Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (24615 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I no go even join you again with this your you shall see story. If you wan see maybe you should've gone to Specsavers.. cheesy So many jokers on this forum.

I JUST SAID WE SHALL SEE
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why should those African asylum seekers prefer "racist" Israel to Arab Republic of Egypt?

Israel is heaven when compared to Arab Countries in human right compliance.

you must be kidding my black a55.why y'all run to uae,Qatar,Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and ghaddaffi Libya.go tell your tales by moonlight to toddlers.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Freewilly: If flying Israeli flag will make these ofemmnanu ppl hug wet transformers,then I sure will order at lest five flags and fly it as high as can be next to my Biafran flag.
My sister please modify the ofe.mma.nu word before the MOD ban you o. Dem don ban me twice for using that word. You know say the Oga at the top na dem brother.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: . Oya, go and call LASTMA to arrest them for flying Israeli flags na. jealousy go kill una.

excess smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and rat shyte is really messing with your CNS and medulla. go complete your time in the rehab girl.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders:

excess smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and rat shyte is really messing with your CNS and medulla. go complete your time in the rehab girl.
. After ranting, go and call Army to arrest them na. Since the Israeli flag gives you nightmares. Goodnight Paki.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by seanet01: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Inferiority complex of the highest order.
Low esteem.
Absence of self belief.
Scarcity of identity.
Plethora of ignorance.
Extremes of illogical attachment to unyielding racists.
Nonsensical praising of murderers who will prefer that South African apartheid government nuke blacks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Freewilly(f): 12:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: My sister please modify the ofe.mma.nu word before the MOD ban you o. Dem don ban me twice for using that word. You know say the Oga at the top na dem brother.

Thank you dear, it's just very hard for me to call those cowards people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2013
eko ilee:

Trust me, tribalism was the last thing on my mind when I posted that comment, it was more about a crucial observation of your ways, attitude and how you distract and attache yourselves to silly and irrelevant things that takes you nowhere but the same spot. It's like you people don't feel good about yourselves as a people unless you distract yourselves by claiming some meaningless crap like today you are Koreans, tomorrow you are Japanese, after that you are the smartest people in the world, you own the whole of Nigeria from lagos to abuja, you the best thing since slice bread when in fact, your realities on the ground in Nigeria and in your homeland in particular says not really.

What I'm saying is, you have other critical issues to worry about in your own country and right under your nose in your towns and villages and clamoring for this today and flying other peoples flag.

What is Israeli flag going to do for you? Are they going to pick you up and fly you to Israel for a better life because you no longer give a damn about biafra land no more and your new fancy now is Israel? You are no longer interested in your own land and your own people because your new focus is now Israel? Is there something under the sun you people haven't claimed and attache yourselves to?

The question is, after your daily fixations and silly meaningless adventures since independence with irrelevant this and that, what time do you have left to spend on yourselves and better yourselves?

Lastly, you people are at this very second Nigerians, you carry Nigerian passports so rubbishing and dissing your own country by openly flying another country's flag inside your own sovereign Nation depicts you people as unstable people, confused people with no sense of belonging and self worth, untrustworthy, non patriotic people with no sense of loyalty to their own land, these are weak and cheap human characteristics that Israelis are not into nor part of their make up.

You people need to sit down and relax, look inward for your own strength, spend more time in ibo people and not other people, claim ibo people and not other people, claim ibo land and not other peoples land, embrace your own identity and way of life.

Seeking glory and affinity where you don't belong and never will is nothing but another foolish distraction.

PLEASE WO, TELL THEM WO, DON'T DECEIVE UNA SELVES WO !
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Inoknowbook: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2013
babapupa: Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

It is prerogative of any individual or group to trace their root anyhow they deem fit, and it's nobody's business to question them. Even Oyibo's trace the root of all humans to Africa. It is believed that life as we know it started from Africa before humans dispersed to various parts of the world. Why not question that? How come you, that was born just a few years ago, now think you have the sagacity to question a group of people that trace their origin to a certain tribe or group? Whether they are right or wrong, it is never within your capacity to discredit them. You are too immaterial or inconsequential in the scheme of of things to judge them.

Now let me bring my argument closer to home. The Yorubas believe that they all originated from Benin( present day Edo state capital), that's why they regard the Oba of Benin as superior to all Yoruba Obas. Even, Yoruba Obas bow to the Oba of benin in secret. I have never for one day castigated them for that. Since they believe in that, it's okay by me. How come that so many of you are now calling Ibos names because a minority amongst them believe that their root is in Israel.

