Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,958 members, 7,973,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48910 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Lakayana: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Speechless the heart of man who can tell its dangerously wicked. The bible was specifically referring the "man" species.

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by gabinogem(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
They will neva learn 2 control their anger by simply ignoring those bullshit their women say 2 them... MAN KNOW THYSELF
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by babe2011(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
If woman no marry na wahala she come marry same wahala. Women should never rush into marriage wait . Some men problem too much self

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
I'm tempted to believe this isn't the first time he's beaten her blue black yet she chose to stay.

Ngwanu see the result, wish her quick recovery.

As for the man, I don't even know what to say.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
I can't see the picture oo?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by segun688: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
wow...i wish the woman a safe recovery....i do hope the animal that did this is duly prosecuted...this is unacceptable...
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by dedons: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yeh!!!

Till death do us part

i pardon the man
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Artistree: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
nnenna.1:
This looks photoshopped.

But I'll bite.

Her husband is a beast in human form.
It's actually ur photoshopped face, doubting Thomas...
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
freecocoa: I'm tempted to believe this isn't the first time he's beaten her blue black yet she chose to stay.

Yeah, some women can be "ill-minded". He beats u up everytime and insults u verbally, yet ur words remain "I still love him".... grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by timbros(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Photoshop!!!

Cant you guys see? Why would such a deep cut be neat like this? Is she bloodless? I hear someone say the wound has been cleaned up... But ask yourself, why would a cleaned up wound be left open like this? Wouldnt it have been plastered after the clean up process?

Where is the story? Where did it happen? What did she do? How did the OP know its the husband who inflicted that would? Where is the husband now? Why are there no statements from either the husband, doctors, the victim or even the police? Infact, where is link to this story? ? ? ? ?

Once again, this is PHOTOSHOP!!!!

5 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mynd_44: That cut looks like one done with a machete. That man should be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder

Hehehehee gud for her!!!(Dou I can never try it)
Who know wetin she do or vomited with her tongue!!!
Let me get out of here cuz d pic is appalling!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by acidtalk: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lakayana: Speechless the heart of man who can tell its dangerously wicked. The bible was specifically referring the "man" species.

If Adam wanted to retaliate for what Eve did that made him get booted out of the Garden, I bet you this wound on this woman's face will be a child's play compared to what Eve would have gotten.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Ehichrisco(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Some men are beast, dat man needs to meet my oga at d top, only him can punish him.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
vikings809: 0MG!!! That's gruesome! The animal who did this should be punished by the army
Punished??! Does d woman •̸№t have brothers or cousins who can go and finish this man up?Do dis τ̲̅ȍ any lady related τ̲̅ȍ me and ‎u r dead!!Gone!!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by dammytosh: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
As you single ladies wish the woman a speedy recovery.
Ask your self a genuine question. That boy friend of yours that storm out on slight provocation and vibrate when there is no opportunity to storm out. He will harm you someday. Open your eyes and know that there are guys who can make you cum more and plenty others who have the cash if Sex and Cash is your motivating factor. You better run for your dear life.

And for married women, I beg you in the name of God, when That your honey is obvously not looking honey, don't be tempted to lock the door that your guys must resolve the issue by force before he can go out, he will beat you blue black very soon.

God help us all ooo.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
No ß d guy fault o, e don overwatch Spartacus, d producers of d film shld be jailed cos dey didn't say 'don't try dis at home'

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by worldman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Send that man borno state please
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by obowunmi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
ahahaha....to marry is NOT BY FORCE. grin angrygrin angry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by sweetguy10(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
That person that asked if it is thunder he used got me laughing so hard that tears come outta my eyes .
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by tellwisdom: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
If na whale dem cut like that now..Una go rush go the beach go dey cut out of am…Now see another human whale, no one is clamouring for it undecided undecided
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

You are a BASTARDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by nijaspace(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh my God! I wish her quick recovery. That man should be arrested and centenced for murder. He deserves to be rot in jail.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
undecided
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by dedons: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
acidtalk: A Bill should be passed against the physical molestation and violence on women. But most of these Senators beat up their wives so they will never sign it into law.

On the other hand, some women get sword mouth oh! You will prefer to get shot in the skull than to ear what comes out from her mouth.

This woumd for this woman head be like something wey person dey get after Oga catch madam ontop another man. If she didn't cheat on him, insult his mum or organize with armed robber to rob him then I think the man should be sent to 20years in prison.
abeg try go back to school.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by kunlemchy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Codedrock]Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.

The man should die for doing this to his wife
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
nony30: You are a BASTARDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother na ur mama be bastard!!!
Will a man raise hand on a woman just like dat or u never see where woman pour man acid? Is ur mama boyfriend never beat her b4?
U jst heard one sided story dey rant here
Who even sure this not car accident victim cuz d cut look like dat of windscreen.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by harlos: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

See you, u can never do it and you are saying this rubbish....
Na mumu like u dey NL
With your statement i'm very u can do worse than dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.