Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah (23288 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

what r u trying to promote Here? You are really feeling yourself abi?with all the pictures and hellish celebrities campaigning for gays like you?sooo glad you are not in my area,.as bad as it may sound, would love to put a bullet to your head for my childfens sake.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Forget Nigerians, Manny. Do what you want to do when you want to do it.
Nigerians will label you regardless of what you do.

Lol PS: I could care less about Nigerians and their opinions where my success is concerned. Neither should you. Nigerians are nothing but obstacles, tbh.

Oh I will as soon as I land Houston, TX. smiley smiley

Real Estate is booming back up and heck, I'll cash in on it. Manny's Real Estate Consultants, expect it soon grin grin grin

Personally, I really don't care who sells or buys, I'm on my hustle, I just don't want people to quickly label me because of my work association with different people.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by olapluto(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
An educated mind will see beyond these cosmetics of the gay folks. Things are not rosy! Healthwise, it is not good. Just last week, a 25% increase in HIV cases in UK gay community. They can smile for camera all they want, it is not cool or appealing. One of them has to role play. Live a deceitful life to satisfy an urge.
I wonder what happens to poor gay people. They cannot adopt kids, they cannot buy drugs or do surgeries to seal their an.us.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Freiburger:
grin grin
oh I just realised, why am I wasting my time here.this thread is for gays. See how all of them are coming out in droves .wowwwwwwwww Africa.let me get the heck outta here.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2013
ifeness: Was the bible god not gay? Oh sorry,he slept with a virgin cool

Let gay people be,it is their right to be free.

check you out, finally out of the closet?I can see flames oozing out if your ass.I wish I can put a bullet on your forehead if you were in my town. And I am a trained marksman. Will be glad to do it to all you homosexual
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Hilarious comments from Bible readers grin
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Oh I will as soon as I land Houston, TX. smiley smiley

Real Estate is booming back up and heck, I'll cash in on it. Manny's Real Estate Consultants, expect it soon grin grin grin

Personally, I really don't care who sells or buys, I'm on my hustle, I just don't want people to quickly label me because of my work association with different people.

You're excited to go to Texas aren't you? You have families there?

I thought you were an IT kind of guy lol.

Let people wonder lol. Just find a beautiful babe, make beautiful babies as you go.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2013
azzima: check you out, finally out of the closet?I can see flames oozing out if your ass.I wish I can put a bullet on your forehead if you were in my town. And I am a trained marksman. Will be glad to do it to all you homosexual

You can do your beloved yahweh in the ass not me. At least you are you welcomed to the gay club. I am sure you fantasise about it a lot.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2013
azzima: one thing that I enjoy about this thread is that at least we now know the CONFIRMED gays on the site. You are a shame to yorubas and African. Burn in hell jor.

Lol! You're a shame to the human race smiley
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Vivipop(f): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Holy Cricket! Seriously,putting religion aside,where has the word MORALITY gone to? This is sooooo wrong because it's unnatural,inhumane,immoral and weird. This is like mega gross!. #pukes#
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by trimandtrendy(f): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=14pt]And they chose such holy names, Elijah and Joseph. smh. [/size]
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by bot101(m): 1:11am On Feb 20, 2013
I'd like all gays and lesbians in the house to take time and think deeply and be true to themselves while doing so on this issue of homosexuality If you feel an atom of guilt or the urge to wish away some thoughts that come to your minds, maybe you should reconsider your decision.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You're excited to go to Texas aren't you? You have families there?

I thought you were an IT kind of guy lol.

Let people wonder lol. Just find a beautiful babe, make beautiful babies as you go.

Yes, I'm really excited to moving to TX in the fall of this year, although, just a sister who's there, that's it, lol that's why I'm preparing smartly, and enthusiastic about it. grin grin grin

I love so many things including IT but I'm not an IT person, although as a matter of fact, taking up Programming courses + Database System Administration. It's nothing wrong in expanding your knowledge, hehe... It's good to be versed in several areas.

Haha, will do. I heard there lot's of Nigerians, so I'll plan well smiley smiley
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by yoyothefirst(f): 1:22am On Feb 20, 2013
Hell is real
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by YorubaOmoge: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Yes, I'm really excited to moving to TX in the fall of this year, although, just a sister who's there, that's it, lol that's why I'm preparing smartly, and enthusiastic about it. grin grin grin

I love so many things including IT but I'm not an IT person, although as a matter of fact, taking up Programming courses + Database System Administration. It's nothing wrong in expanding your knowledge, hehe... It's good to be versed in several areas.

Haha, will do. I heard there lot's of Nigerians, so I'll plan well smiley smiley

I'm moving there in the fall too, if everything goes well by God's grace. I believe I've told you that already. Holla at a sister tongue

You might even be the one to sell me my first home cheesy

Hehehe, I'm used to living around Nigerians. I know how to make them mind their business.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba-Omege or whatever.. You will die a painful death
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Feraz(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2013
^^^^haba! Just cos she doesn't share the same view with you, she'll die a painful death?? That's an 'unwise' statement bro (no offense).

