Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,581 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (552546 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by EzePromoe: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Flow, i really love your flow. I go like learn the Kegites language but not their way of life. Flow on jor smiley
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by corrall(f): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
flow1759: He did nothing of that nature. Instead he said, "so u people are drinking alcohol ehn". "why una no tell me say King Edward na Alcoholic drink na, una com let me follow una dey drink, i think say King Edward na soft drink oh" Man tried to cover up his Sin. But that was sure the most f'oolish way to go about it.

This MAN no de okay o...d bobo de reason sharply o...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by arizona145(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2013
Eze Promoe: Flow, i really love your flow. I go like learn the Kegites language but not their way of life. Flow on jor smiley

@ Eze, so you wan go heaven but you No wan die abi? Oya come learn ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chingy74: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2013
flowey i lyk d way u described d boutique babe, u 2 much jaree

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by purpinkx(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Man no sabi lie at all ... That kind lie no hold water oh

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
FLOW.........show for dis background because nairalanders dey buga/dem say u're gone/FLOW1759 wen u go send gist cum dem ear/we don tey wey we dey wait, abi u disappear?/ even dou mtn stop to giv MB say dem no care/weda u get low battery we no wan hear!!!!!!! FLOW IS THE NL'S "OGA AT THE TOP"
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Eze Promoe: Flow, i really love your flow. I go like learn the Kegites language but not their way of life. Flow on jor smiley
u r nt serious
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
pillzthadrugz: FLOW.........show for dis background because nairalanders dey buga/dem say u're gone/FLOW1759 wen u go send gist cum dem ear/we don tey wey we dey wait, abi u disappear?/ even dou mtn stop to giv MB say dem no care/weda u get low battery we no wan hear!!!!!!! FLOW IS THE NL'S "OGA AT THE TOP"

i dey come, i go post, i just dey come back from church? Btw, i no wan post now, make my oga at the top com dey ask me why i post.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
I am flow's oga at the top.....so permission to post has been given
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by EzePromoe: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
4kizo: u r nt serious
Gi knows I am nasarawaly serious smiley
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
[b][/b]oya flow wer u dey?.....cum update make wetin hapen for 1964 no repeat itself
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Gi knows I am nasarawaly serious smiley
u no wan dîe bt u wan go heaven
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
"u dey mad Man, so King Edward don turn to Soft drink abi, MOG no mind am oh, him follow us dey drink oh" I said and Man winked at Me. "i am not here to argue with u guys, i just came to inform u guys that a bus would be coming to Nekede to pick our Members to church tomorrow, the bus would be at Uzommiri bus stop by 7am tomorrow, u guys should try to catch up with the bus ok!" MOG narrated.

"Ok, i will be leaving, see u guys tomorrow in church, Brother Ugo i want to see u outside" MOG said. I almost Forgot Ugo was my name.

I thought it was the beginning of my doom. I thought it was Judgement Day. I was scared. "wetin him wan see me for na? abi na only me drink" I tot as i walked outside to meet MOG.

"Man of God, i am very sorry, pls forgive me, it is the devil that made me drink, i promise not to drink again, pls am am am am am sorry" i stammered.

"you shouldn't ask me for forgiveness, ask God for Forgiveness, He will forgive u, because He is a merciful God, Jesus died for our sins remember!" MOG preached. One thing i liked about MOG was that he was the perfect description of "pulpit on the move", he could preach the Gospel anywhere he found himself, even in a bar.

Talking of bar, while we were at Umunkoto, there was a night MOG came to our house bleeding seriously. He later told us he went to a bar to preach the Gospel and an angry guy at the bar smashed bottle on his head. He only told us the "part 2" of the story, without telling us the "part 1", because he never told us what warranted the guy to smash the bottle on his head. Maybe he was forcefully insisting the guy gave his life to Christ, just maybe.

The indelible mark of the injury he sustained was clearly visible in the right side of his head as a proof of his Love for Christ. MOG was the kind of pastor that could die for the Gospel's Sake.

