Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,624 members, 7,918,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (493235 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by iamchux: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
justwise:
@All

Please can we stop this habit of dropping contact details?

If you want to discuss something that is not for public consumption then use nairaland email system to contact that individual, add the person as one of your followers then email that person.

Thank you.

Oga! I swear, this the first time I will ever drop some lines about you. Based on the trend you decide to follow nowadays, its like you'r displaying a bit of sentiment on this thread. But wait first, is this thread not meant for we all to learn from? So why are you now making it difficult for everyone here to learn from each other. I must confess, I actually wanted to correct you right from the day you hid a vital information about someone on this thread (can really remember the handle) dropping great infos on how to register for toefl in DELETED. What exactly do you lack? Is it the information that DELETED is well known or what. Or are you just seeking for cheap attention?

Please and please, let's make this thread more informative as it used to be during the times of gongo aso and the likes...

#NeutralMind!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Haha ... no biggie about that. It's a normal rental car here ... lol. You go drive newer motor u go tire grin grin grin

When you finish studying the guide, you can prep for the knowledge (written) test with this website: http://driversprep.com/test.php?state=il

That's what I used in my time. If you're into IT Cert dumps, that website is the equivalent for driving tests wink

Thanks boss!

@bolded.. She doesn't rent, she bought it grin she's a nurse and sabi pose wella...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
foohard:

Of cos not, it is for a friend, want him to study in the USA too cos he has potencials.

Can I still change my school at this hour?

I'm just surprised. Even not when your sponsor has had arrangement with your school. Cheers bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
@eedrism,

This is simple. He (Justwise) said follow the person. Then mail the person to send you his/her number or contact. By that, it's only between you two. People send me mails containing their numbers, I call them when I have the opportunity.

So, nobody asked that people shouldn't help each other. Public display of numbers and contacts here isn't acceptable. It's for your own good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
foohard:

Thanks boss!

@bolded.. She doesn't rent, she bought it grin she's a nurse and sabi pose wella...

Lol ... obviously you didn't get my drift. What I meant was having access to drive newer car models is very easy here as rental companies make them available. You don't need to own these cars or know someone who does before you can have a feel of how well they drive. You simply rent and it's pretty cheap too!

That said, buying a car here is also not a big deal grin Depending on your credit, you can drive out a brand new 2014 luxury car from the dealership without making any down payments and then pay for the car over 72 months grin Driving a "big" car does not translate to being a "big" man here. But you lucky you already have a wife here who's gainfully employed, I bet she would expedite your integration here and I won't be surprised if you start talking about buying a house in a few months time! You sure have a very bright future bro ... Oluwa is involved in your story wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
iamchux:

Oga! I swear, this the first time I will ever drop some lines about you. Based on the trend you decide to follow nowadays, its like you'r displaying a bit of sentiment on this thread. But wait first, is this thread not meant for we all to learn from? So why are you now making it difficult for everyone here to learn from each other. I must confess, I actually wanted to correct you right from the day you hid a vital information about someone on this thread (can really remember the handle) dropping great infos on how to register for toefl in DELETED. What exactly do you lack? Is it the information that DELETED is well known or what. Or are you just seeking for cheap attention?

Please and please, let's make this thread more informative as it used to be during the times of gongo aso and the likes...

#NeutralMind!
I'm not making it difficult for anybody to learn, you are struggling to follow simple rule, don't drop contact details here, use the email system to do that, hard to understand? Don't promote any agent/agency here, is that also too hard to understand?

Well..whether you understand that or not that is your problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
imperiouxx: @eedrism,

This is simple. He (Justwise) said follow the person. Then mail the person to send you his/her number or contact. By that, it's only between you two. People send me mails containing their numbers, I call them when I have the opportunity.

So, nobody asked that people shouldn't help each other. Public display of numbers and contacts here isn't acceptable. It's for your own good.

They all need to pay you for the lecture...that is if they are able to read and understand
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mike-Will:
inging I be fresh as hell let the feds watch (2chainz)!!!!

foohard pm me make we relate. Tanks to Lisadem,Big Frank and other gurus in da house you guys are doing a great job on this thread.
Congrats Mike-will on your visa approval. pls i want to know if UCLA offered you any form of funding(GA, TA et al)? thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Lol ... obviously you didn't get my drift. What I meant was having access to drive newer car models is very easy here as rental companies make them available. You don't need to own these cars or know someone who does before you can have a feel of how well they drive. You simply rent and it's pretty cheap too!

That said, buying a car here is also not a big deal grin Depending on your credit, you can drive out a brand new 2014 luxury car from the dealership without making any down payments and then pay for the car over 72 months grin Driving a "big" car does not translate to being a "big" man here. But you lucky you already have a wife here who's gainfully employed, I bet she would expedite your integration here and I won't be surprised if you start talking about buying a house in a few months time! You sure have a very bright future bro ... Oluwa is involved in your story wink

Oga Webstradamus, I dey feel you ooo.. Chai.. See as you don sabi the US system wella.. You don dey used to the environment.. grin

I sure say na Lamboghini and Buggati veyron you dey drive for US now... Lol!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
justwise:
I'm not making it difficult for anybody to learn, you are struggling to follow simple rule, don't drop contact details here, use the email system to do that, hard to understand? Don't promote any agent/agency here, is that also too hard to understand?

Well..whether you understand that or not that is your problem.

As per what you said now? tell me about about my post and ricky rozay posts that you hide the other time... Tell us does that promote agent? cos he was telling me how i can register toefl and SAT but up till now i havent been able to learn how to register it.. Ricky Rozay i sent you email please reply me joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
justwise:

They all need to pay you for the lecture...that is if they are able to read and understand

Midi20 is a recent example. I can't even remember him even when he said I called him. Still his number or contact wasn't posted here before the calling and no one can query him or me for private sharing of numbers..... This is simple.

