Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University (11933 Views)

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ mad cow i want to let you know am not in a cyber cafe.i was able to uncover the situation by participating in the protest.i choose not to reply ur expression of mediocrity.God bless mad cow.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by ellab(f): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

This girl na Rambo Sister!!!

Na even for the back of the Sojos she even stand!!

And all the boys dey run for their lives!! Tomorrow now, them go dey lie give their children about how them fight ssoldiers when them dey school!! angry

Ella, my dear, when they restore water, make sure say e no reach boys hostel o! Make dem dey go stream go fetch water! All una boys na jew men!!

Lmao..bros,na hiding things I do 4 there o.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls for those in nasarawa state university, i just got an information that some of the people walking around the skul are not students but sleepers sent to take pictures of protesting student.be careful

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by brownlord: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
ella.b:
Last year,they said d dam spoilt...we agreed.
This year they are telling us they wanna reserve water.4 wetin?

Una no get confra for the school ni? Abi dem no get gun, make una gun one military man down, then hit like 3 lecturers make dem close the school, chai, proudly AAUite, ekpoma for don stand still na, oppurtunity to test the gun wen una dey hide since, all of una still dey dull, if i hear say anybody wen come from that skool tell me say em join injus, na God go purnish that person
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by idlaw2k3(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dospix: Pls for those in nasarawa state university, i just got an information that some of the people walking around the skul are not students but sleepers sent to take pictures of protesting student.be careful

Which type of SLEEPERS?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Confirmed two students have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by brownlord: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dospix: @ mad cow i want to let you know am not in a cyber cafe.i was able to uncover the situation by participating in the protest.i choose not to reply ur expression of mediocrity.God bless mad cow.

Wheres the aluta spirit, if a peaceful protest now turn to battle field why dont u guyz make it hot, i know u cant face the military men, but what happen to ur vcs house, office deans house, dont they have cars, make the town stand still that the govt. Is there no police station, start destroying tins both within the uni. And environ, if na ekpoma, i for don get like 6 blackberry by now
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
idlaw2k3:

Which type of SLEEPERS?
Spy
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Larrylarex(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Naija things, na only make dem dey chop money... bastards!
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by ogoshisadiq(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Black Monday in Nasarawa state university, a bit
calm nw, a peaceful protest dat has turn 2 sumtin
else.... Already SUG president in clinic beaten by d
army, 8 studentz shot, 4 dead...... Wat is our beloved
V.C, NANS, FG, SG... Doin abt it Black Monday in Nasarawa state university, a bit
V.C, NANS, FG, SG... Doin abt it
Black Monday in Nasarawa state university, a bit
V.C, NANS, FG, SG... Doin abt it
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
brownlord:

Wheres the aluta spirit, if a peaceful protest now turn to battle field why dont u guyz make it hot, i know u cant face the military men, but what happen to ur vcs house, office deans house, dont they have cars, make the town stand still that the govt. Is there no police station, start destroying tins both within the uni. And environ, if na ekpoma, i for don get like 6 blackberry by now

Bros!! These people fall my hand!!

Shoooo!! Like two bank and bullion van for don tumble na!! Boys for don hammer!!

Instead, na to dey hide for cybercafe dey tweet and send message come Nairaland dem dey.

Shey na Army!! Dem sef know where matter dey reach commot from Riot enter war..

By now, VC wife and Daughter for don loss..

Jew men too full that school abeg!! Dem even knack SUG president join the matter sef!!

If na those days wen I dey school, by now, we for don tumble Government house plus House of assembly na!!

Army dey fear our crase those days!!
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by gunners160(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mad Cow:

And you call yourself a Man!! angry

Meanwhile a girl just brought us pictures!! angry

Im sure that while brave students are on the streets militating and fighting for whats right, you have like a coward gone to a cybercafe to hide and send messages to Nairaland!! angry

Be a man!! Grab a coke bottle and go bust some heads!! I sure e get some lecturers wey done give you carryovers, time to burmn their offices is now!! Erase all records...
dog wey wan bite no 2 dey shout.stop 2 dey mk mouth go battle field.na person pikin na him u want put 4 trouble.u kal urself a soldier yet u are scared of war
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by 2goodbobo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: Where did the student exp water to come frm, the north na desert na.

