Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (24614 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders: blacks and their proud inferiority mindset.the isrealites hates you even more than the Arabs.yet y'all low lifes sing their praises to high heavens. damn defeated people and their defeated mindsets.y'all simpletons should get your a55 to tel Aviv and get locked up in world largest concentration camp. gentiles get it into your thick skull you are subhumans to the jews in their mindsets.
Hypocrisy of the highest order. You talk of enslavement to a flag when you equally enslave yourself with your fake borrowed American accent. A country that invaded your brother Iraq over a LIE, and still deports your black asses on a daily basis. Go to their embassy and see how they make fool of you Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: I hope some people are not being ANTISEMINTIC here, otherwise we accuse them of being Neo Nazis.

How can a REAL semite be anti-semitic?? I'm still waiting for the first ashkenazi and kazan jews that will accuse me of anti-semitism.. smdh undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2013
If you don't know, shymexx is a semite and an afro-asiatic black man!! grin

Ashkenazi and kazan jews aren't even that semitic... Less than 10% of them are... undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Bastiger: I don't know why people can't just mind their business,how does it concern or affect anybody if i decide to fly Afghanistan's flag or North Korea's flag or colombia's flag or even pakistan's flag in my car? Is it your car? If you don't like it buy yours and fly the flag of pluto or mars or even jupiter for all i care....people should put their noses where it belongs.

That has been my own problem in this thread. I can't stand how people feel they must dictate how another person lives his life. If someone wants to fly a flag of another nation, how does that concern anyone else. I don't blame them If Nigeria is something to be proudful of maybe then they would fly that nation flag. Anyway, it's the constant "notice me, Biko notice me" type of behavior we constantly see on this forum and from what I can see a place to vent their racism to Isreal. What a shame. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

How can a REAL semite be anti-semitic?? I'm still waiting for the first ashkenazi and kazan jews that will accuse me of anti-semitism.. smdh undecided
In other words you are an Ijebu-Jew no be so? cool
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2013
isrealis don't give a hoot you fly their flags all you want.Sudanese,eritreans and other black asylum seekers knowns better.that this breed of humans called isrealites can only be described as demons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: In other words you are an Ijebu-Jew no be am? cool

I'm not a Jew - being semitic is different from being Jewish... Being Jewish is interchangeable with Zionist/Zionism - they're converts...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders: isrealis don't give a hoot you fly their flags all you want.Sudanese,eritreans and other black asylum seekers knowns better.that this breed of humans called isrealites can only be described as demons.
. Oya, go and call LASTMA to arrest them for flying Israeli flags na. jealousy go kill una.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: In other words you are an Ijebu-Jew no be so? cool

you can suck the isreali a55 all your life.you still an effing gentile to them .

http://jewschool.com/2013/02/13/30233/action-alert-eritrean-asylum-seekers-to-be-deported/
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Infact I enjoin every SE Persons to go and buy the Biafran flag as well as the Isreali flag and fly them side by side in your cars..Nothing will happen, and it means you are not only true to your roots but you are paying the much needed acknowledgement to one of the only few great countries that came to your aid when the enemies (nigeria) were seeking to eliminate you and your ethnic group from the surface of the earth. angry

WE GO SEE
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

I'm not a Jew - being semitic is different from being Jewish... Being Jewish is interchangeable with Zionist/Zionism - they're converts...
Seems you came from another planet dude. semitism is same as Jewism. WIKIPEDIA: Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".
While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"wink,[1] and that has been its normal use since then.[2] For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[3]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: If you don't know, shymexx is a semite and an afro-asiatic black man!! grin

Ashkenazi and kazan jews aren't even that semitic... Less than 10% of them are... undecided

Dude you are Yoruba which makes you a proto kwa or best known as niger congo like majority west African lanuages. Unless you are Hausa or have any ancestry to Hausa then you do not have the right to call yourself afro asiastic. So far they are the only known group in Nigeria in that lingua Franca classification under the Chadic languages if my memory is correct. Btw: you are being anti-semantic based on some of your reply.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: In other words you are an Ijebu-Jew no be so? cool

NO SIS IM BE KARU/MARABA JEW
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders:

you can suck the isreali a55 all your life.you still an effing gentile to them .

