Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48888 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by rose002(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Omg! cry now dis is my judgement embarassed Death by hanging wit Boko harm barrel undecided devil's incarnate sad
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by rose002(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Artistree:
It's actually ur photoshopped face, doubting Thomas...
grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by dedons: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
This man is a liar o shocked
do you all know wat he said
''MY OGA AT THE TOP ASKED ME TO DO IT''
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by okoroagu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Damn,Shame
he need to be put away in jail. This is ABUSE.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by akpanbaba: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is love in action.The man has to put mark on his wife so that intruders will know that she belongs to him.I support the woman to go back home with ota pia-pia and deal a final blow on this beast
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by RedLight1: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Theres no way this woman will survive in Nigeria
where in the post did u see nigeria? undecided in ur mumu mind every black must be a nigerian?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by greedie1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
acidtalk: If she didn't cheat on him, insult his mum or organize with armed robber to rob him then I think the man should be sent to 20years in prison.
even if she did, he still deserves to rot in jail.... life imprisonment i say
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by fuke(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
The man should be brought to UI Zoo and fed to the Lions life.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Decryptor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Perhaps this woman rejected a very humane and soft man's marriage proposal and decided to marry this monster cos he had maybe a Range-Rover Sport or loads of cash. the only thing that makes a Nigerian woman still live with a woman-beater is the fact that he caters for her needs. When you tell them to back out of the relationship or marriage, they use the USUAL PHRASE..."He will change", "He was not like this before", "He is just going through some difficulties", "But i love him" and all that balderdash talk. Sorry for her though and prays she survives.

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by hotwax: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is this husband beating or failed assassination or accident?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by swagrr01: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigerians nd exgratn... Dis is pure photoshp
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by jasper7(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
This man is really sick. what is this? he almost sliced the woman's head into 2 parts. Is it just me. or do any other person get the feeling that this man will still be a free man come next month?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
harlos: See you, u can never do it and you are saying this rubbish....
Na mumu like u dey NL
With your statement i'm very u can do worse than dis

Woman never do u something before
I can never do dat cuz my parents did not but seen my uncle fighting wrestling with his wife everyday (evil woman) pray u never jam one cuz u will do worser dan dis Scumbag like oga at d top grin grin grin no com spoil my sweet mood here grin grin grin cuz her face dey like suya grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Capnd143(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Well some women are always very provoking, insulting, etc bt whatever the case, this is too extreme! Anyway the guy that did this is a lucky guy because GEJ WILL SOON GRANT HIM PARDON
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by kelvegaz: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
FINAL JUDGEMENT..he should be "boiled in oil" cheesy
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Feyifunmi(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
dat is madness......d husband shud b taken 2 psychiatric hospital
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
swagrr..01:
Nigerians nd exgratn... Dis is pure photoshp

Define photoshop?? angry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by RedLight1: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
carr96:

Define photoshop?? angry
a place where u can shop for photos grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Red-Light:
a place where u can shop for photos grin

grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
What did the woman do? Because i doubt any man would just wake up one morning and beat his woman up!.......As far as am concerned If she insulted the man she deserves it! If she attacked him first she deserves it period!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by kennyid76: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
THAT MAN MUST HAV MAD ALREADY. THEY SHOULD TAKE HIM TO LEFT YABA FOR TESTING AND PUT HIM IN POLICE CUSTODY
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by moonert(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Man who did dat is an animal without a heart! He should be given d same treatment and left to rot in Jail.

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by switosman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is so cruel, the man most be a beast to have done this. But wait...
What is the other side of the story? How did this come about? What did she do to warrant this cruel act?
Oh how I wish men would learn to walk away when the bitch in the lives are out of control.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: What did the woman do? Because i doubt any man would just wake up one morning and beat his woman up!.......As far as am concerned If she insulted the man she deserves it! If she attacked him first she deserves it period!

Well fact is, she's his WIFE! Nd by chance I'm sure he claims to love her. Nw would u do this to someone u love cos she got u angry??

Total B.S!

Afterall if he's tired of her attitude, there's a thing called DIVORCE!
She's someone's daughter/sister/mother!

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Akpoistson(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
BUT THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY IS A FILM TRICK
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by wwwdotnscdc(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=HotNaijaBabe]And some gals will read this and still not know
that Marriage is not a do or die affair, esp when u are not ready!..*But
u can choose to die anyway*..All ur mates are married! [/quote]

My daughter marry me. I am old and not vengeful. It will do you good to marry an old, experienced daddi like me. Money dey, only stamina no be like before. I no go beat you irrespective of how you anger me.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Chimerase(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm sorry for laughing! angry
see ur 42 angry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Shezzman: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gosh!!D man is a Beast!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
timbros: Photoshop!!!

Cant you guys see? Why would such a deep cut be neat like this? Is she bloodless? I hear someone say the wound has been cleaned up... But ask yourself, why would a cleaned up wound be left open like this? Wouldnt it have been plastered after the clean up process?

Where is the story? Where did it happen? What did she do? How did the OP know its the husband who inflicted that would? Where is the husband now? Why are there no statements from either the husband, doctors, the victim or even the police? Infact, where is link to this story? ? ? ? ?

Once again, this is PHOTOSHOP!!!!

Don't mind Nigerians , gullible bunch !

I saw this on facebook a few days back and most people that commented agreed it was photo shopped
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Chimerase(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Woman never do u something before
I can never do dat cuz my parents did not but seen my uncle fighting wrestling with his wife everyday (evil woman) pray u never jam one cuz u will do worser dan dis Scumbag like oga at d top grin grin grin no com spoil my sweet mood here grin grin grin cuz her face dey like suya grin
if I talk say mak thunder rearrange ur left yasssh nw dem go talk say dis guy wicked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.