Olodo, who tell u say Nasarawa na North? Between what is happening to my former school?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by mu2sa2: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
idlaw2k3: Just because of water??
Water is life. Unfortunately, our "democratic" leaders are using soldiers armed with weapons for battle front operations to deal with peaceful protesters.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Ngwakwe: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
I think say Nasarawa na CPC controlled State.

"Water For All" no follow for their manifesto

Naa waa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by TableLeg(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
idlaw2k3: Just because of water??
You are an idio..t
Tell me how many cups of water you have been able to survive without in the last 24 hours?!
Moro...n!
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by jokedusi57(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
keffi is know a mini war front for the mad soldier.what is the foolish governor and our so call president doing.....
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Some pictures

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by jokedusi57(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
keffi is now a mini war front for the mad soldier.what is the foolish governor and our so call president doing.....what is nigeria turning into
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by ginas: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
SCHOOL ALREADY CLOSED INDEFINITELY, ACCORDING TO LATEST REPORTS
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Panter215: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mad cow, Okija juju and all you others inciting these kid to go and fight the military, note that you are all a bunch of idoits. Let the kids be if you do not have good advice to give. Guys and girls of Nassarawa university, please go home for now, even if your school is not closed. Follow the lead from the governor's kids and leave now. Do you burn down anything and note nothing more can happen to you suj president. They will not kill him and the report is enough to ensure justice is done for him and the others injuried. Note for now it is still a rumor that someone died (talk less of 4) but if this has happened, it will be investigate later and no need to increase the tally. Note only the living can change events and there are way to go about change. Lets petition the VC to the minister or at worse all should live the hostels for him.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Students have been given five hours to vacate the hostel.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by taharqa: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mad Cow:

And you call yourself a Man!! angry

Meanwhile a girl just brought us pictures!! angry

Im sure that while brave students are on the streets militating and fighting for whats right, you have like a coward gone to a cybercafe to hide and send messages to Nairaland!! angry

Be a man!! Grab a coke bottle and go bust some heads!! I sure e get some lecturers wey done give you carryovers, time to burmn their offices is now!! Erase all records...
Hehehehehehehe....... Bros, u rili be Mad Cow. Abeg, no use laugh finish pesin..grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Panter215: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehehehe....... Bros, u rili be Mad Cow. Abeg, no use laugh finish pesin..grin grin grin grin
Guy this is not a laughing matter. Are you seeing the picture coming out from that end. When we have a serious issue on the ground, people should stop joking. Actual persons get hurt with wrong advice. I hope no one actual took this guys advice to that coke bottle and brust any guys head. My guy in cyber cafe, please go home from there.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please am not in a cyber cafe.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by idlaw2k3(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Table Leg :

You are an idio..t
Tell me how many cups of water you have been able to survive without in the last 24 hours?!
Moro...n!

I dont have to decend to using gutter language just to make a point. Get the context. I am outraged that people should die just because they are legitimately asking the autorities to provide water.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by HOTWATER(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
And this is a state governed by CPC . Just thinking again what magic CPC has done in Nassarwa , that they want to come and do at the federal level . Hungry Hunters
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Soldiers are currently going into the student lodge and floging them.some times i wonder when nigeria will change? Pls nsuk students dont roam about, just remain in your room;if possible lock yourself inside.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by idlaw2k3(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
The the military ways of handling protesters need to be reviewed. Two promising leaders of this country have been wasted today. Just becase they were asking for water. Its so sad.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Aminumohd: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Have just been informed by a frnd that skuls there that 4 students nd 2 soldiers hv been killed so far. May God help us
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by CaptRewa(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: Where did the student exp water to come frm, the north na desert na.
[size=8pt][/size]
@Sweetapple, you sound highly mal-informed abt the North... have u ever left ur village before?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Quelme: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Chai..! Ambrose Alli University nor dey dull for dis kin mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Shut Down Over MAU Name Change Protests / Uniben School Fees Schedule / NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.