accept these acts can only prosper, and these who think they have 've got the right to invade others privacy are just sinking.

Yet another wierd thing is that, countries that can only prosper are those that legally accept such acts, and those who you think they have 've got the right to invade others privacy are and you think are sinking are those who refuse gay, isn't it?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger: Why will Gays activist like Obama be allowed to visit a country like Nigeria?
Una nor serious undecided

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hardfact:

Yet another wierd thing is that, countries that can only prosper are those that legally accept such acts, and those who you think they have 've got the right to invade others privacy are and you think are sinking are those who refuse gay, isn't it?
That is the black and white truth. O.K?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by hollypagan: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
GAY PPL THIS IS UNA TOPIC I WAN GO REST
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
nagoma:

You mean denying the babies their right to motherhood?
What if you can't make you own biologigal child? Won't you be considering an adoption?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by universalbets(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While Sir Elton and his partner are expressing their rights to chose to live the way they feel one would have expected they exercise this right to the very end by having their own child without having to depend on the opposite sex.

One of the previledges of been straight is the right to bear children via the same process. This option is neither available to a male-male or female-female relationship.

Some efforts by man are ground breaking while some are very debasing.

Mr. Elton has used his wealth to set a precedence that call natural laws bluff.

Last i checked man is yet to survive in outer space without a suit.

Man is yet to live under water unaided.

Even in gene mutations their are boundaries otherwise we will wake up one day to accept a half man/half animal as a norm.

The works are ongoing.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Uwa nmebi
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
lorretta u: Uwa nmebi
Write in English pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Meet Emmanuel Igolo aka Emma Fire, "Spitting Fire Is A Gift From God” / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.