Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (168047 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Schynam:

Kindly provide their website and contacts. Thanks.

Its along kudirat Abiola way, ikeja. Not too far from the old christ embassy. You can't miss it.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Muyesky

Can you tell me which is better Nigeria Kabel Metal or Nigerchin for wires/cables?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
mufutau55: @Muyesky

Can you tell me which is better Nigeria Cable Metal or Nigerchin for wires/cables?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

They both have N.I.S five star rating, so any of them is very okay smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Muyesky:

Thank you. This is very helpful.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you. This is very helpful.

Hajji Mufutau

My pleasure sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tunde57: 3:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Dear Muyesky,

I am a follower of your tread on Nairaland, and I have benefitted alot from the various advices and recommendations you have offered on this platform.

I am about to embark on the tiling and electrical wiring my building after having just completed the platering and ceiling

My main problem now is the cost of the quotation I was given for the electrical wiring of the house which is 600K for wiring, basic light fittings and one concrete pole plus servicing of the building which I think it's a bit on the high side.

Could you please give me your opinion on this issue, the building is comprised of (A) one two bed, one small sitting, one small kitchen and toiltet/bathroom (B) one three bed, one sitting/dinning, one small kitchen and two toilet/bathroom making it a two flat building.

I need your opinion on this if the price quoted is reasonable or not.
on the amount quoted.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind response, A ma riyin ba o

Tunde57
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by louken(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2013
tunde57: Dear Muyesky,

I am a follower of your tread on Nairaland, and I have benefitted alot from the various advices and recommendations you have offered on this platform.

I am about to embark on the tiling and electrical wiring my building after having just completed the platering and ceiling

My main problem now is the cost of the quotation I was given for the electrical wiring of the house which is 600K for wiring, basic light fittings and one concrete pole plus servicing of the building which I think it's a bit on the high side.

Could you please give me your opinion on this issue, the building is comprised of (A) one two bed, one small sitting, one small kitchen and toiltet/bathroom (B) one three bed, one sitting/dinning, one small kitchen and two toilet/bathroom making it a two flat building.

I need your opinion on this if the price quoted is reasonable or not.
on the amount quoted.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind response, A ma riyin ba o

Tunde57

I just finished installing wires in my house (conduit) but yet to install d fittings like sockets and lighting. I paid d electrician for labour (45,000) while I bought all d materials. Materials cost me around 150k (I went for cutix cables). I hope u find these helpful. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Schynam: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Muyesky:

Its along kudirat Abiola way, ikeja. Not too far from the old christ embassy. You can't miss it.

Bros, thanks a lot. I got a good quote from the Omi Adio Clay bricks factory in Ibadan.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Schynam:

Bros, thanks a lot. I got a good quote from the Omi Adio Clay bricks factory in Ibadan.

Its been my pleasure sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Muyesky:

Updates Oga Muyesky,
Nigerchin cables/wires were acquired today, installation starts by electrician tomorow..

Thank you again Muyesky, for your constant help.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2013
mufutau55:

Nigerchin cables/wires acquired, installation starts by electrician tomorow..

Thank you again Muyesky, for your constant help.

Hajji Mufutau

Its been my greatest pleasure sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by trumpcoat(m): 1:59am On Sep 21, 2013
After years of home improvement experience, we would like to help you by using our knowledge and skills to tackle ALL your projects in and outside your home. We has been trained in many techniques of painting, spraying, wallpapering, drywall and plaster-work, SCREE DING & POP. If punctuality, cleanliness and high quality of work is important to you give us call and we will be glad to provide you with a free estimate.

Interior/exterior decorating Painting
Screding & POP
Spray Texture
Wallpaper installation
Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..

trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
bugmenot:
@ Hajji Mufutau
Very beautiful PVC! Your MQ is as good as completed. More grease to your elbows.
Do you mind sharing cost per sq. metre of the PVC? Also, your windows seem to be casement windows, will you install net on the inside?

