Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (168182 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Muyesky:

Believe me sir, thats the best decision you ever made PVC wise smiley. The mistake people make at times is that they complain about the huge price difference of it as compared to the ones from China. In real sense, the quality speaks for it, u'll testify to that when u eventually see its aesthetics. This really makes me happy, the fact that i have been an influence in the pvc aspect of ur house. That can never be forgotten cheesy. God bless you sir

You have certainly being an influence in more than the ceiling PVC in my house.. You have been a tremendous help from the beginning, you just don't realize it. I thank you immensely.. And Yes, the difference speaks for itself according to my brother who has been to look at the Chinese imported and this Amoula Paragon ceiling PVC. Pay a little more and enjoy it for long time. Thanks again.. I will show the pictures when it's fully installed.

Next, I will go after tiling the whole two units which I will still need your help then, stay tuned.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by daroseconcepts: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2013
What a thread. What a section. I have been following. In just five days i have learnt what i could not in my five years of studying engineering in the university. I never knew nairaland had a construction school in property section. My wife is already complaining of my sudden addiction to my tablet pc, which has been gulping megabytes, while trying to view pictures from spyder, brabus, muyesky...In five days i have been inspired to design my own house plan, using AutoCad(which i abandoned for 8 years after learning). I am making plans to commence my house with more confidence now. I may open a thread of progress as well. I am almost in tears for the hours i wasted in other nairaland sections, gisting about air-headed celebrities and getting into time wasting banters on Tonto Dike and co. grin

May the good Lord bless spyder, brabus, muyesky, not to forget regular co classmates...hajj mufutau, fhemmmmy and co. I dey watch una for 3D... grin

3 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:22am On Sep 04, 2013
daroseconcepts: What a thread. What a section. I have been following. In just five days i have learnt what i could not in my five years of studying engineering in the university. I never knew nairaland had a construction school in property section. My wife is already complaining of my sudden addiction to my tablet pc, which has been gulping megabytes, while trying to view pictures from spyder, brabus, muyesky...In five days i have been inspired to design my own house plan, using AutoCad(which i abandoned for 8 years after learning). I am making plans to commence my house with more confidence now. I may open a thread of progress as well. I am almost in tears for the hours i wasted in other nairaland sections, gisting about air-headed celebrities and getting into time wasting banters on Tonto Dike and co. grin

May the good Lord bless spyder, brabus, muyesky, not to forget regular co classmates...hajj mufutau, fhemmmmy and co. I dey watch una for 3D... grin

Simplicity, humility, cost effective of house building is why I stay here with Muyesky.. he makes everything look so simple and un-exepensive. The way he explained the materials and the construction process is like my elementary school teacher. You will learn plenty here.. just go thru all the pages on the thread. And welcome to one of the most educative and useful forums (Properties Forum) on Nairaland... Welcome.

Note: Have you seen how much fights goes on in other forums? Bunch of babies with cellphones surfing the internet with all stupid comments, bragging and foul language. That does not exist here in Properties Forum. We have only matured fights here. smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:09am On Sep 04, 2013
daroseconcepts: What a thread. What a section. I have been following. In just five days i have learnt what i could not in my five years of studying engineering in the university. I never knew nairaland had a construction school in property section. My wife is already complaining of my sudden addiction to my tablet pc, which has been gulping megabytes, while trying to view pictures from spyder, brabus, muyesky...In five days i have been inspired to design my own house plan, using AutoCad(which i abandoned for 8 years after learning). I am making plans to commence my house with more confidence now. I may open a thread of progress as well. I am almost in tears for the hours i wasted in other nairaland sections, gisting about air-headed celebrities and getting into time wasting banters on Tonto Dike and co. grin

Thank you sir, you said it all, nairaland properties section leads, others follows. Its been a thing of joy that people are actually learning from me and the others you mentioned. God bless you as you continue to watch us in your 3d sir grin
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:19am On Sep 04, 2013
mufutau55:

Simplicity, humility, cost effective of house building is why I stay here with Muyesky.. he makes everything look so simple and un-exepensive. The way he explained the materials and the construction process is like my elementary school teacher. You will learn plenty here.. just go thru all the pages on the thread. And welcome to one of the most educative and useful forums (Properties Forum) on Nairaland... Welcome.

Note: Have you seen how much fights goes on in other forums? Bunch of babies with cellphones surfing the internet with all stupid comments, bragging and foul language. That does not exist here in Properties Forum. We have only matured fights here. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

Well said sir..........you have simply hit the nail on the head smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga Muyesky.. any more updates on the house.. soak-away and others?
I wan see you move to your house very, very soon, my brother. make you deh do am oh!

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Muyesky.. any more updates on the house.. soak-away and others?
I wan see you move to your house very, very soon, my brother. make you deh do am oh!

Hajji Mufutau

grin.........my oga, i am seriously working towards that sir and will soon get there.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Muyesky:

grin.........my oga, i am seriously working towards that sir and will soon get there.

Insha Allah, you will get there in no time.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
mufutau55:

Insha Allah, you will get there in no time.

Hajji Mufutau

Amen sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by dayanmo(m): 3:37am On Sep 06, 2013
four bed room flat step back in a deveoloped area in agbeda with deed of agreement. 10m naira asking
call me mike on 08020534060 or 08180749568
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2013
A brand new day smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by benimeogu(f): 2:32am On Sep 08, 2013
pictures please
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2013
benimeogu: pictures please

coming up shortly smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Updates on the Amoula Paragon PVC Ceiling installations. (See pictures below)

Note: Thanks to Oga Muyesky for recommending this lovely, beautiful and strong ceiling PVC, made in Nigeria as against all the other
Chinese import filmsy brands/samples I saw earlier. My Carpenter is already taking other clients to purchase the same PVC.
Thank you Muyesky.