Please, stop the hypocrisy and stop castigating what you are too small to understand. Meanwhile, I'm a prayer warrior and a great exponent of the divine principle of 'back to the sender', so watch your comment.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: . After ranting, go and call Army to arrest them na. Since the Israeli flag gives you nightmares. Goodnight Paki.

inferiority complex is very bad ooo .but it is glorified where you come from paki.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by luc26(f): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2013
I can choose to fly d flag of any country I love and israel happens 2 b one sooo dafuq u gat a problem wit dat?eat shit jor

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2013
Freewilly:

Thank you dear, it's just very hard for me to call those cowards people.

you get jokes girl.Yoruba cowards shey.does this names ring a bell .Gen akinrinade,Gen alabi ismah,Gen obasanjo,Gen scorpion stinging adekunle.sure effiong and his rat tag army with mgbeke fleeing to ivory coast get those names etched in their memories even in their graves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 12:59am On Apr 02, 2013
seanet01: Inferiority complex of the highest order.
Low esteem.
Absence of self belief.
Scarcity of identity.
Plethora of ignorance.
Extremes of illogical attachment to unyielding racists.
Nonsensical praising of murderers who will prefer that South African apartheid government nuke blacks.

AND STILL HAVE HOPE AND MANEUVERS TO LIBERATE THEM FROM NIGERIA
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Policewoman(f): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders:

you get jokes girl.Yoruba cowards shey.does this names ring a bell .Gen akinrinade,Gen alabi ismah,Gen obasanjo,Gen scorpion stinging adekunle.sure effiong and his rat tag army with mgbeke fleeing to ivory coast get those names etched in their memories even in their graves.
. You forgot to add General Oladipo Diya, the only General in History who cried like a baby and shit in his pants in the presence of a common Major.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Dainfamous: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2013
[b]Igbo words in similarities with Hebrew words but written in Hebrew!

ma also <  עם EeM, together with [COMMON me in Hawaiian, me in
Tongan and Samoan]
madu, human; mmadu person <  אדם ADaM, person, human, Adam
[DEMOCRAT]
-m (suffix), my < S-N אני ANeeY, I [ME]
mu I < S-N אני ANeeY, I [ME]
ŋkpuru fruit < פרי PReeY, fruit [FRUIT]
ohere gap < חר [K]HoaR, hole [HOLLOW]
òkpú hat < כפה KeePaH (skullcap, yarmulke) and older guttural-bilabial
headgear words [CAP]
okwo big < S-G, S-B גבר Ga(V)aR [BIG]
omenana religion and culture < אמונה EMOONaH, faith ]AMENABLE[
onwa moon <  לבנה Le (V)aNaH, moon [LUNAR]
supu and sufu to speak out < שפה SaPHaH, speech [SPEECH]
udele vulture < S-D, S-L טרף DToaRaiF, predator [TROPHY]
udi image < S-D אות OWT, sign [OATH]
ufe to fly < עף [A]hF, to fly [AVIATE] [Sampson Hannika]
ugwu hill < S-B גבעה Gi(V)aH, height [GIBBON]
ulo house < אוהל OHeL, tent [HALL]
Elo<<Thinking about G-d<<(אֱלֹהִ֔י
urimmu special light < אורים OoReeYM, oracular gems of the priestly
Breastplate that would light up (Exodus 28:30). < אור[/b]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2013
Suntzung:

I JUST SAID WE SHALL SEE

You no know say who Chukwu don bless, Nothing and I mean NOTHING (Being or otherwise) FIT CURSE. SO NA ONLY YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION YOU GO SEE.. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2013
Policewoman: . You forgot to add General Oladipo Diya, the only General in History who cried like a baby and shit in his pants in the presence of a common Major.
a weeping general is million times better than a nwanyi ngozi dressing general fleeing to Abidjan.the only transgendered general in history.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

You no know say who Chukwu don bless, Nothing and I mean NOTHING (Being or otherwise) FIT CURSE. SO NA ONLY YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION YOU GO SEE.. angry

LONG LIVE NIGERIA !
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OkparaIgbo: 1:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Suntzung:

LONG LIVE NIGERIA !