"why i wanted to see you was because i wanted you to pls help me with 200naira" MOG said showing me his two fingers to illustrate 200naira, a sign he always used when begging for money. MOG was the kind of Pastor that whatever he wanted, he gets. Even if he wanted the World Bank as a birthday gift, he would simply ask his heavenly Father, and it would be granted.

At that moment, it was as if i saw Angel Gabriel standing beside MOG saying, "u better give him that money or..................". "i go give am oooh" i cried out.

"brother Ugo are u okay?" MOG queried. "am okay pastor, is just that i have 500naira with me, let me go make change from Nkiru's shop" i said. "don't worry, just give me the 500naira, the Lord knows why he provided u with 500naira note. He want to bless u greatly, because the blessing of 500naira is not the same as the blessing of 200naira" MOG explained.

I brought out my wallet reluctantly and removed 500naira from the 1000naira Bigie gave me earlier.

"mehhnn!! nawa for dis MOG oh, see as him don short me 500naira" i grumbled as i walked into the room, not knowing that the "500naira blessing" MOG talked about was waiting for me inside.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Flow my man happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
oya nw flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by debayun(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
undecided undecidedFlow I swear I will personally kill u if u dnt finish dis story tomorrow haha do u want to kill me with suspence ni haha abi u want make I gv ur house address to boko haram ni. Nna u beta finish dis story or u want make I die
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
I Just Love The Originality In Ur Literature..........Flow On Bro.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
oyaa cum n tel us 'bouh d blessin dah was waaitin 4 u insyd
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: I Just Love The Originality In Ur Literature..........Flow On Bro.

thanks YOUNGKAHUNA. BTW e don tay wey u comment for this thread oh. Where u go na?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ebamma(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Aro flowey continue cap us tori i dey loyal
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ezeebube2(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thought ''ibo boy wey like yoruba'' was the bomb, didnt kno u had more tricks up ur sleeve. Mehn am gettin addicted 2ur piece. More power 2ur elbow. Flow tyt br, u mk sense like kpomoh grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ebukav(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Flow I be won commet bt I don't want my oga @ d top to vex 4 meooo.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Flow where are u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2013
"Flow wetin MOG tell u for Outside sef?" Baba jay asked as i entered. "normal thing na, him say make i find am small money" i responded.

"ehen, as u and MOG dey outside dey yan, Bigie come return ur jeans wey him borrow from u yesterday, see am there" Baby Jay said pointing at where the trouser was.

I took the trouser and wore it, "Bigie don make dis trouser big for me oh, why i give am sef" i complained and the whole house laughed. I felt something was inside the pocket of the jean trouser so i deeped my hands into the pocket. I felt something like a roll of R'itzler in the right pocket. "shey dis Bigie dey sell igboh? See as him pack plenty R'itzler put for pocket" i tot. It wasn't a roll of Ritzler but a roll Money.

I couldn't bring my right hand out of the pocket, because it had instantly stuck to the Money like bee to nectar. Even if my right hand came out of the pocket, i promised myself it wouldn't come out with the money because my guys were ready to "kill, steal and destroy" to get their share of the money.

I was sure the money wouldn't be less than 3k. I thought for a while of how i could spend the money quickly before Bigie would realize his mistakes, so i concluded and said,
"Brainbox make we go Nkiru side na, i wan buy 1500 recharge card".

My mission was to buy the recharge card from Nkiru's shop, and leave. I never knew Brainbox had a seperate plan. L102

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Chicent(m): 3:21am On Mar 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahahagagahahahahahahahahag. Flow u no go kill person @i am sure if my hand comes out it wont b with the money.
Bt dis brainbox own don 2much o,hp u get catching 201 (201) and catching 202 (C202) cuz na 1day 4d looter nd d oda day 4d lootee....u kw na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 5:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Flow u xx much jor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by abdulmaliq(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Flow! Hope home and away no go get Brainbox(BB) for L101 and L102... E own 2much
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
flow u try....buh ya update x bcumn shorta
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2013
valboy20: flow u try....buh ya update x bcumn shorta

you no see the time wey i post am? Na sleep cause am oh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2013
I wish say flow go dey regular with im updates ooo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Coldfaya(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Flow flow flow...........ur skills sha funny die. Nice one bruh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wia u dy nah, flow

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.