Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (168337 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
kaykad: @Ayoolla: is every tin a joke to u....do u need to always say negative tins on each thread. kindly acknowledge the work and inspire to build one
Inspire or Aspire? I have a Land and another project nearing completion mind you sir. I just expressed an observation! Good job Op very soon Assocuiation of Landlords go soon burst for Nairaland... Hehehehe... Na me go be chairman.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by sova(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
ur home can nt be complete without a beautiful kitchn. for ur kitchen nd wardrobe cabinets installation both foreign nd local. moreso,we can chnge d face of ur wall wt elegant wall papers. inbox me,a trial wl convince u .
sammyamex1@gmail.com
081-576-78483

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by louken(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wow! Muyesky on front page! I've been a silent follower of this thread and I've learnt a lot. More power to your elbow chief muyesky.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Divinetouch(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Muyesky]more[/q

guy u ve jst made me happy dis nite. God bless u BRO.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Dereformer(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Op congrats.
Pls i need your advice on this:

I started a 4 bedroom bungalow in my village in Abia state. The project is presently at window level.

But the issue is that i did not do german flooring and there are no provisions for pillars except 2 at the front sit-out.

The land where the building is situated is dry land.

Is my not having german flooring and enough pillars likely to affect the building?

I have seen bungalows built without german floor and pillars still standing after many decades.

Please, professionals, i need your responses on my question. To get money to start building project no be beans oooo.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
experience16:
why don't. you use Nigerite ceiling products such Acoustile,Decoceil,Superceil with durable and attractive values. The PVC is not durable and sags with the passage of time

There are different quality of PVC, those poorly Chinese made will sag with time.. but better made one never sags. Muyesky got a very good quality one and I got the same PVC too, so I know.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Hollyb(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Congrats bro you've done a very good job and may God grant you d grace to finish this and other projects lyk dis. Amen
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Eddybond: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
That's a good one. People will say na MAN you be
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by markwil(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is beautiful a lovely job bro #jahbless
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tosinjoe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rilly commendable
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by opeolukoya: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Whaooo this is really amazing big ups to hajji I love building too experiment some with my dads house which I rennovated when I was single jst got married and praying for provision for my hubby to start buildin meanwhile I will be here takeing my lectures from my proffessors
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Litmus: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bitingcool: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
hello Muyesky, pls before you go. this PVC roofing, wont it cause heat..? cos i was told it causes unbearable heat. that its not good. pls whats ur opinion.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tlops(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
came late on this thread, but its been worth the time,,, congratulations to the OP!

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spotmataz: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
@OP thumbs up! This is very commendable, educative too. I must say Congratulations!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
funtanherb: please what is the cost of land in that area,did you know a reliable person that i can buy from

Pls, call 08035757416 and let's talk abt it
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
BE811APP: With dis am encouraged to build my own house... D price is fair!!!!

The Lord is ur strength sir. Take the first step, that's the most important thing.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by moshd(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Me like! Great work!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
juvewalex: U've done well bro , u shall nt stay longer in dis house b4 moving to another bigger n better mansion of ur own by his grace........

Amen sir, and same to you too. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
opone72: Hey man I really love the way you put this this article together, God will be with to finish it up, I want to embark in this type of project, u really gave me insight on what I want to embark on when I come home for xmas, I have a plot of land in Ibara housing estates anyway u can get in touch , infiniglory@Gmail.con

Please check your mail sir, I have replied accordingly smiley. Thanks a lot
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
jman77: ABEG! WHERE YOU FOR SEE MONEY? ABEG! WHERE YOU FOR SEE MONEY?

Na baba God go fit answer that question bros! grin
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Area-Fada:
Finally FP for Muyesky.

I found this thread very useful some months ago.

More grease.

I feel highly honored to have been of immense help in my own little way to you sir. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
tolsee: Wow, you have inspired me! Now I'm thinking of building a "safe house" in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria..

There is nothing to wait for again sir, the time is now smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
DrDapcee: Thank you for a highly informative thread. Would you mind sharing how much the total cost of the house is? I have been constantly informed that I would need about N30m to build a house in Lagos. Your project seems to be an eye opener for me.

