Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (168338 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by drkay(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
@OP, u are doing a vry grt job here sir. I also av a building (a 3 bedroom flat) under construction in abeokuta, being supervised by a frnd. Av spent about a million naira on it so far(minus 50k, omo onile fee). The nxt stage is roofing wc am planning to personally supervise (for a reason). I wunt hesitate to contact u wenever I fink its necessary cos am a novice wen it comes to this.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
drkay: @OP, u are doing a vry grt job here sir. I also av a building (a 3 bedroom flat) under construction in abeokuta, being supervised by a frnd. Av spent about a million naira on it so far(minus 50k, omo onile fee). The nxt stage is roofing wc am planning to personally supervise (for a reason). I wunt hesitate to contact u wenever I fink its necessary cos am a novice wen it comes to this.

Thank you so much sir. Please, feel free to contact me whenever you want, i can also be on hand to handle the roofing project should you care. Please, open the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1423743/roofing-woodwork-aluminium-supply-instalations.
Best regards smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Muyesky: smiley

Oga Muyesky. Please don't forget if you come across Door Locks and their prices.. Please post them as usual. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Muyesky. Please don't forget if you come across Door Locks and their prices.. Please post them as usual. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Always at your service sir. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Good morning smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by wiseleader(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oga Muyesky;

excellent Job thus far; I am amazed at the simplicity and eloquence grin cheesy wink

Kindly tell us the Total cost u have expended thus far in the building. Some of us will soon start our own constructions and will like to have an estimate of such elegant bungalow like yours. You can also include the new outside photograph; the way you did on page 1 of the thread

thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by meggie2051(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
good day
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2013
OK.. oya Oga Muyesky.
What is "Waterproof Cement"? What is the advantages/disadvantages to regular cement? What is the cost per bag?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2013
mufutau55: OK.. oya Oga Muyesky.
What is "Waterproof Cement"? What is the advantages/disadvantages to regular cement? What is the cost per bag?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank you Oga Muyesky. I actually googled it but I thought it may be different in Nigeria. My understanding is as you have posted.
So, how much is a bag of this waterproof cement in Nigeria?

And please how much is 9" and 6" Vibrated Blocks? I need to know as soon as you can, please.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
mufutau55: Thank you Oga Muyesky. I actually googled it but I thought it may be different in Nigeria. My understanding is as you have posted.

And please how much is 9" and 6" Vibrated Blocks? I need to know as soon as you can, please.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Please check your mail sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Muyesky:

Please check your mail sir.

Thanks for those urgent emails, you are the best.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
mufutau55: Thank you Oga Muyesky. I actually googled it but I thought it may be different in Nigeria. My understanding is as you have posted.

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Oga Muyesky, sorry its been a while I commented, because I have not been able to gather enough money to further push my project sad , but sure am always resuming class to learn more. Soon, by the grace of God, I'll be doing the plastering. Can you please broaden my understanding about this waterproof cement. the advantage over the common cement, price in Nigeria, how or where I can get. my e-mail remains roserobert0902@gmail.com. I'll be waiting to read from you.

Thanks once again.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Roserbert:

Oga Muyesky, sorry its been a while I commented, because I have not been able to gather enough money to further push my project sad , but sure am always resuming class to learn more. Soon, by the grace of God, I'll be doing the plastering. Can you please broaden my understanding about this waterproof cement. the advantage over the common cement, price in Nigeria, how or where I can get. my e-mail remains roserobert0902@gmail.com. I'll be waiting to read from you.

Thanks once again.

Will respond to ur request adequately in due time
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Muyesky:

Will respond to ur request adequately in due time

Great,

I'll wait. Thanks

Do have a great weekend sir. And if am not doing aproko grin Its been a while you posted picture or update us about your house. Feed us in now, we can't wait. Guess am speaking the mind of many students in this house wink.

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Roserbert:
And if am not doing aproko grin Its been a while you posted picture or update us about your house. Feed us in now, we can't wait. Guess am speaking the mind of many students in this house wink.

You just beat me to it.. I will love to see more update from Muyesky because I enjoy looking at his simple picks of materials for poor people like us.. I am sure you aware that I have copied some of his simplicity too. I want to be like Muyesky when I grow up. smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:39am On Oct 19, 2013
mufutau55:

You just beat me to it.. I will love to see more update from Muyesky because I enjoy looking at his simple picks of materials for poor people like us.. I am sure you aware that I have copied some of his simplicity too. I want to be like Muyesky when I grow up. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

How can you be like me when u grow up if u are already my role model sir? smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Roserbert:

Great,

I'll wait. Thanks

Do have a great weekend sir. And if am not doing aproko grin Its been a while you posted picture or update us about your house. Feed us in now, we can't wait. Guess am speaking the mind of many students in this house wink.

Thank you so much sir, I av just been busy here and there trying to win more contract grin. Will soon get back to site, that's a bet.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Muyesky:

How can you be like me when u grow up if u are already my role model sir? smiley

As you already know in Yoruba land we always pray that Omo-ise (Apprentice) pass Oga, and also for son to pass his father.
I thank you for the honor and accept the role model mode and may you pass me plenty because you are good. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Muyesky:

Thank you so much sir, I av just been busy here and there trying to win more contract grin. Will soon get back to site, that's a bet.

And may God grant you more contracts to be able to finish your own personal project(s).

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

U can say that again and again, his simplicity is second to none. I have always said, I like been simple and onpoint, seeing Oga Muyesky here speak volumes.

And
Muyesky:

I av just been busy here and there trying to win more contract grin. Will soon get back to site, that's a bet.

Sure God is in control, and He's opening more flow for you, left, right front and center in no distance time
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Roserbert:

U can say that again and again, his simplicity is second to none. I have always said, I like been simple and onpoint, seeing Oga Muyesky here speak volumes.

And

Sure God is in control, and He's opening more flow for you, left, right front and center in no distance time

Thank you sir, it is well with you and your household smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spyroxy1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Guys I have N1m for a half plot in a any good, open and developing location in lagos.

If you have any please advise here. preffered locations -

Igando,Aboru,Orisunmare(ejigbo),Giwa Oke aro (Iju - ishaga) and any other places you think my money can buy... Please

Thanks[/size]
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by spyroxy1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
a nice thread
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by payoski: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Muyesky: the aluminium used for the roofing was sourced for at mulero iyana ipaja (alahu product resources limited). because i was able to get to this company without the middle men, i got 0.45 aluminium for #870/sq. metre. and the total amount paid at the end of the day stands at #343,500, excluding transport of #15,000. i was able to go into their factory and i saw at first hand how this aluminium is being produced, with the machines used there, it made it look so easy.
pls my Dear, can I have their phone line and direction. Plsssssss tx
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2013
payoski: pls my Dear, can I have their phone line and direction. Plsssssss tx

It was listed on Page 3, look below:

Phone Numbers: 08023045351, 08082615955

euromilion:

Thnx bro,
I tried googling Allahu for d roofing,but they seemed not to have website,.I wanted to call them first b/4 sending someone there because am not in 9ja to do it myself.,

Thnx again.

08023045351, 08082615955
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by godello: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Pls whats the total cost of this project so far?.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
godello: Pls whats the total cost of this project so far?.

Close to 6m so far
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Muyesky:

Close to 6m so far

And it's money well managed..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2013
mufutau55:

And it's money well managed..

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks sir, been absent for a while cos I just recovered from a robbery attack on me that left me with some bruises. Hope to be back to full action now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.