Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University (11932 Views)

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 4:11am On Feb 26, 2013
@Donkray i am not disputing anything you said, but i want to let you know that the protest changed its drum beat when the military intervened.A lot of student got angered by the way they were treated nd then turned violence. I hate violent;peace is d way
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Ikbobby(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2013
brownlord: Let that school be closed down permanently, God purnish all the student, so they start a protest they cannot finish, chai, all this nasarawa uni. Student na weakly o, Ambrose alli uni. Na skool jor, i duff my heart for anyone that made it from that school alive, rugged and dugged aauite, una bam
U MUST BE STUPID FOR THIS STATEMENT.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by GboyegaD(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Talk about irresponsibility, that's the case. What made you think that the students haven't done that?

Whatever their excuse is, it is not tenable. If there is a need to protest, at the sight of Nigerian Military Officers with guns, you should act with sense because life's got no duplicate.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Majesty202(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
The protest was hot, it was neva our intention bt we hv no choice,pls let dem open our school 4 us i wnt finish @ d appointed tym ooo.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by ellab(f): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
brownlord: Let that school be closed down permanently, God purnish all the student, so they start a protest they cannot finish, chai, all this nasarawa uni. Student na weakly o, Ambrose alli uni. Na skool jor, i duff my heart for anyone that made it from that school alive, rugged and dugged aauite, una bam

Frankly,u must be Stupid.
Idiot
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by olatunji555: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Ik-bobby:
U MUST BE STUPID FOR THIS STATEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Mark, Suswam Seek Spiritual intervention / BrainersNG And OOPL Launch ₦6 Million Scholarship Competition In Ogun, Ondo, Oyo / UNILAG Shut Down Over MAU Name Change Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.