Its a 3 bed house sir(very very spacious). Give or take, abt 6M has been expended and we are still spending. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
kaykad: Dear Muyesky:

thanks for the thread, i tink it was meant for me cos i just saved up to N 400k and am about buying a car, i did my pros and cons and concluded that its more of a liability. now seeing your thread, i want you to guide me and help me become a landlord please:i want to do the process one after the other so as not to put/rush my self into debt. I WANT TO ALSO BUILD A 4 ROOMS FACE ME HOUSE ON BOTH WINGS IN OGUN STATE AND I WOULD LIKE TO START WITH THE FOUNDATION COST, DEN BUILD UP TO THE WINDOWS LEVEL/ROOFING :

FOUNDATION COST
WILL ALSO WANT TO PUT PILLARS

1. PLEASE HOW MANY BLOCKS
2. HOW MANY TIPPER OF SAND
3. HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT
4. HOW MANY TIPPER OF GRAVEL/ GRANITE
5. HOW MANY LABORER
6. HOW MANY IRON ROD
7. HOW MANY PEGGING
8. HOW MANY PILLAR PLANK
9. WAT PAYMENT MODE I.E PER DAY OR NEGOTIATE ON HOW MUCH DEY WILL COLLECT FOR FOUNDATION, BOTH HAVE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES

PLEASE YOU CAN HELP ADD OR REMOVE FROM THE LIST IF YOU THINK ITS NOT NECESSARY COS U HAV MORE EXPERIENCE DAN ME, AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE

Thank you so much sir. It appears what you have requested for is not a quick fix solution hence we will need to talk about it so get you a tailor made solution best suited for your property. Please, call : 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com and let's talk about it smiley. Congrats
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
mufutau55: Wow! Muyesky. Front Page at last. Good work.

Hajji Mufutau

Well, what can I say sir? grin. Hard work and integrity is the watchword.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
rash47:

Oga muya, may GOD crown all ur effort with succes dat will surpass ur wildest imagination.(Amen) ur meticulousness is unrivalled in dis ur proffession. As for ur accident, wishing speedy recovery...ani ri irue mo ooh, amin ase.

Personally, I think its people like u dat we need for minister of housing in dis God forsakeen con3, as I usually reiterate weneva discusing issues bodering nigeria, wat we need most in dis country is affordable housing for all, a man without a personal roof ova his head will hardly think of d nx move as far as human basic needs is concern,I tuned in to aljazeera a while ago there's a report there in dat almost 100m nigerian's lack housing. So so sad.

I just bought a piece of land in ilorin which I intend to biuld a 3bd room flat, I pray to ALLAH make it easy for me...I will contacting u shortly for necessry guide.

Will be most glad and ready to be of the slightest assistance required, even if it means flying down to Ilorin. Best of luck sir smiley

Thanks, Remain blessed now nd always!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
experience16:
why don't. you use Nigerite ceiling products such Acoustile,Decoceil,Superceil with durable and attractive values. The PVC is not durable and sags with the passage of time

Nigerite ceiling products are very reliable Ade in Nigeria products, so is Amoula pvc stripes. They are three times stronger, better and more expensive that the imported ones. That's the essence of the forum sir, what and all we know might not be all there is to life. Now you know about this now, use or recommend someone to use it and let them give testimonies. It is well with you and your household sir. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by delpee(f): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Just seeing this and I am really impressed. I always advise younger people to rent wisely and have a time frame within which they should own their own homes. Those who rent 2mill p.a flats can now see that they will build faster if they get a cheaper place to stay. Ladies can also learn how many blocks/bags of cement they can buy from their brazilian hair and italian designer bag budget.
Well done guys! More grease to your elbows.

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Jarus: Nice job. Congrats.

Thank you so much sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by lancee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks for the thread ,congrats
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
louken: Wow! Muyesky on front page! I've been a silent follower of this thread and I've learnt a lot. More power to your elbow chief muyesky.

All the credit goes to the man upstairs sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures