Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (24613 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
babapupa: Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

E Dey pain you? You fit go hug transformer.
You can call me any name you like (some one here called us retarded), well thanks but I don't give a damn about what you think especially if your people believe in 1 particular god(I no call any name ooo).
Your people do things that makes no sense to me, but I dont call you names so I expect that respect to be reciprocated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Most comments in this board are as a result of Islamic hatred for Jews and some commentators are hiding their hatred in words and opinions laden with animosity.

Koran:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

When in their insolence they transgressed (all) prohibitions, We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected." -Surah 7:166 (Yususf Ali)

Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path! -Surah 5:60 (Yusuf Ali)

And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected." -Surah 2:65 (Yusuf Ali)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

E Dey pain you? You fit go hug transformer.
You can call me any name you like (some one here called us retarded), well thanks but I don't give a damn about what you think especially if your people believe in 1 particular god(I no call any name ooo).
Your people do things that makes no sense to me, but I dont call you names so I expect that respect to be reciprocated.

You are wasting your time. Didn't anyone tell you they are Nigeria and everybody gotta follow what they do in Nigeria. My guy you better join them fly USA or UK flag jor. How dare you be different? Lol
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why do Africans risk their lives in the hand of the cruel Egyptians while trying to enter Israel illegally?

I don't usually answer questions with questions... However, because you haven't displayed any logical wit and your posts reek of ignorance, I'll do that for the first time...

Why are Nigerians trooping to Eastern Europe(the shytehole of Europe), India, and Malaysia?? - the answer to that question should answer your question... wink

Stop this your I too know in a faceless forum as you can't equate to anything meaningful in real life changing challenges compared to those you call ignorant.

This isn't about "I-too-know" - it's about educating the savages about supreme mathematics... wink

Bro., you're ignorant and you need to educate your ignorant mind... Do you even know what the flag of Israel and star of David represents?? SMFDH.. Stay enslaving your soul by carrying the flag around... undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
bloggernaija: Everybody has a fundamental right to thoughts and religious beliefs as long as it does not inhibit others from exercising their own rights and beliefs.As a member of the diaspora, it is with great sadness that most nigerians outside of the national bubble observe what can be regarded as the low self esteem and self worth of my fellow citizens. Even those who originated the religions no longer follow them.Poverty and insecurity leads to a state of paranoia that make people seek answers from the Devine . As an atheist who believe that organised religion is a cult which believes in myths,I cannot but cry when I see poverty stricken nigerians attributing their situation to spirits where bad leadership is to blame.
The observable universe has trillions of stars like our sun.most of the stars have planets like earth.there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on planet earth.there are definitely earth like planet out there.there is almost definitely intelligent life out there. When we meet them, they will not be xtian or Muslims.whatever they are , you cannot tell em their beliefs are wrong.

NOW ENJOY THE PICTURE. PALE BLUE DOT.
It is the picture of the planet earth taken by the voyager space prob.you see the tiny spec, that is where we are. Small and insignicant in the great void of space. If it disappears tomorrow ,nobody would even notice. That is why humans are an insignicant part of the universe.my you , space is boundless(boundless means the black part of the picture goes on and on )
[img][/img]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
obimind:
What's the meaning of smh? Pls answers needed urgently.
you know the meaning. Please you guys should stop embarrassing Nigeria as a result of your insecurities and low self esteem please. You guys are from Africa and not Israel or Israeli(as the case maybe) and please you guys are no Jews .I repeat you guys are AFRICANS, please.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
For the ignorant minds on this thread - for Zionists, the six points of the Star of David represents Zionists' absolute rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down..

So, you're more or less a Zionist slave, to be honest... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
babe_online:
you know the meaning. Please you guys should stop embarrassing Nigeria as a result of your insecurities and low self esteem please. You guys are from Africa and not Israel or Israeli(as the case maybe) and please you guys are no Jews .I repeat you guys are AFRICANS, please.

THANK YOU PLEASE
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
babe_online:

Tell them, sis..

If they don't like AFrica - they might as well move to Yisrael and get castrated over there and stop disturbing future generations with their personal enslavement...grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
If e dey pain una, why not go and hug a wet transformer.. Abeg let me fly my Biafran flag close to my Isreali flag as they have rightly from time identified with the people of Ndi-Igbo and Biafra at large (Of which their aid (food, resources, etc) during the war meant that the Biafran people weren't entirely wiped out). I owe no one apology and if you insist on knowing why then come and ask me to my face and I will respond with a pop to your head. Bunch of Lunatics think that because you choose to be different that you suffer Identity crises or low self esteem.. angry Abeg Ndi-Igbo no mind them, e dey pain them wele well..Make una fly Togo flag na abi persin hole una?.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
deandavid: I noticed a trend recently, i see some Nigerians having Isreal flag in their cars, not that its a crime, but am kind of interested, why do they do that? I even noticed it a pentecostal church altar. I have also seen a car sticker with the inscription "i am jew or a proud jew" why these sudden love for isreal? When i see that of U.S. being flown i ascribe it to because they are the world power, if britain maybe because they are our colonial masters, even some people do hang Ghana flag, probably because they are our neighbour, but isreal.... its too far abeg, so my question is why do Nigerians hang Isreal's flag?
Because our SE brothers say they are Jews.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Most comments in this board are as a result of Islamic hatred for Jews and some commentators are hiding their hatred in words and opinions laden with animosity.

For the record, I have absolutely nothing against Jews. My problem lies with Zionism, the dominant political ideology in Israel, which bears all the characteristics of Verwoerdian's apartheid system.

Does your unqualified support allow you to hold a position on this contradiction?

Zionism is a political philosophy which tries to convert a religion into a nationality...A Jew would say the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.. When you condemn Nazis you don't condemn Germans, you condemn a political philosophy. Zionists try to make their philosophy into a particular people. I'm against Zionism...The only good zionist is a dead zionist
- Kwame Ture.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx:

Tell them, sis..

If they don't like AFrica - they might as well move to Yisrael and get castrated over there and stop disturbing future generations with their personal enslavement...grin

TELL ME WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS, YOU NO EVEN LIKE YOUR ROOTS!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by GalaxyNoteII: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Can someone explain after saying something four times, this illiterate called galaxy.note aka Ileke idid is still so stupid to grasp even this small fact and in fact continue displaying her ignorance and stupidity with pride. Anyone care to explain this senseless cause even Albert Einstein would be stunned. I'm not even going dare explain the waving flag post again cause even after breaking it down farther for you, you still don't get. Ain't nobody in this world can make it explainable to a retardee like yourself. Free education pride right there.

Now I'll focus on your full display of racism. You call the Isreal racist yet right now you are equally displaying that same racism towards them. Are you any different? I guess in your illiterate mind, what you speak does not apply to you abi? You see no good in others and condemn for their wrong doing yet disregarding your continent is as guilty as the continent you condemn. And justify because we all are Africans, do not mean we all have to follow una blackened heart hatred. I should condemn Isreal and Romans for racism but at the same time, I should disregard Africans that equally racist to outsiders and even other Africans. In fact more racist to other Africans. Pot calling the kettle. The same way Isreal and Romans has done multiple atrocity to Africans is the same way Africans have done multiple atrocity to other Africans and foreigners. If we are forced to forgive and even being forced to forget the atrocity the so called "African brother" does to other African since the beginning of time and even now, why then should the same behavior not transferred to others. Let me guess? Its because they are outsiders and oyinbo correct? You people are not racist right? See pot calling kettle black. Pathetic olodo

See this 1diot. What a shame you even an elder in the world. you jumped on a thread without bothering to read the first post abi? Clap for yourself. You are definitely the pride of free education saga. If your moronic self bothered to read the thread, you would have known the USA or UK flag being flown in Nigeria were spoken by the same set that opened this thread and are being justified by the same set butting inside others business hence the comparison since you deemed it apples and oranges, explain it off how they differ. Olodo monkey. Always gotta display her tribalism every time and always making herself look like the ugly fool she is.

