Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48877 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Codedrock(m): 5:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.

6 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by YorubaOmoge: 5:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Theres no way this woman will survive in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2013
Wtf? Dis na beaten abi murder gone wrong? Wth? shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Mynd44: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2013
That cut looks like one done with a machete. That man should be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder

5 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by MrGlobe(m): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2013
My God! was it thunder he used?

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by vikings809: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2013
0MG!!! That's gruesome! The animal who did this should be punished by the army

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by NegroNtns(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2013
the man should be bound arm and legs and laid on his side over a dug ditch, let him say his last prayer before the dagger makes its slice down his throat. if this treatment is considered too cruel, then we can show him mercy by throwing him in as a modern day gladiator to face off with a caged lion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by miiraaj: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2013
Wish the woman a very quick recovery. sad. I hope she doesn't go back to the murrafuccker if she survives, cos I know wat women can do.

Men like this don't have the right to live. angry

8 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2013
This looks photoshopped.

But I'll bite.

Her husband is a beast in human form.

7 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2013
She is married to Satan.
If u haven't found a choice partner that is sane, don't get married.
Not for pastor or anybody else for that matter. haba!

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2013
If one decides to act according to the wrongs ladies/women do, one will kill them. But whatever was the offence of this woman, be it sleeping with another man, she doesn't deserve such assault, the man must be a fool. HOT TEMPER!!! A destroyer of men, it'd be better he walked away than to go to this extent. Let him face the law.

4 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by goldfish80(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Given the opportunity most people will do a lot worse than Boko Haram απϑ Alqaeda combined.

This man should be sent to quantanamo bay were he will be tortured ƒoя the next 50years
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by dridowu: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2013
Some human are animal
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by 2goodbobo(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Barbaric and inhumane!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by yuzedo: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm sorry for laughing! angry

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by mysticgal(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2013
am sure this woman knew she was married to the elder bother of satan,but wanted to save her marriage,as for the man languish in heeeelll
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by GraceBestowed(f): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm sorry for laughing! angry

LoooooooooL!! Mhen, you people will not kill me!!

Meanwhile, this is disgusting, anyone that can inflict this kind of injury/pain has demons residing in them! That's the truth!

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2013

10 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by EsosaDiva(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by EsosaDiva(f): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Nnnnooooooo! He used fire and Brimstone + lightining ........hahhhhahhaah! shocked Buh d world is wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Toktee(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2013
@hotnaijababe,my question when answer it will help you in making choice of tribe when getting married
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by acidtalk: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2013
A Bill should be passed against the physical molestation and violence on women. But most of these Senators beat up their wives so they will never sign it into law.

On the other hand, some women get sword mouth oh! You will prefer to get shot in the skull than to ear what comes out from her mouth.

This woumd for this woman head be like something wey person dey get after Oga catch madam ontop another man. If she didn't cheat on him, insult his mum or organize with armed robber to rob him then I think the man should be sent to 20years in prison.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.