LONG LIVE NDI-IGBO, THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA AND IT'S ALLIES

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

LONG LIVE NDI-IGBO, THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA AND IT'S ALLIES

HISTORY
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ekoilee: 1:34am On Apr 02, 2013
I no know book:

It is prerogative of any individual or group to trace their root anyhow they deem fit, and it's nobody's business to question them. Even Oyibo's trace the root of all humans to Africa. It is believed that life as we know it started from Africa before humans dispersed to various parts of the world. Why not question that? How come you, that was born just a few years ago, now think you have the sagacity to question a group of people that trace their origin to a certain tribe or group? Whether they are right or wrong, it is never within your capacity to discredit them. You are too immaterial or inconsequential in the scheme of of things to judge them.

Now let me bring my argument closer to home. The Yorubas believe that they all originated from Benin( present day Edo state capital), that's why they regard the Oba of Benin as superior to all Yoruba Obas. Even, Yoruba Obas bow to the Oba of benin in secret. I have never for one day castigated them for that. Since they believe in that, it's okay by me. How come that so many of you are now calling Ibos names because a minority amongst them believe that their root is in Israel.

Please, stop the hypocrisy and stop castigating what you are too small to understand. Meanwhile, I'm a prayer warrior and a great exponent of the divine principle of 'back to the sender', so watch your comment.

Relax Mr Man. Prerogative cuts both ways so keep quiet with all the shallow aggravation.

Yoruba peoples relationship with Benin republic is nothing new to even a day old child in Nigeria. We share so many ancestral things in common from culture to language, food, history wars and many more, I even share the same last name with many people over there. I'm talking about real life relations and not some fake mago mago atrache with zero historical or cultural foundation and background.

Pick up some Yoruba history or Nigerian history book before making some id.iotic and ignorant comparisons and analogy.

Again, stop doing attache all over the place. Be yourself for a change and quit living in a fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ezeufi: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Freewilly: If flying Israeli flag will make some ppl hug wet transformers,then I sure will order at lest five flags and fly it as high as can be next to my Biafran flag.
Are therre still biafran flags in Nigeria? Last year I saw millions of them in Abidjan.... grin... Some dead coward has dumped them flags in abidjan and came back to naija with his tail between his ass
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2013
eggheaders: isrealis don't give a hoot you fly their flags all you want.Sudanese,eritreans and other black asylum seekers knowns better.that this breed of humans called isrealites can only be described as demons.

your jealosy can never stop Israel and the friends of israel from flying the flag of Israel. Your evil propaganda about about Israel will always fail. What is ur stress if anybody flies the flag of Israel? What do you have to say to those ur brothers flying the flag of Saudi arabia? What right do you have to dictate to others?
Israel has come to stay, if you are not satisfied go and hug transormer jare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Inoknowbook: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2013
eko ilee:

Relax Mr Man. Prerogative cuts both ways so keep quiet with all the shallow aggravation.

Yoruba peoples relationship with Benin republic is nothing new to even a day old child in Nigeria. We share so many ancestral things in common from culture to language, food, history wars and many more, I even share the same last name with many people over there. I'm talking about real life relations and not some fake mago mago atrache with zero historical or cultural foundation and background.

Pick up some Yoruba history or Nigerian history book before making some id.iotic and ignorant comparisons and analogy.

Again, stop doing attache all over the place. Be yourself for a change and quit living in a fool's paradise.

You better read my comment very well fool. I never wrote about Benin Republic, but even if I did, you have not in any way way shape or form to discredit others belief. All the noise you made in the form of comment never refuted my argument, but rather, reinforced it. You as a yoruba person has the right to trace your root to wherever you deem fit, likewise Ibos. You are too young to discredit another person's belief about his root. Try to reason with your brain for once, that is, if you have any and stop reasoning through your anus. It has now become an aggravation because because I raised your tribe's tracing of its history to the Benis.

A group within a tribe that is even older than your tribe has the right to trace its root to wherever they deem fit, and it is not for you ignorant fool to question that. You have no right whatsoever to do that, fool! Now crawl back to the hole where you came from. Pathetic piece of shit!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 2:17am On Apr 02, 2013
One_Naira: This is one of the reason I find Nigeria a waste of space on the prominent African continent. This is a nation where free speech, free belief and free right are refused for the citizen. Everybody and everything have to hold the same f2ked up view, if not, it's a ridicule the other person views fiesta. What a wasteful country. Smh. OP despite claiming your intent was genuine, anybody can see it was not as you claim. So in your view, you justify others flying USA or UK flag but Isreal has to be condemn why? Well based on the replies I read thus far, it's una racism. Funny how a set of people point fingers to another race and condemning and insulting for displaying racism while at the same time, they are equally displaying racism to that same race they are condemning. in what way, are any of una better than the Isrealians that you all deemed racist? a pot calling the kettle black. LMFAO. I advise you all to view yourself in another's person of view cause you all are equally as racist as the Isrealians as you all have displayed on this thread, pathetic