Last the amala. See another display of stupid1ty. when do you ever stop? they really do need to put you in museum cause your stupid1ty is something to marvel at. When you wrote the akpu comment, it never crossed in your stupid brain, there are equally African restaurant in Isreal abi? Since I guess your ignorant mind it didn't cross that despise una shouting racism, there are still Africans in that nation and naturally some of them might have started a restaurant. Village 1diot. Abeg answer my question, tell me where the American citizen, we know that trace their ancestry no where else but America eat amala. Since you want to be tribalistic, we'll be tribalistic. After all that's all you f2king know. Ewu

How someone can type paragraphs and paragraphs of alphabets and still say nothing beats me.

So because I defend my people from cowards like you, I shouldn't point out the inferiority in your complex?

Why aren't you waving Odua flags too, since you're our inferior? Wazzup with that? That's not fair. . . .is one superior oga at the top bigger than another?

Look at this lowlife gentile.

Abeg, when are you going to dismantle the Israeli flag you have "protecting" your facemefaceyou "wall of Jericho" in that Abia shanty hole.

This man sha wan chop amala. . . . . visit your closest buka. . . . forget about USA for now olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by volcanoash(f): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
babapupa: Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

Why do people “abuse” these posts with their frustrations or anger? Is it really necessary to become abusive ? Attack the problem / issue and not the individual or people. We are all here to learn and we are not perfect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
babe_online:
you are so dull. Jesus was a Jew not a Christian and you are a Christian. It would be more reasonable for a N[b]igerian to fly the British flag[/b](as a result of the fact that we were colonized by them) than the Israelis flag. But how many Nigerians even fly their flag if I may ask?

Nigeria became a republic in 1963 and by so doing, we broke all the shackles of colonialism... Any Nigerian that flies the Union Jack should be slapped for being stupid!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Stop these megalomaniac claims and respect someone's opinion and right to express a contrary view to yours.

See who is educating a revered academician on mathematics. You think that living in Britain and browsing the internet amounts to superiority of thought or intelligence.

We can always agree to disagree if we fail to reach a compromise on a particular subject and move to next thread.

shymexx:

This isn't about "I-too-know" - it's about educating the savages about supreme mathematics... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ezeufi: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
As an individual, you have the right to be stupid. As an ethnic group, you dont have that right to collective stupidity because that affects other Nigerians as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
cap28: because they are fools - israel is a racist state that recently deported thousands of ethiopians, they regard black africans as inferior and yet some id.iots in nigeria fly their flag - those fools need to know that the israelis supported aparthied south africa during white minority rule.
And didn't UK and the U.S support Apartheid at a time?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ezeufi: As an individual, you have the right to be stupid. As an ethnic group, you dont have that right to collective stupidity because that affects other Nigerians as well.

Oya now come and stop me and my ethnic group from flying Isreali flag and I and we will show you in clear terms when you have crossed the line of idiocy and is infringing on our right to do what we deem fit for us. Bunch of e-warriors threatening brimstone but in real life can't even offer chilled water.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
I smell Mischief in this post. Why the emphasis on Israeli flags? I pass vehicles everyday and I see people with U.S, U.K, Man U, Chelsea and even Jamaican flags. Either the OP is indirectly attacking Christianity or a certain ethnic group which we all know. And I won't be surprised if the OP also belongs to that ethnic group which always looks for others trouble,.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
This same comment of yours was made by Islamic Countries when they voted with their allies in the UN General Assembly to equate Zionism (the right of Jewish people to their homeland) to Racism.

The same UN General Assembly reversed it after some years and it's now a racist comment to refer Zionism to Racism.

eGuerrilla:

For the record, I have absolutely nothing against Jews. My problem lies with Zionism, the dominant political ideology in Israel, which bears all the characteristics of Verwoerdian's apartheid system.

Does your unqualified support allow you to hold a position on this contradiction?

- Kwame Ture.

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Policewoman: And didn't UK and the U.S support Apartheid at a time?

