Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (168050 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
babatosan: I love the pic of the door with see through burglar proof
How much does that cost?
Send me a mail papadoot@gmail.com

Mail sent sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kopell: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Guys please stop these secrecy about prices of thing in this forum, we're all here to learn from one another isn't base idea of these forum abi wo na don't forget? If brother so creative to design and produce the door locally, why can't we support his idea to make him creat more jobs on his own capacity. Please post more of your jobs and prices, your show room lactation so that many people can patronize his business. We don't have to keep importing everything we used, let encourage our own long talents so they can creat more ideals.

3 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
kopell: Guys please stop these secrecy about prices of thing in this forum, we're all here to learn from one another isn't base idea of these forum abi wo na don't forget? If brother so creative to design and produce the door locally, why can't we support his idea to make him creat more jobs on his own capacity. Please post more of your jobs and prices, your show room lactation so that many people can patronize his business. We don't have to keep importing everything we used, let encourage our own long talents so they can creat more ideals.

I truly feel you brother and I appreciate your concern. I actually did state the price up except for the one which I forgot to put up, that's the one the last person asked for. I truly will gain nothing by withholding information, you shld know that if you have been following most of my thread. So relax sir, I am as open as the word "open". The 4ft x 7ft of the security door with burglary proof @ #70,000 and the 3ft x 7ft @ #60,000. Thanks for the observation sir, God bless you.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kopell: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks brother no wahala, just trying to create awareness for that creative talent that make those doors.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tempest12: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Muyesky:

Mail sent sir.

Thank you
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
more smiley
3ft @ #45,000
4ft @ #60,000

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Muyesky: more smiley
3ft @ #45,000
4ft @ #60,000

Damn! This are iron doors? I love it, especially with the look of wooden doors. This is lovely.
Thanks for show-casing this Muyesky. You got take to make a separate thread and advertise
the doors and the windows and post various samples..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Damn! This are iron doors? I love it, especially with the look of wooden doors. This is lovely.
Thanks for show-casing this Muyesky. You got take to make a separate thread and advertise
the doors and the windows and post various samples..

Hajji Mufutau

smiley wink i am seriously looking into that sir, thank you so much.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by remcoface: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Muyesky:

smiley wink i am seriously looking into that sir, thank you so much.

That would be nice.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
remcoface:

That would be nice.

Howdy sir? Long time...

Yeah! That will be nice Mr. Muyesky.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by remcoface: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Howdy sir? Long time...

Yeah! That will be nice Mr. Muyesky.

Hajji Mufutau

Happy weekend sir, yeah long time. Have been busy that's why! Do enjoy your weekend sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by abiola75: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Please what did you pay for labour on plastering,my project is similar to yours and the bricklayer is giving me 150,000 naira for plastering 35,000 naira for flooring please can you advise me.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by babatosan: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
How were you able to achieve the wood grain finish on those iron doors? Was it paint?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
babatosan: How were you able to achieve the wood grain finish on those iron doors? Was it paint?

That's the secret recipe sir, but its sikkens and more.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
abiola75: Please what did you pay for labour on plastering,my project is similar to yours and the bricklayer is giving me 150,000 naira for plastering 35,000 naira for flooring please can you advise me.

Please, call 08035757416 and let's talk about it.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kopell: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
See this is all it take's to be on the map, good job for the doors. If you guys can make these with the little resources available, can't imagine with better machinery.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
kopell: See this is all it take's to be on the map, good job for the doors. If you guys can make these with the little resources available, can't imagine with better machinery.

You can say that again sir smiley, i just created a fresh thread for them so i will not be posting any more doors, windows, burglary proofs or gates here but on the new thread: (Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service) Please, bear with me smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Muyesky:

You can say that again sir smiley, i just created a fresh thread for them so i will not be posting any more doors, windows, burglary proofs or gates here but on the new thread on here but on the new thread: (Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service) Please, bear with me smiley

Good thing... Below is the link to the new thread... for all here to know and get involved.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Good thing... Below is the link to the new thread... for all here to know and get involved.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Hajji Mufutau

thank you sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Muyesky:

thank you sir smiley

Anything, for you, Brother.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Muyesky:

Sorry for my late posting of the locally made security doors. They have options of bullet proof(tested) and normal steel doors and also comes in various colors smiley

These are locally made , shocked are you kidding me?
Who then says we can't... ? Bro, I owe you, and we just have to do one or two deals together soon or later. This is infact a leap.

I have already signed into your other thread for security doors, burglary proof and aluminium
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Roserbert:

Who then says we can't... ? Bro, I owe you, and we just have to do one or two deals together soon or later. This is infact a leap.

I have already signed into your other thread for security doors, burglary proof and aluminum

I was amazed with those doors compare to the two imported doors I recently bought for my Men's Quarter..
You can surely see the quality difference between the doors.. Nairaland is exposing more better producers.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2013
Roserbert:

I have already signed into your other thread for security doors, burglary proof and aluminium

Thank you sir, really looking forward to that again. Will be ready whenever you are smiley

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spyroxy1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
FOLLOWING KEENLY...
May God bless u
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
spyroxy1: FOLLOWING KEENLY...
May God bless u

Amen sir, you and your household too.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2013
smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2013
wink

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Getting there surely.. insha Allah.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
mufutau55: Getting there surely.. insha Allah.

Hajji Mufutau

Exactly sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oga Muyesky.. Please tell me what is the dimension of a 4inch solid or hollow blocks?
Is it the normal 4x9x18, if not pleace check the dimensions for me..
Also can you please find out how much is the price of solid or hollow ones respectively.
I will appreaciate your help.. Thanks.

Note: I am trying to use this to build a shower basins in the bathroom for my Mens Quarters.
Or how is your shower basins built? Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oga Muyesky. After talking to you.. My brother called that he has gone to procure the Paragon Ceiling PVC
from Amoula Ventures based on your earlier recommendations.. we compared all the Chinese imported PVC and
I don't like most of them.. So I directed them to Amoula.. They may be installing the ceiling from tomorrow.

I wanted to get the one Oga Spyder880 used from Innoson Group but because too much wahala (problem) of availability, time and cost from their Enugu factory to Lagos Island (their office in Lagos), and then transporting the products from the Island to my site.. I also have to pay transportation from Enugu to Lagos.
So opted for your Paragon PVC from Amoula Ventures.. I am taking this time to thank you for all your reviews. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Muyesky. After talking to you.. My brother called that he has gone to procure the Paragon Ceiling PVC
from Amoula Ventures based on your earlier recommendations.. we compared all the Chinese imported PVC and
I don't like most of them.. So I directed them to Amoula.. They may be installing the ceiling from tomorrow.

I wanted to get the one Oga Spyder880 used from Innoson Group but because too much wahala (problem) of availability, time and cost from their Enugu factory to Lagos Island (their office in Lagos), and then transporting the products from the Island to my site.. I also have to pay transportation from Enugu to Lagos.
So opted for your Paragon PVC from Amoula Ventures.. I am taking this time to thank you for all your reviews. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau

Believe me sir, thats the best decision you ever made PVC wise smiley. The mistake people make at times is that they complain about the huge price difference of it as compared to the ones from China. In real sense, the quality speaks for it, u'll testify to that when u eventually see its aesthetics. This really makes me happy, the fact that i have been an influence in the pvc sapect of ur house. That can never be forgotten cheesy. God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.