Anyway to address the OP, the same you justify flying USA or UK is the same way anyone can justify flying the Isreal flag going by your flimsy justification attempt. Going by your flimsy justification attempt, I can equally say the people flying an Isreal flag are doing so to praise Jesus, who no matter how una spin it was and is still till this day regarded as a Jew. born and raised in Isreal. Or they are flying the flag because Judaism is the religion they practice. Your flimsy justification attempt applies to them as we'll but we know your intent so of course, you couldn't see it.

I find it hilarious the people telling others to read the history of Christianity are at the same time spreading a short sense of the history just to justify their hatred of another race. So because the Jews killed Jesus, he was not a jerusalem citizen anymore is that it? He was not a Hebrew anymore abi? If sero wiwa become a prophet for some today, not saying he would but using it as an example, because Nigeria murdered the man cold blood, his worshippers should then disregard he was actually a citizen of that nation and in fact practice the religion of that nation even though t he religion meant for him differ from the religion he practiced correct? SMH at the desperate attempt to justify their racism. In case una aren't aware the Jesus you worship was infant a Jew. The old testament in your bible was some parts of the torah. The Jews persecuted him due to the fact they disapproved of his parade as the son of God. They saw that act of his an abomination, equally the same way african saw anyone parading themselves as the diety of the Gods without recognition by the same Gods back then as an abomination. Yes till this day they still disregard Jesus as the so of God and they have every right to do so. The same way Christians do not view God as Allah, the same way Muslims see Christianity as the wrong religion and infidels, the same was Hinduism do not see either Jesus, God as the rightful diety, the same way Buddhism do not follow either religion belief and the same way African traditional worshippers do not follow either religion beliefs is the same way the freaking Jews have the right not to choose Jesus as the son of God. I equally find it hilarious, the same jesus they persecuted, arised from the death and forgave them for that act yet the individuals that claims to worship and follow his footstep aren't. So much for following the bible and words of God. Smh!!! This is why all nation in Africa and outside actually see Nigerian Christianity as fake as it can get.

I am not practicing Judaism. I am Infact a catholic but like they are allowing una to practice your Muslim, Christianity in peace in nigeria allow those that practice Judaism in peace in that same freaking Nigeria. Just because una despise Isreal with all una hearts based on each of una writing on this thread doesn't mean everyone should follow una myopic hatred. Abeg free people jor. I can't stand how people dictate how others should see and view the world in their own eyes. Smh.
oboy ur story too long jor, where did i justify d carrying of other people's flag? I only askeed some questions, which i tried to answer by myself for us, uk and ghana, but for isreal, i dnt knw, and the jew thing, i dnt knw. I neva justified anyone carrying another country's flag my friend.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ezeufi: 2:25am On Apr 02, 2013
I'm sure the Israelis will be very happy if they are told that they are related to Nyigbos grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2013
aryzgreat:

At d boldened is wrong, do u know that some Jews are xtians? Do u know that there are churches in Israel? Church of Nativity being maintained by the catholic church is an example. In as much as majority of Jews practice judaism, dat does not mean there are no Jewish Xtians. there are also coptic xtians. Get ur fact ryt.

And for the yorubas tribalising this topic, i can only say that igbos are giving u pple sleepless nyt, u can only whine and bark but u cannot bite. I rada fly d flag of israel as an igbo cos israel is one of the country that recognised and gave some support to biafra just the way an Hausa muslim will get brain gay trying to cram arabic scribbled koran when he culd not even read his lingua franca. Its a matter of interest. Stop hating!
so far i think this is the only reasonable answer that is worth considering, u knw i wasnt born during the civil war, so u mean its because isreal recorgnised biafra then? I neva knew. Secondly isreal is a jewish country, and that doesnt mean there are no churches there, the catholic church thr doesnt make them a christian nation, so u get ur facts right.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Dainfamous: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2013
May the blessing FROM "ELOHIM" be upon my people Ameyn smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these Megalomaniac hyper-intelligent commentators that are shouting inferiority complex. I have a choice and freedom of association as enshrined in UN Declaration of Human Right to fly Israeli Flags in my fleet.

I love the Jews and by default I love Israel the homeland of the Jewish people. It is my choice to associate with a people with highest Nobel Price Winner per capital in the world.