http://jewschool.com/2013/02/13/30233/action-alert-eritrean-asylum-seekers-to-be-deported/
whatever PAKI.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Jazzgreen(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2013
cap28: because they are fools - israel is a racist state that recently deported thousands of ethiopians, they regard black africans as inferior and yet some id.iots in nigeria fly their flag - those fools need to know that the israelis supported aparthied south africa during white minority rule.
and the british flag you fly daily are nt part of the aparthied? Or the USA flag and all the rest of them? They are nt part of the black discrimination? Why so much worried about the ISRAELI flag? HE-diot, get a life and stop hating, as long as other countries' flag are flown in nigeria, i see the bruhaha about the israeli flag as arrant stüpidity. I mean stûpidity at its zenith.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Suntzung:

WE GO SEE

Wetin you wan see again.. Abi no be person see am come begin dey ask stuwpid question..! Abeg park for corner go join the line of your colleagues way don already dey see.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: whatever PAKI.

na u be paki.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Jazzgreen:
and the british flag you fly daily are nt part of the aparthied? Or the USA flag and all the rest of them? They are nt part of the black discrimination? Why so much worried about the ISRAELI flag? HE-diot, get a life and stop hating, as long as other countries' flag are flown in nigeria, i see the bruhaha about the israeli flag as arrant stüpidity. I mean stûpidity at its zenith.
Leave the Yorubas and their tendency to always look for trouble on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: Seems you came from another planet dude. semitism is same as Jewism. WIKIPEDIA: Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".
While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"wink,[1] and that has been its normal use since then.[2] For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[3]

Lmao... Let the fake hebrew coverts keep fooling you on wikipedia... grin

Who made them semites??
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Wetin you wan see again.. Abi no be person see am come begin dey ask stuwpid question..! Abeg park for corner go join the line of your colleagues way don already dey see.

WE SHALL SEE
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Let the fake hebrew coverts keep fooling you on wikipedia... grin

Who made them semites??
Na you sabi o. You have heard from the horse's mouth. No be me talk am.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Inoknowbook: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: I smell Mischief in this post. Why the emphasis on Israeli flags? I pass vehicles everyday and I see people with U.S, U.K, Man U, Chelsea and even Jamaican flags. Either the OP is indirectly attacking Christianity or a certain ethnic group which we all know. And I won't be surprised if the OP also belongs to that ethnic group which always looks for others trouble,.

Thank you officer. You have written as a detective that you are!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Dainfamous: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2013
[b] I just wanted to mention briefly that from what I see, events have begun to occur that will bring us Redemption - soon, and at a near time! It is time to detail what it is that I'm talking about.

This is not merely my gut talking. China and Japan are on the edge of war. North Korea threatens America with its thermonuclear arsenal, and does not fear to do so. Both the dollar and the euro are on the edge of collapse. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa are building a financial structure to replace the dollar and the euro, while Greece and Italy slip further and further under the dark shadows of a new fascism.

World disorder is developing, and Chaos is beginning to overtake the planet. This is the essence of the events immediately prior to the revelation of the messiah. Our Talmud (Sanhedrin 97a) states that History runs in a 6,000 year cycle, with Redemption coming at the end. But the Holy Zohar (Midrash Ne'elam, Toldot 140a) states that the dead will begin to rise 210 years before that cycle of history ends - in the year 5790. Right now, it is the year 5773. This means that according to the Holy Zohar , the dead will begin to rise [תחית המתים] less than SEVENTEEN YEARS IN THE FUTURE. The man who believes in Prophecy and who refuses to see that events are speeding up, with disasters occurring more and more frequently, is a fool.

History is being forced through a sieve and shot out of the other end, into a world in the process of Redemption. That is the Order of the Day, and what we are seeing with our own eyes.

What exact event will cause this process to tailspin out of recognition is beyond this mere scribbler from Samaria to say. But my second paragraph has enough for you all to chew on in terms of "fire-starters". Hence my warnings. They are only the warnings of the reasonable man who believes in Hebrew Prophecy, and who sees the obvious.[/b]

We are happy to see a lot of increase of igbo/Hebrews in our synagogue,we have grown from 3000 to 8000 igbo/Hebrews in our synagogue and more are coming back to their roots and culture so to regain our blessing and strength from G-D of Israel..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Suntzung:

WE SHALL SEE

I no go even join you again with this your you shall see story. If you wan see maybe you should've gone to Specsavers.. cheesy So many jokers on this forum.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Why should those African asylum seekers prefer "racist" Israel to Arab Republic of Egypt?