@Bugmenot
As promised, here is the photos of the Windows Net installed (sliding nets).. (Look at Page 15 for windows without the Net installed)

Note: Oga Muyesky, sorry to clog-up your thread... but I am sure you won't mind. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
mufutau55:

@Bugmenot
As promised, here is the photos of the Windows Net installed.. (Look at Page 15 for windows without the Net installed)

Note: Oga Muyesky, sorry to clog-up your thread... but I am sure you won't mind. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

wink
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Muyesky:

wink

Thank you. Last post. I promise. shocked

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bugmenot: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
mufutau55:

@Bugmenot
As promised, here is the photos of the Windows Net installed (sliding nets).. (Look at Page 15 for windows without the Net installed)

Hajji Mufutau

Looks lovely! Hopefully they can get mine to look this good, fingers crossed.

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tunde57: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2013
louken: I just finished installing wires in my house (conduit) but yet to install d fittings like sockets and lighting. I paid d electrician for labour (45,000) while I bought all d materials. Materials cost me around 150k (I went for cutix cables). I hope u find these helpful. Regards.

Thank you very much, it has been most helpful. this is why I like this forum, when de-railing, this forum always put you back on track especially with the imputes of people like Oga Muyesky ans Hajji Mufutau. God bless you all for the advice and informations being rendered on this thread, it is highly appreciated.

Tunde57

2 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2013
tunde57:

Thank you very much, it has been most helpful. this is why I like this forum, when de-railing, this forum always put you back on track especially with the imputes of people like Oga Muyesky ans Hajji Mufutau. God bless you all for the advice and informations being rendered on this thread, it is highly appreciated.

Tunde57

You can say that again sir. It feels so good to know that little effort seems to be able to guide people in the right direction. You are blessed. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Muyesky:

You can say that again sir. It feels so good to know that little effort seems to be able to guide people in the right direction. You are blessed. smiley

It has been most helpful to me in particular, and I will always appreciate all your efforts, simplicity and truthful feedback.
Your thread makes me think of what I can, will do, and improvise on my little project. Thanking you is not enough but that it is a start.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by esoorita: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
mufutau55:

It has been most helpful to me in particular, and I will always appreciate all your efforts, simplicity and truthful feedback.
Your thread makes me think of what I can, will do, and improvise on my little project. Thanking you is not enough but that it is a start.

Hajji Mufutau

Muyesky has been extremely helpful to every potential house builders on his thread and God bless him. He's set a benchmark for any amateur builder to match when they're showcasing their building projects.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
esoorita:

Muyesky has been extremely helpful to every potential house builders on his thread and God bless him. He's set a benchmark for any amateur builder to match when they're showcasing their building projects.

Thank you so much sir for your wonderful encouraging write up. I most sincerely and humbly appreciate it.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by oladele007: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
a good plastering and bricklayer needed in ogijo near ikorodu.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
oladele007: a good plastering and bricklayer needed in ogijo near ikorodu.

call 08035757416
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oga Muyesky, if you come across some nice Door Locks, Light Switches (in various gangs), Light Sockets and Lamp Holders..
Can you please post a picture of it and probably their prices.. I will be much grateful. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Muyesky, if you come across some nice Door Locks, Light Switches (in various gangs), Light Sockets and Lamp Holders..
Can you please post a picture of it and probably their prices.. I will be much grateful. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

So sorry about the delay in responding to your request sir. Its all biz tinz wink. If i am not too late, these are some of the best collections around:

Lamp holder 1 @ N240
Lamp holder 2 @ N140

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Lamp holder 3 @ N130
Light dimmer @ N1,900

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2013
smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2013
wink

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2013
smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2013
wink

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2013
smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Muyesky:
So sorry about the delay in responding to your request sir. Its all biz tinz wink. If i am not too late, these are some of the best collections around:
Lamp holder 1 @ N240
Lamp holder 2 @ N140

Oga Muyesky.. You are never late. I know you have business to take care of too.. Thanks very much for providing the list..
Please keep them coming as you come across them.. I am awaiting the quotes for materials needed from the Electrician.
Thanks a bunch, you are a swell guy.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.