It doesn't have to upset you unless you are an arrogant self-deluder.

The Jews made Israel great, a young country that belongs to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

I love their die-hard spirit and innovations in every sphere of human endeavours.
alrite am learning something, thats good. Its gud to associate with great nation. I wish they recorgnise us too. But i will i say, us didnt make isreal, or uk didnt make us great, d isrealis made their country what it is 2day. Work towards making yours great, so that u can fly ur flag proudly. I still will fly d green white green, anyday, anytime, come rain, come shine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 3:02am On Apr 02, 2013
I no know book:

You better read my comment very well fool. I never wrote about Benin Republic, but even if I did, you have not in any way way shape or form to discredit others belief. All the noise you made in the form of comment never refuted my argument, but rather, reinforced it. You as a yoruba person has the right to trace your root to wherever you deem fit, likewise Ibos. You are too young to discredit another person's belief about his root. Try to reason with your brain for once, that is, if you have any and stop reasoning through your anus. It has now become an aggravation because because I raised your tribe's tracing of its history to the Benis.

A group within a tribe that is even older than your tribe has the right to trace its root to wherever they deem fit, and it is not for you ignorant fool to question that. You have no right whatsoever to do that, fool! Now crawl back to the hole where you came from. Pathetic piece of shit!

It doesn't even matter which Benin you meant, the history and the relationship between both remains the same and undisputed either by ancestral origin, culture, past and current relationship while on the other hand, your everyday claim claim attache other people's land, other people's country, other people's flag while trashing your own country is based on ignorance, confusion and lack of self worth.

It means you have no meaningful identity, it says you lack self esteem, it says you are insecure, it says you don't believe in yourself and your own identity, it says you people are confused and lost. Even your future generations wont know where to start sorting out your confusion and misplaced identity from.

I cant wait to read that you people are from mars and you are related to martians....

lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by cfours: 3:11am On Apr 02, 2013
Da infamous: [b]Igbo words in similarities with Hebrew words but written in Hebrew!

ma also <  עם EeM, together with [COMMON me in Hawaiian, me in
Tongan and Samoan]
madu, human; mmadu person <  אדם ADaM, person, human, Adam
[DEMOCRAT]
-m (suffix), my < S-N אני ANeeY, I [ME]
mu I < S-N אני ANeeY, I [ME]
ŋkpuru fruit < פרי PReeY, fruit [FRUIT]
ohere gap < חר [K]HoaR, hole [HOLLOW]
òkpú hat < כפה KeePaH (skullcap, yarmulke) and older guttural-bilabial
headgear words [CAP]
okwo big < S-G, S-B גבר Ga(V)aR [BIG]
omenana religion and culture < אמונה EMOONaH, faith ]AMENABLE[
onwa moon <  לבנה Le (V)aNaH, moon [LUNAR]
supu and sufu to speak out < שפה SaPHaH, speech [SPEECH]
udele vulture < S-D, S-L טרף DToaRaiF, predator [TROPHY]
udi image < S-D אות OWT, sign [OATH]
ufe to fly < עף [A]hF, to fly [AVIATE] [Sampson Hannika]
ugwu hill < S-B גבעה Gi(V)aH, height [GIBBON]
ulo house < אוהל OHeL, tent [HALL]
Elo<<Thinking about G-d<<(אֱלֹהִ֔י
urimmu special light < אורים OoReeYM, oracular gems of the priestly
Breastplate that would light up (Exodus 28:30). < אור[/b]

grin grin grin
odikwa serious
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by cfours: 3:17am On Apr 02, 2013
deandavid: alrite am learning something, thats good. Its gud to associate with great nation. I wish they recorgnise us too. But i will i say, us didnt make isreal, or uk didnt make us great, d isrealis made their country what it is 2day. Work towards making yours great, so that u can fly ur flag proudly. I still will fly d green white green, anyday, anytime, come rain, come shine.

not true. Israel was built by Germany as an apology gift for the holocaust. Every main road, bridge, train, electricity wire etc you see in Israel was built by Germany after the holocaust as reparation payment.
Even today, Israel is being bankrolled by USA. the jews are still jews.
why do you think Ibo people want to associate with them grin or see them as long lost brothers (although jews don't feel the same way of course. 90% of israel jail is filled with african wannabes).

Let's just hope we don't see another disaster in the future because with the way things are in the middle east.Palestinian conflict and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board / Twist In Petition To Withdraw Okonjo-iweala's Yale Doctorate / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.