Abeg Ignore them..You know as per it is Ndi-Igbo concerned and how jealous and observant the other major ethnic groups are always about our every move, they will come up with every nonsense to support their idiocy..! Let them do their worse.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Stop these megalomaniac claims and respect someone's opinion and right to express a contrary view to yours.

See who is educating a revered academician on mathematics. You think that living in Britain and browsing the internet amounts to superiority of thought or intelligence.

We can always agree to disagree if we fail to reach a compromise on a particular subject and move to next thread.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion(s)... However, it's better to keep your opinions to yourself on issues like this when black/African pride is in discourse... Education is an endless journey and if you're really an academic, you should be open to learning things you're oblivious to, rather than being rigid... and this thread has provided a platform for that... Educate your mind and stop enslaving your soul with the Zionist flag - it's a subconscious thing...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
blacks and their proud inferiority mindset.the isrealites hates you even more than the Arabs.yet y'all low lifes sing their praises to high heavens. damn defeated people and their defeated mindsets.y'all simpletons should get your a55 to tel Aviv and get locked up in world largest concentration camp. gentiles get it into your thick skull you are subhumans to the jews in their mindsets.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

How someone can type paragraphs and paragraphs of alphabets and still say nothing beats me.

So because I defend my people from cowards like you, I shouldn't point out the inferiority in your complex?

Why aren't you waving Odua flags too, since you're our inferior? Wazzup with that? That's not fair. . . .is one superior oga at the top bigger than another?

Look at this lowlife gentile.

Abeg, when are you going to dismantle the Israeli flag you have "protecting" your facemefaceyou "wall of Jericho" in that Abia shanty hole.

This man sha wan chop amala. . . . . visit your closest buka. . . . forget about USA for now olodo grin

See her continue displaying her stupid1ty. Monkey, whose superior to what? Odua people that still live like villagers in 21st century yet disturbing all of us of some supposedly image of utopia none of us have seen anytime we visit their region. Abeg get dee behind me with your beer parlor rumor and know how I view una. A bunch of inferior talking of inferiority. See monkey. Get on our level before we can start noticing you or your people.

Anyway, you still refuse to explain una stupid1ty especially your own. Since you jumped on, parading yourself as the village clown and 1diot, I'll make you the project. Now if those flying Isreal flag do so out of inferiority complex, explain how those flying USA or UK flag aren't doing so out of inferiority complex? And don't you disturb me with the jews are racist. The USA, UK and even the Arabs are racist yet una still worship them like Demi-gods. The Africans are extremely tribalistic and racist to other other Africans even till this day so don't disturb me with una "they hate us" whining and answer the damn question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Bastiger(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2013
I don't know why people can't just mind their business,how does it concern or affect anybody if i decide to fly Afghanistan's flag or North Korea's flag or colombia's flag or even pakistan's flag in my car? Is it your car? If you don't like it buy yours and fly the flag of pluto or mars or even jupiter for all i care....people should put their noses where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion(s)... However, it's better to keep your opinions to yourself on issues like this when black/African pride is in discourse... Education is an endless journey and if you're really an academic, you should be open to learning things you're oblivious to, rather than being rigid... and this thread has provided a platform for that... Educate your mind and stop enslaving your soul with the Zionist flag - it's a subconscious thing...
I hope some people are not being ANTISEMINTIC here, otherwise we accuse them of being Neo Nazis.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ezeufi: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2013
lol

[img][img][/img][/img]
All this are light skin africans, yet nyigbo believe that they are the only light skin africans and use that to claim that they are jews.
All these African presidents are lighter than Ojukwu and any nyigbo on earth. And these are are the common complexions in their countries and are all full blood native africans with no judaic or arabic blood in them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2013
Infact I enjoin every SE Persons to go and buy the Biafran flag as well as the Isreali flag and fly them side by side in your cars..Nothing will happen, and it means you are not only true to your roots but you are paying the much needed acknowledgement to one of the only few great countries that came to your aid when the enemies (nigeria) were seeking to eliminate you and your ethnic group from the surface of the earth. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun / Attahiru & Others: One Year On, Continue To Rest Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.