Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48911 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by chrysso83(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Devil incarnate
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by buklan4realyah(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
nony30: You are a BASTARDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

A TRUE BASTARD........... LADIES PLS BEWARE OF DIS VAMPIRE

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by franca30(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh my God, wil dis marriage ever remain d same?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Opoki(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=50pt]Man?[/size]
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Fellonigerians: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
The sad part is that she will go back to him...

She will even refuse to testify against her husband in court...
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by DukeNija(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: She is married to Satan.
If u haven't found a choice partner that is sane, don't get married.
Not for pastor or anybody else for that matter. haba!

What does Pastor have to do with this?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by masks(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmm.....this is barbaric. The man should be made to run naked with 5 hungry lions let loose on him.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Brother na ur mama be bastard!!!
Will a man raise hand on a woman just like dat or u never see where woman pour man acid? Is ur mama boyfriend never beat her b4?
U jst heard one sided story dey rant here
Who even sure this not car accident victim cuz d cut look like dat of windscreen.
ur father is a bastarddd!!ur mother is a bastarddd!! Į̸̸̨ƭ will never be well with ur God forsaken generation ‎u bloooody impootent fooool!!cos ur girl left ‎u becos of ur impotence doesn't mean ‎u should carry ur anger out on dis poor woman ‎u God forsaken bufoooon!!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Will a man raise hand on a woman just like dat or u never see where woman pour man acid? Is ur mama boyfriend never beat her b4?
Who even sure this not car accident victim cuz d cut look like dat of windscreen.
ur father is a bastarddd!!ur mother is a bastarddd!! Į̸̸̨ƭ will never be well with ur God forsaken generation ‎u bloooody impootent hoomo!! ur girl left ‎u becos of ur impotence doesn't mean ‎u should carry ur anger out on dis poor woman ‎u God forsaken bufoooon!!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

A TRUE BASTARD........... LADIES PLS BEWARE OF DIS VAMPIRE
so Victorazy has another user name??‎u will reap what ‎u sow!!pple like ‎u deserve the electric chair!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by akwaowoudo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
What did the woman do to the man?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
timbros: Photoshop!!!

Cant you guys see? Why would such a deep cut be neat like this? Is she bloodless? I hear someone say the wound has been cleaned up... But ask yourself, why would a cleaned up wound be left open like this? Wouldnt it have been plastered after the clean up process?

Where is the story? Where did it happen? What did she do? How did the OP know its the husband who inflicted that would? Where is the husband now? Why are there no statements from either the husband, doctors, the victim or even the police? Infact, where is link to this story? ? ? ? ?

Once again, this is PHOTOSHOP!!!!
God bless you. This is exactly what was on my mind.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Ibiyeye09: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
this man must be a member of BH
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by ugotuf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
GRUESOME,THE BEAST THAT DID THIS SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. cry cry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by adebayokayode: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
I believe this man did not marry this woman legally. For if he had gone to beg for woman,s hand in marriage from parent, he would not have treated her in a horrible manner like this.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Assuming this story is true, nothing justifies the man injuring the woman like that. Heck, that looks like what was inflicted with a machete. Are you so stone-hearted? What if she dies? You're still gonna justify her death on the basis that she did something wrong? If you think what the man did to the woman was rightr, then your brain needs to be checked because you're a psychopath on the loose. You don't even have any sort of regard for the human life.

If this story is even true, I don't even want to hear the husband's side. This is gruesome and he should not be made to go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
This story is somehow. A man did this to his wife and he is still free to be asking her to come home. Why is the idiot not locked up?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by elari(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
one reason i don't advise on relationship issues is the patner will tell the other what u have said after they have been given a good Bleep. Funny enough, this woman will still go back to her husband even after this incident. something tells me this woman has been warned and adviced but she choose to stay.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Chimerase(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ramcie:

lol. who has this guy's medication ? he needs his drugs ASAP
chai dis babe dn finish me..na me be dis #rollin on de floor cryin# embarassed
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Codedrock: Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.

to come back home for the final killing
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
What did she do to him?! angry

Just re-examined the picture and I am led to believe its photoshopped. Everybody should place their hands on their faces in the pattern of that injury. What you would notice is that you dont have enough flesh on that part of your face to allow for an injury that is that deep. If you sustain an injury that deep in the exact same place like that woman, you should be dead. Your skull should be cracked open and your brain matter spilling..

Can a Nairaland resident Doctor please help us out here..

I say photoshopped... #Final Answer until proven otherwise.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
elari: one reason i don't advise on relationship issues is the patner will tell the other what u have said after they have been given a good Bleep. Funny enough, this woman will still go back to her husband even after this incident. something tells me this woman has been warned and adviced but she choose to stay.
especially if the man sabi do and fit press the woman turtle well well,some women get small brain
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
gboss4sure: This story is somehow. A man did this to his wife and he is still free to be asking her to come home. Why is the idiot not locked up?
because he lives in nigeria a land of lawlesness

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Costa2000(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wickedness.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
@op,could you please tell us who this woman is and the hospital she is currently being treated at.

This woman looks like a victim of some sort of accident,i dont believe that wound was inflicted by her so called husband.it look too precise and detailed to have being done by anyone.

unless she was bound arms and feet and made to stay still without moving her head,it,ll be interesting to know how she got that.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
gbosaa: @op,could you please tell us who this woman is and the hospital she is currently being treated at.

This woman looks like a victim of some sort of accident,i dont believe that wound was inflicted by her so called husband.it look too precise and detailed to have being done by anyone.

unless she was bound arms and feet and made to stay still without moving her head,it,ll be interesting to know how she got that.

Touch your forehead.. Isnt that wound too deep for her to still be alive?!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by playcharles(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Codedrock: Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hey OP are u high on shekpe... after lifting this picture, u also include ur own ill fated post "To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home"... Pls family members re hurt with the incident, kindly modify ur post
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by IDzamani: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dat man must be a beast cuz a real man wud nt lay his hand at a woman no matter d provocation.....Dat man must be a beast cuz a real man wud nt lay his hand at a woman no matter d provocation.....Dat man must be a beast cuz a real man wud nt lay his hand at a woman no matter d provocation.....
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by ogburunjor: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
vikings809: 0MG!!! That's gruesome! The animal who did this should be punished by the army
Army, Air force ,navy, mopo all of them to bittam so dat ngo cry.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by babsthegreat: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
This absolutely in human The man should be punished
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by item1: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mehn!I know matchet when I C one. I know AXE when I see one but this one is like acombination of MATCHET and AXE. This man must be a senior lecturer with ABOKI RAHAM
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Summersland(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Her husband still asking her 2 cum bak home 2 kill her finaly...E no go beta 4 am walai shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.