About NL mailing system.... I still received messages till this very moment in my yahoo email.

About Justwise scrutinizing posts..... It's not only on this thread. The visaofficer on the other thread even gave thanks to him for background checking on him before his thread is allowed to stay.

Justwise saves gullible a-sses since 2009.

Though it's frustrating when you have good intentions and people don't know but still, you guys should calm down and try this emailing system he's insisting on.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
i don't like the way you guys are always picking on justwise at the slightest provocation sad sad Pls stop it. He's only doing his job. And let's respect him for that. Where there is no rule, there is no offense. Here on a Nairaland there are rules and Justwise is on this thread to make sure such rules are adhered to. Pls lets start giving him the respect he deserves on this thread cos as far as Nairaland is concerned, he's an authority. Whether you and i like it or not.

pls let peace reign... thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
eduson002:
VO:typed for like 3min (for real,3min)
Me:saying silently "Woman I command u to give me this Visa in Jesus name"
And here came d words I longed after for d past 2 years,
VO: Should ur right be violated in the USA,call dis number on dis paper.Also pick up ur Visa on thursday @ Apapa
Me; Thank you ma.
I went outside raised my two hands in appreciation to God and tears rolled out freely.It was so much dat ppl outside thought I was denied and crying for dat.Na only me know y tears came out.
I want to thank Yahweh,He is d greatest,the house,Imperious,Yvete,OjaP,Bigfrancis,Ricky Roll my aboki (lol) and seun osewa(u made nairaland possible). Wishing every other house members success!

@Bolded...grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Walspring:

As per what you said now? tell me about about my post and ricky rozay posts that you hide the other time... Tell us does that promote agent? cos he was telling me how i can register toefl and SAT but up till now i havent been able to learn how to register it.. Ricky Rozay i sent you email please reply me joor

How do you know if he was promoting agent or not if you did not see it before i hide it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Justwise go rest..... E don do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Why do you want to withdraw though? You can spend with it (without incurring any charges). Pay rent, tuition, fees, groceries etc. I've been using it for the past 2 years. And if you want to hold some cash, you can always collect cash back at Walmart or stores (free of charge). You do not need to make an ATM withdrawal.

I like that. So nice. GT Bank all the way. I love that bank so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
kofsy: i don't like the way you guys are always picking on justwise at the slightest provocation sad sad Pls stop it. He's only doing his job. And let's respect him for that. Where there is no rule, there is no offense. Here on a Nairaland there are rules and Justwise is on this thread to make sure such rules are adhered to. Pls lets start giving him the respect he deserves on this thread cos as far as Nairaland is concerned, he's an authority. Whether you and i like it or not.

pls let peace reign... thanks smiley

Believe me when i say this....i'm not here to seek anybody's respect, i'm not here to be called a 'nice guy'.

I have had worse abuses, death threat even before i became a Mod here in nairaland, my inbox is full of such threats.

If people want to read and understand my points then fine but if they want to keep moaning and raining cheap abuses on me..that i welcome as well.

I'm not actually in a hurry to stop doing what i'm doing, so they can as well get used to it.

Thanks for your kind words anyway, appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I like that. So nice. GT Bank all the way. I love that bank so much.

Moi too biggie, best bank in Naija.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
fadinus: Justwise go rest..... E don do

Use the scroll bar more on my posts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Yeah bro @ Oluwa is involved... I pray He's always involved.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
justwise:

Use the scroll bar more on my posts

Chai, this guy sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Justwise is not perfect but he's doing a good job. It's better we stick to the rules since we can't readily differentiate the good from the bad guys.It prevents NLders from being exploited.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Chars1289: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Datty85 good to knw ur sch is southern illinois university edwardsville..dts d sch ma bro got admitted too..Mech Engr..he hs comin over soon..kindly send ur mail bro..cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Congrats Mike-will!!! Blake jacobs and the UCLA alumnus thingy really played in your favor grin grin Enjoy your USA bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Justwise, you're doing a great job. It's just that sometimes people do not remember the rules and regulations. Are you ready to do business now so that we take this forum to greater height?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
De Tus: @Justwise, you're doing a great job. It's just that sometimes people do not remember the rules and regulations. Are you ready to do business now so that we take this forum to greater height?

Yes i agreed that people don't remember the rules all the time including myself but how about when you reminded that person and even re-posted the rule they ignored it and still went ahead and dropped contact details?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Who are the guys sending me PMs? I really cannot response to those requests now. What do we do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
De Tus: Who are the guys sending me PMs? I really cannot response to those requests now. What do we do?

If it's first time, I usually reply back with "Hi". Then the person has access to write me with the pressing issue(s).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Justwise, it's okay. This is just African mentality. If you make a signboard for an African man not to throw away rubbish, he will still not abide by the law, rather will ask why the law. But a white man will not only abide by the law but also will adhere to it. You see the difference? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by iamchux: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Why do you want to withdraw though? You can spend with it (without incurring any charges). Pay rent, tuition, fees, groceries etc. I've been using it for the past 2 years. And if you want to hold some cash, you can always collect cash back at Walmart or stores (free of charge). You do not need to make an ATM withdrawal.

So true! ...very flexible between various online Merchants across the world....Thumbs up GTBank!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Impe. Ok. Will definitely do that. You're doing a marvellous job here too. God'll surely reward you. You'll get a good job and good wife in the future.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
De Tus: @Impe. Ok. Will definitely do that. You're doing a marvellous job here too. God'll surely reward you. You'll get a good job and good wife in the future.

OMG! Big Amen!

10 billion likes for you sir.

God bless you tremendously too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.