Note: Disregard the future Dates imprinted on the photographs, my brother forgot to change the date on his new camera.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Sep 15, 2013
mufutau55: Updates on the Amoula Paragon PVC Ceiling installations. (See pictures below)

Note: Thanks to Oga Muyesky for recommending this lovely, beautiful and strong ceiling PVC, made in Nigeria as against all the other
Chinese import filmsy brands/samples I saw earlier. My Carpenter is already taking other clients to purchase the same PVC.
Thank you Muyesky.

Note: Disregard the future Dates imprinted on the photographs, my brother forgot to change the date on his new camera.

Hajji Mufutau

Looking very cool and clean. Amoula is proving to be very good and strong.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2013
mufutau55: Updates on the Amoula Paragon PVC Ceiling installations. (See pictures below)

Thank you Muyesky.

Hajji Mufutau

It's been my greatest pleasure sir smiley, looking cute already.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2013
For any other person that cares for this Amoula, we also supply and install. Please, feel free to call 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com smiley

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Muyesky: For any other person that cares for this Amoula, we also supply and install. Please, feel free to call 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com smiley

And Yes. I can recommend you and your boys 1000% anytime to anyone.. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
You are also getting to be the best. smiley Thank you very much.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
spyder880:

Looking very cool and clean. Amoula is proving to be very good and strong.

Thank you Oga Spyder, for the above statement coming out from you, the Professor of all Professors.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spyder880(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you Oga Spyder, for the above statement coming out from you, the Professor of all Professors.

Hajji Mufutau

I am most humble Sir as we are all learners. We learn and relearn everyday in this very big field called building construction. There are new things I learn everyday, even today!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bugmenot: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2013

@ Hajji Mufutau

Very beautiful PVC! Your MQ is as good as completed. More grease to your elbows.

Do you mind sharing cost per sq. metre of the PVC? Also, your windows seem to be casement windows, will you install net on the inside?

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
bugmenot:
@ Hajji Mufutau
Very beautiful PVC! Your MQ is as good as completed. More grease to your elbows.
Do you mind sharing cost per sq. metre of the PVC? Also, your windows seem to be casement windows, will you install net on the inside?

Yes, the building is almost completed, I only need to tile both flats.
Hah! The cost is not a secret.. the PVC is sold by pieces of single and double sizes and comes is bundles of 10 pieces:

The Mens Quarter (building) is 6.150m x 12.150m (20ft x 40ft).
Single Size is 10cm x 6m = 0.6 sqm (3.94in x 19.68ft) at N750 per piece for single.
Double Size is 20cm x 6m = 1.2 sqm (7.87in x 19.68ft) at N1,500 per piece for double.

I used Double of 8 (10 bundles) which is 80 pieces. (The single is too narrow for my likeness.)
I bought 50 Clips (used for edges) at N300 per piece.
And add 5% VAT Tax to the whole purchase.
Carpenter charges N30,000 and Transportation of the PVC is N15,000

Below is their website for more detailed information and their prices..

http://www.amoulaventuresltd.com/

I hope this can help you.. I also need to thank Muyesky for his recommendations of this Amoula Ceiling PVC. It's very good.

Or the contract for the ceiling work can be awarded to Mr. Muyesky and he will surely do a good job.. I highly recommend him.

Yes. They are Casement windows and they all come with Nets, we were waiting for the burglary proof to be installed for the nets to be put in place. Now that the window guards are installed, the window nets will be put in this week. I love casement windows.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
spyder880:

I am most humble Sir as we are all learners. We learn and relearn everyday in this very big field called building construction. There are new things I learn everyday, even today!

You are everly humble, Oga Spyder.. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
mufutau55:

And Yes. I can recommend you and your boys 1000% anytime to anyone.. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
You are also getting to be the best. smiley Thank you very much.

Hajji Mufutau

I feel highly honored with this coming from you, thank you so much for your wonderful support sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
spyder880:

You can say that again sir, infact no man is an island. This i have learnt smiley from this forum
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by twinskenny(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
oga nice job ooo.. you are almost there
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
twinskenny: oga nice job ooo.. you are almost there

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Note: My writing/posting access was restricted for few days in Properties Forum by Nairaland, not sure why.. but I am back now...

I think the restriction is due to the reply I gave to user "Bugmenot" about the ceiling PVC info, I still don't know what I did wrong..
See the message above as "This post has been hidden"

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2013
mufutau55: Note: My writing/posting access was restricted for few days in Properties Forum by Nairaland, not sure why.. but I am back now...

I think the restriction is due to the reply I gave to user "Bugmenot" about the ceiling PVC info, I still don't know what I did wrong..
See the message above as "This post has been hidden"

Hajji Mufutau

welcome back sir, tot as much............the absence! smiley wink
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Schynam: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Muyeski, Do you know and can you recommend a place to purchase clay bricks in Ibadan? Or does anyone else know where to get them?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Schynam: Muyeski, Do you know and can you recommend a place to purchase clay bricks in Ibadan? Or does anyone else know where to get them?

I only know the one in Lagos sir and not too sure about Ibadan.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Schynam: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Muyesky:

I only know the one in Lagos sir and not too sure about Ibadan.
Schynam:
Muyeski, Do you know and can you recommend a place to purchase clay bricks in Ibadan? Or does anyone else know where to get them?

Kindly provide their website and contacts. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.