Israel is heaven when compared to Arab Countries in human right compliance.

eggheaders: isrealis don't give a hoot you fly their flags all you want.Sudanese,eritreans and other black asylum seekers knowns better.that this breed of humans called isrealites can only be described as demons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2013
One_Naira:
Dude you are Yoruba which makes you a proto kwa or best known as niger congo like majority west African lanuages. Unless you are Hausa or have any ancestry to Hausa then you do not have the right to call yourself afro asiastic. So far they are the only known group in Nigeria in that lingua Franca classification under the Chadic languages if my memory is correct. Btw: you are being anti-semantic based on some of your reply.

Bro., you can understand the euphemism behind my post...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Freewilly(f): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2013
If flying Israeli flag will make some ppl hug wet transformers,then I sure will order at lest five flags and fly it as high as can be next to my Biafran flag.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2013
I no know book:

Thank you officer. You have written as a detective that you are!
You are welcome, I no sabi book. Na wah for this your name sha.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: Hypocrisy of the highest order. You talk of enslavement to a flag when you equally enslave yourself with your fake borrowed American accent. A country that invaded your brother Iraq over a LIE, and still deports your black asses on a daily basis. Go to their embassy and see how they make fool of you Nigerians.

who give a flying Bleep about Yankees. the same shyte isreali and yankees.you need to take a break from the mainstream media brainwashing machine and get your lost soul redeem by some dose of Chris allen sessions.inasmuch as the yankees gat issues they still treat blacks better in a million folds than those effing yahudis.only if wishes were horses. hilter should have wipe them all off the biosphere.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ekoilee: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Symphony007: you know it is attitudes like yours that's keeping nigeria backward. It says alot about your mode of reasoning and the hate and spite in you that in the face of a harmless,random topic, your first taught is tribally derogating your fellow contrymen? Now apart from "20 likes" what has it benefited you?are you any happier?

Trust me, tribalism was the last thing on my mind when I posted that comment, it was more about a crucial observation of your ways, attitude and how you distract and attache yourselves to silly and irrelevant things that takes you nowhere but the same spot. It's like you people don't feel good about yourselves as a people unless you distract yourselves by claiming some meaningless crap like today you are Koreans, tomorrow you are Japanese, after that you are the smartest people in the world, you own the whole of Nigeria from lagos to abuja, you the best thing since slice bread when in fact, your realities on the ground in Nigeria and in your homeland in particular says not really.

What I'm saying is, you have other critical issues to worry about in your own country and right under your nose in your towns and villages and clamoring for this today and flying other peoples flag.

What is Israeli flag going to do for you? Are they going to pick you up and fly you to Israel for a better life because you no longer give a damn about biafra land no more and your new fancy now is Israel? You are no longer interested in your own land and your own people because your new focus is now Israel? Is there something under the sun you people haven't claimed and attache yourselves to?

The question is, after your daily fixations and silly meaningless adventures since independence with irrelevant this and that, what time do you have left to spend on yourselves and better yourselves?

Lastly, you people are at this very second Nigerians, you carry Nigerian passports so rubbishing and dissing your own country by openly flying another country's flag inside your own sovereign Nation depicts you people as unstable people, confused people with no sense of belonging and self worth, untrustworthy, non patriotic people with no sense of loyalty to their own land, these are weak and cheap human characteristics that Israelis are not into nor part of their make up.

You people need to sit down and relax, look inward for your own strength, spend more time in ibo people and not other people, claim ibo people and not other people, claim ibo land and not other peoples land, embrace your own identity and way of life.

Seeking glory and affinity where you don't belong and never will is nothing but another foolish distraction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: Na you sabi o. You have heard from the horse's mouth. No be me talk am.

Just let the persecuted Eastern European jewellers and Hebrew converts enjoy their state in Israel and stop subconsciously enslaving your African minds by carrying their Zionist flag around...

They might rule the six directions of the universe, however, they can never rule the African mind...

Hotep! wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Freewilly: If flying Israeli flag will make these ofemmnanu ppl hug wet transformers,then I sure will order at lest five flags and fly it as high as can be next to my Biafran flag.

Abeg no mind them, make them dey there dey spew thrash.. angry BTW Nwanne kedu nke n'eme..? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.