Elton John, I'm a fan of your music but this? Damn!!! What happened to enjoying the breasts of a woman and other parts of the body? It is now a man that has the same thing you do? Now, you're getting kids the natural way and not you getting pregnant or your partner? That's so unnatural......
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Klinee: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Dis is child abuse,denyin dis kids d opportunity 2 feel dia mother, placin dem in an area where dey dnt want 2 be.wat if dis kid turn out 2 became somebody like me,who cnt stay where gays are without killin dem.nigeria nid 2 make gay death penalty b4 we start all dis nonsense story.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger: Wishing them the best.
what best are you wishing them??!!
Shameless Godforsaken gays...mtcheeeew.smh undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by shanktang(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2013
child abuse of the higest order a child needs the care of a mother while growing up for certain emoional needs aand not one mentally derailed 'he' posing as a 'she' it can nevr be the same u just cant cheat nature if those kid grow up into adulthood under this presence cercumcies they will nevr feel secured, quite unfortunate.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by mount1ng(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Who want to tell me that this ppl are not sick. So they can't have baby of their own. If everybody were like them where will they get a child to call theirs. Hell certified.
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Crystallic: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2013
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2013
mount1ng: Who want to tell me that this ppl are not sick. .
How do i know they 're sick? I'm not a psychiatric doctor? Who am 'i to judge them?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by aniyphil: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
S*x sells:
Why do they want to spoil the lives of these beautiful innocent kids ? So they will grow up learning a man married to another man? They re obviously potential gays without options. Lawd have mercy!

My thoughts exactly !
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by azzima(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=mount1ng]Who want to tell me that this ppl are not sick. So they can't have baby of their own. If everybody were like them where will they get a child to call theirs. Hell certified.[/quote you give them their civil right and they will never stop there. Now they r having babies and showing it off like its cool.what next?
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Sugardiva(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
ola_pluto: An educated mind will see beyond these cosmetics of the gay folks. Things are not rosy! Healthwise, it is not good. Just last week, a 25% increase in HIV cases in UK gay community. They can smile for camera all they want, it is not cool or appealing. One of them has to role play. Live a deceitful life to satisfy an urge.
I wonder what happens to poor gay people. They cannot adopt kids, they cannot buy drugs or do surgeries to seal their an.us.

Thank u for ur comment. One of dem has to roleplay n I wonder why a man wld settle for a man acting likE a woman when he can have a real woman. SMH
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
so a fool brought this to front page for me 2 see, den i saw it and said my mind and the same fool decided to hide my comment cos he felt threatened by what I said. Even if it means that I'l die carrying out my heart desire, I don't mind. If my son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, or any relations mistakenly becomes gay and I find out and warn him and he continues or opposes me, I'l give him arsenide secretly and before he'l die I'l tell him I did it and if he/she dies, I'l use a very conc. hydroflouric acid to bury him/her

1 Like

Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Movingcoil: so a fool brought this to front page for me 2 see, den i saw it and said my mind and the same fool decided to hide my comment cos he felt threatened by what I said. Even if it means that I'l die carrying out my heart desire, I don't mind. If my son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, or any relations mistakenly becomes gay and I find out and warn him and he continues or opposes me, I'l give him arsenide secretly and before he'l die I'l tell him I did it and if he/she dies, I'l use a very conc. hydroflouric acid to bury him/her
notin about me can ever be concerned about gayism. Itz just 2 abnormal and absurd and nasty
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Freiburger(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Movingcoil: so a fool brought this to front page for me 2 see, den i saw it and said my mind and the same fool decided to hide my comment cos he felt threatened by what I said. Even if it means that I'l die carrying out my heart desire, I don't mind. If my son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, or any relations mistakenly becomes gay and I find out and warn him and he continues or opposes me, I'l give him arsenide secretly and before he'l die I'l tell him I did it and if he/she dies, I'l use a very conc. hydroflouric acid to bury him/her
Get lost, angry hypocrite undecided
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by nagoma(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger:
This is no western issue, it has a lot to do with deep understanding.
Nobody want his/her privacy invaded or judged, but why are we deriving pleasure from doing the same thing to others?

Freiburger for Free- bugging!
Re: Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freiburger:
Get lost, angry hypocrite undecided
aren't u d hypocrite? A landed fool and highly afflicted chunk for imbecili*ty.. A chronic b*astard. Been goin 2ru all ur comments and came 2 realise how stupid whatsoever brought u into this world is, can I ask if u wer born 2ru abortion or miscarriage? Cos itz moronic fibroids like u dat could hav such complicated conception, was ur mother using cement bag for sanitary pad or was her menstration gaseous, did she breast feed u wid acid or omo water? i 4got u hav no mother, u wer breastfed wid s*perm from ur alleged father/mother's di'ck.. Am really sorry 4 U. If u hav notin 2 back up ur upside down brain formulation dat abnormality is normal, y not use a scorpion tail for a Love Machine and 4k ur an*us till u start vomiting venom from all d openings in ur body. U hav luck u don't stay near me, u would by now be singing twinkle twinkle little star to the devil. Useless fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.